First day of school part 2

Good Girl Gone Bad?

 

You open the door and there were maids and butlers greeting you.

You walked pass them and suddenly Sora was in front of you.

You smiled and give your bagpack to her then head to the kitchen.

As you were heading there, you was surprised to see your 2ne1 unnies and Big Bang oppas at the dinning table.

''Sohyun ah.'' they said.

''Unnies,Oppas!!'' you smiled.

''What are you doing here?'' you asked them.

''Why we can't come here?''

''Yes you can come but why?''

''We came here to ask you how's your first day in high school?''

''Oh..''

''My baby girl, how was your first day in high school?'' Taeyang asked.

''Fine I guess.''

''You guess? Did you make new friends there?'' CL asked.

''Yes I did.''

''Girl or boy?''

''Boy.''

''BOY?!'' Top said.

''Yeah.. I met his 6 friends too.'' you smiled.

''WHAT?!'' Daesung said.

''What is his name? Are they kingkas? What is their gang name?'' Top and Daesung asked as they was worried.

''YAH!! CAN YOU CALM DOWN FOR A MINUTE!'' Jiyong growled at those two boys.

''Oppa, it's okay. Well my friend name is Lee Sungjong. Yes he and his friends are kingkas. Their gang name is Infinite. Btw I already have an enemy.''

*What the ?! She is friend with that maknae of Infinite and friends with the other Infinite members. I hate them!! She must get away from them before it's too late.* Jiyong not only him but the Big Bang members thought to themselves too.

''WHAT?! AN ENEMY?!'' everyone shout as they were shock.

''Yeah.'' you sighed.

''Who is your enemy and what group/gang?'' your dad pop out from nowhere.

Everyone jump in fright as your dad pop out from nowhere.

''Well is not one enemy but a group. The name of the group is A-Pink.''

''A-Pink? Huh?! Let's get going girls!'' CL said to your other unnies and they nod their heads.

''Woah.. Slow down. Besides I got Infinite with me so no worries.'' you said.

They then looked at you.

''Hmm... Infinite?'' your dad look at you.

''Yeah. They are my friends in school.''

''That's wonderful dear.'' he smiled as he pat your head.

*Hmm... I did not know that she be friends with Infinite and it's been so long since I heard their fathers and those 6 kids fathers too. ( the 6 kids are B.A.P) I wonder during holiday I should call Yunho (Yongguk's dad... I just make it up)* he thought to himself.

''Okay. Remember, if they did anything to you, you must tell unnie, appa and the others is that clear?'' CL asked.

You nod your head.

''Sweetheart?'' your dad called you.

''Yes appa?'' you answered as you look at him.

''Sweetheart, do you remember Mr Bang, my friend who taught you fighting classes?''

''Yes I still remember him. What about him?''

''Well I thought of bringing you there.''

''For?''

''Just to see if your fighting skills are much better than before.''

''Hmm... Okay appa. So on when?''

''Not sure. I will have to comfirm the dates, so that we could go there.''

''Araseo appa.''

''Oh yeah dear, you are allowed to dye your hair but not now okay?''

''Okay.'' you smiled.

He smiled at you back.

''Oh well I'll be going to bed now.'' you said as you were yawning.

''Not eating dinner?'' Jiyong asked.

''No comment.'' you said coldly.

''YAH!!'' he yelled.

You ignored him and went upstairs to your room.

You then took the towel and head to the bathroom and starts bathing.

You then wore your pyjamas and laid down on your bed and look up at the ceiling.

Suddenly you remember your promise to Sungjong that you would text him but you were too tired and sleepy to even bother to text him.

You then fall asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

To be honest your dad, B.A.P's dads and Infinite's dads are old buddies and best friends. But you,your brother and the Big Bang doesn't know that Infinite's dads are your father's friend.... If I want to know more... Wait for the next chapter! ^^