First day of school

Good Girl Gone Bad?

 

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

''Argh!!'' you said as you try to switch off the alarm clock but it doesn't work.

You get up of bed and throw the alarm clock on the door and it broke.

You then head to bed again.

Suddenly your favourite maid, Sora who is like a mother and sister to you, came in and saw the alarm clock was broken.

She then went to you.

''Sohyun ah, wake up. It is time to go to school. As it is your first time being in a Highschool and start to make new friends and first day of school.'' she said.

''Argh.. I'm too tired to go to school.'' you said as you took the blanket and cover your face.

Sora sighed.

She then pull off the blanket from you.

''Please.''

''Okay fine!'' you said as you get up of bed and took your towel and head to the bathroom and starts to bath.

She chuckle as you stomp your feet to the bathroom.

As you had finish bathing, you look at the bathroom mirror and you still remember about your past.

You sighed.

You left the bathroom and then went to wear your school uniform that Sora had just prepared for you on top of your bed.

You then brush your hair and put on a hair band and a simple make up on.

(You look something like that...)

You grab your bagpack and head downstair to the dinning table.

You saw your dad was reading his newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee.

''Good morning, appa!'' you smiled. (Sometimes you called appa or dad)

''Good morning, sweetheart.'' he look at you and smiled.

''Morning dad and my baby sis.'' said Jiyong.

''Morning.'' Both of you and your dad said together to Jiyong.

Your brother look up and down at you.

''Wah! I did not know that my baby sis is good looking in school uniform. You look so hot as it can show your S-line body.'' he said.

You shot him a cold glare and take a seat.

''Woah.. The cold princess is giving me a cold glare!'' he pout and sat beside you.

Your dad laughed at both of you and your brother.

''Sohyun ah, do you want appa to sent you to school?'' he asked.

''No thank you appa.'' you reply as you were back to your sweet side.

''Then I will sent you to school.'' said Jiyong.

''I don't think that's a good idea oppa.'' you said.

''Why not?''

''No comment.'' you said as you eat your breakfast.

''Sohyun ah, are you sure that you want to go to this Woolim Art High not YG Art High?'' said appa.

''Yeah I am sure I want to go to Woolim Art High than oppa's high school. Besides I don't want anyone to know that I am a famous gangster's daughter and the little sister of the leader of Big Bang.'' you smiled.

''Araseo, sweetheart.'' he smiled back.

As you had done eating your breakfast.

''Appa, can I dye my hair?'' you asked.

''Hmm? Dye your hair?'' he look at you like O.o

''Nevermind. I know you won't allow me as I am schooling and I understand.'' you smiled and give your dad a peck on his cheek.

You then went outside and saw your brother was waiting for you. He then give you a helmet.

You put it on and hop on the bike. He then drove to your school.

~A few hours later~

As you had arrived there, you hop off from the bike and took off the helmet from your head and give it to him.

The students there were staring at you. Some students were gossiping about your brother and you something like ''Omg! Who is that hot girl there?'' ''Omg! Who is that guy on the bike? Is he, her boyfriend or something?'' ''I want to get to know that girl, she is damn ing hot!'' etc. You just ignore them.

''Sohyun ah, are you sure that you want to go to this school?'' he asked.

''Yes oppa and don't worry I won't be so cold.''

''I know but the thing is that, I am afraid that someone might bully or hurt you.'' he said as he is worried.

''Don't worry oppa. It will be fine I guess.'' you smiled.

''Before you head in, there will be some Kingkas and Queenkas in your school not only your school but other school too. Queenkas always want to be the Kingkas girlfriends but unfortunately they can't.'' he said.

''How do you know?''

''Hello? I am once a Kingka in my highschool like duh...''

''Oh yeah I forgot.''

''Luckily your 2ne1 unnies are not like those y queenkas who just want money and something else.. Luckily they are different from those queenkas.'' he whispered.

''Yeah I know.'' you whispered back.

''Remember, most of the Kingkas are in a gang.'' he said as he pat your head.

''Araseo.''

''Good girl.'' he said and then left.

As you turned behind, you saw the other students staring at you and gossiping about you.

You just ignored them and went inside. As you head inside you saw big buildings.

*Woah! It look so big! Woolim Art High is so big!* you thought to yourself.

Suddenly girls started running towards the gate and screaming something like ''OMG!! It's Infinite!'' ''Omg!! L oppa is so freaking hot!!'' ''Omg! Did you see Woohyun oppa just wink at me!'' etc.

''Fangirls.. Tsk.'' you mumble to yourself and head to the principal office.

''Hello, you must be Ms Sohyun, am I right?'' said the principal.

''Yes I am.'' you smiled.

''Do you have a last name?''

''I am sorry Mrs Song. I am not allow to give my last name to the school and anyone.'' you said.

''It's okay. I understand. Oh well this is your timetable, you will be attending class 2A3 as you have good grades and your locker will be located on the second floor same as your classroom.' she said as she give you, your timetable.

You took it and said thank you to her and left the office. As you look at the timetable. Suddenly someone bump into you and you fall on the floor.

''Hey! Watch where you are going you-'' he paused as he look at you.

''Erm.. Are you alright?'' he said as he stretch out his hand to you.

You then took his hand and then stand up. You wipe off the dust on you.

He then pick up the timetable on the floor and take a look then look at you.

''Sorry about that and hi I am Sungjong. Lee Sungjong.'' he smiled.

''It's okay. I am Sohyun.'' you smiled back.

He then give you, your timetable.

''So you're in the same class as me. In that case, why don't you call me oppa as I am older than you by a few months only.'' he smiled

You took your timetable.

''Hmm.. Okay Sungjong oppa.'' you smiled.

''Let's be friends.'' he said.

''Okay.''

Both of you exchange numbers.

''Oh well see ya later in class.'' he said as he wave at you.

Some girls were quite jealous of you but you ignore them and head to your class. Unfortunately Sungjong had already arrive as soon as the teacher came into the class.

''Class, we are having a new transfer student and her name is Sohyun.'' said the teacher.

''Hello. Please treat me well.'' you bow and smiled.

Some girls look at you as they are jealous cause of your looks and some boys were whistling and gossiping about you something like ''Wow! She is ing hot!!'' ''I am so proud to be in this class!'' ''Damn it! I want her to be my girlfriend!'' etc. You just ignore them.

''Let's see you'll be seating...'' he said as he look around.

Suddenly he saw Sungjong raised his hand up and waving.

''Okay you will be seating next to Sungjong there.'' he said as he points to Sungjong.

You smiled and walk to Sungjong and seat beside him. All the girls were quite jealous of you.

''Hey Sohyun, I really can't believe that you are my partner now.'' he whispered.

''Yeah me too.'' you whispered back.

''Oh yeah, later I thought of showing you to my friends if it is okay with you.''

''Well I am okay.''

''Cool.''

As school bell rang, it was time for lunch time. Sungjong and you went to buy some food.

''Sohyun ah, what do you want? Don't worry I will pay for it cause you are my first female friend.'' he smiled

''Hmm...Okay Sungjong oppa. I think I should have that sandwich and strawberry milk.''

''Okay.'' he said.

He then give you, your sandwich and strawberry milk. Suddenly you heard someone calling out Sungjong name.

''YAH!! LEE SUNGJONG!!'' the person yelling.

Sungjong grab your hand and went to the person who is yelling Sungjong name and there was 6 boys there.

''YAH! Sungjong, what took you so long?'' a guy that has small eyes like a hamster asked.

''Sorry hyung. I was buying some food for my friend and myself.''

''Your friend? Who is this cutie?'' said a guy with a red hair.

''This is Sohyun. She is my friend, classmate and my partner too.''

''Ermm... Hello and nice to meet you.'' you bow and smiled.

''Hello. I am Sunggyu the leader of this group called Infinite.'' said the guy that has small eyes like a hamster.

*Infinite?* you thought to yourself.

''I am Dongwoo.'' said the guy with the red hair.

''Well I am Woohyun.'' said the guy beside Sunggyu.

''I am Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya.'' said the guy beside Woohyun.

Suddenly a tall and thin guy grab your hand kiss on it then look at you and smiled.

You looked blushed.

''I am Sungyeol.''

Sungjong then push Sungyeol. You giggle.

''I am L.'' said the cold guy.

''And of course you already know me. I am Sungjong the Diva and maknae of this group. Btw don't bother about L hyung. His always like that to everyone except us.'' he said.

''Oh okay.''

You then ate your lunch with them. Suddenly a group of girls came.

''Oppa!!'' said the girl.

''What do you want, Eunji?'' said Sunggyu as he sounds like a different person.

''Oh nothing.'' she said then she saw you.

''Oppa, who is this ? Why is she eating lunch with all of you?''

*Excuse me! I am not a you ing !* you thought to yourself.

''Shut up will ya and stop calling me your oppa. Btw she is not a , do even called her a and what do you even care about if she eat lunch with us. She is our friend. You got a problem?'' he said in his angry tone.

"Ugh!'' she said as she was angry.

*Sunggyu oppa, I will still make you mine and I will make that go away from you and Infinite.* she thought to herself as she and her friends walk away.

''Sungjong oppa, who are those girls?'' you asked.

''Oh they are A-Pink. They are the Queenkas in this school and you can tell that we are the Kingakas in this school too.'' he reply.

*A-Pink.. Huh?! You better watch out girls.'' you thought to yourself and then smirked.

''Sohyun ah, if those es ever bother you, tell oppas okay?'' Dongwoo said.

''Araseo Dongwoo oppa.'' you smiled.

As lunch time was over, both of you head back to class and were concentrating on the lesson.

~A few hours later~

School bell had just rang and lesson was over. Both you and Sungjong left the class and head towards the gate. You heard girls gossiping again something like ''Omg!! He is here again!'' ''Who is he waiting for?'' etc.

''Sohyun ah, do you want me to sent you home?'' Sungjong asked.

''Huh? Erm... No thanks. I have to go now.'' you said.

''Okay. Don't forget to text me.''

''Araseo!'' you said you went to your brother.

Your brother then gave you the helmet. You put it on your head and hop on the bike. He then drove.

On the other hand, Sungjong was looking at you.

*Who was that?* he thought to himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kang Sora

*Age: 32

*Sohyun's favourite maid who is like a mother and a sister to Sohyun.

*Sohyun's always wanted Sora becoming her mother.

*Cares for Sohyun and love her like her own child.

 

A-Pink

*Park Chorong likes Hoya

*Yoon Bomi likes Woohyun

*Jung Eunji likes Sunggyu

*Son Naeun likes Myungsoo

*Hong Yookyung likes Sungyeol

*Kim Namjoo likes Dongwoo

*Oh Hayoung likes Sungjong

- Hates Kwon Sohyun

 

 

I hope Sora becomes Sohyun's mother in this story. ^^