.....

Good Girl Gone Bad?

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

You heard your alarm clock ringing but you can't move and do anything as your body feels kinda weak all of sudden.

Suddenly Minzy came inside your room. ''Hyunnie!!! Wakey wakey!!'' she say as she shook you.

But you didn't move. She looked at your surprisingly. She saw that you were pale so she touched your forehead and it was burning.

She quickly head downstair to the kitchen. ''UNNIES!!!''

They looked at her strangely. ''Minzy, can you not yelled early in the morning?''

''Sorry but we got a problem.''

''What kind of problem?''

''It's about Hyunnie.''

''What's wrong with her?''

''She is having a fever.''

''WHAT?!'' They head upstair and saw that you were pale.

Bom touch your forehead and it was burning.

''Dara, get a bowl of water and a clean towel please.''

''Right.'' she say as she quickly get a bowl of water and a clean towel.

''CL, can you called GD and tell him to tell L that Hyunnie won't be going to school today.''

''Right.'' She say as she go downstair and called GD.

''What about me?'' Minzy point to herself.

''Minzy, can you take Hyunnie phone and text Baekhyun or Xiu min and tell him that Hyunnie won't be coming to school today.''

''Right.'' she say as she took your phone and text Xiu min.

''Done. What's next?'' she asked as she place your phone on your table.

''Bom, here you go.'' Dara say as she place the bowl of water on the table and give the clean towel to Bom.

Bom soaked the clean water and squeeze the liquid from the towel and put the towel on your forehead.

''Well you girls can do what you girls going to do and I will take care Hyunnie.'' she smile.

''Okay!'' they say and left Bom and you in the room.

~~~

Meanwhile in Exo.

Xiu min and Luhan woke up as they already in their school uniform. They sighed as they look at Kris as he was still sleeping.

''Kris, wake up. It's time for school.'' They say.

They went to Kris and see that he was pale and he didn't move. Xiu min touched his forehead and was shock.

''He is having a fever.''

''Eh? Who's going to take care of him?''

''I don't know.''

''I know, how about Sohyun take care of him?''

''Yeah that's a good idea.'' Xiu min say as he took out his phone. He got a text message from you which was Minzy who text him.

''Ermm.. She is also not going to school.''

''Aww man....''

''Luhan hyung and Xiu min hyung, let's go we will be late.'' D.O say.

They looked at D.O and smiled widely. Just in time.

''Ermm... Hyungs, why are you looking at me like that?''

''Kris, is sick and nobody is going to take care of him and Sohyun is sick too.''

''Ugh, fine. I will take care of him then before you guys go can you get me a bowl of water and a clean towel?''

''Yeah sure.'' they say.

As Xiu min and Luhan arrive with the bowl of water and a clean towel. They pass it to D.O. D.O soaked the towel and squeeze the liquid out of the towel then put it on Kris's forehead and sighed.

He get out of the room and went to his room to change his school uniform into casual clothes and went back to Kris's room.

~~~

As it was 7pm. You finally woke up and you felt your head was dizzy but kinda hot alittle and there was a towel on your forehead. You took it off and look at your clock as it says 7pm. Your eyes widen.

I slept till 7pm. Wow thats a new record.

Suddenly Bom came inside. ''Finally you are a wake. I make you some porridge and don't forget to take your medicine when you done eating the porridge.'' she say.

''Ah, thanks Bom unnie.'' you say as you eat your porridge.

''Is your head feeling better?'' she asked.

''Yeah but feeling alittle bit dizzy.'' you say as you had done eating your porridge and took your medicine.

''Well you should rest and good night.'' she say.

''Night, unnie.'' you say and went back to bed.

You look through your phone and saw a message.

Hmm.. who could this be?

You check the message and saw it was Xiu min who text you.

From: Xiu min
'Hey, get well soon. :D'

You smiled at the message and then you remember the incident where Kris had found you in a small church and it make you blush by remembering it.


A/N: Sorry it is T____T