I found my B.A.P oppas!

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You already pack your new clothes and things in the luggage. You heard a knock from your door.

''Come in!'' you said.

''Sis, do you want me to help you carry your luggage?'' Jiyong asked.

You nod your head. He then took your luggage and went downstair to his car and put it in the trunk.

You then grab your phone and handbag then head downstair to the dinning table for breakfast.

As usual, you saw your dad was reading his newpaper and drinking his cup of coffee.

''Good morning, daddy.'' you said as you took a seat.

''Morning sweetheart.'' he smiled.

Your brother sat beside you.

The maid brings you,your breakfast and you eat it.

''So today you are going to stay over at your unnies house right?'' appa asked.

''Yup and I am going to bring my car as I will drove to Mr Bang house when I meet my B.A.P oppas.'' you smiled.

''Okay dear.'' he smiled.

~~~

As you had done eating breakfast, your brother already went outside to his car.

You stood up, gave your dad a peck on his cheek and head outside.

Your butler open your car door for you, you head inside and buckle up. Your brother drove first and you then drove to follow his direction.

~~~

As both of you had arrive. You then park your car and get out of the car. Your brother was carrying your luggage into 2ne1's home.

As you open the door, you head inside and your brother follow you.

''Sohyun!!'' they came to you and hug you.

''Unnies!'' you hug them back.

On other hand, your brother bring your luggage up to your room.

''OMG!! I love your hair!!'' they said.

''Well oppa help with the color.'' you said shyly.

''And I can't believe that you are staying over at our place.'' 

''Yeah but I only stay here 6 days only and then have to head to Mr Bang place.'' you said.

''Only you?''

''Yeah if Jiyong oppa want to follow, he can follow cause he knows that he must protect me from my 3 other ert oppas.'' you giggles.

''Ah.... I know who you meant.'' they smiled.

You brother then came downstair and sit at the couch with you and the 2ne1 unnies.

''Jiyong, are you going to go Mr Bang house with your dongseang?'' CL asked.

''Yes I have to babe. I need to protect and take care of her of course.'' he smiled as he snuggle her.

She giggles.

''EWW!! GROSS!!!'' you and 2ne1 unnies (except CL) said.

''OPPA, GO GET A ROOM!'' you yelled.

Your brother and CL laughed.

''Like seriously.'' you said in your cold tone.

''Okay okay I stop.'' he said.

''Woah our maknae back to her cold princess.'' 2ne1 unnies said.

''Like duh...'' you said as you roll your eyes.

You then stood up from the couch.

''Where are you going?'' they asked.

''Upstair to my room.'' you said.

''Oh okay. Dongseang, do you want to go with us to the club tonight?'' Dara asked.

Your eyes widen.

''Club?'' you asked.

They nod their heads.

''The others will be there too.'' Jiyong said.

''Okay I'll go with you.'' you said.

''Okay and don't forget to dress wild.'' CL said.

''Araseo unnie.'' you said as you left to head upstair to your room.

~~~

You laid down on your bed and sighed then you head to your bag and took out the picture from your bag.

*Oppas, please wait for me! I will come to see you guys again.* you thought as you smile at the picture and put it on your desk.

You then unpack your things. You put your new clothes in your closet and took out your shoes,heels and slippers and put it at your shoe closet.

You look at the clock and sighed. *I kinda miss them already.. I guess they find out that today I never come to school and my number has been delete from Sungjong's phone contacts..* you thought to yourself as you look at your phone.

~~~

~Night time~

You wore your black dress, a pair of stockings and a pair of black heels.

You then went to the dresser and put make on and put your earrings then grab your handbag and head downstair to the living room as your 2ne1 unnies and your brother are waiting for you.

(You look something like this.. Points to the picture below)

(And imagine your hair looks something like this.. Points the picture below)

Your unnies were smiling and your brother was shock and his jaws drop on the floor.(Btw you already turned into the Cold Princess.)

''Yah, oppa stop staring at me.'' you said coldly as you walk out of the house.

2ne1 unnies and your brother follow you. Your brother hop on, on his bike and drove off first then you and the girls went inside CL's car and drove to the club.

(2ne1 wore something like this....)

(Big Bang wore something like this, without those bags and please imagine that GD has blonde hair.)

~~~

As all of you had arrive to the club, you and the girls get out from the car and saw the club and it says 'Starry club'.

You and the girls then head in. The music was loud and everyone was dancing to it.

You saw Big Bang was at the table and girls were flirting with them. Your brother pushed the girl from him and went to you and 2ne1 then link hands with CL as he bring her to the table. You and the others follow them.

Big Bang look at you up and down.

''YAH, STOP STARING AT ME.'' you said coldly.

''Sohyun?!'' they look at you confused.

''Like duh....'' you said as you rolled your eyes.

''OMG!! MY BABY GIRL IS SO HOT!'' Taeyang yelled as he was so happy and hug you.

''Yah, hyung get off of Sohyun.'' Daesung said.

''Why are you jealous?'' he teased Daesung.

''N-no I am not.'' he said as he look away to hide his face as he was blushing.

''What, Daesung has a crush on my baby sis?'' Jinyong said he look at Daesung.

''No I don't have any feelings for her.'' he lied.

''Okay if you say so.''

''Oppa, can you get off of me.'' you said coldly.

''Andwae.'' he teased.

You step his foot and he release the hug from you.

''Ouch!! What was that for?!'' he whined as he felt pain from his foot.

You smirked then stood up. Eyes were on you.

''Where are you going?'' your brother asked.

''To the bar.'' you said.

''For what?''

''To get myself a drink like duh...'' you said.

''Wait, what kind of drink?'' Top asked.

''Strawberry cocktail.'' you reply.

''Sis, you are still 17 and you are not allowed to drink that.'' Jiyong said.

''As if I care about my age.'' you said as you head to the Bar to get yourself a drink.

''GD, what's wrong with your sis?'' they whispered to Jiyong.

He shrugged.

''Well from starting today she did not go to school and yesterday was her last day of school.'' CL said.

The girls nods their heads.

''WHAT?!'' they said in shocked.

''Well she is scared that one day Infinite will know her secrets and that is why she did not go to school.'' Dara whispered.

''Ohhhhhh...'' they said.

''Well poor my baby girl..'' Taeyang said as he look at you sitting at the Bar.

~~~

You drink your strawberry cocktail in one shot and sighed then the bartender gave you another strawberry cocktail.

Suddenly someone sat beside you and order himself a cup of vodka.

''Hey babe.'' he said.

You just ignored and drink your strawberry cocktail in one shot then the bartender gave you another.

''Woah girl, you should slow down on drinking that.'' he said.

You then looked at him. He was blonde like Jiyong but he looks hot. He smiled at you.

''Hi, I am Kim Himchan.'' he said as he held out his hand.

You looked at him in shock. *Kim Himchan? Kim Himchan? Wait, isn't that Himchan oppa?!* you thought to yourself and your face was blank and shock.

He waved his hand to you. You then snap out of it and turn back to reality and stood up.

He look at you and you were silent. You just walk away but he grab your hand, you turned to look at him.

''This if my first time to get reject from a girl who never introduce herself to me.'' he said.

''Why do you even want to know my name?'' you said coldly.

''Cause your looks interest me.'' he smiled.

''Whatever and I am not interested in you.'' you said as you release your hand from his and went to the restroom.

He still look at you.

~~~

*I know he is a ert but not a flirt. That person can't be my Himchan oppa.* You thought to yourself as you put a lipstick on your lip then left the restroom.

As you were heading to your oppas and unnies table you saw 6 blonde guys with them.

''Baby girl, where did you go?'' Taeyang ask.

''To the restroom.'' you said.

Himchan look at you and was shock to hear that Taeyang called you baby girl.

*Wait, that girl is Taeyang hyung's girl?* he thought to himself.

''Sis, how many shots did you drink?'' Jiyong asked.

''4 I guess?'' you said.

''Sis?!'' B.A.P said in shock.

''Hyung, who is this?'' They asked.

Jiyong laughed.

''This is my little sister Sohyun.'' he said.

''WHAT?!'' they said in shock as they can't believe.

You look at them confused.

''Wait, did you guys forget about my little sister?'' he look at them like O.o

''N-nnno Hyung. We did not. It's been 10 years as we never heard any single thing about her and did you just mean our cute Sohyun?'' they said.

''Ohhhh.. Like duh..'' he said.

''Wait, oppa, don't tell me that they are B.A.P oppas?'' you asked you were confused.

He nods.

''That's right my baby sis.'' he smiled.

You still looked confused.

''MY DARLING ANGEL!!!'' Himchan yelled as he was so happy and went to hug you.

''I'm really so sorry about that. I thought you were some other girls from the club and you really look like a different person.'' he said.

''It's okay oppa and yeah I know. I just change my looks.'' you smiled and hug him back.

''YAH, LET GO OF MY BABY GIRL!'' Yongguk yelled as he push Himchan aside.

You were shock as Yongguk had a deep and low voice.

''Y-Yongguk oppa?'' you look at him confused.

''That's right my baby girl.'' he smiled.

You then hug him.

''Oppa!!'' you said.

''Okay hyung, now it's my turn to hug my baby doll.'' said Jongup.

Yongguk sighed and release the hug from you.

''Jongup oppa!!'' you screamed and hug him.

He chuckled and hug you back.

''YAH!! GET AWAY FROM MY SOHYUN!!'' Zelo said as he push Jongup aside then hug you.

''Zelo oppa!'' you said.

''AHEM! Don't forget about me.'' Youngjae said.

You release the hug from Zelo then went to Youngjae and hug him.

''My smart Yongjae oppa!!'' you said.

He chuckle, ''That's right my princess.''

''And someone is without the mask.'' he whispered as he points the guy.

You look at him.

''Daehyun oppa?'' you asked.

He nods. You then hug him.

He look shock but then he hug you back.

You felt like your heart drop as it's been 10 years since you left them and you felt like crying.

*Sohyun, please don't cry.. You're in a club remember.* you thought to yourself as you hold back your tears.

Daehyun then release the hug from you.

''So now we can enjoy and celebrate right?'' Jiyong asked.

''Yeah.'' everyone said.

All of you were having fun at the club and were celebrating your reunion with your B.A.P oppas.

~~~

Before all of you head home.

You exchange numbers with your B.A.P oppas so that you can communicate with each other.

All of you then head home.

You walk upstair to your room, grab your towel and head to the bathroom and bath.

As you had done bathing, you put on your pajamas and went to bed.

*I really had fun today and I already found my B.A.P oppas.* you thought to yourself and then fall asleep.