Hanging out with my B.A.P oppas

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You were still sleeping and suddenly Himchan came into your room. (All the B.A.P oppas came to 2ne1 house to see you.)

*Wow, she looks so cute and peaceful when she is sleeping.* he thought to himself as he went to you.

''Darling angel, please wake up.'' he whisper to your ear.

''Mmm..'' you said as you cover yourself with the blanket.

*She still my little darling angel.* he thought to himself then lay down on your bed beside you and hug you.

~~~

''What's taking Himchan so long?!'' Yongguk yelled.

''Hyung, calm down.'' said Youngjae.

Suddenly he remember that every morning, you have difficulties on waking up.

''Erm.... Hyung, do you know what I am thinking?'' Youngjae asked.

Everyone look at him and eyes widen.

''It can't be!'' Yongguk said.

''We have to go to Sohyun!!'' Zelo said.

The 2ne1 unnies were quite confuse and they don't know what the B.A.P were meant.

B.A.P and 2ne1 ran upstair to your room and slam open the door.

They saw Himchan hugging you when you are still sleeping.

''YAH!! HYUNG, GET OFF MY SOHYUN!!'' Zelo yelled.

Himchan release the hug from you and look at them and was shock.

''So this is why you are late.'' Yongguk said as he crossed his arms.

''Well... I wanna hug my darling angel.'' Himchan said.

''YAH!! YOU BETTER NOT HUG HER WHEN SHE IS SLEEPING YOU PLAYBOY!'' he yelled.

You suddenly woke up then rub your eyes.

''What's with the ing noise!!?'' you yelled as you had already woken up from the noise.

''Uh-oh.'' Minzy said as she put her palm on her face.

B.A.P look at you. *DAMN IT!* they thought to themselves.

You then look at them and your eyes widen.

''O-oppas?!'' you said.

''Good afternoon our sleeping beauty Sohyun.'' they(except Daehyun) smiled and waved at you.

''Afternoon?'' you look at the clock and it was 12.30pm.

''Oh dear, I overslept.'' you said as you grab your towel and ran to the bathroom and starts bathing.

Everyone then left the room and head downstair to the living room.

~~~

As you had done bathing, you grab a long sleeves t-shirt,leggings and heels then wore them.

You then went to your dresser, brush your hair and put on a little make up on.

You put on your sunglass and grab your handbag then head downstair to the living room.

(You look something like this and just imagine that your hair is golden brown.... Points the picture below)

They look at you surprisingly as you knew that they would bring you out. (Btw Daehyun still silent as he without his mask.)

''What are you guys looking at?'' you asked coldly.

''Well you really do know that we are bringing you out right and did you just use your cold tone on us?'' they asked.

''Yup I know and that is why you came here. Well you didn't know that I am the cold princess and the maknae in 2ne1?'' you said.

''WHAT?! You are the cold princess and 2ne1 maknae?!'' they said in shocked.

''Bingo!'' you smiled.

''OMG!! OUR LITTLE SOHYUN IS BECOMING BAD LIKE US!'' they yelled as they are happy.

You laughed.

~~~

''So Sohyun who are you going to ride with?'' they asked.

''Hmm... Let me see... If I ride with Himchan oppa, he will act ert and same goes with Jongup oppa. If I ride with Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa and Jongup oppa will fight with each other.'' you said.

They were aww man.

''Youngjae oppa, hmm I want a ride with him but I have to go with my best friend Zelo and sorry oppas, maybe next time.'' you said as you held hands with Zelo.

He smiled and showed his tongue to s and lead you to his bike. Both of you put on the helmet and hop on the bike.

The other members went to their cars or bikes and follow you and Zelo.

~~~

All of you had arrive to Hongdae and get out or hop off from the bikes or cars then walk to look around.

''Sohyun ah, I heard that next week, you'll be staying with us and going to our school too.'' said Yongguk.

''Yeah.'' You smiled.

''Don't worry, our principal knows that you'll be transfering to our school and you will be in Zelo class.''

''Okay.'' you smiled.

''Aww!! I wish my darling angel is same class with me so that all the girls will jealous.'' said Himchan.

''In your dreams oppa.'' you said.

''Well I guess I have to wait for you till your turn 18 next year.'' he said.

''Turned 18? What happens when I turned 18?''

''Well I will make you be mine.'' he smirked.

''In your ing dreams oppa.'' you said as you show your tongue to him.

They all laughed at Himchan and Yongguk put his arm on your shoulder.

''That's my baby girl.'' he smiled.

You blush and smile at him back.

Daehyun saw you blush and kinda felt jealous.

''Yah, hyung get your hands off of Sohyun.'' Zelo said as he push Yongguk arm from you.

You giggles.

''Aish!'' Yongguk yelled as he was pissed.

''So Sohyun, erm did you know about Lee Tae Jun?'' Youngjae asked out-of-the-blue.

Your eyes widen and then gulped.

''W-waeyo?'' you asked nervously.

Daehyun saw you that you were scared.

''Cause we were about to do the mission and unfortunately he was dead.'' he said.

''Ohhhh...'' you acted like you don't know anything.

''Well baby girl why you woke up so late?'' Yongguk asked.

''Well I guess it's because of last night.''

''Oh yeah no wonder you woke up late...'' he laughed.

~~~

All of you enter the mall.

''Oppa, I hope we are not going to buy some clothes cause I already bought alot of clothes.'' you said.

''Aww.. We actually thought of buying for you some clothes.'' they pout.

You laughed as they were cute.

''Mianhae oppa... Maybe next time okay?''

''Okay.'' they said.

''How about we head to the the amusement park?'' you asked.

''That will be fun!'' they said.

All of you left the mall and head to the amusement park.