The truth

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It was morning and you were still sleeping soundly. Suddenly you heard Bom unnie trying to wake you up. You groan and move at the other side of your bed. You were not the morning person but it depend that you were too tired. She sigh. Your other unnies try to wake you up but didn't work. They sigh in frustration. Suddenly Dara got a plan then whisper to them. They nod their head as they like her idea.

They went to B.A.P room and knock on the door. Daehyun was the one who slide the open. To his surprise he saw the 2Ne1 noonas then raise an eyebrow.

"We need help to wake Sohyun up as she is not the type of person to wake up in the morning. It depend that she is too tired." they say.

He nodded his head and then wake the others. They take a quick bath then went to your room. On other hand, Simon left his room and was about to walk down the hallway to get to the dinning room for breakfast but then stop his track as he saw B.A.P went inside your room. 'What are they doing inside her and her unnies' room?' he thought to himself but then shrug it off and just head to the dinning room.

"Aish, baby girl is still the same." Yongguk say frustration.

"How about you guys make some noise? I mean like the other day you guys came to our house, Himchan was the one who was waking Hyunnie but he end up hugging her then you guys make some noise and she woke up." Dara say.

"Okay if you say so." Himchan say as he hug you.

"Yah! Hyung, get your hands of my Sohyun! She is engage already!" Zelo say.

"YAH! PLAYBOY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" Yongguk warned.

"Nah uh!" Himchan say as he stuck his tongue out.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH MY BABY DOLL!!" Jongup warned and pull Himchan off of you.

"WHAT THE ?! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!" You yelled and shot them with you cold death glare.

All of them freeze as you had already woke up from your slumber.

"Well good morning! Go and bath now! I hope tomorrow you won't be like this." CL say.

"What's wrong with tomorrow?" you tilt your head.

"Just go and bath so we can have breakfast together. I guess dad will tell you what happens tomorrow." she say.

"Okay if you say so." you say as you grab your towel and head to the bathroom to bath like usual you do your morning routine then head to the dinning room.

 

~~~

 

'What happens tomorrow?' you thought to yourself by then shrug it off. The maids greet and bow to you. You smiled at them. They slide open the door for you to pass inside.

"Good morning, sweetheart." you dad greet you.

"Morning dad and everyone." you say as you went to take a sit beside Simon.

"Morning." you say to him.

"Morning." he reply.

On the other hand, your parents saw that and smile.

"I guess she is okay with him now, huh?" your dad whisper to your mum.

Your mum just nod. Minzy then exchange with the person on your otherside then whisper to you.

"You already fall in love with him?" she whisper.

You almost choke on your food but luckily there's a glass of water. You quickly took it and drank it then face her and whisper back.

"W-what?" you whisper.

"Oh nothing. Well you should ask your dad what happens tomorrow." she shrug and smile at you then change the subject.

You give her your cold death glare but then face your parents.

"Daddy, what happens tomorrow?" you ask.

"Oh you didn't know?"

You nodded your head.

"Well tomorrow is your brother's wedding day." he say happily.

"WHAT?!" you widen your eyes as you disbelief that it was tomorrow.

Your parents chuckles.

"Don't tell me I'm going to wake up early and why didn't anyone inform me earlier?" you started to whine like the old you.

Simon look at you and chuckle at your behaviour.

"Sorry, dear." your dad say.

"So how's your sleep, my dear?" your mum change the subject so you can stop whinning but I guess it will be worse.

"Horrible." you reply bluntly.

"Eh? What's wrong?" your parents ask in unison.

"Cause someone make some people make some noise while interupting my slumber.." you say as you given to the people who are B.A.P oppas and 2Ne1 unnies making noise just to wake you up a cold death glare of yours.

Your parents look at where you are looking at then chuckles. Simon chuckles too.

"What did they do?" your parents ask.

"2Ne1 unnies try to wake me up but I was really too tired cause I am soo tired yesterday so they ask B.A.P oppas to wake me up and their mission was complete for waking me up from slumber." you say as you pout.

Everyone then laugh.

"Aigoo... Our daughter is so cute!!" Your parents beam.

"Whatever. I'm going now." you say as you roll your eyes and stood up to left the dinning room.

"Eh? Where are you going?" your dad ask.

"To the balcony to get a fresh air." you say.

Your dad just nodded his head and you left the dinning room. On the other hand, Daehyun too stood up from his cushion and left the dinning room to give your candy to you. Simon look at Daehyun as he was like in a hurry to left the dinning room. Simon raise an eyebrow. 'Is he going to go with Sohyun? Who is he to her?' he thought to himself but then shrug it off.

 

~~~

 

You were looking at the scenery outside of the house as it was beautiful cause there are Sakura trees. Suddenly you heard someone knock on the door. You say come in then look behind. The door then slide open and to your surprise it was Daehyun but then smile.

"Hi." he say.

"Hi." you reply.

"Here, this is for you." he say as he give your bag of candy.

"Thanks, oppa." you smile at him.

He felt his heart beaten fast. 'Yah! Get a grip of yourself! She is engage.' he thought to himself.

"Sohyun-ah, can I ask you something but please don't be mad?" he say as he stand beside you and look at the scenery outdie of the house.

"Yeah sure." you say as you took a candy out from the bag.

"Are you dating with Kris?" he ask as there is a serious tone in it. You felt cold shiver by just hearing it and it was your first time he talk to you in that tone.

"N-no." you lied.

He sighed then look at you. You look at him and his eyes were serious.

"Don't lie to me and just tell me the truth I am not going to scold you." he say.

You sighed then plop another candy in your mouth.

"Yes I am dating Kris." you say as you look away as you were afraid to look at his eyes.

"Is that so... Since when?"

"Since the second day of my school field trip in L.A." you say.

"Oh but Sohyun-ah, it's not that oppa opposed your relationship with him but please be careful around him. Firstly, I am scared that he might do something with you and secondly, it is your dad and brother or maybe everyone except for Christina and Ms Hyosung." he say.

"H-how did you know?" you widen your eyes and face him again.

"I kinda heard your conversation with Christina seonsaengnim in your room as I was about to give your candy." he say as he rub the back of his neck.

"Well it's okay but how do you know about Ms Hyosung too?" you raise an eyebrow.

"Well I heard Christina seonsaengnim talk about it to her last night."

"Oh but please don't tell anyone." you beg him.

"I promise." he smile. You were stunned cause it was the first time that you saw him smiling at you. You thank him then hug him.

"Well I should get going now. If he did anything to you, I won't forgive him and just kill him." he say.

"Ne, oppa!" you smile.

He smile back and ruffle your hair.

"Oppa, you want some?" you ask you show your bag of candy that he had given you.

"Yeah sure." he say as he took one candy and plop it inside his mouth then left the balcony.

You look up at the sky and sigh.

"Mianhae, Daehyun oppa. I am sorry that I stop loving you and just treat you like an oppa and Kris, I am really so sorry cause I had to accept this marriage just to hide our relationship from daddy." you say and plop another candy in your mouth.


A/n: I love you guys!! Here's chapter 69 for all of you...
Thanks to @midst_lhady22 @nicolelove2ne1 @kaerlana @bianca_022611 for commenting and sorry that you want her to be with Daehyun *bows 90 degrees* I also feel bad for him too...