Guilty

Good Girl Gone Bad?

Green - Japanese

Red - English


As all of you then head inside the meeting room. You saw your parents' faces was plaster with a big smile. You sighed. 'Kwon Sohyun, just do it for your sake and everyone sake.' you thought to yourself.

"So what did all of you talk about?" your dad ask you as he look at all of you.

"Nothing. Dad, can I go and check out my room cause I still have jetlagged." you say.

"Okay my dear." He smile.

"Daddy, can GD oppa and CL unnie get married first?" you ask.

"Well that's the reason why everyone are here." he said.

"Wait! WHAT?!" you say as you can't believe what your dad had just say.

He chuckles. "Your brother and unnie are going to married so that's why I need all of you to come here and the other reason was to introduce your fiance to you."

"Ooooooh." you say.

"Well your unnies will show you, your room cause you are sharing with them." your dad say.

"Eh? Really?! Thanks dad! Before I check my room, oppa and unnie will do the any traditonal wedding or the normal one?" you say and ask in English.

"They will do the normal one of course but remember don't forget to get to know with your fiance, Simon." he say.

"NE!'' you say as you drag your unnies out of the meeting room.

Your dad chuckles.

"She sure is still my bright, cute and cheerful daughter." you dad mutter but your mum heard it too and smile.

On other hand, Simon had already fallen in love with you at first sight as he had his eyes laid on you when you step inside the meeting room with your principal and tutor. He smile as he saw you drag your unnies out of the meeting room but put a poker face on before anyone would notice it.

"So dad, what do you think they are doing later?" your brother ask your dad.

"Hmm... Maybe do some wedding dress shopping I guess." he shrug.

"WHAT?! Wedding dress shopping without me?! Oh know they didn't! Dear, see you later, okay?" your mom stood up. Your dad smile and nod his head. She then left the room to go see you and the girls before you girls could leave the house to go shopping for the wedding dress without her.

"Woah. I didn't know that mum is... erm... Okay now I lost of words to describe of her." Your brother say.

"I agree with you son. I think she's been acting like this since you and Chaerin are going to married soon and I introduce your little sis her fiance." your dad say.

"I guess so." your brother shrug.

 

~~~

 

As you had done checking and took a quick bath and change your clothes. You and the girls are now heading to the mall to choose some dress for the wedding.

"Welcome to xxxx." the workers that say.

"Can we take a look at some wedding dress for my daughter in law and some dress for the girls to wear on the wedding day?" your mum speak in Japanese to the worker. The worker nodded and went to find the dresses that your mother need.

You and the girls mouth hang wide open as all of you were shock to hear Sora aka your mum speak Japanese.

"Mum, since when you started to speak good Japanese?" you look at disbelief.

"Since when? Hmm.. I guess when you got tutor from Christina I guess?" She shrug as she can't remember.

All of you girls were still shock. Suddenly the workers came with the dresses that you girls need. Your mum took those dresses and handed each one of you to go and try it in the fitting room.

CL's wedding dress.

 

You, Minzy, Bom, Dara wear the same dress.

 

Your mum wear this.

 

As all of you had done bought the dresses and the heels. All of you then head to the limo and then head back to the mansion. Suddenly your phone rang as it was a message. You took your phone out from your hand bag.

Hey, Have you reach Korea yet? I heard that you head back to Korea cause you got family matters there. Why didn't you tell me that you are leaving?
~Kris <3

You felt bad by reading it and just reply or should I say lie reply if that word even exist. Whatever.

Hey, Yeah I did. Sorry I didn't tell you cause I just receive the news from Ms Hyosung when I arrive inside the hotel room.
~Sohyun <3

It's okay. I guess you are tired from the plane ride, text me back if you are not tired, okay?
~Kris <3

Okay
~Sohyun <3

Good night and love you cause here is night time already and I miss you already *pout*
~Kris <3

You felt a pang in your heart as you felt guilty cause you're like cheating on him as you already have a fiance. 'Mianhae, Kris.' she thought to herself.

Good night and love you too... Aww I miss you too. Don't pout, okay? You don't look handsome when you pout.
~Sohyun <3

Arraso Arraso ^_^ <3
~Kris <3

"Who was that my dear?" your mum ask.

"Oh, no one." you lie.

"No one? Then how come it sounds like someone texted you?" she ask.

"Ah, just now it was Xiu Min my schoolmate." You lie.

"Oh okay then." she shrug it off as she doesn't want to ask more questions.

 

~~~

 

As all of you had arrive to the mansion. You girls quickly put the shopping bags in the room and sat on their beds.

"I'm hungry!" Minzy whine.

You giggles.

"Me too. We should had lunch at the cafe just now." you say.

They nodded.

"But mum want us to eat lunch at home." CL say.

You and the girls then sigh.

"I'm hungry! Me too unnie!" you and minzy whine.

"Psst... The maknae line..." CL mutter and roll her eyes in annoyance. Bom and Dara nod their heads.

"Hyunnie-ah." Minzy call out your name.

"Hmm?"

"Simon is cute and hot. Surely one day you will fall in love with that kid." she say bluntly.

"W-what?!" you look at her in horror.

"Nevermind." she smile.

You just roll your eyes. Suddenly there's a knock on the door then you heard the maid informing you girls for lunch.

"Young mistress, lunch is ready." the maid inform you and the girls in Japanese from beside the door.

"Okay we will be right there." you reply in Japanese.

The girls then look at you.

"What?" you look at them with your 'what' face.

"Did she just call you 'young mistress?" they look at you confused.

"Yeah why?" you raise an eyebrow at them.

Suddenly Minzy realise something.

"Now I know why!" she say.

"Why?!" you and the girls look at her strangely.

"Hyunnie is Simon's fiancee so from now on the maid and the butlers of this house called her young mistress, I guess. CL unnie, have you heard anyone call Simon 'young master'?"

"I guess so cause I don't know." CL shrug.

"Well girls we should head to the dinning room now cause the other might be waiting for us." Dara say.

"Yeah you must be right... Hehehe...." you say.

 

~~~

 

You and the girls left the room and head to dinning room where everyone is. The maids greet and bow you and the girls.  They slide open the door for you and the girls to pass inside. As always CL unnie will go and sit beside your brother. Before you could sit with your other unnies. Your dad called you.

"Sohyun." he call you.

"Yes, daddy?" you look at him.

"Come sit beside, Simon." he say.

"N-ne." you say as you went beside Simon and sit down.

Everyone then starts eating their lunch. You were eating your lunch silently cause you don't know about Simon and you were quite uncomfortable but doesn't show it to anyone. On other hand Simon took a few glances of you.

'Wow. She sure is pretty.' he thought to himself. 'Why daddy is making me sit beside Simon? I don't know him but he kinda look hot.. Yah, Kwon Sohyun snap out of it. You got Kris remember.' you thought to yourself and continue eating your lunch silently.


A/n: Double-update!! ^^