In Japan

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You had arrive to your hotel room door. You thanked Kris and kiss his cheek before he go. As he was out of your sight, you then head inside. Suddenly you heard two familiar voices chatting together. You went to the living room and saw your principal and your long time tutor.

"What are you two doing here?" you ask as you raise an eyebrow at them.

"We got news. We have to go to Japan." Ms Hyosung say.

"WHAT?! NOW?! Wait, you too,Ms Hyosung and Christina seonsaengnim?"

"Yup.. I am." Christina seonsaengnim say.

"Me too cause your dad knows me so yeah." Ms Hyosung shrug.

"What?! You didn't even tell me that daddy know you?!"

She nodded her head.

"Great! Just great! I didn't bring any extra clothes." You say while packing your things into your luggage.

Christina seonsaengnim chuckles.

"Don't worry my cold princess.. Your maid had already pack your other clothes that your parents bought in Japan with them."

"Luckily me." you say as you come out of the room with your luggage.

"Let's get going then." Ms Hyosung say.

"What about the others?"

"I already told your english teacher that I will follow you to sent you back to Korea not in Japan. I can't tell your english teacher that I sent you to Japan cause you got matters." she say.

"Yeah you right."

So three of you left to check out your hotel room and left to the airport.

 

~~~ 

 

All of you had arrive in Japan. You smile it's been a while since you came to Japan. Suddenly you saw your dad and your mum with some bodyguards and went to them to give them a hug.

"Mum and dad, I've miss you." you pout as you look up at them.

Both of them chuckle at your cuteness.

"We miss you too." They say in unison.

"Daddy, did you get the vase?" you ask as you release your hug from them.

"Yup I did."

"Why do you need that for?"

"It reminds me of your grandmother so enough of the asking." your dad say as he rub his temple.

You giggles cause you love to see your dad so stress up when you ask him alot of question cause he will take time answer them. So all of you head to the mansion.

As all of you had arrive to the mansion you went to follow your dad and mum to the meeting room as he wants to talk to you with your principal and tutor. To your surprise you saw everyone there. Luckily your dad's meeting room is big for everyone to fit in. You saw unfamiliar faces but you just shrug it off.

"I know you are wondering what the sudden call in Japan, am I right?" your dad ask.

You nodded your head.

"Well you're going to-" your dad sentence got cut from your B.A.P oppas, Infinite, your 2ne1 unnies and your brother's friends too.

"Sohyun!" You heard all of them then Taeyang came to you first.

"My baby girl!" you heard Taeyang oppa call your name and hug you and spin you around.

"Yah, Taeyang put her down!" Your oppa scolded him.

Your dad just facepalm himself and sighed.

Taeyang then put you down and apologise. You smile at him as it was okay.

"My darling angel!! I miss you!!!" Himchan came running to you and hug you.

"I miss you too, oppa."

"YAH! PLAYBOY GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" Yongguk yell as he push Himchan away from you and hug you.

"My baby girl I miss you!!" Yongguk say.

"I miss you too."

"Yah, that's my nickname when I call Sohyun that." Taeyang say to Yongguk.

You giggles. Then your other Big bang oppas, Infinite oppas, 2ne1 unnies and B.A.P oppas were going to hug you but you stop them.

"I've miss you too and please don't hug me again. I almost suffocated from all the hugs and daddy did not finish what he is going to say just now." You say.

They all nodded their heads.

"As I was saying just now.. But please don't be mad or anything. You're going to get married to Simon." he say as he cover his eyes.

You look at your dad face blankyly and was processing on what your dad had say earlier. Your dad open one eyes to see your reaction and then sighed.

"WHAT?!" you say in shock not only you but the others too.

"Woah that was slow." your dad say to your mum. Your mum only chuckles.

"Daddy, why?!" you whine.

"Well it's for your own good my dear besides I like him to be my son in law cause he can protect you and he is in a gang too. Luckily I know his dad too." he smile.

You frown then look at your brother and your mum.

"Mum and oppa?"

"Well I agree with your father." your mum say.

"Well I don't agree too but dad force me to agree beside he can take care of you and I got no choice to agree dad so I can't help you sis. Mianhae." your brother apologise.

You pout and then sigh.

"Okay then I will accept this marriage so who is this 'Simon' guy you just say earlier?" you ask as you cross your arm on  your chest and raise an eyebrow at your dad.

The others were shock that you had agree the marriage that your father had set for you. Christina then went to you and whisper to you something.

"Dear, what about your boyfriend?" she whisper.

"I know I got a boyfriend but I have to accept this marriage cause daddy already set me up with this marriage and one thing he doesn't know about my relationship with Kris. I know he won't like Kris cause he will find out Kris is in a gang and will find out who he is working for just to protect me. If he finds out he will made me stay in Japan for the rest of my life and I don't want that to happen." you whisper back.

She nodded her head as she understand what you meant.

"Well your soon to be husband is right here in this room and I know you will soon fall for him." he smile as he give a sign to your soon husband to speak now.

You raise an eyebrow at him. Daehyun felt hurt but just put his poker face on.

"Well I am Park Junho also known as Simon or Sakai and I am your fiance." You heard someone speak.

You turn behind as you saw a guy standing there.

He had dirty blonde hair and a nice jaw line and the look of his body you can tell that he has a nice body although he is wearing clothes but you can see his body shape.

"Ahem ahem.. Done checking your soon to be husband out?" your dad tease you.

You face your dad with a confused look. Your mum chuckles. On other hand Daehyun felt jealous.

"Dad, I am just 17 and you expect me to get married at the young age?" you ask you still disbelief your dad.

"Yeah I know you are only 17 but you can get married next year when you are 18 or maybe now if you want and beside Simon is just 19 so yeah." your dad shrug.

You sighed.

"But dad."

"No buts. He can protect you from THEM!" your dad yell.

You jump alittle as it gave you a fright as it was your first time hearing your dad yell at you. You nod your head as you know who he meant. Your dad saw that and quickly apologise as he didn't mean to yell at you but you say it was okay as you understand that he love you and was protecting you from your birth evil parents.

"So why not both of you get to know each other?" your dad ask or maybe tell you.

You sigh and nod your head but then you protest.

"Erm dad, can I talk to the others for a while cause I miss them." you say.

He nod his head.

"Erm.. Guys, I need to speak with you for a while now." you say.

They all agree with you and follow you to the otherside of the mansion. B.A.P, Big Bang, 2ne1, Infinite, Ms Hyosung and Christina follow you outside.

"Wait, why is Ms Hyosung here?" Zelo raise an eyebrow at Ms Hyosung.

"Daddy knows her too." you say as you roll your eyes.

"Hello Christina seonsaengnim, it's nice meeting you again." your brother smile.

"You too, my little dragon." She smile.

Your brother pout.

"Christina seonsaengnim, I am a big boy and I already have a fiancee. One more thing I am G-Dragon." he say.

Everyone laugh.

"CL!!!" he say as he went to CL and pout.

"Mianhae oppa." she pat his shoulder and smile.

"So this is your fiancee?" Christina ask as she raise an eyebrow at him.

He nodded. CL bow to Christina.

"Hello I am CL. I heard all about you and nice meeting you, Christina seonseangnim." CL say.

"You too." Christina smile at her.

"Sorry to interrupt here but does anyone beside GD oppa know about this marriage that daddy set me up?" you interrupt them. Everyone except GD shook their heads. You sigh.

"Great! This is so GREAT!" you say as you ruffle your hair in frustration.

"Sohyun, my dear just listen to your dad and try to get to know each other maybe one day you might fall for that guy beside I have a feeling he is suit for you." Christina say as she comb your hair nicely to how it was cause just now you ruffle your hair and it was messy and make you look like a crazy woman or should I say crazy girl.

You sigh as you got nothing to say cause you still love Kris but you have to do this marriage cause you don't want your dad to know your relationship with Kris.

"I have a feeling I have seen that boy or heard his name somewhere before but where is it?" Christina say as she try to remember him.

"Well Christina seonsaengnim, if you try to remember later can you tell me?" you ask her as you want to know more about him.

"Okay I will my dear." she say as she nod her head.

Daehyun frown but also feel jealous but he put on a poker face.

'I guess it was too late for me to confess to her about my feelings for her, huh? Oh well from now on I have to treat her as my dongseang cause I know she already don't have any feelings for me and treat me like an oppa.' Daehyun thought to himself as he look at you.

"Well we should get going back cause they will think I would run away.." you say.

All of them nod their heads. All of you then head back inside.


A/n: Hehehe... Dalmatian are feature here... Sorry if I can't make Sohyun and Daehyun back together... Please don't kill me... *bows bows*

Yay!! Woohoo!! Simon!!

 

OMG!!! DALMATIAN!! O___O