CL & GD Wedding Day

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It was today that your brother and CL unnie going to get married. You were wearing your short white dress which you bought with your mum and the girls. You put on your heels on and spray your perfume on you.

"Come I do for you, your make-up." Bom say to you.

You nodded your head cause Bom is doing you and the girls make up but CL make up was different from you and the girls cause she is the bride. Your mum look at her and smile. As Bom had done your make up. You went to your unnie.

"Unnie, you better make some babies, huh?" you .

She hit you. You giggles. Your mum just shook her head.

"I want a nephew and a niece." you again.

She hit you again. You laughed.

"Aigoo.. Stop disturbing your sister in law." your mother say.

"NE, Umma!" you say while laughing.

"Well you look pretty, unnie." You say as you stop laughing.

"Thank you, Hyunnie-ah. You look pretty too." she say as she look at you.

"Wait, there's something missing." she say.

You raise an eyebrow at her. She took a headband and put it on for you.

She smile.

"There. That's much better." she smile.

"Unnie, you should care about your looks not my looks cause today is your wedding and when the wedding is over, you will be going on your honeymoon with oppa." you say.

"Yeah I know but I just want you to look beautiful for your ahem.. fiance." she tease you back.

"Unnie." you whine.

"Aigoo.. Arasso arasso." she say.

"But if I am pregnant, will you name them for me?" she ask you.

"I will, unnie." you smile.

"That's my girl." she smile.

"Unnie, it is time." Bom announce.

"Ne!" CL reply.

Dara give CL her bouquet flowers and she was about to cry.

"Yah! Don't cry." CL say as she try not to cry.

"I can't it is tears of joy and you will be leaving us." she say.

"Aigoo... I want leave you girls. I am still the leader of the group." she say.

Dara nod her head and smile.

 

~~~

 

You and the girls were holding a bouquet of flowers and go first to the wedding ceremony hall as you girls are the bridesmaid. You girls go in the wedding ceremony hall with Big bang oppas cause they are the groomsmen. You saw your brother already standing there with the priest and now all of you are standing there and waiting for CL to arrive at the wedding ceremony hall. You saw Simon with everyone else and he was wearing a tuxedo and he looks handsome by wearing it. He look at you staring at him then smile. You also smile at him. Minzy look at where you're looking and then smile. She then whisper to you.

"Ahem.. I caught you staring and smiling at Simon." She whisper and tease.

"No I didn't." you whisper back and look at somewhere else and not Simon.

"Aw.. Don't lie." she tease you again.

"Shut up." you whisper back and suddenly the priest announce.

"All please rise." the priest announce.

Everyone rise from their sit. You then saw your dad walking with CL towards your brother as CL is an orphan or should I say the other girls too. CL then stand beside GD. Everyone then took a sit. Before the priest start with the speech.

"Does anyone decline this couple marriage?" the priest ask but he got no response so he begin with his speech.

The priest then start of his speech as he was done talking his speech about CL and GD. It was CL's turn to start her speech as she had done her speech. It was your brother's turn as he had done with his speech.

Then the priest ask your brother and CL to face each other and hold theirs hands together. Then the priest ask your brother to repeat after him as he had done doing the speech. The priest give your brother the ring, your brother took it and put it on CL's finger. Then the priest ask CL to repeat after him as he had done the speech. The priest give her the ring, she took it and put it on your brother's finger.  (A/n: I got no idea about any wedding ceremony so just bare with me, okay?)

"I now announce to you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest announce. Your brother and CL kiss each other. Everyone then cheer and applaude them. They then walk down the wedding ceremony hall as they have to get back to the mansion to change and hurried to the airport for their honeymoon.


A/n: Triple-update! ^^