.....

Good Girl Gone Bad?

Baekhyun and you were happily chatting and laughing.

Suddenly your phone rang and it was a called.

You took it out from your bag and look at the screen as it was a called from Youngjae.

You press the reject button and put it in your bag then look at Baekhyun. He look at you.

''Who was that?'' he ask.

''Ermm... An unknown number.'' you lied. -Insert ^_^' face-

''Oh okay.'' he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

Your phone then rang again.

''Are you going to picked it up?'' he asked.

You took it out and off your phone and put it back in your bag.

You then took a sip of your chocolate frappe.

''Wanna go somewhere?'' he ask.

''Yeah sure.'' you said.

You and Baekhyun left the cafe.

As both of you left the cafe.

Meanwhile Exo look at both of you.

''What is Baekhyun doing?'' Kai whined.

''I guess he is helping us to find more about her.'' Xiumin shrug.

''I wanna take his place.'' Kai whined again.

''Maybe next time, Kai.'' Kris sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

''Let's get going before they disappear from our sight.'' Lay interupt.

They all nod their heads.

Back to you and Baekhyun, ''So Sohyun, do you wanna go ice skating with me?'' he look at you.

''Erm... Ice skating?'' you looked at him nervously.

''Wait, don't tell me that the KWON SOHYUN the daughter of the famous gangster doesn't know how to ice skating?'' he looked at you. -insert O_o face-

''Well yeah..'' you say shyly. -Insert ^^' face-

''It's okay I can teach you.'' he smiled.

''Okay.'' You say.

~~~

-Arrive at the ice skating-

Both of you bought your ice skating shoes and put them on.

He walk to the ice, you stayed at the side of the ice as you don't know how to skate.

Baekhyun saw you standing at the side.

He then went to your side and he stretch out his hand to you and smile.

You look at his hand and look back at him.

''Don't worry. I will hold you.'' he said.

You nod and took his hand.

Both of you starts to skate on ice.

As Baekhyun had done teaching you how to skate, he then let you go and you skate on your own.

Suddenly you lose balance and almost going to fall but luckily Baekhyun caught you and him, himself lose balance and both of you fall down.

You closed your eyes as you waited for the pain but you don't feel anything.

So, you open your eyes and you were shocked as you was on top of Baekhyun well just say one inch apart and you could see his face was red like a cherry tomato.

''Ermm... I-I'm so sorry.'' you stuttered as you get off of him.

''It's okay.'' he say as he look somewhere else as he don't dare to face you.

Back to the others, they were shocked to see that scene.

''NOOO!!!!'' Kai, Chen and Chanyeol screamed as they saw that scene.

Xiu Min cover Chen's mouth, D.O cover Kai's mouth and Kris cover Chanyeol's mouth.

Everyone looked at them one kind.

''Ermm... Sorry.'' Suho and the others except for Kai, Chen and Chanyeol bowed to the passer-bys.

They then looked back to Kai, Chen and Chanyeol.

''Guys, didn't we say not to shout.'' Xiu Min said.

They nods their heads. Xiu Min sighed.

They then looked back at both of you but both of you were gone.

''NOW THEY ARE GONE?!!'' They screamed and again some passer-bys looked at them weird.

''Sorry.'' they bowed to the passer-bys again.

''Let's go home and we got a lot of questions for Baekhyun.'' Luhan say.

Everyone nods their heads and went back home.


A/N: I am sorry for the late update. Well I was busy and I was trying to find some ideas for this chapter and sorry if it is .... *bows bows*