....

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You and Sunggyu had arrive at your unnies' home.

Both of you then head inside.

As you were walking to the living room, you saw Infinite, B.A.P and Big Bang were there.

''Oppas?'' you look at them confused.

''Hey Sohyun.'' they smiled.

''B.A.P OPPAS!'' You say in your cold tone and look at them.

''Yes Sohyun?'' they look at you and their eyes widen as they never see this side of you before.

''Why did all of you ditch school and left me alone there?'' you ask.

''Mian. Well we erm...''

''Is it because of the new students?'' you ask.

''Ermm...''

You sighed.

''Zelo oppa, you shouldn't lie to me cause I already know that you want to punch both of them.'' you say as you sat on the couch as you didn't care.

Everyone look at you.

''Yeah.'' he say as he gave up.

You smirked.

'Woah. I never seen her like this before.' B.A.P thought to themselves.

'Woah, she is different.' Infinite thought to themselves.

'That's our baby girl.' Big Bang thought to themselves.

''So who are the new students?'' GD ask.

''EXO.'' B.A.P answered.

Infinite and Big Bang eyes widen in shock.

''EXO? What are they doing in your school? I mean they have their own school.'' say Taeyang.

''Yeah we know. There's must be a reason why they are in our school.'' say Yongguk.

''So who are this EXO?'' you ask.

''Sohyun, do you remember the new students. Kai and Sehun well they are the members of EXO.'' say Zelo.

''Oh.'' you say. -Insert :O face-

''Well I can make friends with them to find out what are their reasons that they had to go to our school.'' you continue.

Everyone look at each other.

''Well I agree with her.'' say CL.

''Well that's a great idea.'' say Minzy.

''Okay. You can.'' they reply.

''But on one condition.'' say Sungjong.

''What is it?'' you ask.

''You have to stay in contact with me and the Infinite.'' he say.

''Okay deal.'' you say.

''Eh? Really?'' he look at you.

''Yup.'' you say and gave him your number.

He took it and save your number in his contacts.

''Do you need my contact number?'' he ask.

''No need. I still have yours.'' you say.

''What about us?'' Infinite ask. (except for Sungjong)

''I can get your numbers from Sungjong oppa.'' you say.

''Okay.''

''Don't worry I will contact all my oppas well not all cause B.A.P oppas are in the same school as me and I will contact my 2ne1 unnies.'' you say as you get up of the couch.

''Where are you going?'' they ask.

''To my room. I am tired so good night.'' you say.

''Not eating dinner.'' Youngjae ask.

''Nah.. Not hungry.'' you say as you left the living room and head to your room.

You went to the bathroom and bath.

As you had done bathing, you then went to the closet and took your pyjamas and put it on and lay down on your bed.

~~~

Meanwhile the others~

''Hyung, are you sure it is right for her to make friends with EXO?'' Zelo ask.

''Well that's what she wants and btw we need to find what are their reasons for coming to your school.'' say GD.

Himchan sighed.

''What's wrong Himchan?'' GD ask.

''Well I am scared that my darling angel might fall in love with one of them.'' say Himchan.

Taeyang pat Himchan's shoulder.

''Nah... She won't fall that easily. Besides I remember she got a crush on Daehyun but got rejected or should I say got ignore by him and that was the last thing she ever fall in love with someone.'' he say as he look at Daehyun and smile at him.

Daehyun's eyes widen in surprise but he put a pokerface so that Taeyang won't know it.

''So now we have to stick to the plan that she wants?'' Jongup ask.

''Yup.'' say Seungri.