Where is Sohyun?

Good Girl Gone Bad?

*_____* is thoughts.

Sungjong

Hoya

Sungyeol

Myungsoo/L

Woohyun

Dongwoo

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Infinite's Pov~

Arrive at school and as usual fan girls screaming. We smile and wink at them as usual and make our way to the hallways and there was no sign of Sohyun.

*Could it be that she is late or sick of something?* Sungjong thought to himself.

''Yah, maknae where is Sohyun?'' Woohyun asked.

'''I'm not so sure hyung.'' he said.

Everyone sighed.

''Maybe she will come to school. We just need to be patience and let's get back to our class as our lesson going to start.'' Sunggyu said.

''Araseo hyung.'' everyone then head to their respective classes.

~~~

~Sungjong's Pov~

As class has started. I look at Sohyun seat beside me and sigh.

*Sohyun ah, where are you?* I thought to myself as I look at my watch.

~~~

~Infinite's Pov~

During Lunch break, as usual everyone was having their lunch at the cafeteria.

''Maknae, where Sohyun?'' Sungyeol asked.

''I'm no sure hyung.'' he reply sadly.

''Why not you call her?''

''Yeah you are right Hoya hyung.'' as he took out his phone from his pocket.

He then search your contact number but it was gone.

''Hyung, I don't have her number.'' you said suprisingly.

''What do you mean you don't have her number?'' they look at Sungjong confuse.

''It's like her contact number has been deleted.'' he said worriedly.

''How?'' asked the other members.

''I don't know.''

''So what are we going to do now?''

''Let's wait for tomorrow if she comes to school.'' Sunggyu said.

''Araseo hyung.'' they said in disappointed.

Suddenly A-Pink came.

''Well well our oppas lost their precious thing.'' said Eunji and the other girls just laughed.

''What do you want?''   L said in cold tone.

''Well L oppa, we know that Sohyun is not in school and so we want to keep you guys company right girls.'' said Naeun and the girls nod their heads.

''Whatever and I don't need you ing es company us.'' Sunggyu growled.

''Sunggyu oppa, you should show some girls some respect.'' said Eunji.

''As if we give a damn to respect you girls.'' he said.

''Wait do you know what happened to Sohyun?'' Hoya asked.

''Well...'' they smirked.

''Well?'' Infinite look at them.

''WAIT DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HURT HER AGAIN?!!!'' Sungjong yelled.

''Of course not Sungjong oppa.'' Hayoung smiled at him and went closer to him.

Sungjong back away from her.

''YAH! ! YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME!'' he warned her.

''Why?''

''Cause you are a and btw I hate a girl who is a and will pull your hair like the other time.'' he said.

She looked shock and scared.

He smirked.

~~~

As school had ends. Sunggyu suddenly receive a phone call.

''Yoboseyo?'' he said.

''Sunggyu, this is appa. Can you tell your friends to come home right now cause it is important and their parents are here.'' he said.

''Araseo appa.'' he said as he hung up.

''What did your dad say?'' Everyone eyed on him.

''He say we should go to my house as he had something important and your parents are at my home.'' he said.

''Araseo hyung and what is the important?'' they asked.

''I'm not sure.'' he said.

Everyone then hop on their bikes and drove off.

~~~

They head to Sunggyu's home and open the doors and head to the living room.

All parents were there.

''Appa, what do you want to tell us?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Well do you know that during Summer break we are going to stay at my friends house.'' he said.

''I didn't know that.'' Sunggyu said.

''So who will be there?'' Sungjong asked.

''The Kwon's family will be there too.'' Sungjong's dad answer.

''KWON FAMILY?!'' Infinite said in shock and look at their parents like O.O

''Yes Kwon family. Do you know that Mr Kwon is our best friends?'' they said to the boys.

''We don't know that and don't wanna know.'' Infinite reply.

''Okay if you say so.''

''So why are we going to your friend's house?'' Woohyun asked.

''Well it's because Mr Kwon wants told our old buddies to stay at our old buddy's house cause he wants to tell us something important.'' said Mr Nam.

''Ohhhhhh.'' Infinite reply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it is boring T_T