"So you wanna play the hard to get and just being cold, huh?"

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It was so awkward and silent in the room. You didn't even look at him but look somewhere else to find something interesting just to avoid from looking at him. You sigh as you remember everything that your evil dad had told you about Kris as he was just using you just to bring you to your evil dad.

You know that he had no other choice as you remember the day that he drug your drink and his eyes were telling you that he is sincerely sorry. You wanna hate him but something in your heart says that you love him so much.

Then you didn't realise that tears had flow down on your cheeks. On other hand, Simon look at you crying silently. 'Why is she crying? It hurts me by watching her cry.' he thought to himself as he went towards your bed and wanted to kill the silents around both of you.

"Do you know that a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying cause it doesn't suit you. It make you look ugly." he ask.

You stop crying and look up to meet Simon. He felt hurt as he saw your red and puffy eyes.

"So you're telling me that I am ugly?" you look at him angry not really angry and raise an eyebrow at him.

"N-no... You look beautiful." he say.

"Whatever." you say as you roll your eyes and look at another side just to avoid looking at him and being stubborn alittle.

He sigh as he took a sit on a chair beside your bed.

"I am sorry, okay?"

No response as you just kept silent. He sigh.

"I am sorry. Well you actually do look beautiful to be honest and will you forgive me?"

"Okay then I will forgive you but on one condition." you say not looking at him but still facing at the other side.

"Yeah sure. What is it?" he ask.

"If I got discharge from this place, will you... erm... treat me for dinner?"

"Hmm... Okay then but promise that you will eat your food here?"

"Deal." you say.

"If you don't mind asking, why are you crying?" he ask.

You kept silent.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer. I though I can lend you my shoulder to cry it all out but I guess it hurts you." he say.

"Well I don't mind it though and I don't mind you to lend me your shoulder to cry on." you say as you turn to face him.

He felt relief.

"So why are you crying?" he ask.

Suddenly you started crying. He felt hurt so he sit on your bed and hug you. You cry it all out. He didn't mind if you wet his shirt as long he knows what the reason you are crying for.

"It's about Kris, I wanna hate him but I can't. I love him so much and it really hurts me that he just use me just to give me to my evil parents." you cried it all out.

He don't know why but he felt a pang in his heart. YES! Jealousy is roaming around his heart. He felt jealous and hurt when you told him that you love Kris and somehow felt angry too cause Kris has hurt you and just use you just to give you to your evil parents.

You stop crying as you felt good already that you had it all out. Simon look at you.

"Feeling better now?" he ask.

You nodded your head then look at his shirt that is stain from your tears.

"Erm.. Sorry about that." you say.

"Nah.. I am fine with it." He smile.

You smile back.

 

~~~

 

Suddenly Hyunsik came inside your room. You look at him and smile brightly but you saw him frown as he saw your red and puffy eyes. To be honest, he hates it when you cry. He saw you cry when he left and he was like another big brother.

"Sohyun-ah, have you been crying?" he ask as he raise an eyebrow at you.

You nodded. He then look at Simon.

"Hyunsik oppa, he didn't do anything." you say.

"Okay then, I came here to just check on you. I heard from the nurse that you did eat your lunch." he say.

You nodded. He smile.

"That's good and I heard from Mr Kwon that Simon is going to stay here for taking care of you, am I right?" he ask as he eyed at Simon then to you.

You nodded.

"Okay then, I will be going now. I will check on you later on, arrasso?"

"Ne, Hyunsik oppa." you say as he had left your room.

Simon then look at you. You look at him with 'What?' face.

"You call him 'oppa', why don't you call me 'oppa' too?"

"Well first of all, he is like my big brother and secondly he is someone who I am so close." you say.

He pout. You chuckle at his pout lips.

"Yah! Simon, can you stop pouting? It doesn't fit you." you say.

"You better call me oppa first then I won't pout." he say.

"Nah uh." you mehrong at him.

"Okay fine, you leave me no choice." he say.

"What choi-" as you were about to finish your sentence you cut it as you felt hands tickling you.

"HAHAAHAHA!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA! SIMON!! STOP TICKLING ME!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" 

"What? I didn't hear you." he pretended that he didn't hear and just tickle you.

"HAHAHAAHAH!!! I SAY STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! SIMON PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAAHA!!"

"You must call me 'oppa' first then I will stop tickle you." he say.

"HAHAHAHA!! OKAY FINE!! HAHAHAHA!! SIMON OPPA!!! HAHAHA!! PLEASE!! HAHAHA!!! STOP!! HAHAHA!! TICKLE!! HAHAHA! ME!!"

"What? I didn't quite catch that." he say as he pretended that he didn't hear it.

"I!! HAHAHAHA!! SAY!!! HAHAHA! SIMON!! HAHAHAHA! OPPA!! HAHAHA!! PLEASE!! HAHAHA! STOP!! HAHAHA!! TICKLE!! AHAHAH!! ME!!"

He then smirk and stop tickling you. You then gasp for air from all those laughing.

"Btw Simon, why do you agree the marriage that my dad set up?" you ask.

"Simon? Where's the oppa?" he ask.

You roll your eyes in annoyance.

"Simon OPPA, why do you agree the marriage that my dad set up?" you ask again.

"Well I can't say no to my parents cause my dad and your dad surely had arrange this marriage when we were kids." he say.

"Oooooohh."

 

~~~

 

"Well I have a confidence that one day that you will fall for me." he say proudly.

"Yeah right. In your dreams. I don't trust any guy except for the ones that I am close with due to that BASTARD fault." you say in your cold tone as you are back for becoming the cold princess again.

Simon was shock that you were friendly at first but then you started to be cold towards him.

"Why not give me a chance to make you forget about HIM?" he ask.

"In your dreams cause you might fail it." you say.

"So you wanna play the hard to get and just being cold, huh? Will see that one day surely, you will fall for me and I promise you that I will make you forget all about HIM." he say.

"Okay deal, Mr Park Simon. We will see about it." you say coldly.

'I will not fall in love with him cause I don't want to get hurt again.' you thought to yourself.

'I will try making her fall in love with me and show her that I am much better than Kris and I promise myself and her parents that I will take care of her and protect her.' Simon thought to himself.


A/n: Hehehe.. Double-update! ^^ Sorry for my other readers who are reading my other stories, sorry I did not update cause I am busy with this story so I can end it and make a sequel of it. I try to update them if I have ideas....