A long day for me

Good Girl Gone Bad?

~Kai's Pov~

It's been 2 weeks now and there is no sign of her.

For god sake, where is she?!

''Aish.'' I say as messed my hair.

''DAMN! WHERE IS SHE?! WE'VE BEEN FINDING HER FOR TWO WEEKS NOW!'' I say as I look outside of the car.

''Yeah. We know but please be patient.'' Suho say.

''Aish!! I just want her like RIGHT NOW!!"

He sighed.

Like duh... Who doesn't want her? Tch... She is damn cute and so innocent.

But the problem is why does Boss wants her?

I mean he have a wife.

Wait! Hold up! Sohyun's eyes are like the boss's eyes.

Don't tell me that she is the boss's daughter?

I mean boss didn't told us anything about his personal family life. Right?

Oh well I guess I should ignore it and keep on finding her.

~End of Kai's Pov~

~~~

~Back to you~

You went back to your apartment and head to the bathroom and do your bussiness.

You came out of the bathroom with your towel wrapped around your body and another towel to dry your hair.

You went to your closet and took out a black tank top, white transparent t-shirt and a pair of shorts and wears them on.

You went to the dressing table and apply make up on, put on your favourite lavender perfume and starts combing your hair.

You then went to the kitchen and grab cereal from the cupboard and milk from the fridge.

Then took the bowl, spoon and a glass.

You pour the cereal in the bowl then pour the milk in the glass and bowl.

As you had done eating your breakfast, you went to the sink and wash the utensils.

You then went to your room and grab your handbag, car keys and phone.

Then left your apartment room and head to your dad's office.

~~~

As you had arrive to your dad's office, you felt the person that follows you was not here anymore.

You shrugged then open the door to your dad's office.

You saw your your brother with his gang, 2ne1 unnies and your new mother Sora.

''Good morning!'' they say.

''Good morning.'' you say and sat at the couch.

''Daddy, where's the others?'' you asked.

''Hmm... Not sure dear, I guess they woke up late.'' he shrug.

You then give a :O face.

''So dear, how was your sleep?'' Sora asked.

''I guess okay. Well this morning I went for a jog.'' you say.

''Eh? What time did you go for a jog?'' your brother asked.

''I'm not sure what time.'' you say.

''Baby girl, I wish we could see you smile like the cute and innocent Sohyun we know.'' Taeyang say.

''Well oppa, you still can see that Sohyun again cause you know what to make me smile and something that can make me look cute again.'' you say.

''Well that will be so easy.'' say your brother.

''Maybe.'' you shrugged.

Suddenly the door open and there were your B.A.P oppas and Infinite oppas.

'This will be a long day for me to explain to Infinite oppas' you thought to yourself.

'This will be a long day for us to those idiots.' Infinite thought to themselves.

'This will be a long day for us to those playboys.' B.A.P thought to themselves.

''My Sohyunnie!!!'' Zelo Shout as he hug you.

''Ooof!'' You say as he hug you.

''Erm.. Morning Zelo oppa.'' you say.

''Eh? No smile? And no hug back?'' he release the hug from you and tilt his head as he look at you confused.

''Sorry oppa. That Sohyun that you've miss so much is long gone.'' you say.

B.A.P and Infinite were so shock. -Insert D.O face.. O.O-

'Why did she say that all of a sudden? We've met her in high school and she was so cute and innocent. Where is that Sohyun?' Infinite thought to themselves.

'Why did she say that all of a sudden? What happened to our Sohyun that we've known for the past 10 years?' B.A.P thought to themselves.

'Mian oppas. I have to act this way.' you thought to yourself.


A/N: Yay!!! You guys know the answer!! ^^ I am so happy!! Hehehe!! ^^

Now I will give you a special pic... Okay maybe not one pic... hehehe ^^

 

Chanyeol Derp Face!!! ROFL!!

 

Here's another one

D.O!! O__O Hahaha!! He looks so adorable!! >_<

 

And another pic.

Sehunnie!! Hahaha... He looks kinda creepy and cute -Inserts D.O face... O_O-

 

And the last pic for today!

EXO's Derp Faces!! ROFL!!

I guess the best DERP Squads are Sehunnie, D.O and Chanyeollie... ^^