Mission: Track him down

Good Girl Gone Bad?

You suddenly woke up and get up from your bed.

You grab your towel and head to the bathroom to bath.

Sora went inside of your room, took the picture and put it on your study table and tidy your bed.

*Hmm... She already woke up and does she know that it is 11am.* she thought to herself as she sighed and head downstair to the kitchen.

As you had done bathing, you went to the closet and took your black tank top, black with red jacket and a pair of skinny black pants and a pair of shoes and wore them.

You then brush your hair and tied it then grab your wig and wore it. 

You went to the dresser and put some make up on took your sunglass and put it in your pocket.

Suddenly your phone rang, you then check the caller ID and it says Sungjong oppa.

You press the red button and took out the battery from your phone and put your phone and the battery on the study table.

*Mianhae Sungjong oppa.* you thought to yourself then took the document and the gun from your study table and head downstair to the dinning table.

(You look something like this... Points the picture below and sorry can't find the full pic)

You saw your dad, Big Bang oppas and 2ne1 unnies were there.

''Good morning,sweetheart.'' said appa.

''Morning.'' you said as you take a sit and eat your late breakfast.

As you had done eating your breakfast, you give a peck on your daddy's cheek.

''Let's go unnies.'' you said.

''What about me?'' Jiyong pout.

You then went to your brother and give him a peck on his cheek.

You and your 2ne1 unnies went outside and saw the butler with CL's car.

All of you head inside the car.

CL seat at the driver seat and you sit at the passenger seat beside CL and the others sat at the back.

CL then drove to the famous hotel.

''Bom unnie, do you know what to do?'' you asked her.

''Put the device on his back so that we can track him down?'' she reply.

''Bingo.'' you said as you took out a gum from your pocket and chew it.

Then give them some gums, they took it and chew it.

''CL unnie, did you have our things?'' you asked.

''Yeah it is in at the back of the car.'' she reply.

''Good. We will be going to Star Night Club if he goes there tonight.'' you said.

They nod.

~A few hours later~

As all of you arrive at the hotel, CL park the car somewhere far not really that far so that no one could spot all of you in the car keeping an eye on Lee Tae Jun.

Bom then get off of the car and head to the hotel.

All of you look at Bom walking to the hotel.

You saw Lee Tae Jun and saw Bom accidentely bump into Tae Jun.

You look at the picture then look at him back

*It's him. Yes! She did it.* you thought to yourself.

As Tae Jun had walk away. Bom walk somewhere else then went inside the car.

''Maknae, I already put it on him.'' she said.

''Good. This will be so much easier for me to know where his wareabouts.'' you smirked.

''Yeah but we got a problem.'' she continue.

''A problem?''

''Yeah. It's not only us but there someone who is after him too.''

''WHAT THE ?!'' you said

''Dara unnie, do you have the computer?'' you then continue.

''Yeah.'' she reply as she is checking his ware abouts.

She check the map at the computer and the red dot stop at Myeongdong.

''Unnie, go to Myeongdong cause he is there now.'' she said to CL.

''Got it.'' she reply.

CL then drove to Myeongdong.

You look at the window and saw him with his friends then went into an apartment.

''DAMN IT! He is going to his friend's apartment.'' you said.

''Relax. We have to wait and see.'' Minzy said in cool way.