Hmm... Weird

Good Girl Gone Bad?

It was morning and you felt like going for a run.

You already wore a white tank top with a yellow sweater and a grey sweatpants.

You grab your I-pod.

Then put on a pair of sneakers and put your earphones on and left the apartment and starts to jog.

You were listening to Take it to the head by DJ Khaled and you were enjoying your jog.

About 2 hours of jogging, suddenly you felt thirsty and stop at a convenient store and head inside.

You grab a bottle of mineral water and went to the cashier and pay it then left the store.

You open the bottle cap and start drinking the water.

On the other hand, you felt that someone is watching you but you just ignore it and begin to jog again.

~~~

~Daehyun's Pov~

I woke up as I can't get a good night sleep as I remember that the maknae in Infinite likes Sohyun.

''Ugh!'' I say as I mess my hair. I then look at my clock and it was 7am.

I guess I could take a walk. I went to my closet and grab my sweatpants and sweater and wear them on.

I went to my drawer and grab my mask and put it on and left my room.

I head to the lift and press the button and left the apartment for a walk.

As I was walking, I saw Sohyun was going for a jog. I then secretly watch her jog.

Well like Stalking her.

~~~

As she had done jogging, she stopped at the convenient store and head in.

I hid myself behind a car as I watch her head inside the convenient store.

'I miss the old Sohyun who always so shy around me.'

'Well you should had known that she likes you.'

'WTF?! Who are you?'

'HELLO?! I am you! Like duh.. You are talking to yourself in your mind or thoughts. You idiot!'

'Ookay. Weird. I know she likes me. I guess I did not pay attention to her as I always say 'NO COMMENT' or just walk away.'

'Yup and now look at you, you like her! You really are an idiot Jung Daehyun!'

'Hey! Well yeah you are right. I should have known that she likes me. I'm really am an Idiot.'

'You better follow her cause she is going to have another jog again.'

'Okay.'

I was done talking with my thoughts and saw her came out of the convenient store and she was drinking her mineral water and DAMN, she really is so hot and pretty.

I saw her stop drinking her mineral water and starts jogging again.

DAMN!! She really likes to run. Thanks to Mr Bang who make her run all the time =__=

Poor my Sohyunnie had to run! T__T

~End of Daehyun's Pov~

~~~

~Back to You~

You stop jogging and begin to walk.

You stop listening to music in your Ipod and turn it off.

As you were walking, you heard footsteps, you then stop on your tracks and turn to look behind but there's no one.

*Hmm.. Weird.* you thought to yourself and starts walking and head back to the aparment.


A/N: Sorry if it is boring or short. Well it can't be Yongguk,Himchan, Joon and TOP. Well I will give you a hint. He always have this derp face on him when he smiles. The other one is not Himchan. Well you will know who they are in the next chapter. PS. Sorry if I can't update due to school. Please bare with me. Now I give you a hint of the next chapter.

''DAMN! WHERE IS SHE?! WE'VE BEEN FINDING HER FOR 2 WEEKS NOW!''

''Yeah. We know but please be patient.''

''Aish!! I just want her like RIGHT NOW!'' he pout.