Change of plans

Good Girl Gone Bad?

They had arrive home. You open the two doors and head in as B.A.P follow you.

The maids and butlers bow for your return. Sora came to you.

''Where's daddy?'' you asked.

''He is in the meeting room.'' she said.

''Okay thanks.'' you said and smiled at her.

She smiled back.

You and B.A.P went to the meeting room.

You then open the two doors and you saw B.A.P's dads were there with your 2ne1 unnies and Bigbang oppas.

''Hello Mr Bang, Mr Kim, Mr Jung, Mr Yoo, Mr Moon and Mr Choi.'' you say as you took a sit at the couch and B.A.P sat beside you.

''Hello Sohyun.'' they smiled at you.

''Daddy, what's the change of plans?'' you ask as you were confuse.

''Well sweetheart we will be going to the HQ at Busan and we will be going there next three weeks.'' say appa.

''WHAT?!'' you said and look at him like O.O

''Yeah I know dear this must be shocking.'' he say.

''But daddy I haven't even go to B.A.P oppas school and I haven't stay at Yongguk oppa's home.'' you say.

''Well you are staying at your 2ne1 unnies till we go to Jeju Island and tomorrow you will be going to TS high which is where your B.A.P oppas are schooling.'' he say.

''I don't have my books and uniform.'' you say.

''Don't worry Sohyun we already have it.'' say Zelo.

''Your school uniform is already in your closet.'' say CL.

''Unnie, how did you get my school uniform?'' you ask.

''Well this morning, they came to our place and sent your school uniform to us.'' she continue.

''Okay.''

''Tomorrow Zelo will hand you, your school books and don't worry we will meet both of you at school.'' say Youngjae.

''Okay.'' you smiled.

''Good so now we have to wait for three weeks.'' say appa.

''Yup appa.'' you smiled.

He smiled at you back.

~~~

~Infinite's Pov~

They had arrive home, they went in and head to the living room as their dads are having a meeting there.

''Infinite, you are here.'' say Sunggyu's dad.

''Yeah.. Dad, what do you want to tell us?'' he ask.

''Well we got a call from Mr Kwon and he says that he got change of plans. He change to meet on next three weeks at our HQ in Busan.'' say Sunggyu's dad.

''WHAT?! HQ?'' they say as they were confuse.

''Yup.'' say Sunggyu's dad.

*Should I ask dad that Mr Kwon has a daughter or shouldn't?* Sunggyu thought to himself.