Gentle

The Kim's
 

I was cleaning myungsoo's room.

Taemin came pulling a vacuum cleaner  and started vacuuming the carpet . Mir was busy wiping the shelves .

Yes , after the game , the 3 of us became the winners slave . At least taemin and Mir are slaves for only 3days while I'm  a slave for 3months!

I dropped the damp clothe and sat on myungsoo's bed, sloughing.

" noona? Are you okey? " taemin asked and sat with me .

" I'm really sorry you guys, for not guarding the goal line well, for losing and for dragging the two of you down with me " I said with looking at them .

" aaaiiissshhh! It's not your fault. You didn't forced us to join, we volunteered , they are two different things. " Mir said and sat on the floor .

" Mir hyung is right . We really wanted to help. Plus, we gave our best on the field . " taemin said  remembering how he hit jonghyun's balls  XD.

I messed his hair and we started giggling .

" yah, you guys done yet? My room is next on the list . " jonghyun said popping his head from the door .

We gave him a deadly glare !

" just saying ! " he said and sat with us . " and oh, don't tell key and EUN ah about my collections, they'll burn all of them " jonghyun said in a soft wispher, and immediately headed out .

All of us eyeballed him .

------------------------------------

DINNER  

We were all eating, Mir kept throwing his gags making all of us laugh.

I looked at ONEW and myungsoo who were now talking and laughing with each other .

* at least my defeat didn't go to waste, seeing them finally interacting makes  my defeat worth it XD *

ONEW cleared his throat and called our attention.

" guys, we'll visit grandmama this weekend "  

EUN ah dropped her spoon.

" whattt?? Can't we visit her next month? Next year? Or maybe after 3 yrs?! " EUN ah said hysterically .

All of the boys started giggling while EUN ah was frowing.

" nope, she keeps on calling every hour begging me to visit her , so we'll be going this weekend, please clear all your schedules . " ONEW said and took a  bite .

" she's not dying right?! " Mir suddenly asked , almost shouting .

" of course not! " key said sounding a little furious .

" noona!! Come with us! " taemin suggested .

I saw myungsoo's  lips suddenly curved  into a devil smile.

*nooooooo! taemin-ah! You just gave the devil a brilliant idea . *

" I can't! I'm busy with a PROJECT! " I reasoned and taemin frowned

" SHE'l come with us , we will be needing EXTRA help . " myungsoo said and smirked .

* I grinned my teeth! I want to throw this knife right through him! *

-----------------------------------

I was on my way out when someone suddenly grabbed me and dragged me away , I was startled .

" myungsoo?!!!" I said while looking at him .

" come on, il drive you home . " he said.

" you will what---??" * did I heard him right? Or am I having auditory hallucinations now?!*

He dragged me to the car and I entered the car, I immediately fastened my seatbelt and held on something

myungsoo squinted his eyes .

" I'm suppose to be the one being cautious . The last time i was in a car with you I almost died . " he said and started the engine and drove of .

We were quite inside the car .

TOO QUITE .

I slightly turned and glance at myungsoo who was focusing on the road .

I kept looking at him, I still can't believe that crashing his car was real, I thought it was all a dream , and I still remember the moment I first saw him, I can't believe I actually thought he was beautiful, well--- he is handsome but -------

"Are you done staring ? Didn't your parents taught you that it's impolite to stare ?. " he said while still focusing his attention on the road .

I immediately looked away .* errr! Beautiful? He's not beautiful! Might be the alcohol talking when I first saw him. Scratch beautiful. His rude,evil, bully,arrogant,heartless AND TOO MANY TO MENTION. *

After 3mins.

The silence is really killing me!

I cleared my throat . " hey myungsoo, how did you and ONEW made up? " I was really curious, Remembering how he ignored ONEW *  

SILENCE ...

great. I'm talking to myself .

I sighed .

Moments later the car was a bit slowing down. Myungsoo stop the car .

" what's wrong ? " as I looked at myungsoo .

" stay here . " he said and went out to checked the car .

Curiosity got me, so I went outside .

Myungsoo was looking at the tire .

" flat tire . " I said as I looked at the tire . * great . now I'm stuck in the middle of no where with him *

Myungsoo tried  to look for an extra tire inside the car , but unfortunately there was none .

I looked around. We were in the middle of a quite gloomy street . The place felt creepy .

" il call for help ." myungsoo said and took his phone while leaning on the car .

------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO's POV

I tried calling ONEW , but he wasn't picking up .

I  tried calling key next , but his ringback tone " pokerface by lady gaga " was all I'm hearing .

* what's keeping these guys busy?*

Now I tried calling jonghyun.

" myungsoo ? What's up? " jonghyun on the other line .

" we have car problem. Flat tire and I can't find an  extra tire , we need help. "

" okey il be there , and where are you again .? "

I looked around ,* great . Of all the places in the world *

" we're unfortunately at the junsang territory . " I said .

" where?!!! Okey il be there in a flash!" jonghyun said and hang up .

" well,well,well, look who's here . "  said a newcomer  with 4  guys .

* .*

-------------------------------------

5 guys were now walking towards us, they were still on their uniforms . The guy who was leading was muscular , while the rest were just average looking, but their aura spells TROUBLE ,  they look like a bunch of gangster . And their gaze was focused on myungsoo .

I stepped closer to myungsoo , these guys are getting a bit scary .

" get inside the car . " myungsoo command .

" I can't leave you here! " I said .

" INSIDE THE CAR .NOW. " he strongly said .

Now his using a tone I can't disobey .

I walked to the other side to get inside but ..

" where are you going lady??" a stranger said wearing the same uniform the gangster was wearing and grabbed me .

" Yaahhh! Let go! " I shouted .

The guy dragged me to where the 5 guys standing . Myungsoo was about to charge when he saw me but the muscular guy faced him and pushed myungsoo to the car.

" ahh, myungsoo-yah, what brought you here ha? "

" none of your business dongcho " myungsoo said meeting the stare of the muscular guy.

Dongcho glanced at the flat tire . " ha, looks like heaven heard my words and brought you here. Ive been dreaming of punching your face! " he said and punched myungsoo on this stomach .

" myungsoo. !!!! " I screamed as myungsoo groaned in pain, but dongcho grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the car

" dreams do come true ha? " dongcho said and the rest of the gang started laughing .

" stop hurting him! " I shouted . The other guy wrapped his arm around me and even smelled my hair .

" is this your girlfriend myungsoo ?" the guy said while caressing my hair .

" LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS. " myungsoo said now looking pretty deadly .  

" or what huh?!! " dongcho said grabbing myungsoo's face .

" why?? You still cant accept defeat? Cheaters are always the losers you know? What kind of a dummyass your coach is?  " myungsoo said.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" dongcho shouted and punched myungsoo's face !

" myungsoo! " I screamed, I can't stand watching him getting punch over and over .I can't even move because they were holding me too tightly .

Myungsoo spit out blood. " i hate repeating myself you know? " myungsoo said with a smirk .

Why can't myungsoo keep his mouth shut?! If he keeps on bashing he'l end up dead tonight!

The guy covered my mouth with his hand.

" don't forget your standing on our territory right now.! " dongcho said and punch myungsoo again. " your high class confidence is Making me nauseated Kim myungsoo ! "  

" at least  I'm not hiding behind some idiots like a coward!  YOUR BRAIN IS LACKING SO MUCH I JUST CAN'T  HELP BUT PITY YOU ! " myungsoo said .

Dongcho grinned his teeth and punch myungsoo so hard! Myungsoo's lips were already bleeding .

I couldn't stand it anymore! I bit the hand covering my mouth and the guy cried in pain and pushed me.

" YOU WITCH!!! " the guy said grabbing me by the collar and the next thing I knew his hand hit my face !

The slapped was so hard I collapsed to the ground .

I cried in pain!

  No one ever slapped me. Even my own mother!!

Myungsoo 's face darkened the moment he saw me on the ground. He punched and  pushed dongcho off him. he collapsed to the ground in one blow .

Myungsoo went straight to the guy who slapped me , myungsoo always have that cold and dark expression but it was nothing compared to the expression he was showing right now. He looks like he was about to kill someone and totally lost his temper .

" one thing my father taught me is to NEVER HIT A GIRL! Myungsoo said and twisted the guys arms and punched the rest who approached him .

He helped me up and his dark killer expression disappeared in front of me and changed into  a gentle worried face ,I was even dazed "gwenchahnahyo?"  he asked ,his voice sounding so gentle I almost didn't recognized his voice .

I nodded but my tears started falling. The slap was too painful i can't  even deny .

He wiped a tear , his touch was soft and warm , i could feel his gentleness he never showed in front of me .

He  faced the guys with a hard expression . Dongcho grabbed myungsoo by the collar and was about to punch  myungsoo when....

" STOP!!!!! "  

It was a voice sounded with full of aunthority , the voice was so loud all of us froze and turned to the newcomer .

"ONEW oppa! " I said .

ONEW who was always cheerful  was now looking so hard and serious.  And jonghyun who was always funny looking was now looking so pissed off  I almost didn't recognize them with their changed expressions . Now that ONEW and jonghyun arrived I felt like a riot was waiting to happen .

ONEW came in between dongcho and myungsoo while jonghyun stood beside him.

" and the  president came to lecture us. " dongcho and the rest laughed .

Jonghyun who was pissed off hearing what dongcho said  suddenly step forward and was about to grabbed dongcho when ONEW stopped him by hand .

" LEAVE . " ONEW said . The guys laughed and started walking away .

ONEW faced us and was shocked seeing myungsoo's face beaten up and blood stains on his shirt .

" let's get out of here ". Jonghyun said .

------------------------------------

ONEW parked the car near a drug store and bough some medicines and an ice pack for myungsoo .

 " who we're they? " I asked ONEW who was now applying myungsoo's face with medicine.

" junsang students , they're from our rival school. "ONEW said. 

" all of them are bunch of gangsters , always looking for trouble . " jonghyun said .

" but why we're they after you?" I asked myungsoo  who was being treated by ONEW .

" our team defeated them on last year's  soccer game. They obviously lack sportmanship . and they are a team of cheaters . " myungsoo said .

------------------------------------

They drove me home safety . ONEW asked my nana's permission to let me go on their weekend visit .

I lay on my bed . I have a feeling that I won't be able to sleep tonight after what happened .

And I remembered myungsoo ..

The look on his face when I was hurt and the way he wiped my tears . For the first time he showed gentleness .

"  am I, finally meeting the true myungsoo ?"  

k.