Desperate XD

The Kim's

 

 

OMG!! After weeks of dreaming of this moment !! I'm finally holding the key to my freeeedddoooommmm!!!!

 

I was running along the hallway so happily while looking at the contract, the moment I'm free im gonna spend lots of time with my friends and to the ice castle without thinking about myungsoo ruining my lovely day !! And il--------

 

My thoughts scattered when someone suddenly snatched the paper .

 

My eyes widen and saw myungsoo running down the stairs with MY FREEDOM !!

 

How did he managed to RECOVER that fast ??!! JONGHYUN was even screaming the entire day when taemin accidentally hit him bulls eye during our soccer play ?! ----Wait my freedom !!

 

I came rushing down the stairs and caught up with myungsoo at the end of the stairs .

 

" yaahhh give it to me !! " while grabbing the paper.

 

" not happening hahahah " he said and to my surprise , he tuck the paper into  his PANTS!!! Totally hiding it IN THERE .

 

My mouth just swung open with what he just did!!

 

Myungsoo crossed his arms in front of me and gave me a naughty smile with a teasing sharp eyes .

 

" let's see how desperate you really are , " he said smirking .

 

How could he?!! How could ? Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!! I was having mental breakdown here !!

 

He giggled when he noticed how stoned I was in front of him . " what's the matter ?? Totally given up ?? " he said in a seductive tone making me blush in front of him !!

 

He turned his back on me and started walking to the living room lazily and he was even whistling .

 

Evil me : yaahhh minhae ! Are you just gonna stand here and watch him run away with Our FREEDOOOOMMM ?!!!

 

Good me : minhae let it go, just finish the 3months servitude and it's also bad to get the contract from his ... ( blushes )

 

Evil me : Yahhh get the contract  !!! You just gonna let that stupidass manipulate YOU ?!!! GET THE STUPID CONTACT NOW !! He knew you'l never dare to get it there ! PROVE HIM WRONG !! ( hysterical. XD )

 

I can't , I can't let this happen ! My freedom is just few steps away !

 

I ran to him and grabbed him by hid shoulder to face me . " KIM MYUNGSOO !! " I yelled my battle cry .

 

" huh ?? " he turned around and faced me with his shocked expression .

 

I was like a tiger about to eat his prey alive !!

 

I pushed him and both of us landed on the floor .

 

I landed on top of him and I almost laughed at his face ! He groaned in pain from falling " yaahhh !!! What are you doing ?!! " he said shouting under me .

 

I immediately sat in between his hips " GETTING MY FREEDOM BACK ! " I yelled back and in a flash , I started unbuckling his belt  desperately .

 

He was shouting and yanking me off him " YAHHH YAHHH YAHHH! GET OFF MEE !! " he said screaming like a girl about to get by a desperate street thug  and tried to sit up to shove me away on top of him but I was more desperate than i thought I was , I pushed him back hitting his head on the floor . XD

 

He cried in pain while holding his aching head .

 

I ripped off his  pants causing the button to fly somewhere , I felt all my surrounding turned black and my Attention was so focused on his pants and that freaking contact ,my eyes were like a magnifying glass totally bulging my eyes to see the paper ! " MUST HAVE THAT CONTRACT!!"

 

I ped his zipper in a flash and suddenly stopped when I noticed that myungsoo was now looking at me with teasing eyes with his right hand propping his head . " go on , no ones stopping you. " he said ily and his lower lip./p>

 

My eyes widen !!

 

" EHERRRMMMMM !! " I heard someone cleared .

 

I looked around and was shocked looking at eun ah with arms crossed , eye brow raised and her foot tapping on the floor .

 

onew was giggling and even fell down from the chair .

 

" YEEEHHHEEEYYY LIVE PRON!!! " JONGHYUN said while clapping his hands and looked at us like an avid viewer .  

 

" yaahhh ! Pls you two, if you wanted to make out , NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!! GET A CAVE !! " key said while covering taemin and MIR's eyes but both of them were peeking . XD  

 

And the realization hit me , onew was dying of laughter ,the anticipating Jonghyun , key was looking irritated but I can see a sprinkle of teasing in his eyes , taemin and MIr were peaking with curiously while eun ah was looking pissed , they were all sitting in the living room while I was ON TOP OF MYUNGSOO AND LOOKS LIKE IM ABOUT TO MYUNGSOO .

 

I looked at myungsoo and immediately got up . I heard JONGHYUN cried in protest .

 

Myungsoo stood up laughing in front of me , and the rest were giggling .

 

Ohh nooo !! I can't believe I just did that !!

 

" it's not what u think !! I was only --- ammmm well --- I was about to ----
I said stuttering In front of them while myungsoo fixed his  destroyed pants . XD

 

" you were gonna what huh ??!! You were obviously throwing yourself in front of myungsoo ! " eun ah who is now standing in front of me like she was about to punch me !

 

" ANNEEYYOO, it's not what you think !! " I defended .

 

" we know what you want minhae-isshi . " ONEW said and even pouted his lips like about to kiss someone .

 

" yaahh hyung !! " taemin yelled and stomped his feet in anger seeing ONEW acting that I wanted to kiss myungsoo .  

 

I burried my face on my hands because I felt like a in front of them .

 

Myungsoo took off the contract from his pants and walked out with evil laughed . " hahahahhahahaha "

 

" there goes my freedom again "I want to cry ;(
 

 

------------------------------------
LUNCH

 

We were eating lunch but all of them can't seem to drop the scene earlier , myungsoo was just giggling with the rest and looking at me with pity . taemin was the only one on my side telling everyone to stop bullying me .

 

*aahhh taemin-ah *

 

" mirue, how are you and nana ?? " key said finally changing the TOPIC .

 

" yeah, how are you two ?? Finally make out with her ??  How was it ?? Was she hot ?? Yahhh did you two did it safetly ?? " JONGHYUN all asked at once .

 

Myungsoo punched JONGHYUN lightly  and the latter looked at him innocently and said " WHATT ??"

 

Mir blushed " Amm well , I'm going on a date with her tomorrow night . Hihihihi " he said giggling .

 

One look at Mir and you'l see heart shapes flying around him . He's in love <3

 

" REALLY??!! " all of us asked

 

" do u have a suitable clothes to wear ?!! We need to go shopping ! " key said and about to stand up .

 

" hyung ! Give her a banana milk ! " taemin said .

 

" and flowers !! " I added , all girls love that . XD

 

" and you have to brush your teeth so when EMERGENCY HITS. , you're ready ! Remember what I taught you !! " JONGHYUN reminded mir .

 

" araso araso ! Kekekeke " mir said nodded .

 

While ONEW and myungsoo were quite and focusing their gaze on someone , worry was reflected on their eyes .

 

I followed their gaze and saw that they were looking at eun ah .

 

And i frowned at her expression , she was looking red , not from embarrassement but , anger ??

 

She was looking at mir with anger in her eyes , gripping her utensil I think her spoon and fork were already bending .

 

While the rest were giggling , eun ah dropped her spoon and fork , she slammed the table , the glass of water even fell and broke in to pieces .

 

All of us stopped and looked at her .

 

Eun ah stood up and was about to  walk out .

 

All of us stood up , key and JONGHYUN looked surprised a bit , taemin pouted , ONEW and myungsoo ran to eun ah while mir looked like he was expecting this to happen .

 

" eun nah , come back . " ONEW said and grabbed her arm .

 

" Yahhh eun ah ! Be reasonable . " myungsoo said .

 

I was a bit surprised , it's the first time I saw myungsoo like this  talking with concern towards his cousin .

 

Mir stood up . " NOONAAAA !! " he called out for his sister but all we heard was the door slamming closed.

 

Myungsoo and ONEW both face palmed themselves .

 

" oh boy , here we go again . " I heard key mumbled beside me .

 

I looked at them .

 

" WHAT JUST HAPPENED ?? "
 
 

 

-----------------------------------

 

What will happen ?? Will   Bang siblings clash  ???Kekekekeke 
Commentsss ??? Kekekeke

 

K.