Middle person

The Kim's

AUGHHH MY GAWWDDD these books are so heavy It's killing my arms , how could he even take these around school ??! he's not even a medical or a law student for crying out loud !

Myungsoo was walking up the stairs way ahead of me , " myungsoo ! Why dont you just drag a stroller around than using a back pack huh? So that - pants - all your stuffs will ----- I took another step , my god I think il fall ! ;(

" PALI . " he coldly said as he reached the 8 th floor . He looked at me having the hell time carrying all his books , he slipped one hand into his pocket and smirked at me .

THE SMIRKING DEVIL !

he just love seeing me SUFFER ! >:(

I stood next to him panting as I kept on balancing all the giant books in my arms " where's  your room ?? " I asked , I felt some drops of sweat were already flowing down my face and it's just freaking 7:30am !  

He placed his folded arm on top of the 3 DAMN BOOKS I was dying of carrying , he leaned a bit to transfer some weigh to me . He looked up as If trying to remember his first class.

I felt like my bones were breaking ! " yaaaaaaahhh !!! Do you have any idea how heavy these are?!! I felt like I'm carrying a sack of rocks around ! " I yelled shoving his rested arm away .

He snapped his fingers like he figured something out and looked at me " my first class is DOWN the HALL ." he pointed innocently ,the LAST room at the very end .

"WHATTTT?!" I squealed , I think I just heard my voice echoed in the entire building !!

All the students passing by we're giving me looks .

He started  walking like a prince down the hall " P-A-L-I " . He ordered .

sheeeeesssssshhh, THAT BULLY!!

-----

The moment we entered their room, all the students were busy gossiping and talking . myungsoo went to the last row , sitting on the last chair near the window .  

 Some of  his male classmates gathered around him having some boys talk about soccer and girls .

" Yahhh , tomorrow is the soccer competition against junsang ! U think we'll  win ?? " the boy who sat next to myungsoo said gazing at all the boys gathered around .

" of course you ---- our school always wins ! Do you eve have to think about that ? Hah. " the guy who was sitting on myungsoo 's table said  

" myungsoo , il be going . " I said  at the side , but all of them were absurb talking that myungsoo didn't even glanced at me .

I sighed lively and smiled " il be going then ! " as I was on my way out of the room , some freshmen girls stormed inside and straight to myungsoo carrying with them
Some gifts and chocolates . While the rest of the boys were giving myungsoo envy stares . XD  

I walked out but went back  at the door frame to take a last peek at myungsoo . He was receiving all the gifts and looked at the girls straight into the eyes that made them hyperventilate  , XD myungsoo was nodding and saying words of thanks . His gesture made me smile , I've been he's slave for quite sometime now and I still dont get him, he's so hard to read , he's personality is Soo complex . Like a math equation . Yes ! Agh . I hate math .

I've been at the hospital for two weeks , I think I should payback all my absences with my slave duty  and make up . Deh ! I should take good care of myungsoo . Hehee !

" EHERRMMMMM ... " the sound of that rusting noise made me turned and only to be embarrassed at the teacher glaring at me . XD

" ahhh !!seonsaeng !! Il be going !! " I said and bowing 4 times .

" you definitely should . " he spoke in an intimidating manner before going inside .

-------------------------------------

BREAK TIME .

Hmmmm, how about pasta ?? Veggies ?? I kept thinking while scanning at the foods around , ahh it should be something healthy . I nodded ..

" WAAHHH ! Don't you think that's much ?!! " amber popped from nowhere was standing next to me carrying the tray with nutritious foods .

I scanned the entire cafeteria , " it's not for me . " I said and walked towards -----

" you ! Don't tell me that's for myungsoo ! " she grabbed the entire tray from me .

"yes it is . " I reached out for the tray " amber . " I called making my voice sound exhausted .

She glared at me " want me to throw all of these inside that garbage can ?!! " she yelled pointing at the nearby garbage can .

" no . That would be rude and disrespectful with grace . " I grabbed the tray from her .

" you know ? Try taking care of  yourself first before caring for that BEAST ! And don't tell me you will sit with him ! Cause il definitely drown you ! You've been out for 2 weeks and you just got back and you'd rather sit with him than with us ?!! How could you ----------- I covered .

" amber , il just give this to him and il sit with you guys . " I gave her a look to make her understand . XD

She pinched my hand off " FINE . " she marched her way to our usual table where iu and Minho with EUN AH ? We're sitting all together .

I walked my way to the Kim's table and placed the tray of food .

Taemin grabbed me making me sit with him " noona ! You'l eat your lunch with us ?? " he asked cutely , he was already using his aeygo to lure me .

" ahhhh ----- I was unable to even say a letter since I caught amber giving me murderous look . XD " I'm sorry, I can't tae. Mybe tomorrow . " he was looking sulky but nodded anyway .

" how are you minhae ? You doing  fine ?? " ONEW oppa asked making key looked at me like he was also about to ask the same question .  

I gave them my sunny smile that might already answered the their question " I'm doing great . Amm " I looked around " where's myungsoo ? "

" probably with his girlfriend to be . XD " Mir said pointing at Uee and myungsoo who were both sitting together and talking .

Ahhhhhhhh .... :/

I stood up , when JONGHYUN suddenly came with eun ah , being dragged . XD

" let go ! AGHH ! il definitely call uncle ROhyun and my mother ! and ---- she was cut off by JONGHYUN .

JONGHYUN took his phone out " oh yeah? Fine ! Lets call them and halmuhnee also, il tell them that their only girl is dating a FROG !  they definitely send you off to an all girls boarding school overseas or in a military school . IS THAT THE REALITY YOU WANTED ?! " he yelled making eun ah sat .

ONEW , key , taemin and mir all snickered on their sits looking at them bickering . XD

Wow , JONGHYUN overprotectiveness is soaring high these days . XD

I approached myungsoo and Uee , Uee was surprised seeing me walking to them with a tray " annyeong ! " I greeted .

Myungsoo looked at me not really surprised . " oh minhae ! Your finally well again ! Sit down ! " Uee offered a sit next to her .

I was about to sit down but I saw amber chewing a chicken so harshly that I felt like it was me that she was chewing alive . XD " ah ani. Hehe it's okey , I just am ---- I starred at myungsoo looking at a paper --- " I'm just here to give this to myungsoo . " I placed the tray of food infront of myungsoo .

 

Uee bit her forefinger " ahh minhae mianhe , we already ate . " she said slowly  not to hurt my feelings.

My mouth slowly  formed into an " 0 " " ohh !! Ammmm ! Okey ! I should take this then ------- I grabbed the tray when myungsoo suddenly grabbed the tray back .

" it's okey , leave it here. " he took an apple I prepared for him and ate it while looking at a piece of paper and started discussing something with Uee .

I bit my lips to hide my smile but FAILED . XD , I walked back to our table smiling . XD

Uee glaced at minhae who was smiling away .

-------------------------------------

SOCCER FIELD .

" we've been practicing for weeks , let's just play one round then all of you can go home and rest , cause tomorrow is the BIG DAY ! " coach Chen said making all of us who were listening clapped in cheer .

" and, I'm also glad that one of our members is back . " coach kahi said while rubbing my back with comfort . All of them clapped and gave their grateful word to me .

" its quite a relief that you won't be playing tomorrow . " bekah whispered  beside me , making me turn to her , she gave me an evil smirked before walking with the team to practice .

I sighed . " coach kahi . .. Can I play ? " I asked her .

She shook her head " you just got back today minhae , lets not push it . I'm sorry . " she have me a comforting pat and walked with the girls .

I sat in frustration .

-------------------------------------

I immediately sat beside myungsoo , who was panting and sweating from playing . I gave him a cold mineral water and a towel , he looked at me with wide eyes " what's with you today ??" he eyed me weirdly and opened the water to drink it .

" oh wae ?!? I was just guilty for not being around for two weeks  , so il make it up to you and take care of you more and -------- myungsoo almost chocked with the entire cold water he was trying to drink and spilled everything after hearing my words XD.

My eyes widen realizing HOW THOSE WORDS NATURALLY SLIPPED FROM MY MOUTH . XD I turned away and faced palm myself * aisssshhh! How could those awkward words came out ?!! STUPID STUPID ! *  I mentally punched myself to death and looked at myungsoo feeling so embarrassed .

He wiped his mouth and was coughing hard . XD , he looked at me " WHAT DID YOU SAY ?? " he asked  his voice raising into an octave.XD

I threw my embarrassed face at the nearby dashbin and faced him smiling . XD " NOTHING . Hahahaha , the weather is so hot these days huh?? dont you think so ?? Hehehe ! " I took a fan out and fan some air into him since he was sweating , almost soaking his entire shirt .

He leaned back slightly and feeling the air . " are you fanning a baby ??" he complained at my slow fanning .

Eerrrrrrr!!

I fanned a bit harder .

" yaahhh ! AM I A BARBEQUe ?! " he yelled and complained at the same time . XD

Aissssh this guy is just ------

I fanned harder , hardest ! Very hard that could probably flew him away . XD

" YAHHHH !!! " he screamed and grabbed the fan slammed it into the grass . " you were already hitting me !   " he complained . XD ,  

" OHH WAE ?! I was fanning  the Way you want it ! Wae ?! " I screamed back but snickered at his pissed off reaction .to my surprised he also giggled with me .

He suddenly changed his expression into a poker serious one . " DO IT PROPERLY. " he gave me a bloodshot stare.  

" sheerrrrrssh, araso !!, such a prince " i mumbled the last part as I took the fan again and fan him properly . XD  

" BWOOOOOOO ?!!! " he asked probably heard my mumbled words .XD

we were so absurb arguing that I didnt noticed Uee standing in front of us . All the boys were suddenly called out ,myungsoo  excused himself leaving me and Uee .

-------------------------------------

9:00pm  - soccer field -

It's been hours .. I've been hiding in the girls comfort room , avoiding my friends call , esp minho's , i just couldnt bear seeing him , the rest of them looking at me with sorry eyes . so i stayed for almost hours , i didnt know . until all the the students went home .  

I sat on the ground and looked at the wide quite field , with all the bright lights still on that gives the place a lively aura .

I sighed and looked to hold back the Tears again ..

" I thought everybody went home already . "  

I turned and saw a boy with brown hair and still in his school inform , smiling down at me . " ONEW oppa . " I uttered .

He sat next to me , he also starred at the wide field , we were silent for 5 minutes , like he was waiting for me to open up myself .

I gulped , " oppa , why are you still here ? " I spoked in a husky voice , but didn't made him turned to look at me .

he removed his suit and loosen his neck tie a bit " school stuffs , " he giggled , " you ? We're you practicing ?  Your not -----

" ani . I'm not allowed to play . I just came here to , loosen up a bit . " I sniffed and cleared my throat .  

We were quite again . After a moment , he held out a hanky to me . " no reasons to hide it . " he made me held the hanky .

My eyes started feeling stinging pain , I inhaled some air and looked up to stopped the tears from falling , he wrapped his arm around me , that was the only thing that made all my strength crumble down.

I started sobbing beside him , he kept giving me comforting pants " now , are you really to tell me ? " he asked , I remembered him telling me months ago, that if I'm ready to share it to him, I should freely do so without hesitation .  " I like myungsoo . " I knew he already knew that i do , he was just waiting for me to say it myself . I admitted , the last time I said those words . It felt  warm and I was feeling lighter and happy , but now .. Those words seems   to hurt the most .  

He nodded " i know , I can tell . " he said softly and wiped my tears .

I smiled bitterly and sniffed " oppa.. -------- he looked at me .

" ah PA yo " < it hurts> I said as I tried to hold everything back .

" what happened ?? " he asked curiously but giving me enough time to talk it out .

-------------------------------------

HOURS EARLIER - soccer field -

Myungsoo stood up and excused himself . Leaving me and Uee behind .

She sat next to me and watched myungsoo left " ahhh it's so sad that you can't play tomorrow minhae :( , you've worked so hard . " she frowned looking at me .

I chucked beside her " aneyo. It's okey , they're right . I shouldn't push it ." we both smiled and sat quietly .

" minhae .. Can I ask you something ?? " she moved closer to me.

" sure . " I looked at her with my attentive ears .

" plsss be honest . " she kindly asked

I nodded giving her reassurance .

She stared at me with those big serious eyes " tell me , do you have ANy feelings for myungsoo ? "

My neck stiffen that I couldn't even turn to look at her , her question sounds like a loud drum inside my ears , I didnt expect her to ask me this . I watched her , I could sense that she's nervous to know my answer , and theres that hope , hoping that I'd ----

 " UEE --------  I don't like him . "I said smiling .

 She looked a bit surprised , I don't know If she's surprised that I dont like him ? Or surprised in a happy way that I don't like him .

She was quite " but minhae -------

"uee , myungsoo is my enemy from
The very first time
We met . Hehehe and we hated each other . really . " I bit my lips to
Hide everything .

" is that so ?? " she asked .

" YEHH !! " I made it sound for powerful that startled her , I ended it with a laugh .

Coach kahi called
Uee up . She excused herself and
Left .

I sighed in a feeling that I don't want to name.

------------------------------------

" why did you gave her  a lie ? " ONEW asked after hearing my earlier conversation with Uee .

I took a stick from somewhere and draw a figure of a girl into the sand " Uee , likes myungsoo so much . " I draw a boy figure a few spaces from the girl " myungsoo also likes Uee . " I draw another girl figure in between the two . " and I also like myungsoo .uee is a very kind and sweet lady , she likes myungsoo . And she's a good friend . If i tell her how I truly feel. She might change her Mind about myungsoo and hesitate .And that will make me the middle person in between them . Oppa .. I  dont want  that . I don't want to stop something from happening because I was being selfish . they --- they deserve each other . " I erased the girl in the middle and draw a big heart around the girl and the boy .

" so you gave way ." he confirmed but he was also sounding sad from hearing my reason .

" aissssh , I've been lying too much these days , I guess il win the best LIAR OF THE YEAR award . hehehhe , " I laughed it off while wiping my tears away .

" minhae .. are you sure myungsoo doesn't like you ?? " he's questioned made me smile .

" uh ! I'm sure ! " I said and blinked back all the things I heard  ..

-------------------------------------
 

HOURS EARLIER  

After the soccer practice , my phone suddenly rang .. It was zelo .

I went inside the room where some of our bags were kept during practice hours .

Me : annyeong junhong !

Junhong : ohh ! You sound more alive now .

Me : I got out of prison already . Hehehe

Zelo : ahhhhhh JINJA?!! Thank god ! I'm a good nurse am I ?? Heheh

Me : dragging a patient out of the hospital , yeah . Very good nurse . Hehehe kidding :) thank u  though . I promise I won't get sick again , so you don't have to travel back or---

Zelo : ehhh your starting again.

I stopped listening when I saw bekah coming in alone .

Me : ahh I got to go , il call you back .

Zelo : okey !

I slipped my phone inside my pocket , I marched myself to the door .

" you know , your really irritating . " she said making me stopped on my tracks .

" BWWWOOOO ?? " I turned to face her and look
Straight into the eyes.

She dropped her towel and sat on the chair , she looked at me from head to foot " your not genius , your not tall , your not pretty . Your face is below Korean standard plus , you just at soccer . I'm very relief that you got sick and Wont be playing tomorrow . I couldnt bear the thought of losing because we have a dummy in the team . I don't even know what coach kahi saw in you . " she crossed her legs and folded her arms .

I was totally taken aback by her words , I felt like her words slapped me hard 5 times .

" why ?? Why do you hate me so much ?!! Why did I ever done to you to make you this hostile towards me ?" I asked with clenched hands , she's just going way overboard .

She smirked " i don't know ??  " she stood up walking closer to me . " I just do . " she whispered .

" you befriended  Uee and act fake in front of her ??! You already knew she like myungsoo . And what are you  doing huh ?? " she yelled every words that startled me .

My Eyebrows furrowed in confusion " what are you saying ?? " I asked .

She chuckled ferociously " you know , your innocent acting is making me nauseated . " she stared at me like she wanted to really slapped me . " I KNOW . What you and eun ah 'a been doing , sabotaging Uee and myungsoo 's date . " she explained .

My entire body stiffened , my eyes widen and shaky and my mouth was frozen .

" shocked ?? Haha . " she smiled and reached to caressed my long black curly Hair " I've seen everything you did . I understand eun ah for doing it , but you .. Your different . " she squinted her eyes.

" you have your own little secret .. Right ?? " she asked sarcastically at me .

I gulped , " bekah --------

" what ?? Your sorry ?? Owwwwwwwwww I'm touched . Dont worry . I'm not really that evil . I didn't say anything to Uee even though seeing  you with her having friendly talks is very SICKENING.  il give you one last chance and let it slip . But , one wrong move and you'l definitely be sorry . " she looked me in the eyes and was delighted with my reaction . " and you know what ?? Just stop being in between .Im feeling exhausted with your actions .  Myungsoo doesn't even like you . " she added .

We heard some footsteps coming inside the room .

" want to hear proof ?? " she asked viciously .

 ------------------------------------

NO ONES POV

Uee and myungsoo came inside the room discussing some stuffs regarding the upcoming math competition .

" ohh bekah ! I thought you already left . " Uee asked . Myungsoo went to his bag and zipped it open.

" nope . I had a little talk with someone . But , il be leaving soon . " bekah said and fixed her clothes .

Uee nodded " ahhh JINJA ?? , ahhh .. Tomorrow is the game , ahhh ottoeke ??I'm getting a lil nervous . Heheehe " she giggled  

" don't worry , I'm definitely sure we'll win . what are you guys planning tonight ?? " she looked at myungsoo and Uee back and fort .

" nothing you silly . We should rest tonight and ------ myungsoo cut
Uee off .

" actually , key asked me
To take you home , he's making a new   Dish and wants to invite friends . il drive you home If it's okey with you . " myungsoo said sounding genuinely calm .

Uee blushed beside him " ahhh deh . Sure . " she said .

The two were about to go out when " myungsoo - ah , I'm just curious , do you like Uee ?? " she asked straightforward .

Uee glared at bekah " YAHHHH BEKAh !! " she hissed .

Myungsoo stopped on his tracks . " or are you liking someone else ? " she asked again .

" BEKAH !! " Uee , asking bekah to stop .

Myungsoo sighed , his back facing bekah and Uee " I don't really feel like sharing some personal things  to a stranger . " he took a step Forward and held the door knob .

" DO YOU LIKE SOO MINHAE ?! " she asked , almost shouting every words .

Myungsoo chuckled , like he just heard the dummiest question ever . He looked back and gazed at bekah intently .

" it's a very simple question . Yes or no?? " bekah pushed the question .

Uee stopped resisting and looked at myungsoo with curious eyes .

Myungsoo ignored her and opened the door " KIM MYUNGSOO ! " bekah yelled out his name .

Myungsoo stopped once again and starred back at bekah arrogantly .

" I don't like her ...

.. I PITY HER ." he said coldly and went out closing the door shut .

Uee slapped bekah'a shoulder " yaahhh ! How could you ask him that ?!! " she spoke furiously .

Bekah grabbed her sling bag and "  
I JUST WANT TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR . " she glanced at the door slightly opened inside the door . She smirked and took steps Out . " Kaja . " they both left the room .

------

I removed my hand and released all the sobs I've been fighting to hold back , all the hundreds of tears steam down my face ..

I felt my knees weakened , that I slowly collapsed down on the ground while leaning agains the wall ..

All the pain that almost ripped me apart from before ,  all came with much more intensity .. Mybe because I heard those words straight from myungsoo ..

I opened my eyes slowly and walked myself out , I nearly tripped off the stairs because my knees were losing strength to stepped further . I ran to the nearest comfort room and slammed the door shut .

I leaned against the wall and cried my hearts out .

My heart was ripping apart it was so painful That I never thought I could feel pain and hurt like this ..

Myungsoo yelled many hurtful words , I know that he dislike me, but 3 words  from him that definitely beat all the hurtful words he ever said .

" I  PITY HER . "

-------------------------------------

I covered my eyes because all the Tears never stopped falling " aisssshhhh , the brights lights is hurting my eyes so much oppa. Heheheheh " I sniffed and looked at the field , the scenery somehow gave me 1% at ease .

ONEW turned to give me a comforting hug that made me sob and tear up more ."
Kwenchana . I want to see both Uee and myungsoo happy . I'm ..... I am contented just by looking from a far ." my voice became more huskies , almost a whisper . he pushed away gently and wiped my tears , he's eyes we're also a bit teary . He messed my hair " your a good person minhae . Gentle  but strong .  " he held my hands together and looked at me straight . "  the greatest happiness in life , is to love  and be loved . " he wiped another tear " myungsoo may or may not be that person , but I'm
Sure , someone will definitely love you  unconditionally . And when that time comes , you probably cry with joy . And not like this . " he showed me his beaming smile .

ONEW wrapped his arm around me we both looked up " there's always a rainbow after a long heavy  rain . " he softly said .

"you'l be fine . Because  

 you have us . "  

;)
 
 
 
 
 

------------------------------------

WHO WANTS TO KILL BEKAH AND MYUNGSOO ?! PLSSS
LEAVE ALL YOUR IDEAS ON THE COMMENT BOX . XD

I'm kidding hehe ! Pls hate them
Only in my fic. XD HEHEHE  

DON'T WORRY ! Like what ONEW said : there's always a rainbow
After a long heavy rain .

Watch out for that rainbow cause it's gonna be REALLY SPARKLY ! XD HANG IN THERE GUYS ! XD

I won't tease you tonight guys ! Hehee ! Owww GOD THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR YUMMY COMMENTS ! There are may MINHLO SHIPPERS IN HERE HUH ?!

Till next time !  

Sarangheyo :)

k.