Helping MIR XD

The Kim's

"WHHHAAAAAATTT??!!!! " I shouted infront of Mir !

I felt like my entire universe just collide with what he's asking me to do for him !! !!

" you want me to ROT IN JAIL mir ?! What you want me to do is just way too dangerous  ! " I said , we where now at a vacant room ( the room key and jonghyun used when they were interrogating taemin :D)

" yaahhh ! When myungsoo hyung finds out that I helped you open his safe vault , what he'll do to me is much worse than being in jail!!" he said .

I sighed .

You wanna know what he asked me to do for him ???

TO KIDNAP LEE HONGKI!

" why would you want me to kidnap him???!! His your best friend mir!" I said while stomping my feet.

" I have my reasons ! " he answered back .

" and what would that be huh? I won't help you if you won't tell me the reason ." I said with brow raised .

If I'm going to kidnap him, I might as well know the reason right ?! XD

Mir sighed and looked at me seriously , " school acquaintance will be tomorrow . " he said .

" y-Yeeah, I know, what about it ? " I asked I had a feeling it's something about the school dance .

" last year's  school acquaintance, I met a girl at the dance , she was shy and all so I approached her and talked to her , I introduced myself and I told her crazy stories so that she won't feel left out or what,  I asked her to dance with me and she said yes , i was happy dancing with her , and since then I really started liking her ,and  this year, I was happy when I found out that she's going to be my classmate  and then------- " Mir shared in a very serious tone .

" omo!! This is about a girl!! Really?!! And then what happened ??!! " I said excited to know more , I felt like I'm watching a kdrama hahha .

" until last week ,  she........ "

-------------------------------------

2 weeks ago..

MIR's POV

I was busy doing my engrisssshhh assignment ! This subject really cracks my head open !! Aiissssshhhhhhh! ,

I was seating in a chair and my best bud hongki is seating infront of me , he was also doing his English assignment but he's really good at it ! Arrrrggghhhhh !! Im gonna ask key hyung to tutor me tonight in engrisssshhh !

We were busy doing our stuffs when someone suddenly came .

" annyeong .. " she said shyly , I looked at the girl to know who it was ... But when I found out I immediately looked away !

I closed my eyes! *it's her !! * arrghhhh ! Why do I get shy when she's around ??!!  I peeked a bit and saw her looking at hongki . She's so pretty .. :)

" ohh ! It's you ! Kekekeke " hongki said to her , " what's up??"

" ammmm ( blushed ) I was wondering if you already have someone to dance with --- this coming --- school acquaintance ?? " she asked hongki shyly  !

WHHHAATTT??! She's asking HONGKI TO THE DANCE ?!!

I felt like my stomach was hurting from what I'm hearing !! And she didn't even throw a glance at me! They were talking as if they are the only humans around ! Do I look like an inanimate object around here ??!!

" you mean a date ??" hongki asked .

ARGH! I can't believe his playing innocent ! >:s

" Ammmm deh ." the girl said blushing .

" nope ! Okey, we'll go together . Kekekek " hongki said .

The girl I like for  ALMOST 2 YEARS is going to the dance with my best friend ?!!  

She left after a few sec. I crumpled my assignment and stood up . Totally pissed off

" hey Mir where are you going ?? " hongki asked me .

" somewhere ". I said and left ,

I can't blame hongki I never said I liked her . I was too shy to tell it to anyone :(  

-------------------------------------

" owwww !! So you want me to keep hongki for a while . " I said " wait .. Do I know the girl?? " I asked him .

Mir nodded .

Okey now I got curious ! I don't have much friends yet i wonder who "who?!!" I asked .

" you were talking to her this morning ." he said ,

" I was ??" I tried to think back who I talked to ----- and my eyes widen!!

" NANA?!!  YOUR CRUSHING ON NANA?!! " I shouted in shocked!  

He immediately covered my mouth" shhhh! Noona don't shout it out ! " he said and blushed !

GOD! I really think Mir likes nana so much, I've never heard him talk in his serious tone before ! He's always playing around and now?! He's even blushing !! And he liked her for almost two yrs!! That's BIG!! (O_0)

"All I'm asking is a little time noona, I'm going to confess to her how I feel. " Mir said in a very determined tone .

WHAT?!! HE'S GOING TO WHAT?!!! I grabbed him by the collar , " MIR?! Is that really you?!! " I asked , I felt like dreaming ! Mir , the badass hyperactive boy is going to confess his feelings to a girl ! And he's asking me for help!

" noona, I really like her, even if I found out she likes hongki, :( I still want to tell her ,  help me and il help you with myungsoo hyung . I promise . " he said .

I almost cried !! " okey!! I'm gonna help you get the girl of you're dreams!" I said , I'm determined to help him !

If kidnapping hongki and helping mir is the only way to get that contract! So be it!!

------------------------------------

both of us went outside  the room finally sealed our deal with a hi-5 , when suddenly myungsoo and eun ah was standing outside the room , arms crossed .

" what were you two doing inside the room??" eun ah asked , while myungsoo was eyeing the two us with laser eyes .

" nothing ! " both of us said in synch and ran away . XD

------------------------------------

Acquaintance day *morning *

I was walking with iu and amber along the hallway but I was busy thinking HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO KIDNAP HONGKI! I'm really clueless .

" hey minhae ! " iu called ,

I just realized that they stopped infront of the bulliten board while I was a few feet away from them ! I was really busy cracking my head with a brilliant plan .

I went infront of the bulletin where some students were also gazing at the poster .

school acquaintance 2012  @ 6:30pm

Wear your best outfit !!

" hey do u have a dress to use for tonight?? Iu asked me .

 I face palm myself " forgot about that one ! "

" where's your presence of mind these days , minhae ??" amber said while giggling . I frowned at her .

" Mybe I can find something inside my closet :) " I said .

" hey, we'll help you :) " iu said . And amber nodded .

" araso! " I said cheerfully .

LUNCH CAME.  

And i was talking  to Mir for our final plan , we were eating together in a table while the other students were starring at us . We made sure that the others won't see us so we chose a table far from the Kim's or my friends

" hongki said he's gonna fetch nana around 5:30 , the moment they arrive at the school , make sure to distract hongki and pull out your evil plan !! Wait----- what's your plan noona ?? " Mir asked while chewing his food .

" I-- I don't have a plan yet kekeke " I said .

" WHAT?!!!! " Mir shouted and all the food inside his mouth started spitting out ! " we only have less than 6 hours and you don't have a plan yet??! " he added while slamming the table .

" il figure it out ! Don't worry ! How about your confession ?? Are u ready ?? " I asked him .

"Ammmm well il figure it out also ! " he said and I could see his nervous XD .

" I only need an hour to talk to her, be sure that hongki is not around when that happens . " Mir said .  

" I got it ! " I said , after eating we left the cafeteria together not knowing that there are 2 people eyeing at us with suspicion .

" are you smelling what I'm smelling ?? "

" ahuh, those two are up to something . "

-------------------------------------  

Afternoon .. I was at my room still unprepared , when my door suddenly swang open !!

" yaahhh ! Minhae ! Why aren't you dressed up yet?? " I was amber ! She was in a dashing suit .

" Woowww minhae , you've got a cool room ! " iu said in her pink cocktail dress with matching high heels while looking around .

I stood up immediately and sneakly went to my bedside table and took the picture frame and placed it inside my drawer . " you guys ready ??hehe " I said .

" yeah, and your not ! Let's go  and get you dressed " amber said and dragged me to my dressing room .

The two of them were shocked with my dresses hang inside my built-in closet .

" you.. I can't believe you have all these and yet u like wearing simple clothes! " iu said. While looking at the branded clothes .

" we'll , looking simple is not bad " I said .

" yeah, it's not bad , it's BORING ! " amber said , " cmon let's do this . "

iu Picked a purple cocktail dress with hundred glitters shining around it , a white gold jewelries , and she curled my long black hair and applied light make up . " you look beautiful ! " iu said while looking at me .

" she will look more  beautiful with these .. " amber said and holding a 5 inches silver high heels!!

" yaahhh ! I can't wear that !! " I said .

" Oww shut up dummy head , this will make u taller and hotter ." she said and pushed me to seat and wore the heels on me .

-------------------------------------

Minho was waiting inside his car and jaw dropped when he saw us .  I almost didn't recognized him ! He was in his suit and tie and his nerdy hair style changed into a cool one

" wooowwww!! You guys look stunning !" He said while eyeing at us .

" yeah whatever lets go ! " amber said and all of us quickly went inside his car .

-------------------------------------

We arrived at school at 6:00 , hongki and nana should be here at this time .

I gazed and looked for them ..

" where is Mir anyway?? He's not picking up his phone ! " I said , I looked at the stage and saw ONEW and eun ah , they were chosen as the events hosts .

Eun ah was wearing a black long dress which shows her goddess figure , gotta envy her with that ! And ONEW was in his gray tux wearing his bright smile , ohhh my I'd fall in love with him right now !! But wait !! I have a mission !!

Many people were already inside with their dashing gowns, dresses and suits , now it's harder looking for hongki !!

And didn't give up , and finally saw hongki in his suit , he was alone drinking a glass of wine .

" great ! " I said and approached him .

" annyeong hongki !! Are you alone ??" I asked  him .

" ohh noona !! Wooww you look pretty ! " he said looking at me .

" owww ! Gomawo ! Can I talk to u alone ?? " I asked .

" Ammmm sure " he said and was about to walk .

" bring your wine with you kekeke " I said .

I brought him to the garden and started talking about rock music and CNBLUE . XD yeah I did my research  so il be able to lure him . XD

" hey ! There's a big bunny over there ! " I said and pointed at the left direction .

" where ?!! " hongki said and looked at his left . XD

I immediately poured 5 sleeping pills in his glass XD

" I don't see any bunny ." he said and looked back at me .

" owww I think a cat just ate it ! Hey you should drink your wine ." I said . XD

He nodded and drank everything :D

We continued talking , and after a few minutes , hongki fell asleep XD .

I immediately dragged him to the nearest stock room . I tied his hand and legs together with a rope ,I covered his eyes with a clothe and taped his mouth . " Mir ! You owe me big time !! " I mumbled .

The door suddenly swang open !

" Yahhh ! What are you doing ?! "

I looked at the newcomer and dropped hongki's head on the floor with shock!! ( 0_0)

Kekeke stay tuned , will Mir and minhae able to pull off their evil plan ?!! And will  the newcomer stop their plan? Or make it more better ??XD .

k.