Tricked XD

The Kim's

My eyes and myungsoo ' s were bulging out because of our KISSING !

I was trying so hard to pull off from the kiss , and myungsoo was also struggling but we couldn't ! Well, who could??

Mir was holding myungsoo 's head steady , while jonghyun was tied myungsoo 's arms with his own arms so it would be hard for him to struggle and get up .

Key was holding my head firmly not wanting me to pull off from the STILL ON GOING KISS while ONEW was grabbing my two arms at the back and pulling me down so I can't move . While taemin was the only one looking frustrated watching and he was even throwing tantrums .

YEAP! ALL OF THEM DEFINITELY BETRAYED ME AND MYUNGSOO ! THEY TRICKED US ALRIGHT

They were all giggling .

" 1,2,3,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, " they were all counting the seconds since the dare was for 15 sec long kiss

" 14..........................................................." they counted .

They even made the 14 sec too long !! I'm going to punch each and everyone of them !

" 15 !! " they all said and released us .

We both pulled out immediately , I collapsed to the ground . Myungsoo was cursing and took something from his bag

I wiped my lips and started crying !!  Taemin came and comforted me, while myungsoo was gargling a mouth  wash !!

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!!

Myungsoo immediately grabbed Mir who was laughing with everyone . " HOW COULD ALL OF YOU DO THIS TO ME ??"

" well, you were asking for a brilliant Idea hyung remember?, HAHAHAHAHA " Mir with his hyaena laugh.

" YOU-------- !! "

" hajima . " ONEW said standing between the two before things get dirty . XD

" that --- that was my FIRST KISS !!! " I cried loud like a child .

Everybody stared at me and " HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA !!! "

I can't believe my long awaited first kiss happened just like that ! I even wrote down how I wanted to my first kiss to be like on my diary ! And it got taken away in a mind blowing game and even lose  it to a total JERk !

" stop laughing! It's not funny anymore!. ". Taemin said in a very serious tone totally losing his cute attitude .

All of us stop , because they were also shocked with taemins unusual reaction, key was even out of words, and jonghyun was squinting his eyes .

ONEW came and gave me a tissue . " stop crying , it okey . " ONEW comforted me .

" sweetie pie , it's okey if it's your first kiss , at least you gave it to myungsoo . XD " Jong said .

" every girl will envy you at school when they find out ! Kekekeke " Mir said .

" and besides, you are also myungsoo ' s first kiss ." key said .

Now all of us stopped and stared at myungsoo who was surprised with what key said .

" YA--YAHHH! Kibum !stop telling nonsense , she is ---- NOT MY FIRST K-KISS !! "

myungsoo said and he was even blushing, WTF?!

" are you aware that your bluffing right now ? "XD key asked with hands on waist .

" whoooeee ! Can't believe you are capable of lying now myungsoo ! " Jong said .

" seriously hyung ? " taemin said sounding defeated .

" this is fun ! :D" Mir clapped .

Myungsoo 's face was now in tense and looked away .

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! All of us we're laughing .

" how was that for the both of you ? " ONEW asked .

Myungsoo left stomping his feet and went to his tent . XD

But he was asked to seat back by ONEW for picture taking . Both of us was not in the mood to smile .

-----------------------------------

After our tiring game all of us went to our individual TEnt.

AND I CAN'T SLEEP !

Evil me : because your thinking bout myungsoo's lips ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good me : nope , your just shocked from what happened , that's all .

Evil me : ( rolled eyes ) your just shocked BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH ! Pls ! It's quite obvious that she's bothered by myungsoo ' s kiss XD

Good me : SHE IS NOT !

Evil me : SHE IS !

Good me : NOT ! XD

Evil me : YAH !! >:s

Ahhhh !!! I got up because my head were arguing .

" minhae ? Are you all right? " ONEW asked holding a flash light .

" ammm , yeh . Just can't sleep . What are you doing ? " I said looking at him .

" patrolling :) " he said and gave me a smile more brighter than the flash light he was carrying !

I stood up and walked with him .

We stopped at taemin and key 's tent , and I gasped ! Taemin was almost sleeping !

" hey, why is he almost ?? "

ONEW chuckled and approached taemin and dressed him carefully " he takes off his clothes as his sleeping habit "

Really ?!  If taemin was sleeping at the streets he'll be an subject of XD .

Key was suddenly making grinning noise from his teeth I feel like slapping him ! XD

" kibum ?? " ONEW called while lightly shooking key .

" huh ?? Wh -- what ? " key said half awake .

" your grinning again . "

" o---ww Keeeii " key said sleeply and bit his spongebob pillow .

" somebody needs to wake key at a time like this , grinning is bad for the teeth and according to the olds, it brings bad luck ." ONEW said .

We moved on to the next tent but found it empty !

" where's Mir ?? " I mumbled.  

ONEW started gazing everywhere and found Mir a few feet from his tent . DEAD SLEEPING .

" Mir sleeps like a worm :) " ONEW said and dragged Mir back to his tent .

Next tent was myungsoo and Jong

I was confused while looking at jonghyun . " he's still awake ?? "

" nope, Jongie sleeps with eyes open . " ONEW said and closed jonghyun's eyes .

As in ??XD  

And I glanced at myungsoo . " how about myungsoo ?? "

" his a heavy sleeper , even if you'l threw a bomb INFRONT of him, he won't move a muscle . "

REALLY??!! A brilliant idea was knocking on my head but il save it :)

We got out and sat with each other at the seats near the campfire .

" what's eun ah's sleeping habit ? "

" she sleepwalks hahahahha , I have to double check the entire house , last time, we found her floating in the pool next morning . " hahahah ONEW said .

" Chibcha ?! XD "

" yeh . :) want  some ? " he offered me a glass of warm milk.

I took it , " so, oppa, your checking on them everynight ?"

" yeh :) "

Now I feel so jealous! These jerks are just the luckiest :)

" I admire you oppa, on how much you love each one of them . "

I think I saw him blushed a little XD

" Chibcha ? :) gomawo " he said and glanced at his cousins .

" they are so blessed to have you around, as their hyung  :) even if you're parents rarely visit due to work, you are always there for them , You'l put them first before yourself., you stand in between when someone is fighting , you always control your temper even when they are being too much,and you always look after them, not just as a cousin , but a brother . " I said , I really meant was I said .

" aghhh, gomawo . " he said scratching his head With shyness, " but I think, I'm more blessed to have them around ." he added and glanced back at them and smiled .

I was a bit confused . " I envy your relationship alot." hehehe I said and sip the milk .

He smiled and messed my hair " this kid, the moment you signed myungsoo 's contract and the time you came at our house , you're already a part of our family :) and I'm also your brother . " he said

Now I'm the one blushing ! ONEW is just the kindest ,his one of the people who truly accepted me . ;)

" i apologize in behalf of myungsoo , minhae--shhi ." ONEW said .

Now his apologizing for his cousin ?! This guy is just --------

" I know you went through alot, he's just hurt about his car I guess , it was a gift from his father. " he said sounding serious .

OH NO.;(

" when myungie was 17, he begged his dad to buy him a car , his dad promised him to give him a car  as a birthday gift when he turned 19. So myungie's dad asked uncle haejin , Mir's dad, to make him a car using his own design, so the car was specially made for myungsoo and the car was asked to be delivered on myungsoo 's bday. " he shared .

I bit my lip , " where is his dad now ? "

" uncle mungwo died when myungsoo was 17 due to lung cancer , but the car was delivered at the exact date like he asked to. Myungsoo was emotional the moment he saw the car on his birthday , his father even left him a bday card dated back on the day he was asking him to buy him a car .

Tears , my tears are now falling with regret ;( how could i Be so stupid ?! Myungsoo wasn't the mean one, it was me all along . I destroyed the car his father gave him and the last gift he'd ever received from him !! I didn't even apologize to him sincerely :( if He was me, I think I'd act more worser than he is acting now :(  

" and then ----- yah ! Why are you crying !! " ONEW said looking at me sobbing .

 

" I didn't know ;( I'm soooorry , I was stupid , I didn't even said sorry ;( " I said crying , while ONEW comforted me .

" at least your aware now , I hope you understand him, his not all that bad, I know him very well cause I lived with him the longest , "

Then I remembered . " why is it that he never called you hyung ? "

He chuckled " his a stubborn kid,XD I guess he never wanted anyone superior than him . But don't get me wrong , he respects me and my decision , he still acknowledges me as the oldest , he may lack sense of responsibility at times , and can lose his temper easily but I know that if someone gave him a chance , he can definitely  lead well, Mybe much better than Me . :)

I looked at him. " you -- really have that much faith in him  huh? "

" of course ! We're KIM'S hahaha ! You 'l get to know him better, and you'l see those qualities I'm telling you , and you might even --- FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM . " he wisphered the last words, that brought chills down my spine ! I stoop up .

" YAAAHHHH ! I won't -- il never ! " I shouted and blushed remembering that kiss!

" wait , " he said observing my reaction, " I think you're already in love with him "

" NO IM NOT! " I strongly disagree! And stomping my feet I felt the earth will crack anytime soon .

Mybe I'd fall in love with ONEW but myungsoo ?!!  IL KILL MYSELF THE MOMENT IL FEEL BUTTERFLIES !

"okey hahaha , hey lets get to bed its 1:30am ". He said and stood up .

He walked me to my Tent and said good night.

" ONEW oppa! " I called him back .

" wae? " he said .

" gomawo :) "

He smiled . " okie,  dream of myungsoo " he teased and I raised a brow at him . " okey2 hahhaa ".

-----------------------------------

ONEW's POV .

I said goodnight to minhae and was about to walk to my tent when I was startled by ......

" myungie ? Your still awake ? " I asked myungsoo looking irritated .

"no, I woke up with all of your noise . " he said .

" ahh Chincha? Mianhe :) go back to sleep now . " I said and was about to leave him when...

Wait--- myungie is a heavy sleeper and it's impossible for our voices to cause such disturbance ,well ,unless ------ I smiled .

" u couldn't sleep am I right? You were thinking about the dare kiss aren't you ?" I bombarded him with questions XD.

" yaahh !! Are you key ? Stop spouting NONSENSE! " he shouted !

He looks so adorable when angry . XD

" but myungie --- "

" I SAID DROP IT . " he said now pissed off ! Hahahahha  

 " i will ,if you call me hyung :3 " I said , Mybe he'l fall for it XD

He rolled his eyes " il just give you a brotherly hug . " he said and hugged me .

OHH THIS KID XD . " goodnight ! "

-------------------------------------

What do u think of this chapter ?? XD

sweetdreams , k. :)