when memory hits Myungsoo

The Kim's

 

Myungsoo  walked away in heavy steps , his lips were throbbing of pain but he managed to dismissed the numbing sensation with his raging anger. with clenched hands and gritted teeth, he wasn't feeling a good time and he badly wanted to punch SIWAN straight into his lovely face again and again and again until he looked like some exiled alien.

"Myungsoo ! " uee shouted, she was trailing behind Myungsoo . she sidled to him and shook the hell out of him.

"what is wrong with you ??! " she asked urgently. Myungsoo was physically standing in front of her but his mind seemed to be screwing somewhere else . " Myungsoo ! " she placed her hand around Myungsoo 's neck and cupping his cheek with the other to steady him .

Myungsoo closed his eyes , trying to find the precise words to describe what he was Currently feeling .  But his mind was jumbled all together that,

" I DON'T KNOW. " confusion was evident in his voice .

" look, you -"

the both of them twitched When footsteps came and stopped a few feet from them .

two crescent eyes looked at them in that position , not knowing what to think or feel .

" oh, I'm sorry . " Minhae apologized and walked back in a hasty manner

On his heel, Myungsoo followed her before she could even walk too far from him. he held her hand to spun her around but minhae flinched away from his hold he felt like being hit by a heavy hand, much painful than siwan's. The girl still continued on her tracks.

" minhae, wait-wait-" he spluttered, catching her hand again with a forceful grip.

"it's not what you think. we were just talking." he said, trying hard to explain things before she gets the wrong impression.

"you don't have to explain anything Myungsoo. I'm totally cool and fine with it and- "

"that's bull and you know that. We're not into some romantic affair.what ? Your fine with it because you have that tard Siwan?? I told you not to waste your time with that creep."he mockingly stated through his gritted teeth.

her face hardened."why,because your jealous?" she sarcastically asked.

"you bet I am. " he confessed, his quivering voice faltering low it was close to inaudible. He  closed  his eyes for a second, seeing her with that displeased expression was piercing him deep down. But he was only being honest.

there were moist, tears wanting to fall already, but minhae kept her emotions in check, bitting her lower lip and hesitantly asked with all her courage,

"Myungsoo, do you have any feelings for me?" with a hopeful wish in between words.

Myungsoo stared back at those innocent crescent shaped eyes, he's chest was in severe spasm seeing her at the verge of crying. With his limping hand he cupped her cheek and was silent for a long time. there were words inside his head, there were words inside his heart that were desperately shivering to get out, but his uncertainty was keeping him silent, an unknown whispers telling him to back off and forget it. He was confused and,

she her hand over Myungsoo's cupped warm ones on her cheek, looking Down as her tears sting along her flushed cheeks.

" just what I thought. " she bitterly smiled, wiping her tears in one swift and turning around to walk away fast and leaving Myungsoo hanging up in the air.

Myungsoo closed his eyelids, sighing a heartbreaking cry and punching his hand restlessly against the innocent tree rooted beside him.

" this damnit !!" he shouted painfully,his hand was already steaming with blood and before he breaks any fingers, Uee caught his hand on time.

~  

The aftermath was worser. after the troubling fuss they made. Their halmuhnee was beyond her moods to deal with teenage fights. She gave a the two boys a punishment of 200 push ups, and eventually making it 250 when jinki begged to to lessen  it down to 100. Their halmuhnee is a difficult one to be swayed. She's kind but can be a strict dragon when angered. handling the mess well since fights were not a foreign dilemma, for her raising 6 sons. She knew better.  

she gave them an eardrum shattering 2 hours of lecture about discipline, self-control, violence and treating guest with hostility which was merely intended for Myungsoo.

half of his cousin were on siwan's side and carefully treating his injuries, while Myungsoo kept himself locked inside his room alone.

" Myungie? "

Onew knocked. When the other didn't respond, he took it to himself to use the duplicate key and slipped inside his cousin's dark room with a first aid kit on hand.

He switched the lampshade on and saw his cousin staring outside the window. he sighed in sympathy.

"you haven't even took a shower." he noticed. placing the kit on the nightstand, he stepped inside the shower and turned the warm shower on. dragging Myungsoo inside and telling him to go and wash. thankfully, his cousin was being obedient.

he prepared his clothes for him and waited for the latter to finished. it took him 35 minutes to shower that Onew was worried he might've fell asleep on the tiles.

when the other was fully clothe,  he forced him to flopped down so he could treat his awful swelling lips and his obvious bruises.

"what were you thinking Myungsoo? " he tenderly asked, putting some cold anti-inflammatory gel over his lips and some ointments for his bruises. He was shocked to see his scraped knuckles but treated it anyway without question. He doesn't want to know where or how he got it. He neatly wrapped his hand with a bandage. his injured cousin was still coldly looking down at the floor.

He depressingly sighed again for being ignored. " I know I may not be able to help you with this one but, you could at least tell me about it." he murmured with a cute plea.

Myungsoo looked up at him with an emotionless eyes.

Onew gave him a beaming smile before embracing him tightly around his fatherly arms.

" aigooo.. My Myungie is all grown up. " he teased.

Myungsoo was never a big fan of cousinly skinship like Onew and mir. but he was  glad to have him around.  

~

It was in the middle of the night. and Myungsoo couldn't sleep despite his arching sore body. He hasn't been sleeping well lately. he blames it all on minhae. Because she's all he had been thinking about.

He walked down the long grand staircase and stepped towards the counter bar where he took some random wine and opened it with an effortless twist of the cap. he sat on the high stool and gulped the red wind down without bothering for a wine glass.

he wiped his lips harshly and eventually grimaced in pain when he pressed his swollen lower lip.

he gripped the slender neck of the bottle as he reminisced what happened earlier.

~ lawn

The game ended and it was his halmuhnee's energetic duo that won. the other team might have lose on purpose. Didn't want to hurt the old Grammy's heart.

Myungsoo was on his way to the backyard kitchen when someone Hunched him righty through his shoulder.

He stared back at the pretty boy Siwan who was giving him an innocuous smile.

He breath through his nares and ignored him. he can't risk getting into any fights inside his halmuhnee's premises.

he was on his heel to stepped away and let the incident slip this time, but he wasn't on the same boat as Siwan after all .

" you know, I never really believed the rumors of you , being gay for me. it was a very hilarious joke. " the other sneered.

Myungsoo held his breath deeply," one ing joke." he got on his feet and was about to dash off somewhere he can freely rant over Siwan, when the other spoke yet again,

"because I know you've been liking someone, Minhae. too bad her eyes are set on someone else. doesn't that bother you ?" Siwan cackled.

Myungsoo had to count one to whatever in order to keep his raging temper to its neural level." well , arent you so concern about how I feel. How thoughtful of you. " he mockingly gritted his teeth.

"you should stop your lame strategy. I pity you on how much effort your giving away just to get her attention. It's very disturbing. can't you see she's sick of you ?" he said, whispering closer to Myungsoo's ear like a devil prodding him to do sinful acts.

"So the angel  finally revealed his devilish shades. I would have known. Tell me , Siwan. how does it feel to be a rebound recipient of minhae's feelings ? " he shot back, scornfully hissing . Stepping a foot away from Siwan.

Siwan sniggered contemptuously.

" that's your problem Myungsoo. your so confident about everything. it isn't a rebound. I'm not her rebound. You see, nothing is permanent in this world, same with feelings. you can't expect her to be blindingly like you forever. that would be so unlucky of her." he crossed his arms and tsked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo jaw tightened. his self-control was slowly slipping away from his firm restrain. his body was heating up to a higher temperature.

" it's not like she's lacking or she doesn't deserve you, it's you who doesn't  deserve her. Just accept the new brighter picture Myungsoo. it's the best for you. " the ferocious Boy laughed insultingly slow.

" it wouldn't kill you to be rejected for once right?" the other one crooned through Myungsoo's flushed ear.

As Myungsoo final string of rational reasoning snapped Off," sorry, I'm not really accustomed to any kinds of rejection" with his fist curled into a ball, Myungsoo plunged his fist into siwan's well sculptured jaw.

Siwan stumbled back but didn't fell down , to Myungsoo disappointments.  Siwan held his chin, wincing for a moment and smiling at him like it didn't hurt at all.

" did I hurt your pride Myungsoo? Or your heart? Do you even have one?" he stepped closer to the other, getting to his eye level with an intimidating glare .

" you." Myungsoo shamelessly tugged Siwan's collar, but Siwan strike him his first heavy punch aiming straight into his cheek, hitting his lips. A lined laceration ran across Myungsoo thin lips as he tripped back off. He  wailed at the tender assaulted skin.

Myungsoo spit the iron tasted fluid, his blood sipping out from his teared lips, wiping them he slowly stood. The two boys scowled at each other before gearing up their fist, aiming at each other. Buffeted at each sides of their faces , never contented with the mess they are making.

strong hands and yelling's hauled the two violent boys apart. EUN ah and key were on Myungsoo's side as Taemin and minhae was on siwan's .

Myungsoo wanted to strike another mind blowing punch against Siwan, the other guys perfect angelic face was on, feigning a weak and limping gait that the rest of the gang viewed Myungsoo as the crazy boy who started the whole messed up fight.

But what bothered Myungsoo was on how minhae looked at him with Contempt and ridicule. her pats of concern toward Siwan just made Myungsoo lost it.

" what is this ?! What happened here ?! " Onew who just arrived at the scene, Gnawingly stared back and forth between the two parties but no one speak up.

 

Myungsoo flinched at his cousins hold and trundled out , limping as he made his way into the woods where he wanted to screw all natures gift with a flaming rage.

" I will have her." Siwan smirked.

~ presently

Myungsoo grinned  in between gulping the wine bottle and flipping the small empty unused  glass. his face and body have yet to recover with all the massacred hits he received from Siwan but nonetheless , he was proud to have had caused a bruise to be proud and a block-eye as a token of his great-fullness.

" he was asking hell from me anyway." he shrugged, talking by himself in the middle of the silent ground floor of the mansion. He fumbled with the wine and drank down some until he was satisfied.

He starred at nothingness. his eyes were slightly drooping, tipsy ? Probably. his eyes , tiredly blinked at the wine glass.

as yesterday's suppressed memory strides its way back into his mind.
~ the night of the day before .

The place was crowded. different spotlight colors were flickering around the area, a bombing music was playing lively loud, all individuals were dancing wildly, enjoying the night. The club, run wild as it was named, certainly lived off by its title, because all whoever enters the said bar will go wild either by drunkenness ,hot make- out sessions or riots.

but Myungsoo didn't care much.

Because his blood was only boiling wild for Siwan.

He gulped another glass of tequila, slumbering over the cold marble table  as he plays with the small crystal glass with his thumb.

" that sole dimp. He's nothing but a face . " he cursed once more, If cursing would even make him feel remotely calm. he hauled his head up and poured another drink.

"well hi to you."

he stopped from savoring his tequila as a warm, jerking body pressed itself to him. He spun around and almost spit the fluid inside his mouth.

The least person he ever wanted to talk to.

" what? Amber . " he mutters, ignoring amber's  dummy Grin hovering over him and resumed with his drinking activity.

"what brought a jerkface like you in my shrine?" she propped her forearm and slummed his cheeks to her palm and study Myungsoo's redden expression.

" off dude. " he hissed.

" owww lonely? What is it about ? Maybe I can help you ? " she asked, Flickering fingers at the bartender and asked for a bottle of tequila. She glanced at Myungsoo who was drinking the same. " my favorite , isn't it heavenly ?" she giggled, nudging Myungsoo's ribs to agree with her which the latter ignored.

" if your having love problems then your drinking with the right person. " she wrapped an arm around Myungsoo's which he shrugs off.

" forget it . " Myungsoo glares pushing amber slightly afar because they're closeness is blinking danger inside Myungsoo's head.

~after 3 hours.

  " ohhhhh !! So it's Siwan huh?! Gaaaahh that guy?? He's so handsome oh my god I always forget my name every time he smiles . . It's like the entire world stops spinning merry go round and the sounds of the mermaids squeal from atlantis the lost city that our entire school shutters!" amber blabbered, holding another tequila bottle and serving it to hers and Myungsoo's empty glass.

" he's just a ing  face , I mean . . What can he offer her ? He's charms ? He's soo conceited I think everybody's just blind to see it or maybe I have this weird third eye for s like him." Myungsoo growled his head facing the marble table and droopingly looking at the 4 Empty tequila they quenched. his head was already upside down that amber looked like a foggy genie who's banging his head to the rock music.

the other's were flailing helplessly, laughing like a koala. " LOL. 3rd eye ?? That would be the creepers. Your two eyes are already a snap shot . People will surely die, s instead of ghost . cool man ! "

" she said she likes me. "

" hey , see that bouncer over there ? I find him a bit cute. he should be dancing up in the stage like a macho dancer dude i'll totally pay millions for that ! " amber shuffles, staring at the bouncer man who looked like kingkong except with the fitted shirt and jeans his was prominently speaking for itself.

" she wrote it on her diary."

" I'm feeling kinda tipsy. At what age did you start drinking? me ? I think it was around 10 . you know my dad kept liquor everywhere and then I mistook it for water. and then I enjoyed it from then on and i made a mental note not to do that in the future, for my kids sake. if i'l ever have any , how about you ?" shaking her head, amber drinks again and stared at Myungsoo.

" and thennn ahhh flowerrr boyy cumss tu town end shiii forgetsss me?! How she feeeelt abwtt me?? Shouldn't girrlss be faithful to theeirr feelings?! " Myungsoo pounders, his words were jumbling into incoherent words, a 3 yrs old language.  

" whoe we ran out of drinks already, psssssstttt boss ! " she whistled, waving the bartender and asking for another bottle. "I see your not much of a drinker. whimpy." she teased, slapping Myungsoo's back that made the other struck up in a normal sitting position.

" what does he have that I don't? " he asked.

Amber sighed.

" mhmmm let's see,  a conscience? Most people don't have that. Quite expensive, money can't buy. " she Said , taking her cap from her whizzy hair.

" they don't look good together."

" looks only matters at first. personality, attitude, feelings, those are the most precious ones. you don't really have those three. " she mockingly muffled Myungsoo's tousled hair . Myungsoo snapped ambers hand and glared at her.

" ohwwww sooo your team Swaann ? get out of my sight. " Myungsoo shot back , gradually standing up but sat back when the world twirl around him .

" sorry, it was the alcohol speaking. " amber smiled mischievously, pulling Myungsoo back and tapping his shoulder. " oww come here buddy , don't get hurt by a dainty comment ."

" she looks so happy with him it makes me wanna hurl. " he said with a sour face, clenching his stomach.

" jealousy talking. " amber pointed out." Myungsoo why are you really here anyway? why are you drinking and mourning like someone just died?" she added, waiting for Myungsoo's response, she poured another to drunk all the words Out of him.

" i made her cry didn't i?" he asked bitterly.

" many times I can't count. And i wanted to hurt you for it , but well, someone's giving me a big favor. " she sneered, flipping his phone open and texting.

" I don't like seeing her with him. "

Amber paused from her keypad and stared at Myungsoo. " why ? "

Myungsoo had a long paused.

" I don't know. "

 amber face palmed herself.

" that's the reason why I hate boys. if I were to be reborn again, I'd say I still wanted to be a female because, " amber stopped talking when a hot y college girl slipped a small pink paper into her  pocket. she eyed the y girl and took the paper,

"because who wants to be a guy when I can have the best of both worlds ?!!" she skeptically cheered, saving the name and the number scribbled on the paper.

" hello Christina world ! " she clapped, typing a text to be sent to her next girlfriend.

" amber, I - I think I -

" HYUNG?!! "

Myungsoo Shrieked a bit girly high when he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. he looked up and saw the owner of the hand, his youngest cousin Taemin.  

Taemin smiled apologetically, " sorry hyung, didn't mean to startle you. " he grinned, sitting beside his hyung and laughing at how his hyung clenched a hand over his chest.

" you shouldn't be drinking hyung. Not after that trouble you caused, halmuhnee will have your head  for real If she sees you drinking. " another sat on myngsoo's left side, the ever hyperactive Mir.

Myungsoo rubbed his face infuriatingly. he was about to remember something more until the two interrupted him.

" why are you two even up ? It's 1am. go to bed. " he ordered.

" your suppose to be the one in bed. after that fight you had hyung. " Taemin said, piercing a staw into his milk.

" Are you okey hyung? Your face looked inhuman LOL. " Mir laughed out loud, a finger poking through his lips which he almost end up hitting him from a throbbing pain he felt on the poked surface.

He stepped up , it was tiresome to argue more than once in a day.

" I'm gonna go. you two, go to bed after 2 minutes. " he strictly stated, earning an obedient"yes hyung " from Taemin and a " hope to see you rolling down the staircase ! goodnight hyung ! Muah ! " from Mir, with a disgusting flying kiss.

Myungsoo went straight to his room while the two maknae's stayed behind and had a heart to heart talk.

" I feel really bad for Myungsoo hyung. "

Mir huffed his mouth hearing Taemin, he took a new glass and poured some red wine Myungsoo left unfinished, smirking at the fact that he can drink since no adult is around.  

" ummmmm yeah me too, " he grinned, the rim of the glass was an inch away from his lips he already felt tipsy with the strong smell that,

"don't drink that hyung. " Taemin took the wine glass away and swift it to the farthest side of the counter. Mir sighed, desperately wanted a little taste but his cousin was there to spoil the fun. Taemin offered him some cold milk which he immediately declined. he wasn't a baby.

"you think Myungsoo hyung read it already ? " the youngest asked.

Mir shook his head, settling comfortably on the stool." I doubt it, If he did he should be running to minhae noona and all, I just don't get it, we already stolen minhae noona's diary for him to read her tragic feelings, but i think he didn't bother reading it. "

the youngest bent his head at the left, shifting the straw to the corner of his mouth with the help of his tongue, sipping some milk,"it was hard looking for the key. I hope he just read it so he'll understand how noona truly feels. I really feel sad mirue hyung. They like each other, why can't they just be together ?" the maknae whined cutely. too cute for Mir to squish his puffy cheeks.

"because they're stubborn. " Mir laughed, patting Taemin's back in a comforting circular motion.

" I think we should help. " Taemin suggestedly twinkle his eyes at mir.

mir was silent.

he did a bet, if he'll help the two he'll probably lose, but If he help his noona then it would be a grateful act since minhae helped him with nana and,

"your right tae, we should help. " he smiled rather scarily at the youngest. forget the bet,love is more important than a crispy money. He'll just have to aeygo his way to his father for An extra allowance. His father wouldn't stand a chance with a puppy aeygo.

"but Siwan hyung is blocking our way. " Mir added, contemplating for a moment on what they should do with Siwan.

Taemin wrapped his baby arm to his hyung, " don't worry hyung, I have a plan." a ferocious smile curved taemin's thin lips with some remains of milk at the corner.

mir's eyes glittered." then let's hear it, and - wait, tae where's spider spider? I haven't seen him crawling. " he noticed, dumbfounded when his cousin frightfully stood up with a dreaded expression, groping half of his body hastily.

"what's the matter?" he asked again.

taemin's doe eyes were shinny with collected tears," I- I just remembered hyung. I couldn't carry him around because halmuhnee will kill spider spider, but I'll miss him if his not with me, "the young paused for awhile,a tear fell from his puffy eye.

"then??" Mir asked worriedly.

"I placed him inside a small box and,"

"and ?!!"mir exclaimed seeing Taemin bitting his lips hard to not cry  for real but end up sobbing when he felt mir's warm hand over his shoulder.

"then I just remembered that I placed the small box in my pocket!" what seems to be whine sobs turned into bawling whimpers as Taemin pulls the squished box from his pocket. No wonder he was feeling some tickles feeling on his when he was sitting happily on the stool.

Mir's jaw dropped.

they need an emergency team for spiders ASAP.  

~

Myungsoo massaged his temples, throbbing feeling was getting worser and it got a Lot worst when he received a picture from, amber herself.

his glazing nares steamed.

it was a picture of him in the club( run wild club he suspected ) He was up on the stage, both hands gripping the hem of his shirt and attempting to go topless, half of his torso was already shingly showing and the crowd down below we're flailing there hands up at him like wild animals in the jungle, eager to lavish a human sacrifice. Him.

"how many damn pictures of me do you have in there ?!" he scowled at amber defiantly on the other line. He managed to call her in one swiped of his thumb.

"hmmm,okey, let's have a picture count. 1, 2, 3-- oh i have 50 pictures of you Myungsoo ! Whoe.  But Not to worry,"she sounded so falsely reassuring,"you were all handsome in it"she sing-song.

"you better delete all" Myungsoo dead-panned.

" i can't promise. My thumb is kinda lazy tonight and My DELETE ALL key is malfunctioning. Phones these days. Yeah ?"she rattled with a piercing laugh at the end.

Myungsoo just remembered he hates amber,she's annoying just like his cousin mir. He should introduce the two in the future, they have the same feathers and therefore they should flock together. They could dominate the world.  

" hey, that night. what we talked about, you said something about Christina world, after that. I said something . I just can't remember, what was it?" he curiously asked, titling his head to one side and leaning over the doorframe of his room.

". . . . . . . . . . . . . "

his brows knitted into a deep frown because the other line was nothing but dead-air.

"yah." he beamed.

soon after, he heard amber's sobs," OHHH Myungsoo, you're really trying hard to remember. I'm so touched I started crying of joy. I'm so impressed. " she whimpered that turned into hideous laughs.

he just thought how he hated amber the most. Right?

"WHAT.WAS.IT?!" he roared, hissing in pain when he overstretched his swollen lips."ack!"

there was the longest hum on the other line.

" it's like,' Myungsoo your the most stupid dense  person ever Born and you just !" amber said calmly and -

The idiot hang up on him again.  

he gritted his pearly teeth. they never had a normal end up words over the phone. the annoying gal will always dropped the call right through his ears.

" stupid. " he murmured.

The stepped into his room and sat on his bed, he slipped his hand under his pillow and pulled out the green diary.

" I should return this. " he said, nodding by himself. he went out again and walked to where minhae's room is. when he arrived he rolled his eyes when he found her door unlocked.

" is she this forgetful? what if some maniac Siwan tries to take advantage of her??" he gravely thought.

With much irritation he dawdled inside her room. the light was on. guess she was really forgetful. he was kind enough to swift it off, the light coming from the lampshade was the only dim light source, which was good to not make his presence obvious.

he found her sleeping peacefully on her bed. she was swearing that extravagant Micky mouse jammies. He chuckled at the sight. He slowly sat beside the sleeping figure. Her blanket was off. He carefully pulled it and tucked it warmly around her. His smile wavered when a big ears stuff toy caught his attention. He forcefully snatched it from her firm hold and threw it somewhere in the dark areas of the room. Contented, he hates that totomato weird stuff toy. he grinned playfully hearing how the toy fluff somewhere.

he stared back at her. she look peaceful and relaxed. he hesitantly caressed her raven hair. His dark eyes lowered down to her pursed lip. he's being tempted again, but right when he was about to leaned over, the rustled sound of the fallen diary hit him back to reality.

sighing, he bent over and picked the diary. he flips the pages , skipped some page where she wrote how he hated him and almost ripped some when he read how she was spazzing about Siwan and-

" it's like,' Myungsoo your the most stupid dense  person ever Born and you just !"

he tilts his head as the ramming voice ring through his ears from a ripped memory.

~

" amber, I - I think I -

"Myungsoo  your the most stupid dense  person ever Born and you just !" amber violently yelled.

He gave  her the best death glare he could ever come up with.

"what ?! Its true ! Hello ?!! you hated the guy . of course because she 's liking him and your left alone to sulk like a kid and it hurts damn much ! your so  jealous you can't even admit that you are and -- "

she paused when she noticed how Myungsoo's eyes were getting redder, it's either his sleepy, or really really drunk or she just hit the right spot and she's about to hear and witness a 19 yrs old heartbroken depressed boy cry.

"Myungsoo- "

his thin lips curved into a bitter broken smile.  

" I- just, I - I like her. I like her. really really like her. "  he stuttered a heart deep confession.

Amber smiled, probably the most normal smile She ever gave. she laughed along the process and slapped Myungsoo back with so much force that Myungsoo spit some tequilla he just drank down.

"finally. my work here is done. " she giggled, taking Myungsoo phone and typing her own number.

"tell her that and when you feel like wasting your life, call me b.ef.ef!" she ruffled his hair and dashing off leaving Myungsoo a good luck wink.

~

Myungsoo's mouth was opened wide. that was it. those were the words he was trying so hard to remember and for the first in weeks he felt greatly relieved. like a sharp torn was finally plunked out and he could once again breath normally.

how his heart finally felt at ease tells him that those words that streaked from his mouth days ago were true.

he stared at the sleeping figure beside him and oh how much he wanted to wake her and say it right then and there. but,

he bent over and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"it can wait. "

And on the second thought, he'll keep the diary.

~

" RISE AND SHINE SLEEPYHEADS COME DOWN ABOUT NOW C'MON NO NO NO NO GROWLING GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS OFF THE BED NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWW OR ELSE NO ONE IS GETTING ANY MEALS FOR TODAY!!!! OH AND BRUSH YOUR TEETHS!!

Myungsoo was a deep sleeper. he was hard to be awaken. but with that megaphonic and horn like wake up call every morning, his eyelids creaked open by it selves. He pushed his body off the bed and looked around his room with a narrow eyes. it was early. too early.

"great." he grumbled and went to brush his teeth. when the deafening morning call rang around through their voice communication system again, he dropped his toothbrush. recognizing the deep voice .

Their grandmother said she'll ask someone To babysit them and,

" oh hell please no. " he pleaded.

~

Myungsoo suspicion was very much accurate because when all of them came down grumbling and complaining, they were welcomed by three men In the dining room.

his uncles he wished he never have.

one was tall. Taller among the remaining 2 , with his curly hair and a silly scary grin that resembles mir. the other one was tan with a pouty lips, he was smiling so handsomely younger and a manly stare that no one would think he has a crybaby for a son. the other one was shorter with big wide eyes like the size of a baseball. In an exaggerated manner of course. he's dead sure he's the one who made the threatening wake up call.

" DAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!" Taemin and key squealed, running towards the tan man, embracing him into a warm morning hug and receiving a pats and a hug from the big eyed one.

" YOHHH DAD WHAT'S UP?'" mir grinned, having a high 5 with his dad followed by EUN ah who was so overjoyed seeing his father.

"hello princess !! " Their father, chanyeol received a kiss on the cheek from his daughter.

" dad I'm so happy your here halmuhnee is being mean to me !" she told, whispering the last part that made his father laugh.

" Ohh guys, " Onew called the attention of Siwan and minhae. " these are our uncles, uncle chanyeol , Mir and EUN ah's dad and uncle jongin and kyungsoo. key and taemin's dad. " he said and when the two were confused with the last part," don't worry, we have the entire day to talk about it. " he said.

" so this is the girl , mother's been talking about, " jongin smiled, giving out a hand for a handshake .

" soo minhae ." minhae politely shook Hands with the other.

" and the boy ? " kyungsoo asked looking at Siwan. the boy introduced himself and kyungsoo smiled oh so fanboying that jongin had to glare for him to stop.

" oh please he's just a boy will you drop your jealousy meter were in front of the kids. " the big eyed nag. totally diva-ish like key.

" where's my dad ?" Onew asked in between his uncles.

" OHHH he have company problems to deal with and jongdae is with him, they'll be here sometime this afternoon. " chanyeol grinned, ruffling Onew 's hair and laughing at jonghyun who was sleeping on the floor .

" you three are a day late . " their halmuhnee said coming from the living room .

jongin rolled his eyes, "sorry mom . we have a life to dealt with. " he said , grinning with the last two .

" important is your here. I'll leave the kids to your care so all of you should behave and also you three ." she pointed out as the 3 grown up men nod. the elderly left after her warm words .

"well what are you kids waiting for ? Sit down and eat. You need to have a great carbo loading since all of you will need a plenty of energy today . " kyungsoo said, sitting on the chair beside jongin.

" what why?" they all asked .

" because we'll be playing today . "chanyeol answered, stuffing some pancakes.

" what are we playing dad ?" mir asked while stirring some coffee .

their uncle jongin, smirked perkily along the rim of his cup.

" GUNS." he grinned .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 -----------------------------------

HOHOHOHOHOHO WWHAT A WHAT HAHAHA so let's nail it down shall we ?

When you thought the rest of the family are all innocents .. ^___^

key+EUN ah= is a pro- Myunghae and wanted to kick Siwan .

Onew+jonghyun= is an anti-Myunghae for a week and will probably have a pack with the devil Siwan .

mir+Taemin= pro-Myunghae who were about to cook some plans to get the two together. We all know how maknae's minds do it . ^_^

Siwan= is an anti-Myunghae and is working his plans perfectly .

Myungsoo = just realized his feelings after 87 chapters haha

minhae = is clueless . haha

 subgroups With opposing goals.they don't know their working together and unawarely against each other . will myungsoo ever pull off a normal confession with his cousins trolling around ? and with the involvement of his uncles who's twice as trolls as his cousins . haha

TEASER ~

" Myungsoo !! your off my radar where the HELL ARE YOU?!! " key nag through the other black walkie talkie. myungsoo glanced at minhae who was walking ahead of him and shrieking in pain when she passed by the bushes.

" Myungsoo will you Hurry up?! If we won't make it in time will spent the night in the woods and it's all gonna be your fault!! " she screamed.

Myngsoo smirked broadly.

"sorry key , but I prefer working alone. "  

" WHAT WAIT------------- " Myngsoo End the line and throw the device away, he snapped the tracker that was sticked like a glue in his collar and together with minhae's that he successful snatched.

~

Well ? Myungsoo is on the move i see. Haha and Ohh how much you guys MADe me so happy with your long comments I was smiling whole day!! I hope you'll give me some long ones too. pretty please ? Hehee it will really motivate me for the next chap.hehe

and I know This fast update is very unexpected . i feel extemely sorry for not updating . 2 weeks . I had problems , Job hunting I'm just not making any progress :(  

well, thanks all for reading !!

ily,

k.