when all tables are turned: the accused blossoming --

The Kim's

minhae 's eyes were as big as a goldfish , her fingers clenching tightly  at her desk and her head almost turned 180deg from seeing Myungsoo walking towards her . she was beyond shocked , Quite different with the reaction of the entire class when  they were worshipping Myungsoo like some Greek  god who came down from mt Olympus . Minho looked happy having Myungsoo beside him . iu was also shocked like me while amber probably still wasn't aware of myungsoo's presence since she was busy eyeing angelique 's long y legs . And  their home teacher gave Myungsoo  the privilege to choose his seat .  

" and this wonderful guy chose to seat behind me !! " minhae thought with all her hair bristled in shocked .

Myungsoo rest his backpack on the cold floor and sat comfortably on his new seat . he smiled at minhae when he noticed her glaring all her eyeballs out . " oh hi Barney ! " he greeted cheerly that sent chills of  threats down minhae's spine.

Siwan turned to greet their new classmate . " oh Myungsoo . Annyeong ! glad you'l be joining us . " he smiled so pure and innocent ." aghh don't you think fate keeps glueing us close ? " he giggled nonchalantly  that Myungsoo wanted to shut his mouth forever since he wasn't even interested talking to him .  

minhae grinned her teeth . " FATE ?? I think you did this on purpose !! You --------

minhae was cut off by their teacher . " okey , let's start our class . " she said . minhae was forced to look at their teacher but if god would give her a time out , she'll definitely drag Myungsoo somewhere to beat him up ." Myungsoo , just what is this ?! " she yelled at the back of her mind while keeping her eyes on front .

Myungsoo was sneering happily behind minhae .  " Ugh .. " he moaned with satisfaction , really comfortable where he was sitting . his eyes drifted beside minhae . "SIWAN" he softly murmured . he eyed him sharply that he could tear his skull open just by staring . if that was even possible .  

-------------------------------------

LUNCH BREAK -

Myungsoo was calmly walking down the hall when a slender ,soft hands   hauled him to the less crowded corner . He  yelped in shocked when he was harshly pushed against the cold wall . But seeing the person in front of him ,  he wasn't surprised  at all . he actually expected this to happen . " what ? " he faked a mewl .

" YOU !! what exactly is this Myungsoo ?? " minhae asked furiously , ignoring myngsoo's grimacing expression from her harsh action .

Myungsoo's forehead came crinkling with her question . " you pushed me against the wall . that's what . " he said , checking his elbow if they were  bruising .

minhae stared at him  with vexation . " you know what I mean! why are you magically transferred in my class ?? you planned this didn't you ! " she accused , while grabbing his collar and bringing him closer .  

Myungsoo gulped in surprised but managed to ease his thumbing chest and nervous expression. " what .. Plan are you spouting about ? " he asked , clearing his voice softly at the end .

Minhae  grinned ." you did this on purpose . " she insisted , making Myungsoo laughed so loudly .

" what's so funny ??" minhae thought , her anger was building twice  .

" if you have a problem , go and take a quick visit to the management . they dragged me against my will so stop putting all the accusations on me . " he said , faking an  infuriated look on his face .

Minhae's pissed off expression relaxed when she thought of something , " I know why your doing this .  I caught you now Myungsoo . " she laughed viciously .

Myungsoo slowly looked up and stared at her intently . " w-what ? " he asked , his palm suddenly felt cold and sweaty . What she said caught him off guard alright .

she crossed her arms and squinted her eyes . " if you think you can get away with this then your wrong!! As long as I live you can never lay a finger or even a single hair on SIWAN ! " she shrieked .

" what ? "

minhae let go of myngsoo's collar and paced back and forth . " you wanted to kill Siwan, you even wished for it !! Owwwwww your such a devil !  " she accused .

Myungsoo was blank for a moment, remembering what he wished the other night .

" oh.. You caught me . " he chuckled .

minhae snapped and gritted her teeth . " listen up buddy ! dream on because you will never succeed . " she said , with determination to protect Siwan .

Myungsoo scratched his forehead and crossed his arms . " what are you ? His guardian angel ?? with that wimpy body of yours ? " he eyed her from head to foot , minhae felt self-conscious with his stare . " il crush him in front of you . " he whispered like a cunning snake before taking his step away and leaving that corner .

Minhae was left gasping by herself . " no way .. " she yelped in disbelief .

-------------------------------------

CAFETERIA

The cafeteria was still as crowded as  ever . jonghyun was sitting by himself on their territory , when Taemin came rushing .

" hyung ! Hyung! Hyung! Have you heard ??? " he asked . his hair was tousled and he was barely sitting .

jonghyun looked at the panicked Taemin and grinned . " that I'm hot and all the women in this school begged me to date them ?? yeah tae , I've heard that a billion of times already . " he sniggered on his seat  .

Taemin who was still panting  for air , shook his head vigorously  . " it's not about you hyung , it's about Myungsoo hyung . " he said .

jonghyun immediately blinked his eyes in interest . " Myungsoo ?? What about him ? " he asked curiously .

Taemin sat down with shoulders on the floor . " he transferred . " he said , voice shaking and looked defeated .

Mir , who happens to have heard what they were talking about , shouted in delight . " REALLY ? he transferred to another school?! man that's awesome ! I hope it's in china . " he dreamed of seeing Myungsoo leaving their house .

jonghyun rolled his magazine and spat Mir with it . " you crazy ?? You think halmuhnee would  let Myungsoo transfer that far ?   aaaaaaisssshhhhhhh! " he hissed .
Mir touched his arm grimacing  .

key arrived . he paused from checking his reflection at his favorite mirror when he noticed his cousin buzzing . " what are you guys gossiping about ? " he asked , he placed his mirror on the table and noticed Taemin sulking beside him . " yaa did you guys bullied him again ?! " he glared , Mir and jonghyun instantly said a "hell NO ".

" hyung ... It's Myungsoo hyung . " Taemin said .

" Myungsoo ? " key asked .

Taemin whimpered . " he just transferred to minhae noona 's class this morning . " he said , sounding sad and pouting .

"  owwwwwwwwwwwwww.. " the 3 said in harmony . " WHAT REALLY ??! " they asked in unison .

" you think he did this on purpose ? " key asked jonghyun and mir . he just let Taemin sulk for a few minutes .

jonghyun shake his head in disagreement . " I think not . "

" me too . " Mir grinned taking jonghyun's side .

but key was thinking differently . " I think he did and I think jinki hyung helped him . " he whispered . Looking around If Onew was anywhere near them .

4 eyes widen . " no way he wouldn't . he promised not to help if it's Myungsoo hyung or minhae noona . " Mir said , defending the nowhere to be seen Onew .

jonghyun just kept nodding . " plus , we all know about the transfer to other section thing , I was even asked to moved to your class key . " jonghyun admitted .

" really hyung ? " Mir asked .

" psssssssshhh! Yeah .. But I said no . I realized that there can't be two kings in one kingdom , there will be war since all the servants will start considering me as the highest . " jonghyun said , winking at key and giving him flying kisses .

Key's face got distorted ." ha -ha -ha  you sound ridiculous you know that Jonghyun ? " he wailed in obvious sarcasm .

" Onew hyung will never back out from his promise . I think it's just a coincidence . " Taemin , finally finished sulking at the corner .

key rolled his eyes . " but we all know jinki hyung when it comes to Myungsoo . "

but the other three still kept ignoring his ideas .

-------------------------------------

Comfort Room *

Iu was brushing her long hair, amber was sitting on the sink and was banging her head off with the rock music she was listening to .

minhae came out from the cubicle , she approached the sink and washed her hands . She glanced at her reflection .

Iu noticed how bothered minhae looked since this morning . " are you okey? " she asked . keeping her brush inside her bag .

she pouted at her reflection . " I'm WORRIED GUYS ! " she whined .

" huh ? worried about what ? "

" Siwan . I think Myungsoo is plotting some death game against Siwan . " she rested her chin over her palms and looked at iu in the mirror .

iu almost dropped her powder . " what ?? Why would he do that ? " she asked while occasionally glancing at amber who kept on the wall and singing rock tunes .

Minhae shared to iu the night before when Myungsoo said he wanted siwan's death to come as early as now .

iu covered . " you think he really transferred on purpose because of that ?? maybe his just joking or something . "

But minhae knew better . " no ! I'm sure of it . if you only heard him ! Plus ! He admitted it this morning ! iu . . " she looked at her with worried eyes , she couldnt bare seeing Siwan laying dead in his own funeral .

 

iu cocked her head sideways . " but why would he want that ? Siwan is kind and gentleman that it's almost so good to be true , why would he want him dead ? " she said thinking how things don't really match well .

someone laughed behind them and finding out it was amber , she leaned over to them and gave them a hard flicked at their foreheads .

" yaaaaahh ! " the two yelped in pain while giving amber some bloodshot stares .

" you two . . Aghh ! I can't believe the two of you are this clueless ! " she said , adding a laughed at the very end .

" what are you saying ? " minhae asked while still checking her reddened forehead .

" the only reason why Myungsoo transferred is because he is -------------------- " she even kept the words hanging in the air that earned some groans from iu .

" because he is JEALOUS ! " she announced , getting a long gasped from iu and minhae .

" are you sure  ?? " iu asked .

" jealous of what ? " minhae asked obliviously .

amber kept looking at them and laughed her head off with their innocence , still couldn't believe how she ended up Being in their circle of friends . " okey , I'm going to explain this real quick so you guys listen very carefully . " she said , motioning them to come closer for better hearing .

" I've seen Myungsoo staring at Siwan quite more often . and based from my observation , his face harden like a rock whenever  he sees girl throwing flowery comments at him . And he cringes every time he sees Siwan  and minhae together . don't you guys noticed anything ? " she  whispered .

minhae and iu looked at each other ." we noticed how he dislike Siwan . "

Amber shook her head with a powerful NO . " not Siwan but the people around him . "

iu squinted her eyes . " your not making any sense amber . "

amber just rolled her eyes . " minhae, why do you think Myungsoo chose a seat behind you and Siwan . ? " she asked with raised brow and threatening her not to say a wrong reasoning .

" ummmmm ... Because he wanted to stab Siwan with a pencil when he have a chance ? " she answered reluctantly .

Amber grabbed her own hair like a manic person . " NO!! because he is Jealous !! " she pointed out.

" of me and Siwan ?? " minhae asked with big eyes .

amber nodded nonstop with a big smile . " to be more specific, he's jealous of you minhae . "

minhae leaned a little more closer . "ME ?? " she asked , pointing at herself .

iu burst out laughing and came into s serious face . " what are you Saying?! " she  Exasperated .

amber brushed her palms and roared like a lion . " i can perfectly understand minhae since she's too naive and have an average pea size brain but you iu ! ." she glared at iu 
 
" HEY ! " minhae interrupted catching her talking about her brain .

 " i expected more from you ! " she shouted like blaming everything to the bewildered iu .

" can you just put it into more simpler words so we can understand each other amber ? " iu said sarcastically .

amber inhaled all the air in the comfort room , not minding the peculiar smell and exhale like a snoring lion . " don't you get it ?? Kim myngsoo  is . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

. . a blossoming GAY . "  amber finally said in full words .
 
 
 
 

Silence ..  
 
 
 
 

leaves  came Falling down on iu and minhae 's head ..
 
 
 

" WHAT ? " minhae exclaimed , her hands both on her chest

" are you nuts ?! " iu hissed , her thumb and forefinger were massaging her aching forehead .  

amber bang her head on the sink . " YESSSSSSSS !!! he is he is he is GAY! " she insisted , pulling the two closer and squishing their jaws together .

" no - no , he can't be one . " minhae said skeptically .

iu pushed amber over . " have you tried talking to him ?? Have you seen the way he walks ?? I can't hint some gay hormones AT ALL amber ! " iu shouted , she wasn't close with Myungsoo but she was sure he wasn't .. Well .. probably .

Amber sighed . getting tired of talking . " how would you know that ?? Of course you won't because your straight ! guys , why don't you two , at least start digging inside your brains more deeper and try connecting the DOTS! " she sat back over the sink and eyed the two with dazed expression , especially minhae who seemed to faint any second .

" why don't you connect it for us . Since we don't know what kind of dots your talking about ." iu asked .

amber cleared roughly , she jumped down and adjusted her necktie . " 1st , how old is Myungsoo ? What .. 19 ? who in their sane teenage  mind ?! Would dumped UEE ?! huh?! she's one of the hottest girls in school and she heaved off all her effort and courage to confess her freaking feelings and then what ?? He just stood their with his pokerface and watched her left ! and he wasn't link to anyone since he probably started schooling . he never even  admit that he actually liked someone as a women . With that face , status and talent ? he could have gotten someone pregnant already ! " she yelled , pacing back and forth .

minhae nodded slowly , " well ------ "

" just because his not with someone doesn't mean he's already gay amber . " iu , defending again while looking at amber like she was the ridiculous person she ever met .

" 2nd , what is wrong with him and Siwan ? he'll look all zombie looking when he sees girl throwing themselves at Siwan . he cringes seeing anyone talking with Siwan . Specially when he sees minhae with siwan , like he badly wanted to pull minhae 's hair ! " amber went to minhae and was about to act like pulling her hair off but immediately stopped by iu .

" 3rd , since minhae and Siwan are actually close , he sees her as a threat . I mean c'mon ! That's the reason why he chose a seat in between the two of them ! and he can be transferred to other sections , why all of the sudden he was dropped in our section ?? he probably beg the all high president to get closer to Siwan ! . " her voice was vibrating at the four corners of the comfort room , iu just wanted to shut Amber's mouth .

minhae dropped her eyes on the floor , recalling how Myungsoo looked so murderous when Siwan is with his fangirls . " I guess your right am-ber , he even forbid me in seeing Siwan outside of school  . " iu looked over at minhae with big ears .

" he - he did ? " she asked , suspicion forming in her head .

" see what I mean ? and 4th , he even joined the theatre play the moment he heard that Siwan will probably joining it . Remember ?? ! it's obvious ! he wanted him so baldy that even  forbid you on seeing Siwan . " she was shaking her arms up high like a professor explaining .

minhae leaned over the wall and recall how Myungsoo suddenly wanted the role when he heard them talking about Siwan . And how he did some lame excuses to keep her from going on normal meeting with Siwan . " I - guess amber is ri-- right , iu . "  she said monotonously .

but iu was connecting different dots in her mind , she was busy tracing some imaginary map in her mind that left her motionless .

" but amber , he wanted Siwan dead . " minhae informed like a student consulting her philosophy teacher . amber chuckled and held minhae both shoulders .

" well of course he wanted him dead . he'd rather sit on a chair and dip a piece of bread into a hot coffee at siwan's funeral than to see Siwan  At the altar and happily waiting for his bride  to be , while myungsoo's at the corner crying and thinking a lot of  * what if's ! * , If he can't have Siwan then no one will . Siwan is better off dead than to see him with someone else ! that's what he meant by Siwan 's death . Get it??" amber said , making things crystal clear for minhae .

minhae let out an " O " sighed , amber placed a hand over her shoulder . " trust me , I know how difficult it is for Myungsoo right now , and his family doesn't even know . Aghh ! I just remembered  my mom's face when she figured out I like people wearing than briefs .. Pweeeeee such a nightmare for her , but a relief for me !  " she said , giving her encouraging pats .

minhae was stunned , Myungsoo ... Gay ?? it doesn't sound real at all but .. Amber have some points that she was actually considering .

iu was now the one pacing back and forth , " no amber your wrong , the death threat , the forbidden dates , the hidden jealously ---- I GOT IT !! " she snapped like a genius who thought of another wonderful invention . she hauled minhae closer . looking at her eyes to eyes . " minhae -- can't you see ?? Myungsoo .. He is -- he is starting to ------------- " she paused when she noticed how minhae was looking at her , like she'd rather believe myngsoo is gay than something more truthful . she couldn't blamed her , she watched minhae struggled a lot because of myngsoo . And what if her theory is wrong and just a false alarm ? she couldn't stand seeing minhae with crushed hopes . " he's starting to be ------- a gay . Amber is ----- right . I guess . " she said , couldn't stare straight at minhae .

minhae nodded slowly while amber was jumping with joy . " SEE SEE SEE I WAS RIGHT ! I'm awesome !, now let's go before our next  class starts and yah minhae , just give your chair to Myungsoo , no hard feelings ! Let him taste happiness ! support your slave ! Make their love story happen !!, don't be jealous ! Your helping a needy heart .  " amber pleaded , while dragging minhae out of the comfort room .

" no way , I met Siwan first . " minhae pouted , being dragged along .

iu was left sighing .amber is obviously wrong and  she might be right but , those words shouldn't be coming out from but from myungsoo himself . " well Cupid , you better do your job right this time . " she whispered . " HEY WAIT UP ! " she shouted and scurried out .

the comforted was now empty  . . . . Or is it ??

a student came out .  with trembling hands , she stared at her phone .

---sharing video to ALL ---

-------------------------------------

BASKETBALL COURT

jonghyun was wiping his sweats dry while waving at his never dying fangirls . " aghhhhh I just love being loved . " he said .

one of his teammates came rushing towards him . " JONGHYUN ! YOU GOTTO HEAR THIS ! " he said with great urgency that made jonghyun glanced at the phone the guy was bringing with him .

" what what'?? Hot ?? " he excitedly asked , taking the phone and pressing the play button .

his friend just gulped all his teeth down his throat seeing jonghyun  having labored breathing like a dinosaur dying when he heard and watched the video .

-------------------------------------

GARDEN

Mir was sitting down and having some fun time waiting for his girlfriend , nana .

" Mir !! "

Mir ly to see his girlfriend gasping for air from heavy running . he got up to meet her . " hey , you don't have to run . I'm not mad  if your ------- " glanced at his wrist watch . " an hour late . " he giggled and was about to hug her when ..

she pushed him an inch away . Mir was surprised . " what's the matter ? " he asked , feeling worried that his girlfriend is about to say a break up speech .

" have you heard ? " she asked .

Mir thought for a moment , he was sure he heard this same lines somewhere . AGHH ! " oh yes! Is it about Myungsoo hyung in minhae noona's class ?? Yeah i heard about it this morning , and I seriously don't know why  of all sections it's noona's -----

" I -- i -- think I know . " nana said , cutting mir off midway and showing him her phone .

" huh? " Mir took her phone and watched the video she showed .

After a few minutes , mir sat down on the bench , his lips trembling . " NO ---- WAY . " he exclaimed .

-------------------------------------

Onew was relaxing on his own private *presidents office * . he was humming with chicken little's song and even copied its cute steps on his laptop .

he stopped when a video came in .

" what is this ? " he wondered . he pressed the play button and laid back comfortably on his big black swivel chair while waiting for the video to start playing . .

And the moment it did . .  

" OHMYGAD !!! " Onew shouted , and couldn't bear on finishing the whole video , he immediately stood up deep breathing .

the door swung open and his secretary came in with worried face . " what is it jinki sunbae?? ! " he asked .

Onew shut his laptop closed and wiped his sweats . " no - nothing . " he flattered and tried smiling , but didn't reached to his ears .

his secretory went got , tilting his head at the side . " wonder whats wrong with sunbae? " he thought . " OHHH ! " he took out his phone when he heard it beeping . the moment he played the video , he dropped it like a hot potato . " OHHH !!!!!!! " he gasped, looking at the door closed and figured why his sunbae turned into stone . he ran away immediately .

-------------------------------------

LIBRARY

Minho was waiting for EUN ah patiently when a video came beeping in his phone .

he took it and played the video , lowering down the volume . the moment it started playing , he recognized the familiar voices , but what made him more dazed was their topic that --------

"guess who . " a voice came behind Minho , with soft hands covering his gotten a lot bigger eyes .

EUN ah noticed how Minho was speechless , she sat beside him and wondered why minho was quite and looked like a white paper . " why ? Are you expecting someone else ? Hmmmmm ? " she asked with suspicion .

" EUN -- nah------ " he stuttered .

EUN ah noticed how he gripped at his phone , she looked over and saw a video playing , she took it and watched it for a few minutes and ---

" WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " she shouted loud enough to disturbed everyone .

" SSHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!! "

-------------------------------------

CAFETERIA

key was choosing a variety of foods for an afternoon snack with his brother , Taemin .  

" what do you like tae ? " he asked sweetly at him .

Taemin thought for a moment . " I'm kinda thirsty hyung , how about some cola . " he smiled Cutely that even the cashier were squealing .

after paying , they walked side by side to their place , when key stopped and heard Myungsoo 's name being mentioned a lot of times by a group of girls .

he shrugged it off since he was used to his cousins being talked about , but one word and 3 letters caught his ear 's attention .

" OMOOOO I can't believe Myungsoo oppa ! "

" HE IS -- HE IS --- YAAAAAH ! "

Key just grabbed the phone because his ears were telling him that something was very much alarming .

" hyung ? " Taemin called , when his hyung just disappeared from his side . he spotted him with a group of girls .

he walked over to his hyung and . " hyung ? What is it ? " he asked innocently .

key turned to him . Sniffing . " taeminie. . . . " he cried out , holding a phone with shaking hands .

Taemin got curious and decided to check the video and -----

dropped his cola the moment he watched it .

-------------------------------------

HALLWAYS

Myungsoo glanced at his wrist watched , it was almost 5pm and everybody was on their way home .  

He held his nape With his right hand and tilted his head form left to right . " ughhhhh .. I'm tired . " he mumbled .

He walked leisurely on the hallways , he wasn't paying attention to it earlier but now it was Disturbing him .

All the students were looking at him . Eyeing him from head to foot and will start whispering with the person they are with . they'l start gigging like hyena's .

some teachers jonghyun considered hot will started whimpering the moment they saw him . some of his fangirls  were crying and wanted to apporach him but held themselves back .

The boy's  swimming team happened to pass by and he was sure as hell he caught one -- no . Three . Three guys winking at him .

" what the hell ? " he Asked  Disconcertedly .

his thoughts were interrupted by a text .  He opened it and found it was from Onew .

[jinki]  

COME HOME . NOW !  

he sighed . " they went  home without me ? " he murmured . he kept his phone inside his pocket and started walking out when ---

he felt someone slapped his .

he gasped in surprise , he looked back and was shocked seeing an old man giving him winks, pouts  and walked away in a hurry . he clenched at the straps of his bag but gulped in surprise . " was that the principal ? " he asked in amazement .  

-------------------------------------

KIM's residence .

Myungsoo arrived in front of their house feeling a bit pissed . because he was left behind he had to take the bus . and he unconsciously fell asleep by myself that he was lost from his usual route, twice .

And all he got were hundreds of text from Onew, asking him to come home quickly .

" Tsssskkkkk ..leaving me and asking me to come home quickly .  " he snuggled in his scarf  and walked close to the door . the moment he touched the door knob , it was warm . Err no. HOT .  weird enough , it was winter and it was suppose to be freezing .

He cocked his head and disregarding all the unusual things he saw and felt today .  He twisted the door knob , creating a creaking sound .

he got in and removed his shoes , he wore his house slippers and lazily walked to the living room when --

" AGHHHHH !! " he gasped . his Hand on his heart that almost exploded in shocked.  

all his cousins were in the living room.

Onew stood there , his eyes were red , tears were threatening to fall and he was controlling his facial expression . jonghyun stood beside Onew , his arms crossed and his expression was darker than night . key was looking away , his hands clenched into a ball . EUN ah was tapping her foot and looking at him with disappointments . Mir and Taemin were  both looking down on the floor and refused to look up at him . and chicki stood still , not even moving a feather .

it was quite . .  

really quite . .

" ummm .. I'm home ? " Myungsoo said awkwardly .

Onew slammed the cellphone on the table . he wanted to shout at Myungsoo but didn't have to heart to do it .

" hyung .. " key held Onew together .

Myungsoo was now feeling uncomfortable with this weird atmosphere .

" what ? After leaving me behind and bugging me to come home quickly , now all of you are quite ? " he inquired .

Onew breathe in to calm his vocals . " Myungsoo . . For 14 years of being together , and this is what I get ? you could have said a word  to me , or any of us ! we will understand . " he said , obvious that he's controlling his voice to prevent himself  from shouting at Myungsoo .

Myungsoo  was confused . " w-what? " he asked , somehow getting a bit nervous from Onew 's voice . he rarely scolds and yells but when he does it's not gonna be a bright day for any of them .

" stop acting like this is nothing Myungsoo , I'm very dissappointed for the very first time with you . " key said , not in his nagging tone . But the serious one that he hear once in a blue moon .

" no wonder , every time I dragged you inside a bar and introduce you to a hot chick , you don't even show emotions , you'l just hummed and scooted off ! I was always left wondering but now ?? this is just ------- not the thing I was expecting Myungsoo . " jonghyun said , walking up to him with chin up .

Myungsoo looked at him .. " huh ?? "

" don't huh huh huh us Kim Myungsoo ! do you know how hurt we are about this ?? think about how jinki wanted to commit suicide than to talk to you . What's so hard about talking it out first with us ?? Do you know how pissed I am when everybody asked me about you ?? I seriously don't know what to tell them ! because you never told us ! " EUN was now on her hysterical mode which wasn't so surprising .

Taemin started crying . " i feel bad hyung , everybody knew and . . we don't . it hurts to know it from other people you know . " he kept wiping his tears dry and biting his lips together to not sound like a baby crying. Mir leaned over and hugged Taemin . " there there baby boy, shhsssssss." Mir cooed .

" we fight a lot but honestly hyung , I always consider you as a good hyung figure , but after hearing this and hiding this from us , I don't think you still deserve that title in my heart  . " mir said , his voice shaking .

Chicki poke him with it's beak angrily .

" how are we going to tell this to halmuhnee ?? She'll faint guys " key asked , his hand gripping tightly around his phone , imagining their beloved grandmother collapsing .  jonghyun flickered and EUN ah started bitting  her nails in anxiety .

jonghyun raised all his brows together . " let Myungsoo deal with that , he started it anyway . "

" and aunt mejin?? Or maybe she already knew . " Mir said after calming Taemin  and wiping his tears with his Own shirt .

jonghyun approached Myungsoo and cupped his face , looking at him fully . " Myungsoo , you are  considered the visual in this family , and halmuhnee is actually counting on you to produce wonderful offspring and --- man you just destroyed it . " he slapped Myungsoo 's cheek lightly before trying  to trip him over .

" halmuhnee will disowned Myungsoo hyung ! oh sweet baby Jesus . " Taemin cried hard thinking how their grandma will throw Myungsoo out of the family  , EUN ah pulled mir up and comforted Taemin this time , telling him to pray to not make it happen.

everybody was Talking all at once and no matter how Myungsoo shouted to calm all of them down despite his Obtuse mind spreading all over the place , they never listened .

myngsoo was shaking hearing all their words that doesn't even make sense to him at all , he grabbed the nearest well decorated vase he saw and dropped it forcefully on the floor  .

the shuttering sound of the broken vase echoed around the room and the splattering liquid , wetting a portion of the carpet .

All of them paused seeing the broken slender vase , now into pieces .

" shut it shut it shut all your damn mouths !! " Myungsoo yelled . " the entire time  all of you were throwing me speeches of s , I honestly don't know what all of you are trying to say ! ." he glanced at Onew who was on the floor whimpering and occasionally kicking in despair . " And WHY ARE YOU CRYING LIKE SOMEONE JUST DIED ?! " he shouted at Onew who was crying like a big baby while embracing a picture frame , If his eyes wasn't playing with him, he was sure it was him and Onew when they were preschoolers .

Onew wiped his tears dry and looked at the picture . " yes , this boy -- oh Myungsoo where are you now ? " he Sheered in pure angst .

" what ?? "

jonghyun grabbed the phone and placed it onto myngsoo's hand . " try explaining that . " he prompted him to play the video while the rest of them held their breathes in .

still confused , Myungsoo pressed the play button while taking some side glances at his cousins who were waiting with anxiety all over their faces .

he focused his attention on this video they were anxious about . the moment he played it and heard the voices , the phone almost came out flaming on his hands , their voices were very familiar especially one particular voice that he immediately recognized . but their topic just broke the last sane nerve he has left .  This was the very first time someone questioned his preference . someone accused him of something far worst in the history of THE ACCUSATIONS ,  in his 19 yrs of life ,   he wanted to slap hundreds of faces of whoever spread the video .
he felt like someone just threw 3 blocks of cement on his head .

key sneer , his feline eyes looking at him with distraught ." go on and explain that . Save us from humiliation Myungsoo . "

Myungsoo laughed sarcastically and approached them . " I have tons of things to say , but il summarize it in 18 words . " he turned around and deep breathe hoping he can handle this nice and easy , he faced them again . Onew stopped  sniffling and stood beside his cousin who were all waiting for Myungsoo . 

" I can't believe I've been living with six complete idiots for the past nine years of my life  . " he counted with his fingers and calmly dropped the phone on the table and scooted out of the living room leaving his cousins dumbfounded .

" get him . " Onew ordered .

Key and jonghyun frantically hauled Myungsoo back in the living room .

 Myungsoo didn't even bother struggling from his cousins strong hold and let them dragged him back .

" we demand an explanation ! " EUN ah hissed , throwing a pillow at Myungsoo .

Myungsoo  dogged and chuckled . " what for ? You guys already believe these rumors , why bother ? "

" you know who should be feeling hurt and betrayed right now ?? it's me . " Myungsoo  pointed himself earning some grunts from Mir and jonghyun , mumbling about how Myungsoo is self -centered even in a situation like this .

" we've been living for years , and we got all familiar with each other's ways . all of you should have figured out my uality long ago , and now some trash popped out and you people believed it ?? YOU KNOW ME BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE !  " he was now yelling and started his sermon .

the rest of the gang looked down and startled hearing myngsoo yelling at the end .

" so-- your not gay ? " jonghyun dared asked .

 Myungsoo wanted to  punch him off but hold back . " let's beat each other for 3 days and let's see who's GAY . " he voice was hard and scary that they all regret bringing this topic up .

" then If your not then why did you let UEE off like That?? You didn't even told us she confessed !! " key was still furious about it , he dreamed of seeing them together before he knew about minhae's feelings .

" I'm actually happy he did . " the anti- SOOUEE fan EUN nah , laughed in sheer satisfaction .

" I let her off because I don't harbor the same feelings . would you be happy knowing I dated her just for your own entertainment ?? " he asked . All of them shake heads  and pouted realizing his point .

 

" and why do you want Siwan dead ? " key asked , he's been curious about it since the moment he saw the video .

Myungsoo sighed , he was growing tired of this conversation . " I hate his stupidass from the very beginning so stop mentioning his name again before i  pushed a 20 inches knife down your throat . " he calmly threatened key . key shivered and decided to just shut up .

" but why Are you forbidding minhae on seeing --- we all know who --? " onew said , giving a code for Siwan like he was lord Voldemort  .

Myungsoo hard expression suddenly soften like marshmallows when he heard her name . " be--cause, she's young and --- she's not suppose to be dating --- anyone . " he Faltered .

EUN ah approached him and pinched his cheeks . " aigoooooooo , is she your biological  daughter from the future ? you sounded like an overprotective father . " she laughed , not even close to getting convinced .

" plus, minhae is 19 yrs old . not 10 . " jonghyun laughed with EUN ah .

" or maybe hyung is jealous !! he even transferred to noona's section ! " Mir accused .

myngsoo choked in his own fluid. " w-- what ?? Me jealous?? No way . " he said in disbelief and probably in denial . " go blame the management for transferring me . " he reasoned .

The rest struck Onew a look . " what ? " he asked innocently .

myngsoo coughed . " whatever, If all of you are done , il be packing my things up , i'd rather live in the streets than here .  SO GAY HUH??. " he walked away leaving the living room and was sure to move out   , but his cousins immediately begged him not to go and apologized countless of times  .  

XD

-------------------------------------

after 2 hours .

minhae was walking down the Hall when a harsh hand pulled her inside the headquarters and pressed her against the wall .

 

she yelped , not from the strong push but from  seeing Myungsoo in front of her .

" myung-- Myungsoo ? " she slurred , didn't know where to go since Myungsoo blocked her way of escaping. the room was dark and there was barely a light to clearly see each other .

" you know better than to spread foul rumors of me being GAY . " he said , now he realized why all the people looked at him the way they did earlier , and he was not surprised no one ever confronted him . they'l be borrowing faces from dogs before they even  utter the first 2 letters from the word GAY .

minhae chewed her lips in nervousness . " owwwwwwwwwwwwww that , we were just talking and it wasn't even serious  and --------- "

" not serious ?? The entire school knows and you still considered it as * not serious? " hah . " he chuckled .

" we're sorry okey !! We didn't know someone was actually listening to us .and recording it the entire time . " minhae explained , because the moment the video spread like a virus  and got lost in her account , she was surprised seeing it and anticipated her impending death the moment myngsoo figured it was her .

their was a temporary silence between the two .

 

" so . . Your not gay ? " she asked.

Myungsoo's nares flared like flames . " your really asking me that ?? even If all the women in the world are wiped out and Siwan is the last man on earth I will NOT BE A GAY FOR HIM . I will voluntarily behead Myself if that happens . " and myngsoo hoped it wouldn't.

 " i won't become your rival in love  so stop imagining things . And can't you just accept the fact that I was transferred in your section by chance ? Rather than believing some  people who talks like they're some kind of analysts  " he added , referring to amber .

" no, because obviously . there's no coincidence if it's Kim Myungsoo ." she answered back .

And Myungsoo didn't know what to say .

it was dim and quite but myngsoo caught that smile slowly creeping it's way across her face .

" so your not really gay Myungsoo-ah ?? " she asked .

myngsoo grin . " say that word again and I  will ---------- "

" GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY !! " minhae , cutting myungsoo off and started teasing him .

Myungsoo stepped one foot closer to her , their chest is now close . enough to feel each others erratic heartbeats . " you know, you already crossed the line many times , but this time .. I won't let  you slip away that easily . " without a word , he snake his hand around minhae's nape and pulled her close .

" Myung--------------" minhae's further words were cut off when Myungsoo pulled her and sealed her lips shut , using his own .

complete silence filled the room , only faint and fast heartbeats were heard .

 

Minhae slowly closing her eyes as Myungsoo raised another hand and cupped her cheek gently , moving a lot closer and unsatisfied with how close they already were .

 

Their conversation  which started from crazy bickering , ended with a kiss both of them didn't expected . Myungsoo did it , the part of him that he locked securely in a cell was taking over him and kissed her like what he really wanted to countless of times .. And a lot of chances he had  let to passed by .

 he slowly pulled an inch away and watched , as minhae slowly opening her eyes .

" Myung- soo . " she called out, her voice shaky .

" Myung- soo . . . Myung - soo . . Myungsoo . . Myungsoo .. Myngsoo ---------- "

-------------------------------------

" yaaaaa Myungsoo ! " minhae flicked her fingers in front of Myungsoo 's blank expression . He was just talking seconds ago and suddenly he was looking like a frozen vampire .  he even stopped mid-air from saying something  , his brain was sort of shutting down on its own .

Myungsoo snapped out from dreamland-nightmare and he gasped  , face Palmed himself for a minute before sitting down on the chair and brushing his hands on his face . " I DID NOT IMAGINED THAT ! " he mumbled , condemning his own self from imaging things he considered absolutely crazy . Did he just thought of kissing her ??

" you were saying something ? " minhae asked .

he looked up at her . " i said --- say that word again and I  will ----------   YOU . " he threatened , pretending to be serious and even ing his shirt .

minhae exclaimed , covered her eyes and snuggling herself at the corner . " OKEY OKEY YOUR NOT THAT., GOT IT ! " she agreed , showing two thumbs up and a forced smile .

Myungsoo smiled sheepishly at her. minhae composed herself and  smiled back realizing how silly the've been talking about  .

Myungsoo stared down on her feet when he heard clicking sounds of heels . he got up and opened the switch.

When the light scattered across the room , he almost gaped  in amusement  if he didn't controlled his expression in advance .

minhae was wearing  a silk chiffon dress with a  v-neckline , the top was cape designed and it was in an mini length . a carefree looking sling bag was hanging on her shoulder and her leather like heels accentuated her long , slender and flawless legs that is rarely seen since she loves wearing jeans than skirts , is now well exposed . her wavy raven hair was ironed straight and her make up was just light powder and red tint lips that left Myungsoo gulping .

he leaned over the table in case his body shut down on him again. " do I look fine ? " she asked , turning around like a princess .

But Myungsoo was staring blankly , his stomach was starting to get queasy . He was gulping hard , even giving his neck a pat to ease the dryness of his throat .  he diverted his eyes elsewhere rather than just gazing at her lips . " your still going out with that guy ? " he asked , ignoring what she just asked .

minhae smiled . " yess and his downstairs now , Myungsoo I got to go , see you in the morning . Annyeong ! " she waved cheekily before going out and leaving Myungsoo behind .

Myungsoo didn't moved a muscle and kept staring at the closed door. a minute had passed , 2 -- 3 and four when -

" what the am I doing here just sitting around . " he jolted and ran out of the room .

------------------------------------

DOWNSTAIRS

Siwan was already standing in the middle of the living room . Mir was groping all over his body like a guard in malls Doing some inspections . "ALL CLEAR.  " he reported .

jonghyun nodded and took over, he glanced at key before leaning beside his right ear  . " Siwan ... Do you have a with you ? " he asked in a whisper .

Siwan's pretty eyes widen . " deh? "

Jonghyun slipped a inside Siwan 's pocket. " play it hard but do it safely . " he winked at him and gave strong hits at his back before key smacked him for doing it .

he pushed jonghyun away and faced Siwan . " yah.. have a fun night okey ? " Siwan gave him a  reassuring gentle smile . " don't worry . it's just a cup of coffee key . "

When minhae came down , everybody gazed at her with adoration .

jonghyun gaped at minhae when she passed by her . " sweetie pie , let's have a cup of coffee tomorrow night too okey ? " he said , hypnotized by her smile .

Minhae shyly greeted Siwan . " Annyeong . " she waved .

Siwan faced up and sighed in amusement . " you look . . Stunning . " he complimented . his eyes glued at her smiling face .

minhae bit her lips hard , she wanted to squeal so much . but everybody might think she's some neurotic fangirl . " kamsahamnida . " she said .

EUN ah Gave key a hunched in his arm . " we did a good job with the make-over . " she cooed , winking at him . key smiled in satisfaction as he stared at minhae and siwan's reaction .

moments after ,  Myungsoo creep downstairs and saw everyone . when Onew noticed his presence , he deliberately glanced at his wrist watched . " well what do you know ! It's getting late ! You two should get going fast ! Quickly ! " he pushed the two teenagers out of the house .

Siwan and minhae , though feeling weird how the gang was shooeing them away   , they walked out and bid goodbye to the rest of the family .

Myungsoo just watched them leave . his cousins waved goodbyes  with big smiles across their faces . when the two left , they walked inside the house and got back to what they were doing earlier .

Myungsoo stood in the middle of the living room , he glanced at key who was looking at himself in the mirror again . jonghyun was playing some computer games with Mir . EUN ah was doing her nails and Onew was reading a book .

Myungsoo casually cleared his throat . " eherrrrrmmm guys , .. Aren't we going to --- ummmm follow them ? ... Or something ? " he asked .

all of them paused and looked at him with questioning faces .

" naaaaaahhhh.. They'l be fine . I trust  Siwan and I know he's going to do great tonight . " key said , grabbing a comb and humming to a girl group song .

" and besides , I know she'l share all the details of their date so . . Why follow ? " EUN ah fanning her finger nails and blowing some air to dry her nail polish.

jonghyun paused the game that made Mir shriek, he was about to defeat jonghyun . " why ? You wan't to follow them ? Your jealous ? " he grin, making Myungsoo yawned in uneasiness .

" I'm sleepy , I should go to bed . " he excused . He took big fast steps and scurried out of the living room .

-------------------------------------

UPSTAIRS -

" I can't believe they won't follow them . "he  murmured in incredulity  .he stopped on his tracks when he passed by Taemin 's room.

his forehead plucked into creases . " I didn't saw him downstairs . " he whispered .

he decided to pay their maknae a visit and  knocked on his  door . " taemin?? it's me . " he called .

" come In hyung . " Taemin said.

he twisted the door knob and walked in . Taemin's room was neat and well - organized . key probably kept it well maintained . unlike mir's room that look and smells like a dumpster .

he saw Taemin laid down in his bed , side lying and was quite the entire time he walked in . he heard him snuffled and shrugging .

Myungsoo sat at the edge of the bed and glanced at the sulking Taemin . he sighed and pat Taemin's leg . " I already said I'm not gay and I'm not leaving so stop brooding like that . " he said .

Taemin pouted and shook his head . " it's not you hyung. it's minhae noona . " he said .

Myungsoo d Taemin's hand and pulled him up to his side . " come here . " he said , tapping a free space beside him . " let's have a man to man talk . " he said .

Taemin crawled his way beside his hyung and looked at him with those innocent Doe eyes . " DEH hyung ? "

" do you like her ? " he asked .

Taemin nuzzled his nose and nodded . " A LOT hyung . although Siwan hyung is kind and good ,  I don't like her dating Him . if I was only a little bit older , noona  will probably consider me as a man and not some baby . " he confessed .

Myungsoo looked over the younger in his fidgeting hands and shaky voice . " aiggooooooooo . . " he ruffled his new dyed black mushroom hair and pulled him closer . " I don't get why all the maknae in this family seemed to love her a lot . " he hissed . his brother , Mir and Taemin are all fond of her . Well- minus his own grandmother .

" I don't trust Siwan . he's too good to be a human . What If he  dragged her to a motel than to a coffee shop ? and it's night . Who would want to drink coffee at night time ? " he said , poisoning Taemin's mind .

Taemin gasped and looked at him with wide eyes . " OH MY GOD HYUNG YOUR RIGHT !! " he stood up and drifting his eyes around the room with worry .

he looked at Taemin's Dejected face .   He sprang his body over his bed and looked up , thinking hard how he can lure the younger out of the house with  him . " you --- * cough* -- want to ---*cough *---- follow them ? *cough * --" he asked , cursing himself how he sounded pathetically stupid .

Taemin snapped up . " yes hyung yes !! I should ! but ----- can you accompany me hyung ? just want to make sure noona Is okey . " he said , sitting back beside Myungsoo .

Myungsoo grin. Taemin was falling down his trap . " of course !! hyung will help you ! definitely ! " he hissed , making Taemin hopped in pure delight .

" but we shouldn't let the other hyungs know about this . Right hyung ?" Taemin whispered .

myngsoo smiled happily and nodded vigorously . " yes yes !! We shouldn't Shhhhhhhhhhh........... " he said , motioning Taemin to keep their voices down .

they high 5 to seal their partnership .

"of course , your not leaving without me right ? "

Myungsoo and Taemin were startled with the husky voice that barged inside the room .

" chul yong . . " Myungsoo gritted his teeth .

" mirue hyung ! " Taemin exclaimed . "
You heard us ? " he asked , praying the heavens that he didn't .

 Mir smirked . " yesss I heard everything . " he laughed evilly . " and since I did, you guys have to take me along with you ! YEHEY !! " he clapped cheerly , myngsoo wanted to kick this hyperactive boy out .

" he's right hyung , we should take him . " Taemin negotiated .

" NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT . " he beg to disagree .

mir shrugged off . " okey then , il just tell the others that you two are planning something . Oh boy , jinki hyung will not be pleased. " he was heading towards the door when Taemin grabbed him back .

 Myungsoo closed his eyes in annoyance .

" please hyung? " Taemin pleaded , now using his deadly aeygo at Myungsoo .

mir poked Taemin . " you know tae
, lets just leave Myungsoo hyung behind and lets just do this by ourselves . " he said , convincing the younger .

Myungsoo face palmed himself . " alright fine . you can come . " he said the words against his will .

Mir was immensely happy that he hugged Myungsoo Tightly . " OHMYGED REALLY HYUNG?!! " he asked , choking the older .

" YEA WILL YOU KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN ?! " he yelled , pushing him off him and feeling his constricted neck .

" SHHHHHHHH --- you guys ! " Taemin cooed . Mir and Myungsoo covered their mouths .

Mir held out his hand . " let's do this ! " he lowly cheered .

" yes yes ! " Taemin said excitedly and placed his hand over mir's . the both of them waited for Myungsoo .

Myungsoo gulped . " I can't believe this . " he lay his hand over Taemin's and did a group cheer . " MYUNGTAEYONG! " the two youngster chimed together while Myungsoo was sighing in advance depression .

" I think i will end up as their babysitter  tonight . " he mumbled .

-------------------------------------

HAAHAHAHA A HIGLY UNLIKELY TRIO WAS FORMED .

Mir , a hyperactive boy who loves getting into trouble , an innocent Taemin who whines a lot over a spilled banana milk , and a revengeful Myungsoo . . I mean , what could go wrong ?  

hahahahhhahahahahh !

guys , someone just unsubscribed . YEAH , HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME . I'm sorry if my story is boring you with its long-can't -it-just -happen storyline .  If you wanted a love story that happens instantly , then my fic is not the story  you should be reading . I'm sorry guys .  

And I was wondering , where are some of my loyal readers who leaves lovely comments ? No matter how short or whatsoever their comments are . I missed you guys ;(
 
;(

k.