Get well soon

The Kim's

He rest his head on his hand while observing my crazy reaction .

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN KOREA, IN THIS HOSPITAL , INSIDE MY ROOM AND SITTING NEXT TO ME ?!! " I spoked in a fast and rather loud voice , I even sat up and looked at him from head to foot making sure I'm not dreaming or something . (0_0)

He snickered on his seat and glanced at nana who was sleeping a few feet away from us, checking If we woke her somehow . He looked at me and forcing himself not to talk too loud " totomato said you needed me here . " he smiled and reached out for my bunny . " so I'm here . " he smiled despite his drooping eyes .

I slapped his arm making him " ahhhh!" in slight pain and withdrawing his arm  . " you are not suppose to be here ! What about Japan ? BAP and ------- he cut me off by laughing . How could he laugh when I am starting to worry , eh no. Panic .

" our Japan tour is over, we had 2days free day , after that we'll be flying to Singapore , so I used my free days to visit you .hehee hey , your not happy seeing me?? " he even shook his head while acting hurt , oh c'mon junhong .

" ah- aneeeeyoooo.. It's just that -- you could have just hang out with the guys and just give me a call . " I shook my hands giving him a " I'm not mad your here " look . He reached for my hand and squeezed it gently .

" can't you just smile that I'm here ?? " he asked .

I sighed and just gave him my sincere smile . He seemed to be delighted with my reaction ," you want something to drink ?? " he stood up and tiptoed to the ref and checked .

" Ammmm , milk would be nice . " he nodded and searched inside , he's back was facing me , I sighed looking at him , although I am really surprised to see him here, I am really happy he came .

My smile faded when I saw all the flowers and basket of fruits placed on the table ." hey , did you brought all these ? " I asked. , he froze for a moment and turned to stare at the flowers .

Zelo paused for a moment before answering ..

-------------------------------------

YESTERDAY " JAPAN "  , ZELO' s POV

" plsss , take me with you . Promise , I won't cause any trouble . " I kept following MINhae's mom around to pursued her to tag me along back to Korea .

She stopped walking around and looked at me . " NO . " it's like the 50th times I heard her refuse .  

the person flipping a magazine giggled while looking at me and MINhae's mom playing " catch me if you can " around the room for Mybe about 30 minutes already .

" why don't you just let junhong come with us? " he asked her under his classy eyes glasses .  He was my mom and minhae mom's bestfriend , way back in HS . He was girlish type of guy, we usually call him uncle kwon.

She walked and stood beside the window , I followed her with my begging look , man.. MINhae's mom is tough . " you already caused  a scandal a month ago junhong . "

" I Know I know , I won't do it again . Promise ! . Il make sure minhae will get well . " I raised my hand promising . " plssss ..... " uncle kwon laughed at my whining and looked happy with my words .

Minhae 's mom sat while looking at me . " araso . " she agreed forcely .

I gasped " ahhh Komawo! " I ran to the sofa and gave uncle kwon a high 5 .

" on one condition .  " she added .

I looked at her with curios eyes " anything . "

" don't tell minhae I came . " she said .

I was about to asked why , but hesitated since uncle kwon gave me a  look . " araso . " I nodded .

-------------------------------------

" yup , I brought some of it , " I walked back to her bed and gave her a glass of milk .

She gave me a look before drinking the milk " aissssh, I felt like my room turned into a flower shop . " she giggled and drank the milk slowly .

I sat on the chair and looked at her with a smile on my face .

-------------------------------------

" I'm glad that your not having high fever, just rest . " my doctor smiled and gave me a warm pat on my hand , he glanced at junhong who was standing next to me " il be going then . " junhong bowed and watched him left .

" waaah ! Hae-shi ! Your getting better ! " he  spoke with enthusiasm and sat on my bed .

I smiled brightly expressing how much I'm so GLAD AND VERY HAPPY that I'm finally getting well . Resting in the hospital for a week is very boring , .

" ahhh !! " junhong was holding a spoon with rice and beef and waiting for me to open my mouth .

I shove a bit further  " yaaa.. I can eat by myself . " I tried getting the spoon from him but he's not giving me any chances . He shook his forefinger infront of me " ani. , c'mon . Ahhh .. " he even opened his mouth ..

puffft! I snickered on my seat looking at him , " araso . " I let him stuff the food inside my mouth and chewed it happily .

He giggled and took some veggies " ahhhh ! " he abruptly served it to me .

I shoved the spoon away " shirroooooo ! I don't like veggies ! " I tried getting out of bed and ran around the room , away from him .

He laughed at my expression and ran after me with the spoon with veggies  on hand . " yaaa, this is good for you . You need this so you'l have some energy . " he insisted and stood infront of the sofa where I was hiding .from behind

I shook my head " then you eat it . " I stepped on my right side but he attempted on catching me .  I skipped and ran to the door but he cornered me and dragged my wrist to the sofa .

" junhong ! " I stamped my foot in defeat . He made me sit on the red soft sofa and to my shocked he sat on my lap . " yaaaaaaahhh! Your so heavy !! " I complained and tried my best to pushed him over , but me just laughed like a kid .

" I'm gonna stay like this until you eat this . " he tried to make me eat it but I resisted by shooking my head .

" I don't Want too ! Get off junhong ! I'm a sick patient , get off ! Pali ! " I begged .

" exactly ! Your sick ! You need to eat this . C 'mon . Ahhh ! " he insisted and opened my mouth for me .

I don't have any other choice but to eat that GREEN LEAFY VEGIE ! AGGGGH !  I chewed it not hiding my disgusts . " yummy ?? " he giggled and stood up .

I glared at him which just made us both laughed .

" OMGAAAAAAD ?!!! " someone shouted from behind making us turned to see who it was .

My mouth opened like a deep hole " amber ..... " she was standing infront of us with a shocked face ,

" annyeong minhae !! How are -------- iu shared the same expression as amber when she noticed junhong standing beside me , Minho came from behind and was confused with the two 's expression but figured when he saw junhong .

Zelo smiled cheekily  at them and bowed " annyeong . "  

-------------------------------------

" YAAAHHH !! You ! Your friends with him ?!! " amber pointed at junhong who was sitting with us on the red sofa , iu couldnt take her eyes  off junhong while Minho was clapping  and laughing with amber's reaction .

I glanced at junhong beside me and gave amber an awkward smile . " Ammmm deh . We knew each other way back . " I said and smiled at them with a message behind * PLSS FORGIVE ME !! *  she just glared at me that made me flicked .XD

" mianhe . Plss don't misunderstand . I actually asked her not to tell " zelo made making me looked at him , he's totally covering me up .

" oh no ! It's okey ! I'm IU . " she held out her hand and shook hands with junhong . Amber rolled her eyes .

" you must be Minho and amber , so glad to finally meet you . Hae-shi told me a lot of things about you guys . " he shook hands with minho and amber .

" HAE-SHI ?!! " amber exaggerated noticing how junhong called me with a nickname only he normally use.

Iu Shrugged and snickered on her seat while looking at us like we're some kind of " rare item " .

Minho squinted his big eyes looking a bit difficult " yaah ..don't tell me your that girl ! The one zelo secretly dating . It was you right ?? " he asked making the other two gasped in fright .

" ahh aNEYOOO !!! " zelo and me both said trying hard to DENY .XD

Amber immediately pulled my hair " yaaa ! How could you date an IDOL without telling us huh ?! " she sounded hurt a bit with the idea that made me blushed a bit .

Zelo pulled me away from amber laughing " no ,I mean .. Yeah . It was her, but we're not dating . " the moment he said DATING. , he gave me a quick glance . I don't know but the way he said it made me shivered ??

" ahhhhh jeongmal ?!! " iu said who shhoooo amber away . She sounded a bit happy that we're not DATING . XD

" de-deh ! " I spoked flattering on the process , giving them valid truth .

I heard amber sighed in relief . XD

Minho took something from his bag " here's some notes I prepared for you minhae . Our midterms is approaching and since you've missed a lot , You might need this . " he gave me the notes .

Iu took out a notebook " ohh ! Here's mine . " she handed me the notebook .

I flip through the pages , as I was looking down my vision was blurring since I was already tearing .

" yaaaaa dummy head why are you crying?!! " amber noticed and gave me a tissue , iu and Minho was also surprised but zelo just snickered , he knew exactly why I suddenly started crying with joy .

" you guys .. Thank you . " I whipped the steaming tears and Sniffed . " I'm really happy and touched . "

The three of them laughed but it was obvious that they were touched with my reaction " pabo . Of course ! " Minho said .

I starred at amber " what do u have for me ?? " I asked poking into her bag , Mybe she was hiding something for me . XD

" yaaahh " she pulled her bag away " my presence is more touching than material things dummy head !! " she even tucked her tongue out making all of us laughed . XD

-------------------------------------

Zelo was looking amazed seeing the three left since it was almost class hours ." you have wonderful friends . No wonder you don't need me anymore . " he pouted and gave me a flower pot look that made me hid my head under the covers with his aeygo .

" that's not true zelo . " I said and held the covers tightly anticipating his initial reaction  .

He jumped on top of me " did you just called me zelo ??? " he said giving me some light pat , he grabbed the covers to see me .

" ANI! hahaha , you heard wrong . XD " I laughed hearing  his reaction , " yaaa get off ! " I pushed him laughing .

He grabbed the Blanket away " come out ! I'm gonna give you want you' re asking . " he even made kissing sounds that made me squealed and held the covers tightly .

he was determined than I thought , he pulled the blanket away hurrily   And caught me , he jumped in front of me and held me side to side steadily . he bent down closer to me . " yaaaahhhhhhhhhh !! HELP ! " I screamed while pushing him by holding his face  away from mine . He was pouting his lips out like a lil boy eager for his first kiss . " junhong ! Yaaaaaaaa ..... Hahahah " I was squealing loudly .

After a moment of struggling , I felt something warm and soft touched my  hand , I starred to look , and found junhong giving my hand a light peck .

He looked up and smiling with his eye smile , I starred at him with hawk eyes . " your looking a bit disappointed ?? He laughed .

I pulled my hand away , ahh I felt my face warming up looking at him " I -- I wasn't ! " I laid down and covered my face with a pillow .

" what kind of kiss were you thinking huh ?? " he said teasing me while removing the pillow .

" I wasn't thinking anything !! " I yelled sounding more defensive than I thought . XD ,

AGHH! I'm not disappointed ! I'm not . Really !! I thought .

Evil me : waaaahhh we'll definitely have a party in hell since your LYING !

Yahhh.im not lying !!!

I felt the bed huffed lightly as zelo got off , I removed the pillow and saw him aprroached his bag and took out his laptop . " let's watch a movie Hae-shi ! " he suggested and sat beside me opening his laptop .

I folded my arms " I'm not gonna watch 2012 again junhong . " XD.

He pouted beside me " fine . Let's just watched our performances . " he hit YouTube and searched their live performances .

We laid on our stomach and watched like lil children . XD ,  as the video was playing , he kept on telling stories on how they prepare themselves before going live . I kept nodding hearing some or their funny moments . XD

-------------------------------------

After an hour of watching , he stood up infront of me and starred at me with that strange smile plastered all over his face . " wae ?? " I asked eyeing him .

" let's have another friendly date . XD " he giggled and even wiggled his brows at me .

" bwwwoooooooooo ??? , you crazy ?! " I furiously said and stood up To give him a smack that might shake some sense in him XD.

he ignored me and took something from his bag " whaaaaat so crazy about it ?? You've been stuck her for a week , going out and smelling some fresh air and feeling the warm sun will make your skin less pale . You'l get more sick if you keep on hiding here ! " he convinced me . I crawled into the covers " NO !! I'm sick ! How could you ask me to have fun outside ?? My nurse , nana and my doctor will faint in shocked the moment they realized I left the hospital . " I held the covers tightly cause I felt him pulling the covers off .

" hahahaha yaaa..you don't have a fever anymore remember ?? Kahhhhh.... " he pulled the covers off making me sat up . " what If il get sick again huh?? " I questioned .

He smiled at my question" it's okey . Il take care you . Hehehe . "he spoke taking what I said very lightly and  he pulled me off the bed . " yaaaa you expect me to walk around wearing a hospital gown ??! " I said pointing  at the clothe I was wearing .

he handed me a bunch of clothes " that's why I bought this earlier cause I know you'l be reasoning that out . " he pushed me to the comfort room to changed .

I gave him a last look before going in " waaaaah junhong , your really awesome . " I said in a kidding sarcastic way .

" of course . " he grinned " change . Pali-wahhhhhh !! " he said and closed the door leaving me smiling in awe inside . I checked the clothes he bought .

Jeans . Black hoodie with big white dog hand prints . Loose pink shirt with a big totomato buny at the front and a " ZELO " print at the back . Tch, I think he purposely gave me his shirt . XD . and a pair of sneakers .

I sighed . Not in frustration , but .. I actually felt very excited to go out . XD

-------------------------------------

After changing we sneakily ran outside the hospital , escaping . We locked the door and placed a note " NO VISITORS ALLOWED . " and I was surprised he had a spare key to my room . Ahhhh , I think he already planned this ahead of time . XD

 We went to an amusement park surprisingly not too far from the hospital .

" waaaaahaahhhh !! " I yelled looking around the park , all the people holding a balloon and some kids having fun , the warm sunny sun , and the fresh air that filled my lungs the moment I inhaled some air .. I stretched my arms out and closed my eyes to feel the moment .XD !

I hugged myself and opened my eyes to see the smiling junhong , he wasn't saying anything and just starring like he didn't want to DISTURB my thought . XD " I look crazy right ?? " I said .

He shook his head playfully , never erasing that broad smile across his face  . " ani . You look like a prisoner finally getting out of prison after 50 yrs . Hahaha ! " he laughed while clapping  . XD

" I couldn't agree more . XD , I actually felt like an Alien for the first time seeing humans " I looked around people having fun . I looked down as I felt his hand held mine . " ready to have fun ?? " he asked . " DEH !! " I screamed . xD

Junhong rented a skate board and showed me some exhibitions , I sat infront of him with a lollipop inside my mouth , zelo was wearing below the knee shorts and an orange tank top , revealing his pale flawless Arms , he was wearing a big signatures cap and a black mask , I kept cheering him on until a moving vehicle caught my attention , I stood up and looked at the person riding a bicycle .

I didn't noticed zelo was already standing next to me and starred at the bicycle I was gazing at with envy . " let's go ride a bicycle ! " he pulled me with him to the lady who was renting the bicycles .

" but junhong . I don't know how to ride a bike " I said with worry , I looked at the people biking with envy " ahh I really wanna try it . " I said .

He gave me a comforting pat " don't worry , I have an idea . " he smiled .

-------------------------------------

" UWAAAAAAAAHHH !! " I shouted feeling the air blowing my hair , junhong glanced and giggled at my reaction . Yeah , since I can't bike alone , we rented a bicycle for couples , it was cute . Junhong was the one sitting front as the both of us kept twirling the pedal . XD

Some people , mostly girls where looking at us . " Hae- shi look ! " he raised both of his hands letting of the the handle " yaaaaahhh !! " I scolded making him gripped both the handles back " kidding hehehhe ! " he said and maneuvered the bike in a zigzag pattern . XD

After our bicycle ride, we watched the street show , a group of teenagers were dancing BAP's warrior , both of us watched them and zelo was also nodding finding the teenagers good at it , he even danced some free style moves since one of the boys challenged him , all the people watching were amazed and giving him much praises. XD

After an hour of wandering around , we went into a coffee shop and have a quick snack before walking around the park again . XD

" ohh ! Hae- shi ! Look ! A photo sticker booth . " he said pointing at it not too far from us .

" ahhhh ! Let's go ! " I pulled him with me and approached the booth .

We comfortably  went inside and took some crazy photos . XD , he got out and designed the phones ourselves .

He draw some cat whiskers at my smiling face , " ahhhh cute ! Look ! " he made me looked at it , I draw some bunny ears at him making the two of us laughed , some people
Were whispering around.

After paying , the small droplets of  rain started pouring down , he looked at me , he placed his cap on me and pulled my hoodie up " lets get back to the hospital okey ?? " I nodded and ran with quickly while his arm wrapped protectively around me .

-------------------------------------

We sneakily went back to my room and stayed there , night came and zelo asked me to hang out at the roof top .

I saw two cute chairs in the middle of the quite roof top .

There were some candles around and totomato was sitting on my seat . I looked at it with awe . " junhong .. How did you do this ?? " because we were together the entire
Day and he never left my side .

" I have my own ways . Hehhee " he made me sat beside him . I held totomato and looked up , there were some few stars shinny .

" since we were unable to visit ice castle , TADAHHh !! " a gallon of ice cream was resting on his hand .

My shocked immediately changed into an excited expression " you - you bought an ice cream ??! " he giggled and gave me a spoon . He opened it for me and I immediately took one full spoon of chocolate ice cream into my mouth . XD

"HMMMMMMMMMMMM..... ! " I hummed feeling and tasting the ice cream that was slowly melting inside my mouth .. " ahhh ! I missed this ! " I falsely cried while eating more . XD

He stuffed some ice cream and leaned back looking at me getting all crazy with the ice cream . XD " that's why you have to get well soon . Hehehhe . " he adjusted my sweater to make me feel more Warmer.

He took his phone out and played something " I'm gonna sing , listen very carefully araso ?? " he said ..

I stopped eating and listened to him . I placed his phone on his lap and cleared his throat before singing , a song with a sweet melody started playing , he started singing along with it .

Even if I lose everything, if my popularity drops
Even if I can’t sing, if I get a different job
Will you still be able to love me for who I am?

Do you know that who I am on screen isn’t really my everything? (Do you know?)
Do you know that my overflowing confidence makes me even more anxious? (Do you know?)
Standing under the flashing lights, there is a thick shadow behind me.

Even if I lose everything, if my popularity drops
Even if I can’t sing, if I get a different job
Will you still be able to love me for who I am?

My jaw dropped hearing him sing , zelo is actually great at rapping but singing a slow melodramatic song also suits him , he actually have a soft , calmed and sweet voice , and to add to that , he was also singing it with sincerity and seriousness .

I just realized it was se7ven's song " when I can't sing " .

He looked at me " how was it ?? " he curiously asked .

I blinked " junhong -- I didnt know you could -- sing like that . " I said flattering , smile dazed .

He snickered " of course ! You thought all I know is speed rapping ?? Ackk !! " he held his chest and leaned back forcefully like someone just shot him . XD

" pabo ! Hehe junhong ! You have a wonderful voice ! You should really try singing these kinds of songs , hehehhe " I suggested . XD

" you like the lyrics ?  " he asked , I immediately punched him .

" yaahh of course id still love you even If your not popular anymore ! I knew you  even before your were " ZELO " . Heheehe " I took some ice cream .

He froze like a statue " you love me ?? " he asked .

" of course ! " I said cheerily , he strangely dragged his chair closer to me " JINJA ??" he asked curiously .

I looked at him " your my best friend. Of course I love you ! " I explained .

He sighed like he was dismayed with my answer. " ahhh ... Yeh . " he leaned back like all his energy went out .

" yaaaaaaaa waegooreee?? " I nudged him , he looked at me like he was about to cry " I felt like thousands of needles are poking me . " he said .

" bwwwwooooooooo ?? " his words confused me . He immediately smiled his usual smile " I was just joking . " he gave me a arm lock and messed up my hair "
Yaaa.... Hajimayo!! " he cried . He released me and stuffed some ice
Cream inside his mouth .

we were silent for a moment ..

" junhong ?? " I nudged him to get his attention . " hmmmmmmm ?? " he turned to look at me , waiting for what I was about to say .

I looked at the gallon of ice cream that was almost empty " If you only have an hour before the entire earth ends, what would be the last thing you'l do ?? " I starred at him curiously .

He inhaled some air and leaned back thinking " hmmm , last thing il do , I spent much time with my family , I experienced school life for awhile, i met wonderful people
Along the way , I 
finally became a singer .. The last things il do would be ........

-------------------------------------
Days ago - Japan-

Zelo 's POV

Our manager gave us two days free before flying to Singapore , I instantly asked him to let me fly back to korea because a family member of mine is deeply sick , thank god he allowed me . I am really worried the moment nana told me minhae was sick , no wonder she kept ignoring my calls .. Aisssshhh ..

I was busy packing things when himchan hyung came " you know , why don't you just tell her how you feel . " he sprawled his body on my bed .

He looked at him with confused look" what do u mean hyung ? "

He sat up with his brows  Puckered in a frown " don't give me that innocent look ! You know what I mean ---------

A hand rested on himchan hyung's shoulder " will you stop pressuring the kid . " yongguk hyung said and gave me his gummy smile .

" whaaaaaat ? Tomorrow might not come , you better tell her when you have the chance .. You never know , someone might do that first ahead of you . " he was serious while saying those words , although , he confused me a bit , his words somehow left a strong feeling .

" aigoooooo .. So greasy ! " hyung said messing himchan hyung's black hair .

-------------------------------------

" the last thing I would do , is to confess to the girl I like how I truly feel about her. " zelo finally said after a long pause.

" ehhhh ?? That princess of mato that you've been looking for ?? " I asked , he chuckled hearing my question " dehh .. Her . "

I leaned back " you haven't found her yet ?? " I crossed my legs while gazing up across the cold night sky .

" I think I already did . " he said softly .

My eyes widen as I sat up and looked at him with big eyes " WHOOO ?!!! " he was shocked with my reaction that made him moved in fright . " hahahah secret . Why would I tell you ?? "

I punched his arm " because I'm your bestfriend !! Yaaaaaa ... " I continued swinging his arms .

" not a strong reason . Hahahah what about you ? Are you liking someone ?? "  

I gulped at his question and looked away " nope . " I said frozen .

Zelo took totomato and huddle The stuffed toy " totomato said your lying . " he gave me that look that could make me feel guilty in a split of a second .

I bit my lips " I'm not !! " zelo squinted his eyes and eyeing me closely " yes you are , when your lying your eyes is shaky and you'l bit your lips just like that . " he pointed my lips .

I chocked " ya - ya h I'm --- Soo not ----

" when your lying , you stumble your words like a stuttering preschooler learning the a-z alphabet for the first  time  just like now . " he pointed out .

" bwwwwwwwwoo ?? Hahaha yah ! " I held my arm to him and --------

" and ! You will attacked me with violent behavior to threaten me  just to hide the truth , I know you too well minhae. " he ended  looking at the arm that was about to smack him

I shook my head . " ahh JINJA . " I said ..

" who is it ? " he asked seriously .

I started feeling nervous for no reason " ammmmmm --------- I was cuff of abruptly by ..

" I never though sick people would eat some cold ice cream and hang out at the roof top with a freezing temperature . " that huskly arrogant voice I haven't heard for days , I immediately got up , dropping my empty gallon on the floor .

" myungsoo ... " he was wearing a comfy sweater , his gaze transferred  to the person beside me . " I thought visitors were not allowed . What's an idol doing here ?? " he asked giving zelo rude stares.

Zelo's expression hardened "  I'm not just an ordinary visitor , I'm way BEYOND THAT . " zelo stressed out .

For a moment , the two of them were like having a stare battle , their last encounter were flashing back . Myungsoo grinned and looked at the both of us " I see. " he gave me a warm container " key and ONEW kept bugging me since this morning just to give you this . " I took it and looked at him ..

I was about to say something when he suddenly turned his back on me and just left .

Myungsoo .. My heart felt blank seeing him leave without any more words..
------------------------------------

MORNING CAME  

Great . I have panda eyes. I couldn't sleep well because of myungsoo . Aghhhhh .. I hate him .

Zelo wore his sling bang and looked at me " il be going . " he said , he was smiling .. Like always , but I know , he also feels a bit sad that his leaving ..

I bit my lips " mianhe .. I feel bad not going with you to the airport . " I pouted .

" hey , it's okey . Doesn't make ANY difference . Hehehe ".  we both looked at each other like both of us were waiting for the other one to speak up . I gave up " THANK YOU . Junhong , even though your busy , you came back to take care of me .. I'm really grateful . I. Deeply appreciate it . You always shows up at the right Time . Whehehehehe " I hugged him tightly " I'm gonna miss you junhongie.. " I said embarrassing him tighter .

" promise to get well soon okey ?? " I gave him a promise nod .

" your always welcome Hae-shi , well be coming back in Korea . Very soon . Take good care of YOURself . Okey ?? " he pinched my cheeks .  

" promise . " I said , he walked to the door and gave me one last smile and a wave before going out , I went to the window and saw him getting into a taxi .

Junhong is the very definition of FUN , he's always around when I really needed him the most " thank you . Zelo . " :)

-------------------------------------

I jumped in place while giggling in front of our school , yes .. After two days , I was finally discharged , I was so happy that I felt like was wearing our school uniform for the first time , I also woke up earlier than I usually do , XD .. I smelled the fresh Morning " ahhhhhhh ! I missed school !! "

" NOOOOONNNNAAAAA !! " that childlike voice that was approaching me , I smiled .. " TAEMIN !! "

He hugged me tightly " ahhhh noona ! Your finally back !! " he was so happy , even swaying me around .

" I MISSED YOU SWEETIE PIE ! " JONGHYUN said and stole a kiss on my cheeks earning some
Dagger stares from taemin . XD

Eun ah threw me a warm welcome back hug " ahhhh your back your back !! Finally !! " I was almost breathless with her hug . XD

" are you really fine now ? " key asked still looking worried . " of course ! Hehehehe " I even jumped around showing them how well I already am .

Suddenly , 3 giant books landed on my hand " my first class is at the 8th floor . Hurry up . " myungsoo said , ordering me around after a very long time .. I was also stunned looking at him again ..

" myungie , she just got well , not good to let her carry all that . " ONEW said and took the three books from me .

He chuckled " just got well ?? She spent eating an ice cream in a gloomy night , I think she already regained her health a long time ago .
" he grinned and turned his back on me " get the books . PALI ! " he walked like a king towards the entrance .

I grinned my teeth in annoyance .. " errrrhhhhhhhhhhh KIM MYUNGSOO !!! " I yelled .

XD

-------------------------------------

IM SORRY .... 1000x ! For not updating sooner !!! Lazy disease hit me hard . XD heheeh but ! I hope this chap was a good peace offering .. Heheheheh  

Yey!!! MINHAE's finally BACK BACK BACK !! I hope a date with zelo turned out well hehehe AGHH I'm sorry he needs to leave again .. He'l be back soon , on a very unexpected moment . XD  

WONDER HOW THINGS CHANGED WHILE SHE WAS AWAY ..  

TEASER!!

-------------------------------------

" minhae .. Can I ask you something ?? "

" sure . "

" plsss be honest . "

I nodded giving her reassurance .

She stared at me with those big serious eyes " tell me , do you have ANy feelings for myungsoo ? "

My neck stiffen that I couldn't even turn to look at her , her question sounds like a loud drum inside my ears " UEE --------

------------------------------------

Will minhae admit it ?!

Find out next ....

To those who left their awesome comments ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Sarang,

k.