The Date Crashers

The Kim's

 

 

Eun ah stopped the car @ the ..

 

" Lotte world ??" I stepped outside the car and shut the car door behind me .

 

I've heard about this place when I was in America , and I've always wanna come here !!

 

There were teenagers and kids around, excited to go on rides and enjoy the theme park . * woooeeh*
 

 

Eun ah stood beside me . " aissssh, I haven't been here for years . Anyways , I think they're having dinner @ an Australian restaurant , " she glanced @ her tracker .

 

" come on! " she held my wrist and dragged me to the restaurant .

 

-------------------------------------

 

@ SOME AUSTRALIAN RESTAURANT . XD

 

Uee and myungsoo chose a table near the window ,

 

Eun ah chose a table not too far fr them , we were both wearing eyes glasses and hats to hide our identity and fake mustache . XD

 

Uee was wearing a tight fitted jeans , which outlines her y long legs, and a dark blue loose long sleeves , her hair was fixed in a pony tail , she was wearing light make up .

 

" she's pretty . " I mumbled , amazed by her natural beauty .

 

Eun ah rolled her eyes .

 

Myungsoo was wearing a black leather jacket with a white undershirt , a black skinny jeans and a signatures sneakers , his hair was style in a gorgeous manner and " myungsoo 's handsome .. " I said while looking at him .

 

" EHERM !! " eun ah cleared with her brow raising .

 

" ahh -- I mean , WOW!! He prepared well for their date . Hahhaa " I said  with two thumbs up . XD

 

I flipped the menu to divert my attention for a while .

 

Eun ah glanced at them " look at her ! Enjoying some fluffy time with myungsoo , hahha , well I'm gonna ruin this night for you Uee , and how could that myungsoo ------ she glanced at me and shocked looking --

 

" YAHHH !! Were not here to have a lovely DINNER !! " she took my spaghetti plate I was having a fun time eating . With all the noodles I stuffed inside my mouth

 

I frowned " eun ah , I'm really starving !! I havent eaten anything since this afternoon " I stood up to get the plate from her .

 

" ANDWE !! Wait ----- " she stopped as we listened to the other two 's conversation under our ear pieces .

 

-------------------------------------

 

" good evening , sir , ma'am , may I take your order ?? " the polite waiter asked the two.

 

Myungsoo looked @ Uee "'you go first ."

 

Uee smiled cutely ,nodded and glanced at the waiting waiter " one lentil soup Camembert roast chicken and Ice tea pls "

 

The waiter took down their order ad glanced at myungsoo , who was looking at the menu . " give me grilled chicken with barbecue glaze . " he gave the mine back to the waiter .

 

" myungsoo -ah , your not very fond of Australian foods ?? " she asked .

 

Myungsoo glanced outside and smiled a bit " I'm more of a japanese food lover than others . " he admitted .

 

Uee bit her lips. " ahhhh ! We could have just gone to one "

 

" ani, it's fine to try something new . ( he glanced at the bracelets she was wearing ) . I'm really sorry about your bracelet. " he apologized sincerely .

 

Uee shook her head " no need , I was also clumsy when I almost fell , hehhee you didnt to tear it all apart when you grabbed me instantly . " she explained .

 

" waaaaaahhh , you just made me more guilty . " myungsoo giggled and gave her a nod .

 

-------------------------------------

 

TAG TEAM's TABLE .

 

" so that's why he brought her new a bracelet, he broke it by accident . " I mumbled while listening carefully with their conversation . " eun ah they're -------

 

I glanced around since eun ah was not sitting infront of me !

 

" where is she --------- my wandering eyes stopped at the counter near the all foods lining up , I saw eun ah sneakly beside myungsoo and Uee 's ordered food and she was pouring something .

 

I caught her. Smiling wickedly and returned to our table .

 

" what were you doing ?? " I asked her , leaning forward .

 

He looked @ Uee with squinted eyes under her hat " let's see if you'l still love australian food Uee . "

 

" eehhhhhhh ?? " I glanced at Uee and myungsoo 's table .

 

The waiter served their order , Uee was giggling while talking to myungsoo , she took a spoon and took some lentil soup, blew it for a while and stuffed it inside , and a second .

 

She stopped with her big eyes got even bigger and immediately stood up and almost spilled all the soap . XD she screamed . " HOOOOTT!! "

 

Myungsoo was surprised and stood beside her asking what's wrong .

 

While eun ah was " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH !! " she was rolling on the floor with happiness . XD

 

" Yahhh .. You poured some chill and garlic sauce on her soup ?!! " In whisper.

 

She shook her head " nope , not some . I poured ALL of it . " as she raised two bottles of sauce . Both EMPTY .

 

I also started giggling * ehh , mian, Uee :(( but I can't help but to laugh also . XD "

 

We composed ourselves after the 15 minutes laughing . XD , the waiter ended up being scolded by myungsoo .
 

 

I looked at the poor waiter :(

 

" don't worry , leave it to me . "
Eun ah said , pointing at herself .

 

-------------------------------------

 

The two went to an ice cream stand .

 

Myungsoo bought a vanilla ice cream and gave it to Uee " here , this Will help . " he said and looked at her with concern .

 

Uee who kept tucking her injured tongue out . XD , she took the ice cream and stuffed it inside " ahhh , I can't believe it , aahhhhh !! " she kept complaining . XD

 

Myungsoo was fighting back his giggles "
Ahh , just enjoy the ice cream . " he looked away clearing his throat . XD

 

They passed by a Ferris wheel . Uee stopped by and glanced at the big wheel .

 

" myungsoo , can we have a ride ?? " she asked , really hoping he'l say yes .

 

Myungsoo glanced at the big wheel " sure , let's go . " he said and approached the ticket booth .

 

Uee closed her eyes with crossed fingers " I have to say it . ( deep breaths ) " she nodded giving herself a fighting cheer and approached myungsoo .

 

-------------------------------------

 

NOT TOO FAR

 

 
I bit my finger " I think she'l pop her confession during the ride "
I said worrying .😔

 

Eun ah fold her arms and smirked , " let's see about that . " she wrapped her arms around me and walked ourselves to the ferris wheel operator .

 

I glanced at the people who were waiting for their turn to take a ride , the wheel stopped and myungsoo with uee entered one cubicle .

 

Eun ah knocked at a door with a board saying " OPERATOR . Unauthorized personnel NOT ALLOWED . "

 

The door opened and both of us went inside .

 

The fat guy operator was annoyed looking at us " yaahhh ! Haven't you read the board outside ?? " he said stood up .

 

Eun ah stepped up "
Deh ! We did , now how long will that big wheel come to a stop ?? " she asked sarcastically ignoring the elders earlier question .

 

He  pushed us outside " Go out! OUT ! I'm gonna call the security! "

 

To my gasped , eun ah pushed the fat operator " DO THAT ! Or il throw your YUMMY BURGER AT THE DUSHBIN ! " she threatened and opening the dushbin attempting to throw the burger . XD

 

The operator suddenly kneeled infront of us . XD " plssss no . Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu !! "
He was whipping infront of us . XD

 

Eun ah placed the burger back " NOW , HOW LONG ?! " she said glaring at the guy and shouting .

 

My heart was also panicked for a bit with eun ah's scarring action . XD

 

" 15 MINUTES ! " he said sounding scared . XD

 

" BWWWOOOO ?!! 15 min?!! " eun ah and me said at the same time . 😳

 

Eun ah shook her head " ANEYA ! She could myungsoo in less than  5 minutes ! " she sat infront of the screen and glanced at the operator .

 

She took out some money and politely give it to the operator . "
You need to do something for me . " she smiled sweetly .

 

" what is it ? " the guy asked getting interested @ the sight and smell of money .

 

"MAKE IT A 59 seconds ferris wheel RIDE . "😏 she commanded and glanced at the stationed ferris wheel .

 

XD
 
-------------------------------------

 

FERRIS WHEEL

 

The moment they got inside , myungsoo sat at the left side while Uee sat on the opposite side , the ferris wheel began moving .

 

Uee looked down and secretly starred at myungsoo who was gazing down at the sparkling lights .

 

He felt a bit anxious and starred at Uee . who was looking back at him .

 

" wae ?? " myungsoo asked a bit laughing by having caught Uee 😄.

 

Uee couldnt helped but smiled from getting caught . ☺" haha , ahhh .. Nothing's , it's just that .. Your still the same . Always quite and reserved . " she forced herself to giggle * aghh ! He just caught me starring ! Aisssshhh ! This is so embarrassing ! 😁*

 

Myungsoo crossed his legs " is it a bad thing ?? "

 

" aneyo !! I'm not saying it in a bad Way . Hehehe " she said with a peace sign .☺

 

" mian, hehehe , I'm just not the talkative type . " he said but gave her a genuine smile .

 

------------------------------------

 

OPERATOR's ROOM

 

BWWOOOOOOO ?! Not the talkative type ? HAHAHHAAH what he said just formed deep furrows on my brows ! Not the talkative type huh ?! He yells , shouts, complains , and sometimes brag ! Yahhhh ! KIM MYUNGSOO ! Are you praising yourself with a lie in front of uee right now ?? Pwaaaaah ! 😝  

 

I can't stop giggling from hearing what he said .

 

------------------------------------

 

 

FERRIS WHEEL .

 

Uee cleared and looked straight at myungsoo 's eyes with courage .

 

" myungsoo - ah , I actually have something to tell you . " she asked with nervousness .

 

Myungsoo leaned a little closer to hear the other clearly . " I also have something to tell you . " he said in a serious tone .

 

Uee's eyes widen * he has something to tell me ?? Omo ... Eh, I think It just made me nervous . *. 😳

 

" but you first . 😊 " myungsoo added and waited for Uee to whatever she was about yo say .

 

Uee gulped all her nervousness down " ahhh --- myungsoo --- I --- I -- I --lik ----------

 

The door opened before Uee was able to finished her sentence .

 

The two starred at the lady who opened the door " okey. ! Out you go kids . " she said gesturing the two to get out .

 

Myungsoo went out without complaining while Uee ..

 

She looked at the lady a bit irritated and bewildered " already ?? But I thought it was suppose to be a 15 minutes ride ? " she asked .

 

The lady looked at the operator 'a room and just shrugged her shoulders at Uee .

 

Uee stomped her foot in dismay . * aisssshh ! I was about to tell him ! * 😔

 

Myungsoo suddenly brust out laughing at Uee 's reaction " Uee , we can ride  and try the others . C'mon . " he held Uee 's elbow and gestures .

 

Uee just pouted and walked with myungsoo " ahhh , Ammmm what were you going to tell me ? " Uee. Asked, half expecting .

 

Myungsoo formed his mouth into an "0 " and scratched his forehead " Uee --------- he said a bit shy .

 

Uee stopped walking and glanced up myungsoo ." de  - deh ?? " she asked nervously .

 

He composed himself in front of her as he looked up again and gulped like a panicking little boy ,

 

He just made Uee trembled " say it . " she insisted .

 

He cleared his throat , gathering his courage " Uee  --- I was wondering -------- he stopped mid air . Uee was already having goosebumps .

 

She gestured him to just spill it out .

 

" if it wouldn't be such a bother ---------

 

" can we just have our soccer practice on the afternoons ?? I've already asked our coaches and they said it was negotiable . I just have to ask you .. So .. Is it okey ?? " he finally asked .

 

Uee 's jaw dropped RIPPED OPEN  " m-- mwooooo ??? "she asked , dismayed 😳

 

" deh , you see .. I actually have troubles waking up  in the morning . And same goes to the rest of my team . Since we have to practice together . Will it be -- okey ?? " he asked politely and smiling like a little boy 😁.

 

Uee sighed  " Amm sure , it's okey . " 😓

 

Myungsoo bowed at Uee "kamsahamnida " he said formally , and was just smacked by Uee at his shoulder , acting so formal 😝

 

"kaja. ! " he pulled Uee to walk .

 

------------------------------------

 

Eun ah and me just turned into laughing HYAENA's HEARING MYUNGSOO. 😝

 

" yaah , it was obviously , only him who couldnt make it in the morning ! " I said while laughing .

 

 "dangyeonhaji (of course ) hahhaha ! " eun ah wrapped her arm around me and sighed in relief " hoo!  I thought he  was going to confess . "

 

We left the room and bowed in respect infront of the fatty operator . " kamsahamnida " we said . The guy also did the same but shwwwooo us out .  😜

 

-------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo brought Uee to an indoor ice skating rink .

 

" do you know how to skate ?? " he asked by paying for the entrance fee .

 

DEH .

 

" a-- aneyo . Hahha , I didnt got the chance to learn it in the past . " Uee lied , while pretending to be amazed at the entire skating rink with many people,children and some were professionals , around the skating ground .

 

 Myungsoo nodded " jinja ?? Araso . Il teach you how . " he presented and gave Uee her skating shoe-wear.

 

Uee received it in excitement .

 

------------------------------------

 

MEANWHILE .. OUTSIDE .

 

Eun ah grinned her teeth in rage " HOW DARE HE BROUGHT HER TO MY VERY OWN SHRINE ?!! " 😡she yelled after seeing the two getting inside the rink .

 

I gave eun ah a calming pat since shes burning in anger .

 

" BRINGING HER TO MY PERSONAL HAVEN IS A BIG DISGRACE TO ME  !! 😡" she stomped her feet .

 

" ehhh , eun ah ..be calm .we can't do anything now . We can't just ask everyone to leave . " I said with a nod .

 

Eun immediately look at me like I just gave her the answer to a thousand yr old unanswered question " you !! Awwwwww ! That's why I chose you in this mission !! "😃 she hugged me and looked around , her gaze paused seeing mr . Mickey mouse and Donald duck  mascot passing by . And she wore that look again . " kaja !! " she dragged me to the two. .

 

" ehhhh ???!! Yah eun ah ! " I said .

 

Eun ah approached the two mascot and asked them to removed their " mouse and duck  heads "

 

" I need your costumes , undress them . " she ordered the two like a boss .

 

The the removed their heads " only if you pay us ! " the other one said .

 

Eun rolled her eyes . "40, 000 won . " eun ah offered .

 

I looked at eun ah with "😳" .

 

The two started discussing by themselves and turned to eun ah , " 70, 000 won !! " the two said in synch .

 

I looked at the two with dirty looks ! 😒

 

Eun ah laughed by herself , she gathered all her bucal fluids and spit at the side , she rolled her sleeve revealing her biceps , she raised her arm and " BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?!!! " she screamed and ----

 

PAKKKKKKKKKKKK ! BOGSSSSSSS !!!

 

I covered my eyes as she beat the two mascot . 😝

 

After 3 mins .

 

We got out of the comfort room in our mascot attire , 😝 , eun ah was Mickey mouse and I was Donald .

 

Before leaving , we took Selcas  together in some crazy poses , HAHAHHA .

 

" okey !! " eun ah said , getting into the mission again . " now here's what we're gonna do , I'm going  to the staff room while you ---

 

" jamkkanmanyo ( wait ) , what are you going to to at the staff room ?? " I asked curiously .

 

😏 " hehehehe , you'l know soon , now here's your part " she leaned on me and whispered .

 

"ihae ( I understand ) deh .. Araso . " I said nodding .
 

 

-------------------------------------
 
SKATING RINK .

 

Uee was struggling to skate while myungsoo was holding her both hands infront of her and assisting her to skate .

 

" don't slouch , stand straight and just skate calmly ,  " myungsoo instructed .

 

Uee looked down and smiled a bit , she did as he said but ended up tripping .

 

Both of them landed on their butts, laughing .😝 , myungsoo was the one who stood up and helped Uee "gwaenchanayo ?? " he said pulling her up .

 

" de - deh . " Uee was blushing at their close contact , almost hugging . 😊
Myungsoo smiled at her that just made her feel more attached .

 

Myungsoo noticed the people leaving the skating rink in a hurry " why are they leaving ?? "

 

Uee was startled seeing Donald duck walking towards them .

 

The duck before them , and the both of them did the same " is
Something wrong ? " Uee asked .

 

Donald cleared " his voice " , " Ammmm deh . Im sorry but you need to leave this place " he said in a voice that sounded like a duck choking and breathless 😝

 

" MWOOOH ? Wae ?? " myungsoo asked .

 

Donald duck , covered his face and looked down , with shoulders shrugged like crying . Uee came beside him " are you okey ?? " she asked .

 

" there was a 10 yrs old kid ji-in , she was a girl , and she loves skating so much , she kept practicing and practicing for a competition , but .. Her greatest rival who always feels threatened by her , knew she will lose against her , so .. She asked her mother to help her win !! So , the mother did her all for her
Daughter .. She didn't want to see her child depressed again from losing to ji-in, so .... " donald duck paused for a while . Uee moved closer to myungsoo  

 

" and .. Then ?? What happened ? " Uee asked with shaking voice .

 

Donald duck came closer to the two and said " she ... Killed ji-in . "👽 Donald duck said in a spooky manner as the entire lights of the skating rink arena. Flickered On and off like a Christmas lights in December .

 

" EHHHHHHHH ?!!!! " Uee screamed in shocked and ran to myungsoo 's side . 😨

 

Myungsoo also was looking serious .😳

 

The lights stopped flickering .

 

Donald moved closer " deh , and ji-in soul is still her , kept wandering around and always shows herself to those skaters and askes for help . One kid saw her earlier , so we decided to close this place tonight . " she said . " and .. You wanna know where she died ??" Donald duck asked the two . The atmosphere became more colder and a creepy ambiance is now flowing around the place

 

Uee gulped in nervousness " eo--eodie ?? " Uee asked stuttering .

 

Donald duck looked down " the exact spot where you two are standing . " he said and pointed at the spot they're standing . The lights started flickering again !!

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNJHHH !!! " Uee jumped in fright and skated her way out of the rink leaving myungsoo behind . 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

 

Myungsoo was left surprised looking at Uee leave " SHE CAN SKATE ?? " 😲

 

He ran after her . 😁

 

-------------------------------------

 

OUTSIDE .

 

" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA !! " eun ah and me kept laughing and rolling on the groud  talking about what happened .  

 

" hahhahaha Uee was scared to death !! I bet she'l have a hard time sleeping to night !! " eun ah said .

 

I stopped laughing " eun ah , I kidda fell guilty . Don't you ?? " 😞  

 

She shook her head " nope. . Yah . Don't be ! We're saving myungsoo . Okey ?? " she said and helped me out . " lets go . "

 

------------------------------------

 

BEAR SHOP .

 

 " you said you couldnt skate ." myungsoo said while looking at Uee looking at the stuff toys .

 

" HAHAHAHAHA !! Okey I know a little !! " she said and grabbed a bear to divert attention. " omo !! So cute !! " she said pinching the bear .

 

Myungsoo chuckled " wonhasimnikka?? ( do u want it ? ) "
He asked .  

 

-------------------------------------

 

OUTSIDE , the two still in mascot get up .

 

We saw the two leaving the store as Uee was carrying a big bear with her .

 

" waaaahhh .. Myungsoo bought her a bear . "🐻 I said in a low envy tone .  

 

Eun ah rolled here eyes as she removed her costume head , she took her phone and dialed . " Uee is getting on my nerves !"

 

I looked at eun ah as she was making a call " who are you calling ?? "

 

She gesture me to be quite .  As the other line answered .

 

-------------------------------------

 

@ some random burger stand , 5 muscular , bouncer looking street thugs, we're eating their burger when their leaders phone rang .

 

He shivered finding out whose calling .

 

He pressed the answer button in a shaking manner .

 

" de - deh ?? " he said .

 

" YAAHHHH !!  DOL-ah !! WHY DID IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER ?!! What were you guys doing ?? Eating at some random burger stand and ignoring my call ?!! " the hysterical eun ah said .

 

The leader well - built , dropped his burger " a -- aneyo ! What can I do for you boseu ( boss ) ? "😊 in a very polite respectful manner . 😁

 

-------------------------------------

 

Eun ah chuckled while holding her phone . " I have a job for you . "

 

DOL: job ?!! Mission ! Deh !! Anything for you boseu !! What is it ??

 

Eun ah : I need 3 folks . Come here @ the Lotte world . And gear up . Someone might recognize you .

 

I bit my lips ! I almost forgot ! Eun ah is the leader of a badass gang at their place !! What's she planning to do ?? 😨😨😨😨

 

Eun ah :  when you get here , I'm gonna give the the exact location of your target .

 

" eun ah !! "😰

 

 

Dol : boseu?!! < puzzled >

 

Eun ah : I need you to KIDNAP AND KILL SOMEONE ! THAT's A STAT ORDER !

 

My eyes widen !!" YAHHH EUN AH !! " 😱😱😱😱😱😱

 

Dol : ehhhhhhhhh ?!!! boseu?!!! 😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😱

 

Eun ah : You heard me . You better do it or else I'm gonna kidnap and kill you myself !! ARASO ??!! < threatens >

 

Dol : ahhhh   !! YEHHHH BOSEU !  👍

 

Eun ah: 😏👿

 

-------------------------------------

 

AFTER 30 minutes

 

Myungsoo and Uee we're having a quite walk at the park .

 

Uee looked up at myungsoo  " thank you for buying me such a cute bear !! "she said and hugged the big bear .

 

Myungsoo smiled and gave the bear a pat " it's nothing . Keep it well araso ??"

 

Uee nodded " deh !! "

 

Theyre conversation stopped when 3 big boys came infront of them , they're entire body were covered with thick clothing , all of them were wearing a bonnet and a mask covering their faces " HANDS UP !! " the leader like said and grabbing the two .

 

Myungsoo came to when one guy approached Uee " yaaaahh !! What is this ??!! What do you want ??! " he yelled .

 

" do -- do you want money ?? " Uee said in a very shaking scared tone .

 

The three laughed in synch like devils as they looked at Uee like she was the last glass of water in the middle of a desert .

 

The other one tried to approached Uee but got stopped by myungsoo 's deathly stare .

 

The leader like stood up "
We don't need money , we just need the BEAR ! GIVE US THAT BIG CUDDLY STUFFED TOY NOW !!  " he commanded desperately . 😝

 

Myungsoo and Uee 's jaw disappeared . 😳 " EHHHHH ??? "

 

Uee immediately surrendered the bear and the 3 disappeared in the bushes . 😜

 

-------------------------------------

 

Eun ah 's phone rang .

 

Dol : boseu !! We have the BEAR ! As you asked ! < sounds proud >

 

Eun ah : well done . Now .. KILL THAT BEAR UNTIL ITS LAST BEAR BREATH ! ARASO ?!

 

3 thugs : DEHHHHHH !

 

Eun ah : I'm gonna treat you tomorrow for a job well done < like a proud mother > 😘

 

3  thugs : YEAAHHH !! < rejoice >

 

Eun ah laughed in success .

 

" waaah eun ah !! If you work @
The FBI , there wouldn't be a unclosed left out case  . " I said amazed and clapped . 👏

 

She bowed in honor . Hahaha

 

Someone came before us ..

 

" eun ah ...... "

 

Both of us turned and my eyes popped out , the guy was tall , he was wearing a fitted jeans and a blue jacket with a red under shirt , and he wasn't wearing eye glasses I almost didn't recognized him !  

 

" MINHO ?!! " I gasped .

 

He was looking at eun ah and eun ah seemed to drift out of the universe looking at Minho .

 

" yaah what are you doing here ? " I asked .

 

" minhae , can I borrow eun ah for a while ? " he asked , expecting me to say yes .

 

" yes you may !! " eun ah said and jumped beside minho .

 

" Yahhh ! Eun ah ! You can't do this ! We're in the middle of something right ?!! " I reminded  her .  

 

Eun ah dragged me away " minhae !! Plssss ?? I really really wanna talk to him ! And be with him for even just a minute ! Because of JONGHYUN I can't even look at him because he kept guarding me 24/7 , and he kept popping in and out ! Plsss minhae !! " she suddenly kneeled infront of me begging .

 

I messed my hair ! " ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !! " eun ah hugged me tightly " ahhhh thank you !

 

" but you ! You can't abandon this MISSION !! Araso ?!! YOU GOT TO STOP UEE ! Or else I'm going to < gestured a head being cut > you ! Araso ?!!! I need an update every 5 minutes " she threatened .

 

I frowned " deh 😢"

 

Eun ah ran to Minho 's side .  I gave Minho a GLARE ! " thanks a lot Minho !! "

 

He giggled " I owe you one . "

 

-------------------------------------

 

I followed the tracker and saw the two sitting at the bench .  

 

I hid at the nearest tree and listened to their conversation .

 

--------------//-------------------

 

Myungsoo sighed in exhausted " this day is just -------

 

" unbelievable . " Uee finished myungsoo's sentence and drank the bottle of water .

 

They paused for a moment and laughed Hard .

 

Myungsoo leaned his back and pressed his hand at his temple like his head is hurting " daebak . " he whispered .

 

Uee stood up gripping her bottle of water " myungsoo ! I have to tell you something !! " she said .

 

Myungsoo 's forehead wrinkled with her action and stood up . " what is it ? "

 

-------------------------------------

 

OMO !! Ottoeke ?!! She's going to confess !! Eun ah 's gonna kill me if I let her !! Ahhhh !! what if I throw a rock at them ?? 😳 ahhhhhh !! Ani !! Ohhh !! Il call him !

 

I pulled my phone out as fast as I can, but before I pressed call , myungsoo 's phone started ringing already .

 

Huh ??? 😲

 

-------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo took his phone .

 

ONEW calling ..

 

Myungsoo glanced at his watch , it almost  midnight . He sighed in frustration . " give me a minute . " he said and walked a distance .
 

 

Uee sighed in exhaustion .

 

Myungsoo answered the call .

 

ONEW : myungsoo ! Mir ! Eun ah ! JONGHYUN  ! Key and TAEMIN !  

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes figuring it was a group call and prepared his ear to onews --

 

ONEW : YAHHHH !! DO YOU LOOK AT ME THIS LOW AND SOFTIE THAT ALL OF YOU ARE DISREGARDING MY STRICT RULES ?! WE AGREED THERE WILL BE NO ACTIVITIES BEYOND MIDNIGHT ! WHY CAN'T A SEE ANYONE AT HOME BESIDE CHICKI ?!  < yells 😡>

 

Key : errr hyung , I'm at halmuhnee 's place remember ? And taemin's with me , hes already sleeping beside me😘

 

Eun ah : ahhh I'm on the way home !!

 

JONGHYUN : yeah me too I'm at the car driving ! Hahhaa hahaa  

 

Key : I can hear all the girls at the background JONGHYUN !

 

JONGHYUN : Yahhh eun ah ! Who are you WITH ?? DONT TELL ME YOUR WITH THAT ----

 

Eun ah : tititiititit .. < hang up >

 

Mir : errrrr hyung . I'm at my room , at the comfort room defecating . You can check if you want 😂

 

ONEW : THE REST OF YOU ! COME HOME NOW !  
 

 

Myungsoo went back to Uee "'sorry , ONEW is now at his hysterical state , I think we should go. It's already late and ------

 

" atleast hear me out ! " Uee said .

 

Myungsoo stopped  " eer go on . "

 

She deep breath and gathered all her courage once again " myungsoo -ah ! I -- I REALL LIKE ---------

 

------------//----------------------

 

I kneeled and pressed my hands together " lord !! Help me !! She can't ---- she can't -------

 

The loud and lighting roaring up in the sky was heard as the big and strong rain came down pouring water everywhere .

 

-------------------------------------

 

" Uee !! Lets leave ! It's raining heavly !! " myungsoo said wrapping his jacket at Uee and grabbed her to go home . 😝

 

-------------------------------------

 

I gasped as I looked up at the sky " LORD !! kamsahamnida !! " I bowed and kept jumping under my Donald duck and in the middle of. The heavy rain .

 

------------------------------------

 

I arrived at their house ahead than myungsoo . I found all of them at home getting scolded by ONEW , Except key and taemin who was at they halmuhnee 's place 😝 . I immediately dried my hair , I went to eun ah to talk about what happened , after , I went to myungsoo 's room since I heard him got in .

 

When I got in , he was already in his sleeping get and was surprised seeing me sitting with him .

 

" ahhh , myungsoo ?? " I called , he was wearing a white tank top revealing  his bare fawless arms and his hair was damp some strands od his hair was dripping wet , he's eyes we're tired but it didn't made his stares less attractive , his thin , well curved lips were moist and slightly open and ---

 

" YAHHHHHHH ! " he shouted , making me realized I've been starring at him for 3 mins already 😝

 

" ahhh ! Hahhahaa ( cleared throat ) Amm , myungsoo .. mian haeyo . " I said softly and looked down butting my lips .

 

He smirked and chuckled but didn't said a word . I looked at him and he was just waiting for my explanation . I just realized we haven't talked since that incident with zelo .

 

" mian haeyo , about zelo .. And you two almost got into a fight . Believe me or not , I didn't ask him to try and revoke the contract , he found it out himself . And .. From now on , I'm going to show full compliance on our contract .. Until it ends. yagsog ( promise " I gave my sincere smile for the first time .

 

He bit his lower lip and chuckled , he looked at my arm " is it healed already ? "

 

I rolled my sleeves up " errrr not so . "

 

He turned and took something inside his drawer . It was a cream  , he opened it and gently held my arm " this will help . So your wounds Wont leave scars . " he applied the cream gently on my wounds .

 

When he was busy applying at , I was smiling so wide my cheeks were hurting , the feeling that he somehow cares makes me extremely happy I couldn't even put it into words . I suddenly wiped my smiled away when he glanced at me . 😷

 

He gave the cream to me " you can keep it . " he said .

 

I smiled " thank you . Yaahhh ! Aren't going to apologize about this ??! " I glared .

 

" BWWOOOOOOO ? Yah . Why am I going to apologize to something I'm not even sorry of doing ! " as he glanced at my arm.

 

I smack him " yaahhh meanie, because of you I have this  ! " I said pointing at the wounds .

 

He rolled his eyes and massage his temples lightly .

 

I looked at him in concern " does your head hurts ?"

 

He opened his eyes for me for a sec and nodded .

 

I smiled " I know how to massage ! Haven't I told you I have a very talented hands ! " I boast 😂

 

He chucked and took a pillow and placed it on my lap " lets verify that theory of yours. " he said and rest his head on my lap and laying down .

 

I gasped feeling 1/4 of his body weights on mine . With my nervous hands , I placed my fingertips
On either sides of his
Head , I bit my lips as I ran my fingertips into
Long , gentle and soft starting from his head down to his temples , I suppressed my giggles as I felt his pulsating temples , it was beating alongside with my heart , but the only difference is , my heart was thumping so loud , hard and fast as I gaze at his face , his eyes were closed and his slightly opened mouth was mumbling as he was breathing softly  .

 

He fell asleep already . 😊

 

I positioned his to bed comfortably and covered him with his soft blanket .

 

I starred at him quietly as he was sleeping peacefully " myungsoo .. il stay by your side , even just as your slave . " ☺

 

-------------------------------------

 

ONEW oppa , drove me home , and nana didn't scold me since it was ONEW oppa who
Brought me home 😍.

 

I went inside my room and sat infront of my mirror . I looked at myself and sighed .

 

I reached for my heart "  wae ? Why are you beating so fast whenever myungsoo 's beside me or even just seeing him from a far , and even if i feel guilty spoiling their date , i was glad that uee wasnt able
To -- wait I'm I ------- I paused and messed my hair " ahhhhh !! ANDWE !! " I screamed .

 

Evil me : Yahhh !! Isn't it obvious ?!! YOU LIKE HIM STUPID !

 

Good me : ANDWE !you don't like him  

 

Evil me : yaahhh why are you lying to her ?! I thought I was the evil one here !

 

Good me : ................... > converted <  

 

Evil me 2 : yeah minhae ! YOU LIKE HIM
. 😉

 

Evil me : welcome to the club !! Atleast !! 😃

 

I reached for TOTOMATO  " totomato , I'm gonna share a secret , but promise me you won't share it to anyone ! Even to your master ! " I held his head into a nod .

 

" I -- I think I like MYUNGSOO "
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
---------------------------------/--

 

HHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WROTE. . Hehehehe ! But !! I hope It was a worth reading epichapter hehehehehehe !

 

This is
Probably a full blast chapter with the full date crashers scope , Uee's failed
Confession and finally ! Minhae 's realization HAHAHAHAHA

 

Now ..
What will
She do with her growing feeling for myungsoo ??

 

Hahahahahahahahah ! Owwww pls
Stay subscribed ! There's a lot more to know 😝

 

I hope you guys will give me LOVELy YUMMY NERVE WRECKING MOUTH WATERY COMMENTS ! CAUSE I CAN'T MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS without knowing what you really feel
About this chapter .. Hope you guys understand 
Me with this 😊
..
Naaaahh I
Think
U all do since
All of us are writers here hehehhe

 

Love you guys ! I really do !
Thank you my silent readers , hope u guys speak up , active subbies and always leaving COMMENTS ! And to my new subbies here to join the club  .. Guys .. kamsahamnida !!

 

Sarangheyo ! ❤

 

DATE CRASHERS WITH TAG TEAM EUN- HAE  brought to by your one and only ..

 

k .