Clash of the siblings

The Kim's

 

 

Myungsoo and ONEW sat back to their individual chairs looking problematic .

 

Key and jonghyun sat back scratching their heads , taemin continue sipping his milk while Mir was out of words .

 

I was the only one left clueless ..

 

MIR's phone started ringing , he looked at the caller ID .
"it's nana , I better take this .. Excuse me ." Mir said and stood up and walked to the gardens .

 

" GENERAL MEETING , NOW . " ONEW said and stood up .

 

All of us followed him to the vacant room . ( the room where taemin was interrogated and the room Mir and I talked about hongki's kidnap plan XD ) .

 

The empty room before was now cleaned with a long table at the center of the room . All of us sat . * wow this room just turned into a headquarters *

 

ONEW was sitting at the center table , sitting on his right is myungsoo , with JONGHYUN , on his left is key taemin and me .

 

" tomorrow will be MIR's date , we better make sure things will go on smoothly . " ONEW said looking at us seriously .

 

" but with eun ah's old habit raging , I don't think thats even close
To possible hyung ." jonghyun  said to ONEW .

 

" what are you saying ?? It's MIR's first date !! We got to make it happen !! " key said with determination to turn things around .

 

" but what about eun ah noona?? "taemin said looking at key

 

All of them sighed in worry . And I was all confused .

 

" wait guys , will you pls share to me whats happening ??" I asked and eyeid each of them with my curious eyes .

 

Myungsoo burried himself on the table , " such a dummy " he mumbled but enough to be HEARD BY ME !

 

I glared at him ! " GRRRRRRRR !! "

 

" eun ah never let Mir date anyone . " key finally said .

 

" as in never ??" I asked amazed , why would she do that ??

 

" eun ah is just overprotective , she'll turn into an evil witch when she finds out Mir 's liking anyone or some girls are hitting on him , they'll be assassinated after a few days ." JONGHYUN said giggling " she's so overprotective , like someone I know . " JONGHYUN said  and glanced at key .

 

Key glared at him " easy for you to say ! U don't have a lil brother to look after ." key said and glance at taemin holding his milk .

 

" eun ah won't sit back and make things smoothly , so I'm going to assign tasks, will it be okey?? " ONEW asked all of us . And all of us nodded .

 

" key ,go shopping with Mir , he'll need  a charming clothes not a racers suit for his date kekeke " ONEW said looking at key .

 

" got it hyung ! I already have an outfit in mind kekeke " key said and jot down some notes on his organizer .

 

" taemin , prepare the goodies Mir needs " ONEW glanced at taemin .

 

" okey hyung ! Hmmm how bout a box of banana milk? Kekekeke Amm wait , flowers .. Girls like that right ?? " taemin said and earned a nod from JONGHYUN .

 

" Jong , brief Mir , seriously ." ONEW said looking at jonghyun with serious look .

 

" what do u mean seriously ?!! Of course I will !! His my PRIDE !! " JONGHYUN bragged on front of us .

 

" while you myungie, (wrapped his right arm around myungsoo ) you'l be sticking with me , kekeke  " ONEW said smilling sweetly at myungsoo .

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and unwrap onew's arms around him .

 

" how about me ?? " I asked excitedly .

 

" since your a girl , watch eun ah starting today till MIR's date ends . Will it be okey??"" ONEW said smiling .

 

WITH THAT SMILE ?? How could I say NO? XD .

 

-------------------------------------
 
Next morning ...

 

Eun ah 's POV .

 

I walked inside the girls shower room.

 

I saw the girls soccer team preparing themselves for a soccer practice .

 

I focused my attention to the blonde tall girl tying her long hair .

 

" I'm Jin ah!! " I called and my voice echoed In the entire room . The rest of the girls started rushing out when they saw me and the only girl left in the room was the person I wanted to talk the most . " hah . "

 

She looked startled when she saw me , I can see she's a bit nervous , GOOd.

 

I approached her with arms crossed and squinted eyes , she was obviously freaked out with my presence but still managed to smile . Hah ! Such a bad actress .

 

" annyeong haseyo eun ah unnie . " she said politely and bowed 90 deg with respect in front of me .

 

I gave her a wicked smirk .

 

" your the girl my brother 's suppose to date tonight am I right ??? " I asked .

 

" Amm yeh . " she said shyly .

 

I looked at her from head to toe " your tall, pretty , slim and athletic , and I'm not shocked why my brother's acting like a puppy dog with you , but here 's the call ,  I DON'T LIKE YOU FOR MY BROTHER . " I said prankly .

 

swang open with what I said . " unnie , I -- I really like your brother and the feeling is mutual , will you pls tell what you don't like about me ?? " she said even have the guts to smile !

 

" EVERYTHING . You are not the right girl for my brother . " I said .

 

She smiled again , I swear one more smile and il slap her !! She's starting to irritate me big time !!

 

" forgive me unnie but I think , it's up to Mir to -----

 

I pushed her to the locker and heard a loud slam the moment her back hit the locker .

 

" I've watched  over him since he was a baby , I know exactly the right girl for him , and an athletic girl like you who could only offer a pretty face is not the  right person for  my brother ! You even liked his bestfried , what are you ?? A player ??!!   Are you only after his popularity ?!! Make sure I won't see you with my brother tonight , tomorrow, next week , next month  or else ..." I paused for a moment cause I could see a tear falling from her eyes .

 

"  il throw you out of this school before you even realized it !" I finished my sentence and started walking away leaving a threatening gesture  .

 

I heard her sob , I smirked mentally , * weak girls like her doesn't match with  my brother *

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

I was inside the library and holding a book to hide my face , there were many people inside the library , students were reading books , doing their assignments and reviewing , and some were flirting  .XD

 

I slowly sneak a peek at eun ah who was quietly sitting a few tables from me , she was busy writing something down .

 

I'm watching her since it's the thing ONEW asked me to do . XD

 

* tonight is MIR's date , I wonder what eun ah really is like , and why is she even so overprotective towards Mir ?? Well yeah it's normal but -- * my thoughts stopped when I saw Mir rushing inside the library towards eun ah , and his expression was pissed .

 

He reached his sister's table . " NOONA !! WE NEED TO TALK ! " Mir said loudly .

 

All of the people heard his loud words and all of them started packing up their things and ran to the exist like some kind of marathon was taking place .

 

After 30 secs , the library was empty , even the librarian flew outside .

 

I looked around realizing that I'm the only person holding a book with eun ah and mir .

 

" NOONA !! " Mir shouted infront of eun ah slamming the table .

 

I'm Shocked at Mir. , where did he got the courage to shout at eun ah ??

 

I bit my nails , oh noooo !! This is trouble !! I immediately texted the rest to come over to the library  .

 

I went to them .

 

" oh hi son , what brought you here ?? " eun ah asked Mir not looking at him and just busy writing .

 

" what have you done ?? What did u tell her ?? Nana is now refusing to hang out with me ! She's not even looking at me ! " Mir said and looks like his at the peak of crying in front of us .

 

I bit my lips , I know how he likes nana , and how happy he was that nana felt the same way too . :(

 

" good  thing all I said finally sank into her head . " eun ah said now looking at Mir with a brow raising , she stood up and grabbed her things ." I gotta go I have some things to do " she said and stood up .

 

" wae?? Wae?? WAEYO?!! " Mir clenched his hands into a fist  and shouted the moment eun ah was passing infront of him .

 

Eun ah smiled . " you know why . " she said .

 

" stop  this ! Stop being selfish !! " Mir said and faced eun ah with an angry expression .

 

" BWOOOO??!!! Me selfish?!! Your calling me selfish?!! " now eun ah started raising her voice .

 

And I looked like an idiot in between them * now I know how hard ONEW oppa's position in the family , where is he ??!! * I thought .

 

ONEW , myungsoo and key came rushing inside the library .

 

" yes !! You are always selfish !! Your love suffocates me noona !! And I HATE IT !! " mir said shouting back at his sister .

 

Eun ah's expression became more hard when she heard the word hate .

 

" Mir , don't shout at your sister like that . " ONEW said finally in between them.

 

" I , I took care of you when our parents can't because of work ! I watched you and love you like no other !! I protected you with all that I can , WHERE ? AND HOW DID I END UP BEING THE SELFISH ONE !?!!! TELL ME ! " eun ah said shouting back at mir . She looked hurt but didn't drop a tear .  

 

If I have a brother and told me those things I think il be crying right now .

 

All of us got startled with eun ah except  Mir .

 

" yah , eun ah stop this ." myungsoo said holding eun ah by her arms .

 

" deh !! You did , you love, care , protected me I know that !! But you've gone to far ! I know your the reason why all the girls avoided me , I know you threatened all the girls who liked me during kindergarten up to this very moment !Do u know how awful I feel that my own sister can't seem to support me? ?! " Mir said releasing all his frustration .

 

" why ?? Do u think they really like you or after something else ?! I could smell all their dirty thoughts about you and our family ! And that girl you like , do u think she really cares for you ?!!  Shes not the right person for you ! She's just a pretty face waiting to break your heart ! " eun ah defended .

 

" STOP THIS !! " now ONEW was raising his voice .

 

" so what are you trying to say ?!! That they are after our wealth and popularity ?! Am I that small and a loser to you ?! " Mir said now stepping closer to eun ah sounding differently . And totally ignoring onew's  earlier words

 

" what else ?!! Hah? " eun ah now grabbed MIR's clothes I think they end up fighting and punching each other .

 

" yah both of you !! Your not making any sense anymore ! Mir stop disrespecting your sister ! " key scolded and grabbed Mir backwards .

 

"  I like her noona , and you can't stop me .  You are not my mother ! Your just my sister And I'm the only person to know who's the right person for me ! NOT YOU !" mir said .

 

Eun ah frozed for a while . And I could tell how hurt she was with MIR's words because her eyes where turning light red  but held her tears back by butting her lips hard .

 

" Yahhh !! Bang chul Yong ! Is that how u talk to your sister ?! " myungsoo shouted now getting involve to the bang siblings arguement .

 

" she disrespect me first hyung and I just hate her for that . " mir said and yanked key 's hands on his shoulder and stormed out of the library .

 

" Yahhh bang chul Yong !! You bastard. Come back here ! " myungsoo shouted but Mir didn't looked back .

 

ONEW sat down with hands on his head like he was having a terrible headache  while key was patting eun ah 'a back .

 

I think I'd prefer ONEW and myungsoo 's fight were both of them kept silent , bang siblings were totally throwing harsh words at each other I can't even stand  hearing . ;(

 

Eun ah was breathing heavily and trying to calm herself . Myungsoo looked at her with concern .

 

" I'm late for class ." eun ah said and grabbed her bag and head to the exit .

 

" eun ah ... " I was about to follow her when key stopped me .

 

" let's leave her for now . " key said  looking at the now leaving eun ah.

 

"what did we miss ?? " JONGHYUN said with taemin .

 

" a lot " I said .

 

-----------------------------------

 

KIM's residence .

 

All of us were at the living room except for eun ah who locked herself in her room and refused to talk to anyone .

 

Mir arrived looking more at ease than earlier .

 

" where have u been ?? " myungsoo said and stood up ready to hit a fight with Mir .  Mir was a bit stratled at myungsoo .

 

" myungsoo , don't ." ONEW said to the hot headed myungsoo .

 

" don't fight you guys " taemin said almost begging infront of his elders .

 

" I was with nana , and I asked for an apology . I'm still going on a date with her . And now , If all of you will go up against me also ------ onew cut mir off

 

 

" Pabo . , we're not choosing sides , so let's get you ready . " ONEW said smiling .

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sat back .

 

" now , I already have the clothes , let's get you dressed " key said sounds excited than Mir .

 

----------------------------------

 

Mir was now looking handsome in his faded jeans and a brown leather jacket ,a dark green undershirt with a badass design  , he looked manly than usual .

 

" woww Mir , you looked so handsome ! " I said while looking at him .

 

" ahhh really noona ?? " mir said blushing .

 

" is the goodies ready taemin ? " ONEW asked .

 

" deh , they are all inside the car . " tae said while gazing at Mir and key who was fixing mir's hair .( MIR's hair during sesame player , his appearance on the last ep . Keke )

 

" don't walk and talk like a grade schooler araso ?? And remember  your manners! "key reminded  mir .

 

" waaaa! Kibum are you halmuhnee or something ?!!  yah you punk , remember all I taught  you , and do u have condoms with you ?? " JONGHYUN asked .

 

Key and myungsoo smacked JONGHYUN hard .

 

" WHAT?!! They might do it tonight ! Would you rather bear seeing Mir as a father at a tender age of 17 ?!! Do u like to be called uncle at this early age ?!! I DONT ! And all teens are these days " JONGHYUN said exaggerating everything . Mir also shook his head .

 

" your referring to yourself JONGHYUN ! " key said.

 

Mir opened his wallet and all of our eyes bulged looking at a well slipped in his wallet .

 

JONGHYUN face was destroyed when he saw it . " Yahhh ? You only have one ?!! What if that tears in the middle of your happy time !!? Arrghh ! I told you to carry Atleast 10 . Jesus !! " JONGHYUN said and pulling 10 condoms from his pocket and placed it into MIR's wallet and some in his pocket. XD

 

All of us glared at JONGHYUN .

 

Key punched JONGHYUN and giggled .

 

" jonghyun, if nana saw that , what will she think ??  Mir wants to take her to bed ?? "I said .

 

" no, SHE'l think Mir is well prepared hehehehe. " JONGHYUN said proudly and grinned .

 

" are you ready ?? " ONEW asked .

 

" Ammmm yess .. " mir was about to leave when he stopped midway .

 

" I'd better tell my sister im leaving . " mir said softly and headed to the stairs .

 

All of us stared at him .

 

" pssshhh . That kid . " myungsoo said .

 

------------------------------------
MIR's POV .

 

I'm standing infront of my sisters door for like 5mins now .

 

I scratched my head and inhale some air . I know I said harsh words to her but , she was just too much .

 

I held the door knob and about to enter when I remembered . * Oww right ! I have to knock or else SHE'l knock me down . *

 

I knocked for 5 times but no one was answering , I tried opening the door but it was locked .

 

I cleared my throat . " noona , Amm I'm going . " I said and waited for a reply .

 

But there was none ...

 

I sighed .

 

" il be going then ! " I said making it sound alive .

 

But no one answered back .

 

I bit my lips ..

 

" ok then . " I said softly and started walking to the stairs .

 

------------------------------------

 

All of us walked Mir to his car outside the house .

 

I gasped , it was a blue sports car and by the looks of it , it's new .. I was actually thinking Mir would use halmuhnee 's treasure car but this is just--------

 

" woeehh ! Mir is this your car ?? " I exclaimed looking at the car , I started checking it out and touch it hahahahha

 

" it's mine . Waeyo?? Your planning to crash another car ?? " myungsoo said with a smirk .

 

I immediately withdraw my hand from touching it ! DANGER !!

 

All of them laughed .

 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmppttt !!

 

Mir got inside " I'm going !! " he said  

 

" chul Yong , drive safety ." ONEW said calling mir by his real name telling him to drive seriously .

 

" will do hyung ! " Mir said and glanced at eun ah's window for a moment and drove off .

 

We were left waving goodbye to Mir .

 

A few moment a black van parked infront of us .

 

" who's that ? " I whispered to taemin who was smiling .

 

The car window slid open and key popped his head out .

 

" let's go before we miss him ! " key said giving us a impatient look . " Pali!! " he added gesturing us to get in .

 

Onew opened the car and JONGHYUN , myungsoo and taemin went in .

 

I was dumbfounded " wait .. You'll sneaking on mir and nana's date ??? " I asked them .

 

" ahuh! And your coming with us noona ! " taemin said and pulled me inside .

 

ONEW was about to close the door when eun ah arrived .

 

She was wearing a simple faded skinny jeans and a hoodie , her long curly hair was untied and flew freely , but her facial expression was pale and unhappy . " I'm coming ." she said and got in .

 

It was dark inside , I can only see the meter lights infront of the drivers seats . Key was driving and JONGHYUN was sitting next to him , myungsoo was sitting with ONEW and i was in between eun ah and taemin .

 

" why are you guys doing this ?? " I asked .

 

" this is mir's first date, and I'm not very confident . " JONGHYUN said over the front seat while looking at himself in the mirror .

 

" hahahaha ! Really ?? I thought he was your pride ?? " key said laughing his diva laugh . And JONGHYUN just merong him

 

-------------------------------------

 

Key parked the car outside an Italian restaurant where Mir and nana is dinning in.

 

" This is it guys " ONEW said and stood up , ONEW and myungsoo moved the chairs , I can't even believe it was movable . All of us moved at the back of the van .

 

It was still dark . " taemin open the lights " myungsoo said ordering taemin .

 

Taemin got up and switched the lights on .

 

My eyes widen like a coin , there were big flat screens  infront of us ,  4 screens and some control buttons below , ONEW sat near the screen , and myungsoo  was adjusting the sound systems .

 

 " I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ! " I mumbled .

 

Taemin laughed at my expression " noona ! We always do this kekeke "

 

" really -- really?!! " * god ! These guys are like spies .. *

 

Key sat with us .

 

" the cameras are well positioned ONEW . " myungsoo said and pushed a button , now Mir and nana was all over the screens . The first screen was looking down on the two , the second was at MIR's side and the third was on nana's and the last was capturing the entire restaurant . So this is the thing ONEW oppa and myungsoo was busy about earlier , I saw them discussing seriously during lunch .

 

JONGHYUN sat with us and gave us  all popcorns .

 

" I feel like we're watching a movie or something . " I said unaware that I said it loudy .

 

All of them laughed at me expect eun ah who was quite .

 

We looked at Mir and nana having fun while eating pasta . Another order came in and it was chicken .

 

"OMyy!! Chicken !! " ONEW said looking and drooling over the newly served chicken .

 

" hyung , control yourself " key said focusing his gaze on the screens  and stuffing some popcorns.

 

Mir and nana was talking about funny stuffs , Mir was acting cute while nana was giggling like a grandma .

 

Mir was looking at nana smiling .

 

" owww look at that bastard !! He's eyes are twinkling ! Hahaha " myungsoo said laughing out loud .

 

Mir 's hand slowly sneaking like a ninja and about to hold nana's hand on the table .

 

And all of us went crazy inside the van !

 

" whhoooo !! That's my boy !!  Yahhh taemin ! Are you watching this ?!!" JONGHYUN said cheering at mir.  Taemin almost choked his own saliva looking at mir's ninja moves.

 

" Mir 's finally growing up !! " key said clapping and laughing ,myungsoo was giggling like a monkey

 

" chicken .. " ONEW said still looking at the chicken .

 

The bill came and Mir didn't got the chance to hold nana 'a hand , all of us sighed in dismay .

 

Nana excused herself and went to the power room . Mir slowly looked at his wallet and was shocked ! He's wallet was empty .

 

We face palmed ourselves ! "  I told him to bring money !! " key and JONGHYUN  both said .

 

" aisssshh !! il pay for it . " ONEW said and went out .

 

After seconds we saw ONEW inside the place and went straight to the waiter and paid for the bill .

 

" ONEW hyung is our hero !! " taemin said and all of us clapped .

 

"  arrggghh Mir is soo stupid!!" myungsoo suddenly screamed making us yelled in shocked .

 

" what's wrong ?? " key asked .

 

Myungsoo zoomed one portion at MIR's table .

 

" there's a on the table and the stupid Mir can't seem to notice it !! He must have dropped it when he was checking his wallet . " myungsoo said .

 

" bwwoooo ?!!! " all of us came closer with round eyes and all of us panicked at the sight of the .

 

" Yahhh ! JONGHYUN ! CLEAN THIS MESS ! " key said at JONGHYUN who was stunned .

 

" what ??!! Me ?? Why me ??!! " JONGHYUN said in his high pitched voice.

 

" hyung ! His your padawan learner ! Save him ! " taemin said pushing JONGHYUN out .

 

" you better get your in there before nana sees it JONGHYUN !!!! " key said .

 

" FINE FINE !! " Jong said and went to the restaurant .

 

After a few minutes JONGHYUN was inside and wearing a waiters uniform with a fake mustache , he sneakly grabbed the without Mir noticing .

 

All of us were laughing at JONGHYUN 's looks .

 

After 10 minutes , ONEW arrived with a box of chicken and JONGHYUN was rushing inside wiping his sweats .

 

" arrghhhh ! These kids are stressing me out . " JONGHYUN said and sat back . And all of us clapped our hands with their hard work

 

At the corner of my eye, I saw eun ah went out .

 

I sneakly went out and followed her leaving the crazy van .

 

------------------------------------

 

I was following eun ah for 20 mins , she was just walking , I don't even know where she's heading .

 

She stopped at the park and I hid myself behind a big tree .

 

She sat on a bench , I couldn't see her face , her back was facing me ..

 

Her arms moved to her face and I noticed her shoulders shrugged ..

 

I decided to stop hiding and and went to her , the atmosphere was actually cooled  so I hugged myself . I need to take eun ah home , she 'l get sick.

 

I was a few feet near her when I heard her ..

 

...........

 

I stopped my steps cause I  realized that .....

 

...........

 

................

 

..........................

 

Eun ah was crying heavily  ;(  
 
 
 
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

Oh my !!! Someone's Hurt . Actually the fact that eun ah was being overprotective is quite true in real life kekeke mir revealed it himself in a ep . In strong heart were both of them were guests, he said eun ah will do her evil schemes and search the girl Mir 's interested in , eun ah was the reason Mir had a hard time dating. Hehehe hope u liked this chapie kekekek pls comment and subscribe :)

 

k .