Ice princess 1

The Kim's

Next morning... (+.+)

I was already at the Kim's house . I checked my wrist watch  .

6:45 am 

Yep , I had to wake up this early since eun ah threatened to push me off a canal if I arrived late . XD

Puffff , great .

I smiled remembering eun ah 's text .

From : stepMASTER'eun ah

we'll be leaving around 7:30 , we're going snow  skiing . 
 
YOU BETTER WAKE UP EARLY! I'm going to PUSH YOU OFF A SMELLY CANAL IF YOUR LATE !! GOT it ?!!

I scratched my head , " araso . " geeezzz I think she's myungsoo 's girl version . They are really related . Grrrrr..

I blinked back to reality when the Main door suddenly shut open .

Eun ah came with her fully thick coat and black fitted jeans . Key and the rest was behind her .
" ohh ! Minhae ! Good thing your here ! Just in time ! We're leaving  " eun ah said and open the car door and stuffed her bag inside .

I frowned ." but it's only 6:45 , you said we'll be leaving at 7:30 " I said and stuffed my bag inside the car .

To my surprised , eun ah smacked me lighty with her coat  .

" yah ! It's already 7:25 " she said and let me gaze on her watch .

Whaaaattt ??!!

" errrr , eun ah , I think your watch is a bit advance ?? " I said in a low tone .

She glared at me and earned giggles from the rest .

" eun ah , drive safetly " myungsoo said with arms crossed .

" call us if anything goes wrong . " ONEW said .

" okey guys lets go !! " JONGHYUN said wearing thick clothes ready yo go skiing and threw his stuffs inside eun ah 's red car .

" hey !! What do u mean let's ?? " eun ah said and grabbed JONGHYUN's bag and threw it on the ground .

Jonghyun pouted " wae yo ?? " he said whining . He looks more childish than taemin . XD

" why must you go today noona ??!! Can't you go skiing next week ?? " taemin said while pouting cutely infront of eun ah .

" and why are you taking my sweetie pie huh ??!! What about us ??!! Don't you want to spend the entire day with us ?? " JONGHYUN said still pouting competing with taemin's cuteness .

" jonghyun's right ?!! Do u like her more than us ?? Hah?? I'm hurt bang Hyo Jin !! " key said stomping his feet .

I laughed at the three , they look like 3  kids begging their mother not to go .

Eun ah sighed and smiled at her cousins actions .

" I'm only taking minhae and that's that . "  eun ah  said and went to the drivers seat .

" but but .. Noona !! Take me with u plsss ?? " taemin said begging and ran to eun ah .

Key was already hugging and giving the crying JONGHYUN comforting patt .

While Mir just stood there and said nothing , I think the siblings haven't talked yet . :(

" mianhe Tae , I promise il bring some goodies for you , araso ?? " eun ah said sweetly to taemin .

Taemin's expressions were down , and ONEW immediately wrap an arm around taemin .

" taemin-ah , let them play for a whole  day without us , promise il treat you to the strawberry farm , just the two of us ,araso ?? " " ONEW said making a deal with a child XD

While myungsoo scratched his forehead while listening to his cousins childish conversations .

I sat at the front seat beside eun ah and waved goodbye to the frowning boys. " bu-bye !! :D "

------------------------------------

" eun ah !! Where are we going ??" I said with great excitement :)

She glanced at me and smiled " you'l know when we get there , it's gonna be a 3hrs drive to get there so just take a nap . " eun ah said and focused her gaze on the road .

" oh Chibcha ??? Araso  " I said and yawned . * eun ah's being kind to me now :) *I closed my eyes , but I'm still curious why eun ah chose me , I mean , she can bring key , or ONEW oppa , or mir , taemin or myungsoo ?? Why me ??

After minutes of thinking , My thoughts slowly faded as I drifted to dream land . Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

-------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes as eun ah shook me .

I yawned and looked outside . " we're here ?? " I asked , and I smiled as I saw the snow everywhere , we were at the entrance of the resort .

I went out hurrily , I jaw dropped as I read the big board infront of us at the entrance .

" we're here , at Yongpyong Resort. The biggest ski and snowboard resort in Korea. " eun ah said while looking at me .

I stepped closer while looking at the big slopes , and the giggling people inside , the white snow and the coffee shops .. I just covered my mouth with my hand with teary eyes .

" hey are you alright ?? " eun ah said with worry .

I looked at her pouting and " KYAAAAAAAAA !!! Eun ah ! This is the very first time I stepped on a ski resort ! !!! " I said screaming .

Everyone who was passing by with their thick clothes and scarf were looking weirdly at me .

Eun ah immediately covered my screaming mouth ." Yahhh will you stop screaming ??!! An avalanche will hit this resort any minute if you continue screaming ! " eun ah said and giggled looking at me .

I smiled at her while wiping my tears of joy . :)

" c'mon , let's change so we can start the fun ! " eun ah said and dragged me inside .

" yehey !! " I cheered while tagging behind eun ah's back .

------------------------------------
 

After a few minutes , a black van parked outside the entrance of yongpyong  ski  and snowboard resort and 6 boys came out .

" geezzzz ! I can't believe eun ah came here , WITHOUT US !! " key said while rubbing his hands together. .

" kibumie , don't get jealous , eun ah needs time with others also . " ONEW said with crossing his arms and slightly shivering .

" but why must noona come here today ?? And only with minhae noona . Pufffff ! " Mir said frowning while his lollipop .

" why are we even here ??? Can't we Just stay at home and prepare ?? Arrghhhh !! " myungsoo complained while adjusting his thick coat .

" naahhhh !! You are always the laziest and the kill joy in the family myungsoo !! " JONGHYUN said while looking at the girls passing by " hello pretty ladies .. " JONGHYUN said giving winks . Myungsoo just rolled his eyes with JONGHYUN  

" but ONEW hyung , you'l still treat me to the strawberry farm right ?? " taemin asked ONEW while key's wrapping a scarf ( with a letter  T at the edge of the scarf  ) around taemin's neck .

" yeh , we'll do that tomorrow . , as of now , let's get inside and follow them ." ONEW said and lead the way
 

-------------------------------------

We immediately changed into ski gears .

Eun ah dragged me to the slopes  with a tour guide by our side

" wooowwww !! Eun ah !! Look !! " I said pointing at the skiing people , I was amazed while looking at them flying down the slope .

"Among the various slopes, the Rainbow, Gold and Mega Green slopes are the most popular, and cover most of the three mountains overlooking the resort,
Rainbow is the highest, at 1,210 meters, and it takes 20 minutes to get to the top where skiers can choose which course to take. With numerous intersections, this is without a doubt, one of the most fun slopes riders can experience in Korea. The Rainbow Paradise course is the longest course, at 5,600 meters. 
If you are a beginner, however, the Mega Green (700 meters long) is the best choice.
As it is one of the widest slopes in Korea, beginners can worry less about crashing into other skiers. The slope is also relatively one of the easiest, as it is slanted at only 12 degrees." the tour guide said .

" owww !! Chincha ???!! Amm eun ah , I don't know how to ski , kekekekeke  I said amazed with embarrassment ,  while eun ah was looking at me with amusement .

" il teach you , let's go to the mega green slope! Since its for beginners :) " she said and dragged me to the mega green slope .

------------------------------------

The 6 boys were looking around when a guy approached them .

" good morning mr Kim , it's a pleasure to have you here today , " the guy said and bowed with respect infront of the boys .

" ohhh mr .wu !! Good morning to u also " ONEW said and bowed with the rest of the boys with him .

" our cousin eun ah is here , have you seen her ?? " key asked . The guy called another staff and talked to him in a quick manner .

" she's at the mega green slope with Someone mr. key " the guy said .

" okey let's go there ! , wait .. Where's JONGHYUN ?? " ONEW asked while scanning around looking for the missing blonde boy.

All of them search for the blonde .

" there he is ! il go get him ONEW hyung ! " taemin said and walked towards JONGHYUN who was currently talking to someone at the farest side from them .

------------------------------------
JONGHYUN 's POV

I was busy chatting with this gorgeous y  girl who was now giving me sweet smiles .

" hey look ! Did u saw that ??"I said while looking down at the girls winter shoe wear on the snowy ground  .

She immediately looked down " what ?? saw what ?? " she said while looking down .

" didn't you noticed how the icy snow melted under you because of your sizzling hotness ?? " I said in a very y seductive tone . : D

The girl looked at me and smiled shly while turning red  . " owww ... Ammmm really ?? Ahhhh " she said shly .

I smiled sweetly at her and winked  , look at her she's pretty , all the Girls are everywhere whoooeeeeeee!!

I was about to say something when I felt someone approached me and grabbed my arm .

I looked at the person and found it was our baby  taemin .

" what is it tae ??!! I'm busy flirting here , go play with Mir somewhere else make a snow man or an ice castle whatever  , shswooooooo !! " I said while pushing him away and returning my attention to the girl .

But taemin kept dragging me " but hyung ! We found eun ah noona ! We need to go now ! " taemin said while whining .

" aiiisssshhhhhhhh .. Let go of my sleeve." I said .

" omo!! Your so cute !! What's your name ?? " the girl said who noticed taemin whining beside me and pinched taemin's cheeks without warning .

 Our forever young taemin blushed and smile cutely , I rolled my eyes " Kim taemin  imida, " he said and bowed infront of the girl .

" omo !! How old are ? Do u have a girlfriend ? Can I have your number ??!! " the girl said in a rush tone ..

Whooeeeee !! Talk about aggressiveness , this kid is quite a noona magnet . But I eventually smiled , taemin looked at me a bit hesitant .

" give her your number , Pali ..... " I mouthed quietly to taemin without the girl noticing .

Taemin pulled out his phone when ..

" EHERRREMMMMMMM ... " a new comer , clearing his throat came to us with arms crossed and eye brow raised .

All of us looked at him and -----------

" KIM JONGHYUN !!! " key said with hands on waist ..

" HI.Hi.HI. ?? Opppsssss .. " is all I could say before my world turned black and white

-------------------------------------
 

Key , taemin , JONGHYUN and the rest went  to the mega green slope , not too close from eun ah and minhae .

" hyung !! Can you believe key ?!! He smacked me with a cellphone !! " JONGHYUN said to ONEW " I think you need to take me to the hospital now ! I can feel a hematoma forming!! " JONGHYUN said while massaging his head infront of onew XD

" you deserve it you flirt !! How could you be a bad influence to taemin , your he's hyung!! , you should be a role model to him!! " key nag.

" I am being a role model !! I'm showing him the ways of the force !! " JONGHYUN said with his starwars lines .

Key just ignored him and focused his attention on taemin while adjusting the scraft around his brothers neck " kwenchana?? Did that scary noona Hurt you ?? " key asked , and taemin immediately shook his head .

" guys will you stop fighting ?? " ONEW said with laughing at them .

" there they are !! " mir said while looking at minhae and eun ah through a telescope .

All of them gazed at minhae and eun ah talking , eun ah was demonstrating how to ski properly .

Myungsoo chuckled " look at her , doesn't know how to ski . "

" eeeeiiii ! I think they look cute ! " key said through a telescope with happy giggles .

After minutes, the two Of  them went up the slope , minhae was holding eun ah from behind while eun ah position herself. After minutes , eun ah drive down with minhae tagging at the back .

The two shouted while sliding down the slope . After a few moment , they both landed on the snow groud laughing .

" owww look myungie !! There having fun !! " ONEW said to the sleepy myungsoo .

" eun ah noona looks extremely happy . " Mir said under his telescope .

* it's actually the first time I saw her this happy :) * key thought .

-------------------------------------

I was laughing my lungs out with eun ah , while the two of us we're screaming like crazy while skiing down , I had a hard time learning so eun ah suggested that I held onto her back and slide with her ! Kekekeke

" eun ah ! That so fun !! Can we do it again ?? " I said while panting .

Eun ah laughed under her thick. Clothes , " of course !! Let's rest for a moment " she said and helped me got up .

Ring ding dong ring ding dong ...

It was eun ah's phone ringing again for the 15th time , she pulled it out and checked it .

" eun ah-ishi, I think you should answer that , it's been ringing since earlier , " I said smiling .

Eun ah looked at her phone a bit hesitant " okey , be right back " she said and ran to a far distance to answer the call .

Hmmmmm , many people kept. Calling eun ah today , I wonder why ??

I was busy admiring the snowy while playing with my snow board like a kid , I was waving my ski poles while giggling ..

When suddenly tripped over because of my ski  pole .

" OMO !!! " I gasped and ran immediately at the girls side who was yelling in pain .

" mianhe !! I didn't mean it ! Kwenchana ??? " I said and helped the girl up .

But the girl yanked my hand and got up by herself .

" what are you ?? 7yrs old ?? How could you be playing with that ?!! ( pointed at the ski poles ) are you born blind ?? You didn't saw me passing by ??!! " the girl said yelling infront of me .

I bit my lip , why am I always in trouble ?? I'm such a pabo !!

" I'm sorry , I'm sorry .. I'm really sorry , it was accident I swear .. " I said while bowing nonstop .

" some stupid people like you shouldnt be here !! Stupid !! " she yelled and to my surprise , she pulled my hair and pushed me with much force .

I collapsed to the ground landing on the ice cold snow while holding the side of my hair where she just pulled

The girl was looking down on me with hands on waist , she squinted her eyes and kicked me .

I groaned in pain while looking at the girl , why is everybody so mean to me ???
-------------------------------------
Myungsoo 's POV  

I burried my face on my hands * this girl is such a trouble maker and a push over * I thought and looked at the two girls .

" Yahhh !! Who does she think she is ??!! Hurting minhae like that ??!! " key said hysterically  said with his diva scream after seeing the girl fight . He was seating on bench .

" that noona is so mean !! " taemin said while stomping his feet .

" naahhhh , let them be ,, it's girls fight . " I said while watching the girl pulled MINhae's hair .

" hey , the girl is hot huh?? " JONGHYUN while looking through the telescope .

The girl pushed the drunkard slavegirl to the ground and even kicked her with force . I raided my brow looking at them .

Key was now on his feet " that's it !!! I'm gonna give that A SLAP OF HER LIFE !!! " key said and was ready to pick a fight together with taemin when ONEW suddenly stopped him .

" key , taemin calm down , let them solve this . " ONEW said but looking worried .

" it's noona's fault also , she's not being careful . " Mir said with hands on his pocket .

Mir and me chuckled in synch .

After a moment minhae got up when a boy approached them , by the looks of it the boy was the girls friend . The boy started yelling and to our surpise, the boy grabbed minhae my the collar, minhae was shocked and at the peak of tears when the guy pushed him .

All of us got up .

" yaaahhhh !!! Whose that ?!! How could he hurt a girl ?!! " JONGHYUN said heating up .

" he's not even handsome !!! That guy is  gonna die today !! " key said looking at the scene with anger.

" KYAAAAA !!!  I THINK THAT GUY IS A GAY !! " Mir said on his feet .

Taemin grabbed a big wood and looked at the guy with anger .

ONEW was now infront of the angry guys , " guys cmon , calm down let's not make a scene in here .. " ONEW said soothing the now burning atmosphere .

I smirked with their reactions and just yawned at the scene .

The boy pushed minhae again making her stumble down .

" YAHHHH ! IM GONNA BEAT THAT GUY UP !! " onew yelled about to charge in losing his sanity while key grabbed him .

" I'm coming with you yeobo !! " key said with burning eyes .

" let's bury him alive on the snow ground !! " Mir said a dangerous smirk  ready to make trouble .

JONGHYUN was now punching the air and warming up like a boxer.

" I'm gonna flip the two of them !! " taemin said suddenly sounded manly .

All of us stopped looked at him .

" let's go !! " key lead them .

I immediately stood and ran infront of them and looked at them * this guys looks like their going to a war , ONEW already lost  his reasoning *

" stop!!! " I screamed and all of them froze  " eun ah doesn't know we're her , all of your will ruin her day if you can't hold all your temper ! " I scolded .

All of them changed expression the moment they heard eun ah's name .

ONEW sighed " myungie's right , let's sit  down . " ONEW said getting his sanity back and all of them sat on the snow instead on the bench , just to warm their burning heads .

I cleared my throat ," let's just kidnap the guy later today . " I said and sat beside ONEW .

" ohhh !! Eun ah noona is back ! " taemin said while point at eun ah .

" hahhaa , these two are dead meat " all of us said. .

-------------------------------------

" yaahhh !!! Do u own this place to pick a fight with a small girl ??!! " eun ah said  .

I was startled with eun ah , she offered a hand and helped me .

" are you with her ?? If so , Teach her properly !! she's as stupid as a dumb baby ! " the girl said pointing finger at me .

" bwoooooo ???!!! Don't you point finger at us ! she's a beginner , if you don't know what that means ! Get a dictionary and save that to your poor vocabulary ! " eun ah said now raising her voice .

Oh no! This is trouble ! This is trouble !! Knowing eun ah , she's not gonna back off easily .

The girl was about to slap eun ah when the guy beside him stopped her " your friend is the one at fault here ! You Better take her home before she creates a riot around here ! " the guy said .

" hah , your gonna get into a riot if you don't shut your stinking mouth!! Are you a gay picking a fight with a girl ?? Are you deaf not hearing her countless apology ??! You better clean that ears of yours!! " eun ah said with sharp eyes  .

I immediately step in " guys .. Stop this , lets all be friends araso ?? " I said but eun ah just pushed me behind her telling me not to interfere .

I looked at them , eun ah even sounded like myungsoo when he's pissed off the way she say things when she's angry is quite similar to myungsoo  , like before when he defended me infront of the jungsang students , errrr why am I suddenly thinking about him ?? I shook my head

" WHO ARE YOU HUH?!!  ARE YOU THE QUEEN AROUND HERE ??!! " the girl shouted at eun ah .

Eun ah smirked " I'm bang Hyo Jin (Kim ) " eun ah announced .

The two suddenly like froze and turned pale, as white as a snow .

To my surprised the both of them bowed in apology " sorry miss eun ah - shi. " both of them said .

" don't apologize to me , but to her . " eun ah said looking at me .

Both of them apologized .

Wooooooow???

Not from a far 6 boys were cheering while looking at the scene .
-----------------------------------

The two of us removed  our gears and sat at the snow park for a while .

" are you okey??? " eun ah asked .

" Ammmm yeh .. " I nodded , I still can't believe those two suddenly turned into chickens when they found out who eun ah is ,  ..

" is the Kim family this influencial?? " I mumbled  .

She chucked , " naaahh just forget them , and you !! Why are you this weak ?? Are you really this kind ?? Geeeezzzz ! " eun ah said and started lecturing about how to be strong .

" miss eun ah- shii ?? " a slender women wearing a pink jacket looked at us smiling .

Eun ah got up and bowed infront of the girl " oh ! Annyeonghaseyo miss chiajin ! " eun ah greeted .

" rumors where flying saying your here !  And it's true !" she said and hug eun ah .

" Oww , this is minhae  , my friend " eun ah introduced .

I smiled !! I'm eun ah's friend now !! XD

I greeted her politely .

" eun ah ! You've got to skate today as a guest ! There is a skating competition today , but it's not that of a big deal , just for fun :) will you show you're skills plsss !! " miss chiajin begged .

Eun ah laughed " of course !! il be there ! "

" we have to go now !! Let's go !! " the girl said and dragged us both to the wide in door skating rink .

------------------------------------

The 6 boys followed the 3 girls to the big  skating rink while maintaining their distance not to get caught .

" owww look at those hot babes .. Witweeeeewww !! " JONGHYUN whistled while looking at the girls in their  y skating clothes .

" good thing I brought my camera " myungsoo said and pulled his camera his halmuhnee gave him as a treasure gift .

" lets sit there guys " ONEW said pointing at the vacant seats at the upper left .

-------------------------------------

I gasped while looking at eun ah . " eun ah ! Your so beautiful !!! " I said with admiration .

Eun ah was wearing a purple y skating clothes , it was filled with pretty sparkling glitters and her make up just made her glow like stars  .

She turned around " chincha?? Your not lying are you ?? " she said frowning .

I shook my head " aneyoooooo .. I'm telling the truth ! Kekekek " reassuring her that she's really pretty .

" you better watch me skate !! Araso ?? " she said and I nodded .

" eun ah , it's you ! You have to get in there for a special introduction" the lady said and eun ah nodded .

" I'm going to scream for you like a fangirl!! Kekekek " I said .

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, welcome to jongpyong's skating competition .. Now this is just for fun , let's all have fun .. " the mc said and all the people cheered .

" we have two special Guest from two of the most prestigious high schools in Korea , pls welcome miss bang Hyo Jin , the top figure skater from Seoul international high school !! " the mc cheered and all people went wild .

Eun ah skated here way to the rink and skated like a fairy around .

Wooowww now I know why everybody at school likes and hates her kekekeke , she's pretty , smart and talented but have a strong fierce attitude kekeke .

The other girl from jungsang highschool was called , and a slender , blonde girl with long y legs  skated her way to the rink , showed some moves and stood next to eun ah .
 

I squinted my eyes looking at the two talking in the middle of the rink , eun ah's expression changed , from a happy one to a -- I don't know ? Scared ?? She was stepping back and breathing heavily , like she was about to cry or something , the blonde her crossed her arms and mumbled some words , she even touches eun ah's hair and eun ah immediately looked away .

I frowned . " what's going on ?? " and after a moment , eun ah skating herself out in a rush  while looking down , the girl looked at eun ah with pity and a y smirked .

Eun ah walked passed me and ran to the power room , I could tell something is up .

" eun ah !! " I called and followed her .

-------------------------------------

The 6 boys were also shocked .

" what was that ?? " key asked and Mir , taemin  and JONGHYUN started asking with curiousity .

While ONEW and myungsoo froze at the moment .

" myungsoo , can you still remember her ?? " ONEW asked myungsoo .

Myungsoo 's face hardened " it's been 12 yrs , but I can still remember her and what she did very clearly . " myungsoo said with fist clenched .

" JESSICA JUNG .. " myungsoo mumbled but enough to be heard by the now irritated ONEW  , while looking at the girl in the middle of the rink waving .
 
 
 
 
 
 

------------------------------------
Annyeong !! Kekekekeke sorry to keep you guys waiting , mianhe !! :( but I hope you like this chap , kekekeke pls leave a comment :) and find out more next chap :)  errr sorry for those Jessica lovers out there , il just borrow jesica for a while kekekek

k.