Ice princess 2

The Kim's

I went to the powder room and found eun ah sitting of the floor with on her chest and her head is leaning on her bended knees , she was shaking .

" eun ah - shii??" I called out as I approached her .

I held her and she was startled seeing me . But I was more startled , because eun ah was ..

crying ..

" eun ah ! Why are you crying ?? " I said in a worried tone , but she just shook her head and determined not to tell me .

It pains me seeing her cry , because she's always tough and strong almost all the time .

" is it about the girl earlier ?? " I asked thinking about the scene at the  rink .

Eun ah looked at me and I knew I was right .

" why ?? Tell me .. You can' share it to me .. I promise I won't tell anyone ! " I said encouraging her to talk .

Eun ah shivered as tears kept flowing , like she was remembering a bad memory .

I gave her my handkerchief and wiped her tears .

I looked down and breath deeply " it's was .. It was years ago , when I was 7 yrs old , during my early years as a grade schooler .. My parents enrolled me to a school and I was alone always , Mir was still a baby that time and ONEW oppa and myungsoo both attended a different school but they were together , taemin was still a baby and key was studying abroad with jonghyun, so I was basically alone at school . " eun ah said with shaky voice .

I remembered ONEW oppa said that he knew myungsoo more than the rest since they've been together since they were  little , now I know .. They even attended the same school together , wait ! Back at eun ah .. " and then what happened ?? " I asked her .

" I was .. A loner , I was frequently bullied by everyone , and no one wanted to be my friend , I always eat during break times alone and whenever I try to speak during class everyone would just laugh at me , they would rip my assignments infront of me , they would thrEW books at me when I enter the room , they threw balls at me during PE . I was a push over back then " she said .

" BWOOOOHHHHh ??!! They - they did that to you ?!! " I said almost lost of words .

The tough and badass eun ah was bullied by everyone before ?!! I can't believe this !!

" deh.. I was bullied a lot ( smiles bitterly ) I begged my parents to transfer me to a different school but they wouldnt allow me since I've been transferring 4 times already , I held everything in , I was always scared everything I woke up in the morning for school , until one day ..

FLASH BACK .. 12 yrs ago ..

I was walking down the hall when students my senior bumped on me purposely ..

All of my things were on the floor , they even stepped on some of it .

I bent down and picked the books .

" hahahah bang Hyo Jin ! Loser !! "

" why don't you just transfer ?!! You don't fit in here ! Hahaha "

" ugly !! "

My tears were flowing as I heard those hurtful words when ..

" hey !! Why don't you pick someone your own size ?!! " a high pitched voice came .

The moment the kids saw the new comer they all started running away .

the girl came to me and said " are you alright ?? Are you hurt ?? " she asked .

I was surprised , because it was the first time someone talked to me and was kind enough to help me .

" a.. I'm fine ." I said shly , she picked the books and held it .

" annyeong !! Im jesica Jung ! But you can call me sica :) " she said with a warm smile .

Since then we became the BFF at school , we eat lunch together , study together , she became my partner I almost everything , I was lonely anymore because she was there , but everytime where outside of school , she'll take me to different places and made me pay for everything ,  and she'l hang out with onew oppa and myungsoo when they're around almost leaving out ,but I didn't mind at all .. She was my only friend " eu ah said and stood up to look at the mirror .

" until that day .. " eun ah closed her eyes remebering that day ..

I was about to walk inside the comfort room when I heard voices inside , I was about to leave and just use another room but I stopped when I heard my name ..

" sica , why are you even friends with that bang Hyo Jin ?!! She's weird ! " the other girl said .

" sica ?? " I mumbled to myself and peak .

" you guys are really stupid , don't you know that Hyo Jin came from a very wealthy family ?? She's a kim !! " sica said while looking at reflection .

" waaaaaa ?? Kim ?? " the other girl said .

" deh ! One of the wealthiest and influential family in Korea ! Don't you know that ?? " sica said .

I bit my lips and cried silently .

" I'm only playing a friend with because she's rich and famous , my mom told me to be close with her and all , at first I didn't want to because I don't want to befriend a weird  loner ! But then again, she was so naive and stupid so I gave in . And her cousins are cute ! Esp ONEW oppa " sica said dreamily .

" so your playing her friend because your only using her ?? " the other girl said .

" of course dummy !! What else ?? Because she's sweet ?? Ewwww !! " sica said .

I was hurt , like my heart was breaking into tiny pieces .

" sica ?? Is it true ?? " I said coming out with tears .

The 3 of them were shocked . But sica ' s face hardened " yeah , it's true " she said .

I cried infront of them " why ?? What did I ever do to you ?? "

" nothing really , you just have .. Everything ! And I'm sick playing your friend ! " sica shouted .

The two kids grabbed my arms and sica approached me " what are you doing ?? " I said sweating .

She smiled and touched my hair long silky black hair" you know , I really envy your hair no matter how stupid you are , I know il never have a hair same as yours ,  SO NEITHER WILL YOU !! " she said and pulled a scissor and approached me .

" OMG EUN AH ! SHE DID NOT !! " I exclaimed . Eun ah held her hair while looking at herself  in the mirror .

Eun ah smiled " yeah , she cut my hair , I was crying the whole time while looking at my hair on the floor , I actually looked like a guy after , "

I ran out of the comfort room crying heavily , and to my surprised , ONEW and myungsoo was at my school .

The two of them were shocked when they saw me .

" eun ah ?!!! " myungsoo said in shocked while looking at me .

ONEW oppa immediately hug me tightly with worry " WHO DID THIS TO YOU ?! the little ONEW said  .

" sica .. " I said while sobbing .

The moment myungsoo heard it he ran to find sica , ONEW and me ran to follow him with worry cause myungsoo will definitely turn into a scrazy kid anytime soon .

We stopped when myungsoo saw sica with her friends .

" JESICA JUNG !!! " little myungsoo  screamed her name .

Sica was shocked while holding the scissor . " hahaha what is this Hyo Jin ?? Hiding behind your cousins ?? " she said .

I was about to speak to her when ONEW oppa held me tight and told me to just keep quite .

" how could you show your lying face infront of us everytime ?? " lil myungsoo said with rage .

ONEW oppa didnt even stop myungsoo and just stood there hugging me .

" actually , it's not me , all of you are just naive . " sica said with a smirk .

Myungsoo stepped closer to sica and sica was a bit scared .

" myungie, stop .. Let's not waste our time here . " ONEW said .

But lil myungsoo' s attention was focused on sica , " one thing I hate the most are those people with filthy mouths filled with sweet dirty lies ! " myungsoo shouted and grabbed the scissors from sica and threw it on the wall , the scissor was broken into two .

Sica was startled with lil myungsoo 's action .

Myungsoo stepped  closer " GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I FORGET YOUR A GIRL. " he said  with eyes as sharp as a knife  and hands clenched into a fist suppressing his boiling temper .

Sica ran with her friends , since then on , I haven't seen her , myungsoo and ONEW oppa begged their parents and after few days they transferred to my school . After what happened , I told myself that I have to be strong for myself and for my brother and trust no one . " eun ah said and wiped her tears .

I was speechless , so this is the reason why eun ah was always alone at school , because she doesnt trust anyone anymore .. And she grew up strong so that no one would even dare to hurt her , or talk bad things about her , she built a big wall to protect herself .

I hugged eun ah " don't cry eun ah , your not that lil girl anymore ! Your strong and fierce and independent !! Don't let her squash you again !! " I said and looked at her with encouragement .

She hugged back but smiled bitterly .

" let's go outside lets not spoil our day because of her . " I told her and dragged her out .

-------------------------------------

No ones POV .

ONEW told the eun ah 's traumatic experience to key , taemin , JONGHYUN and Mir while myungsoo just sat listening .

The for boys were shocked . (0_0)

" I can't believe eun ah noona experienced that !! " taemin said while tearing up a bit .

" I'm out of words ... Really . " JONGHYUN said with stunned expression.

" IM GOING TO CUT THAT JESICA 's BLONDE HAIR !! " key yelled looking angry .

" is this .. Is this why eun ah noona is so overprotected towards me ?? " Mir asked ONEW remembering their argument at the library  .

ONEW nodded " deh , eun ah doesn't want you to experience what she had , how the only friend she trusted only befriended her because she was wealthy and such , she was afraid that you'l experience it too , so se never let her guard down with you and the rest of us . She's only trying to protect you Mir , she loves you so much . " ONEW said .

MIR's shoulders started shaking " how could I be such a jerk !! ?? I told noona hurtlful words , I told her I hate her and her love suffocates me and now .. And now ... " Mir couldn't finish his sentence because he started crying ( like MIR's cry in hello baby when dayoung confessed her hurt feelings towards Mir , while seungho comforted him XD )

Key hugged the crying Mir " just apologies to her mirue "

" and today is the best way to do that " myungsoo said with arms crossed .

------------------------------------

We changed cloths into comfy ones  when jesica suddenly came .

" bang Hyo jin, was it tears I saw earlier ?? Hah , nothing changed , your still a weakling " jesica said while flipping her hair.

I looked at eun ah but she was looking down quietly , it's just so unlikely .. This is not the eun ah I met .

" hey don't say those words to her ! You don't know eun ah in the first place ! You have no right to say those things . " I said frowning . * it's true ! Who does she think she is ?? *

Sica looked at me as if it's the first time she noticed me .

She smirked " who is this  ?? Your side kick ??" she said and came closer to me with those deadly eyes .

Eun looked up " don't .. Don't include her to this .. " eun ah said .

" hahaha !! What is this ?you finally have a friend ?? How much are you paying her to be your play friend ?? " sica said even laughed at eun ah in an insulting way .

THAT'S IT !  >:s

I pushed sica using my finger " friends are not toys you can buy at the toy store , you don't buy friendship like its the latest BB cream in the market , friends who are buyable are those people who are social climber and insecure girls LIKE YOU !! " I said looking at sica .

Sica face hardened while eun ah gasped at my words . 6 boys who are watching and eavesdropping was silently clapping .

Wait .. Did I just said those ?? XD

Sica raised her hand to slap me but eun ah held her hand with stiffened expression " don't you even lay a finger on her ! " eun ah said and Yanked sica 's hand .

Sica was taken aback and smirked " woowwww ?? Finally have the guts to defend someone Hyo Jin ?? " she walked around , encircling us while looking evily " let's see If you even deserve to be the called ice princess of SIU , you and me , in an figure skating battle  right now . And let the people decide who's deserving . But I'm pretty sure you'l lose . " sica said predicting the unpredictable .

Eun ah smiled , " sure . "

-------------------------------------

The three of us went out of the big skating rink auditorium and went to the public skating rink  .

Sica called the attention of the people around " morning to all of you ! I would like to have your attention and cooperation for just 10-15 minutes " she said , she explained to the people about the battle  . All the people gathered up .

Eun ah and me were at the sides preparing . Sica started skating .

I was watching her with big eyes , I mean .. I know she's somewhat our enemy but heck ! She skates good !!

My mouth just swang open while eun ah was getting a bit nervous .

" her moves are quite clear and with confidence , " eun ah said watching sica double flipped .

" eun ah !! Don't loose your spirit ! " I said .

After minutes sica finished her performance with a bow and all the people cheered , she skating her way to us and bumped eun ah as she was passing by " your turn ." she said and stood at the at corner with arms crossed .  

Eun ah skated to the center of the rink nervously , all the people were looking at her anticipating her moves .

Eun ah was still for a second and nodded to me telling me to staring playing her music at her phone .

It was a classical swan lake melody , I hit " play " .

But eun ah was not moving at all , it's as if she turned into a stone , I could she worry in her eyes .

Sica was already giggling at the side . >:s

The people started whispering with each other making eun ah feel uneasy .

I called eun ah 's attention " eun ah.. YOU CAN DO THIS ! don't give up your title because of her ! Remember the fierce confident eun ah , the girl everybody admires at school . You !! C'mon !! " I said in a low tone but enough to be heard by her .

She was motionless for a minute and signaled me to play the music again .

I nodded and played it again .

Eun ah then started skating , she slid as if the was a fairy flying around the rink , she managed to show a sweet smile to everyone like a princess , her sharp and elegant move matches the music , she spinned like a ballet dancer in the middle of the rink earning cheers from the audience . She skated and did a waltz jump and a bunny hop with various leg and hand movement .

All of us clapped at her " wooww eun ah !! "

She finished her moment in a princess like bow . And all the people cheered and clapped .

Sica was already burning at the side with the audience's reaction .

After the hot performance , all the audience went to the voting board with stickers on hand , they have to stick their sticker ( as votes ) to those who's the deserving winner .

The three of us waited anxiously .

6 boys approached the board , they were covered up , as in literally , their hair and head was covered by a snow bonet, and their face was covered by winter mask, all we could see are their eyes , squinting eyes .

All of them sticked their sticker at eun ah's side , one of them pulled out a set of stickers and was almost the board , since he sticked everything at eun ah's side aimlessly , he was about to stick one sticker at sica's side when the other flawless boy smacked him hard , the other boy sticked his chicken sticker at eun ah 's side while giggling , the other boy who was sipping a drink cutely draw a smiley beside his sticker , the other tall one just placed his sticker and crossed his arms while looking at sica 's side , I think the board will flame up by itself , the , the other boy sticked his sticker to eun ah's side and clapped like a proud mama , the last boy who was unable to stay still sneakly removed some stickers from sica 'a side and transferred it to eun ah's side.

After 10 minutes , we approached the board and counted the stickers .

 

Jessica Jung : 49, bang Hyo Jin : 100 .

Eun ah and me shouted with happiness while sica was kicked the board with anger .

Eun ah turned to face sica and said " gomawo . " she said . Sica and me where shocked.

" jesica , thank you for pushing and hurting me in the past , because those  days made me who I am right now . you made me strong and tough and I won't let , people like you .. EVER STEP ON ME AGAIN . " Eun ah said using her strong fierce voice .

I smiled , this is the eun ah I know ..:)

Sica looked scared a bit and walked away immediately . XD

We were left hugging each other happily , we stopped when a 7 yrs old came with a tiara on her head , her mother was behind her .

" eun ah unnie !! " the little girl with long dark hair called eun ah .

Eun ah bent down with a smile " annyeong !! What's your name lil girl ?? "  

The girl bowed " my name is myorin and I'm 7 yrs old !! Unnie ! You skated well and good ! ( thumbs up ) I also want to skate like you ( pouted ) when I grow up I want to be as pretty and as good like you !! " she said .

Eun ah giggled and pinched the little girls chubby cheeks " aigggooo !! Your so cute ! Okey ! Eun ah unnie will teach you how to skate , araso ?!! " eun ah said while myorin 's mom was smiling .

The girl smiled and nodded , " unnie , you deserve to wear this ! " the lil girl said and removed her princess like tiara and place it on top of eun ah's head .

Eun ah teared up as the tiara touched her head .

" unnie ! You are the true ice princess !! " she said , eun ah hugged the kid tightly .

I was wiping my tears while looking at them , the 6 boys were also sobbing like lil kids .

" thank you myorin . " eun ah said , she gave the mom her calling card .

" il be glad to teach her how to skate . Pls contact me ;) " eun ah said , the mother nodded and bowed .

-------------------------------------

Eun ah dragged me to a restaurant for Dinner , we were facing each other , eun ah silent her phone since its been ringing like crazy , she called the waiter and ordered food .

" minhae , thank you , for encouraging me out there and spending this day with me, " she said

I nodded and smile " what friends are for , wait .. We are friends right ??" I asked cause the last time I checked she hates me .

She smirked " il think about it . " making me frown .

She giggled and held out her right hand and said " soo minhae , will you be my friend ?? "

I smiled and shook hands with her " YESS !! " we giggled together .  

" Yahhh ! You better not tell anyone about sica !! " eun ah said . And I nodded.

The lights suddenly turned off and the room was now too dark !

" what's happening ?? " I said in panic .

" block out , it won't take long " eun ah said .

To our shocked , the main door opened and 6 shadows came out holding a big cake with 19 candles , the people around started clapping . And sang .

 saeng-il chukahamnida ,
 saeng-il chukahamnida , 

saranghaneun Eun ah -shi , 

 saeng-il chukahamnida

The 6 boys sang while the customers were clapping . The cake came floating towards us and to eun ah, eun ah was tearing up while looking at it .

My jaw dropped !! It's eun ah birthday?!! I've been with her since this morning and I didn't know?!!! No wonder many people kept calling her earlier !! And the guys were jealous that eun ah wanted to spend the day only with me !  I'm so CLUELESS !! I bang myself 5 times over the table !

" noona !! Make a wish !! " taemin said . Eun ah closed her eyes and blew the candles , camera came flashing , I'm guessing it's myungsoo .

All Us cheered as the room lighten up , eun ah's eyes were slightly red from crying , all of us hugged her and kissed her .

" Oww thank you !! " eun ah said while sobbing , the 5 boys gave their presents to eun ah and eun ah received them happily .

" eun ah ! I'm sorry I didn't prepare anything ! I actually didn't know ! " I said while the rest laughed , I pouted .

" it's okey ! You made me happy today and you spent this day with me , you also gave me moi2 so it's okey . " eun ah said .

" who's moi2 ? " taemin innocently asked . XD  

Mir approached eun ah " eun ah noona , ammmm " he said shly , while eun ah waited .

Mir gave her his gift , eun ah opened it  was a picture frame . All of us gathered up and looked at it .

It was Mir and eun ah sitting on a sofa , eun ah's hair was short , I'm guessing it was taken 12 yrs ago , when she was 7 and Mir was 5 , both of them were smiling with chocolate spread all over their faces , MIR's teeth were colored brown because of the chocolate ,with  eun ah wrapped her arm to the lil Mir , they look they twins having the same hair cut , they wear smiling so brightly with a peace sign . And a sticky note was beside the frame .

The only woman who nags more than my mother does . The women I shared my chocolates with when i cant seem to finish eating all of it , the woman who protected me since I was a baby , the woman who helped me and hugged me tightly during rough times , the woman who encourages me and gives me love like no other .

My only sister ,

Happy birthday eun ah noona !! Sarangheyo ! :*

All of us were wiping our tears especially eun ah .

" I thought I lost this picture . " eun ah said to Mir .

" aneyo , I kept it safely . " mir said , Mir suddenly kneeled infront of eun ah and with hands pressed together begging .

" noona ! I'm sorry !! Im sorry for those awful words I said to you , I was only angry and I didnt mean any of those ! Huhuhuhuhu mianhe ! Minhae !! Pls forgive me ?? Punish me , ground me for a year, beat me up , tie me overnight outside the house !! Anything ?!! MIIIIANNNHEEE !! " Mir said crying .

All of us giggled , eun ah helped Mir up and hugged Mir .

" say those words again and I'm going to really punish you for a life time . " eun ah said while wiping MIR's tears and kissed him on his cheek .

Mir hugged her back with happiness . All of the customers where like " owwwwwwwwwwwww.... " while looking at them . XD

Myungsoo took pictures , and all of us hugged them .

" Mir ! You googled that qoute didn't you ??! " JONGHYUN said .

" Yahhh !! I wrote it myself !! " mir said and all of us laughed .

All of us celebrated eun ah 's birthday that night happily :D

-------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING LUCH TIME .

I invited eun ah over our table . Iu , amber and Minho were shocked looking at eun ah sitting with us .

" guys , I know all of you already knew eun ah , kekeke Eun ah , this is IU . " I said and eun ah and iu shook hands with smiles .

" and this is ----- amber cut me off

" HI!! I'm amber ! I'm single ! Can I have your number ?!!! " amber said shouting while looking at eun ah like a hungry lion .

Eun ah laughed and saved her number on ambers phone , amber suddenly ran around screaming. XD

" and this is minho " I introduced . Eun ah held her hand but Minho was just looking at her motionless .

I kicked Minho under the table which brought him to reality * what's wrong with this guy ?? XD * they shook hands while smiling at each other .

Iu and me both squinted our eyes at them . Hmmmmmm

-------------------------------------

PE TIME ..

Nana suddenly dragged me out " unnie ! Someone wants to talk to you ! " she said .

" huh ??? Who ?? " I asked .

She brought me to the bleachers and a tall slim lady wearing PE uniform with a timer sling  hagging around her neck was waiting .

" soo minhae ?? " the lady said .

I bowed infront of her " yeehh , "

I looked at her closely , she's pretty and tall , I could tell she's my unnie .

" il be forward with you " she said and I waited .

" I am the coach of the women's soccer team , and I want you on my team . " she said .

My eyes popped !! WHAT?!!! SHE WANTS ME TO -----

She smiled and her dimpled was now showing , " I am willing to train you " she added . She held out her hand .

" I'm park ji- young , but you can call me COACH KAHI . " she said and smiled .
 
 
 
 
 

-------------------------------------
Annyeong !! XD THANK YOU SO MUCH ! To those who left their comments !! I love you guys kekeke ! Hey did you enjoy this chap ?? Kekeke pls leave a comment if you like kekekek  

Yep !! After school is joining the party yeah. !!! Hahahah

Pls don't hate me with Jessica in here kekekek XD

Il update soooonnn . : *

k.