THE MAKNAE REBELLION.

The Kim's

" are you two out of your minds?! Myungsoo will shoot both of you when he finds out your working with me ! " I said .

" noona! We thought about this and we want to help. " taemin said .

" myungsoo hyung is constantly bullying me you know, it's pay back time noona! " Mir said with much determination .

" well,well, there's maknae rebellion going on around here." amber said while eyeing the two .

I introduced them to my friend and they sat with us . Iu was looking at them with admiration . While amber with amusement .

" c'mon noona! Let us play with you . " taemin said .

" Mir has his reasons to take MINHAE's side , what's your reason taemin ? " iu asked taemin .

AlI of us looked at taemin .

 

" I just want to help noona get her freedom back . " he said cutely . I was actually touched with what he said.

" aiigoo! Your so cute! " iu and me said and pinch his cheeks on each sides , while Mir and amber rolled their eyes.

" and how myungie hyung treated ONEW hyung is just way to harsh " taemin added .

" you got that right! I'm gonna kick hyung's so hard !! " Mir shouted ,  lust for revenge was written all over his face .

" well minhae?? It's all up to you . " amber said .

* myungsoo already went crazy when ONEW  stoop up and unintentionally took my side, how much more when he finds out that the maknae line in his family are plotting a rebellion against him! And I'm the one waving the rebellion flag! * I sighed.

" c'mon noona! Say yes! " taemin said .

" you don't have any other choice you know . " Mir said . Iu and amber nodded .

I closed my eyes . " okey ." gosh, I know il regret this for the rest of my life! But I can't face myungsoo alone either . He'l laugh in front of my face!

Taemin and Mir rejoice .

" noona! We have to practice tonight! " taemin suggested .

" if your planning to take myungsoo down , you gonna need lots of practice and miracles " amber said .

" yea ahahah!!" Mir said and slammed the table .

* oh boy *

-------------------------------------

We were all at the park practicing, while iu and amber sat on the grass watching us with water and towels on hand.

We were all working hard when someone suddenly came.

And amber's smile turned into a frown .

" are you doing what I think your doing ??!! "  he said , all of us turned to the newcomer .

" key hyung!! " Mir and taemin said in synch . Key eyed the three of us with hands on waist .

I shyly smiled while holding the ball .

" we're on noona MINHAE's side! We'l help her .  Taemin said .

" and teach myungsoo hyung a big lesson!! " Mir added . Key face palm himself .

" do you have any idea what myungsoo will do if he'l find out about this?? He'l probably murder the two of you in you're sleep! " key said sounding worried ANd hysterical .

" but you won't tell him, right hyung?? " taemin said and gave key his irresistible  puppy eyes .

Key sighed . " of course, I won't betray my own baby brother . " he said and messed taemin's hair, " but, I'm not on either teams also . "

Amber came and said goodbye to us. She gave key a glare and left with iu .

" what's with him?? " key asked .

  " her . " I corrected him  and gave him a shocked .

------------------------------------

We all sat on the grass and took a short rest .

" key, you know whose on myungsoo side ? " I asked him .

He nodded while wiping taemin's sweats .

" tell us hyung!!!  " Mir said .

Key crossed his arms " no, it would be a declaration of war against myungsoo, and I already have enough headaches . I'm not telling . "

 

We  were busy chatting when I remembered something,

" can you guys tell me about myungsoo's betrayal issues? How did it start? " I asked them coz I was really curious about it .

They were all staring at each other as if thinking whether to tell me or not .

Key finally cleared his throat and open up .

" it happened last year . A transferee student came to our school. He immediately befriended myungie . They were pretty close ,ONEW almost got  jealous." key laughed ,

" they were bestfriends?" I asked .

" yeah, myungsoo hyung taught the guy lots of things about music . " Mir said

" music?? "

" yeah! Myungie hyung was a charismatic bandleader before ! "

I almost choked with water .

" myungsoo is really talented you know , he's good at almost everything . Singing, composing etc . Key said "

" really?? I never saw him show off his talents , well, does his talent on torturing me counts? He's pretty much good at it " I said and made them laugh .

" so the guy was always with myungsoo, he met alot of people through myungie. Myungsoo even showed him his compilation of songs he composed . He really trusted him that much . the guy was also talented but somehow I had A feeling that he envied myungsoo much .

" hyung and his band was practicing for the rock festival when his friend , suddenly disappeared . Hyung was a bit sad because he never said goodbye to him . " Mir said .

" the festival came and we were all shocked , the guy was a bandleader from our schools greatest rival . Myungie  was shocked but continued playing .Taemin said

" the guys band played a song myungsoo composed , the same song myungsoo played but they only changed some tunes , and i found out that the guy has a  relative among the judges and did his dirty thing . They were declared winners while myungsoo's band was called the copycats. Myungsoo's world came crambling, because they've been working so hard to win. The guy obviously stole the compilations of songs from myungsoo .he planned everything from the moment myungie met him,up to the festival ." Key said

I was speechless! " how could someone do that to him? "

" hyung was so mad, he didn't talk and just left . He was on his angry state for nearly 2months and almost destroyed the house with anger . " Mir added remembering the events long passed .

* I can't imagine how painful it was for myungsoo , he was cheated and betrayed by the person he trusted the most .I would probably act the same .  *.

" but ONEW hyung never left his side and comforted him all the way, even if he was already acting too much . He was deeply hurt , since then , he rarely trust anyone . Myungsoo is a very sincere and honest person , betray him and you'll be sorry. " key said with warning gaze.

" so that's why he reacted towards ONEW oppa like that , he felt betrayed by the person he trust. " I said . " what happened with the band? "

 

" myungsoo left the band and focused on dancing and soccer, he stop singing and composing songs. " key said .

" so where Is the band right now? Who is the new bandleader ? . "

" the band is still playing , under jongie hyung's   leadership . " taemin said and made me go (O.O).

" you mean the musicpervs?? That's myungsoo's old band ?  " can't help but laugh at the name  XD

" yeah, it was MUSICROC before, they were pretty awesome .When jonghyun took its place as the new vocalist , he changed the name to musicpervs . It's suits him anyway . Hahahahha " we all laughed .

* but I was really shocked with myungsoo's experience *

" don't tell anyone okey? Mir said . I nodded

" get up people! And continue the practice, if the three of you wants to beat him you better start working hard . He'l show you no mercy tomorrow cause you'll be standing on his territory " key said and made us shiver.

we all stood up and cheered , " FIGHTING!!! " XD

Plss say SOMETHING! Anything!!! XD

    k.