I challenge you!!!

The Kim's

I woke up as early as I can. The events of last night was making me worried. I went to the Kim 's residence .

" Annyeong ! " I greeted .

" ohh noona! Good morning ! " taemin said .

" hey , eat breakfast here !" key offered .

" sweetie pie! Come seat with me . "

All of them were at the kitchen except Kim myungsoo who was not around .

I elbowed jonghyun ." did they talk already ? " I asked.

Jonghyun shook his head .

I stared at ONEW who was busy preparing something.  Myungsoo suddenly came and the rest of us turned into deaf and mute .

ONEW 'a face lit up and approached myungsoo .

All of us were eyeing the two of them .

" myungie! I cooked your favorite breakfast, seat down and eat it okey? " he said in a cheerful tone and offered the food to myungsoo .  

Myungsoo didn't even throw a glance at ONEW . He grabbed an apple and just left , totally ignoring ONEW .

 We were left stunned!

" I guess his on diet " ONEW said making an excuse ANd sighed . Everybody came rushing to ONEW .

 " hyung! Don't be sad! il eat the breakfast you prepared. " Mir said and earned a smack from key .

" hyung, don't worry . He'l talk to you soon." taemin said . While jonghyun sighed .

I can't believe him! How could he be this angry ?!

" he's too mad to even look at me . " ONEW said sounding defeated .  he looked like the entire earth was on his shoulder .

And I felt like my heart was crampled . He looked depressed . And his eyes is not glowing brightly like it used to be . ;(

 

------------------------------------

We were all in the van, ride to school. Everyone was in , except myungsoo who obviously left an hour early .

I talked to ONEW oppa .

" ONEW oppa, I'm sorry ! I'm really sorry ! If I didn't disturbed you yesterday ,myungsoo wouldn't be acting this way towards you ." I said .

" if I didn't helped you, you wouldnt know where to get the berries and myungie would probably punish you . It's okey . I didn't regret helping you . Myungie just misunderstood me . " he said while holding a lunch box , he smiled but it was not the blinding smile anymore .

I sighed and looked at everyone . They obviously heard what we talked about ,because PITY was written all over their faces .

-------------------------------------

LUNCH TIME .

Taemin begged me to eat lunch with them so I agreed .

We were eating with laugher while ONEW was searching his gaze at every corner of the cafeteria as if looking for someone .

Myungsoo suddenly arrived and sat at the farthest end . I frowned . He used to seat in between ONEW and jonghyun . And now they are at each  ends ,too far from each other .

" myungie! Where have you been? " ONEW asked with cheerfulness .

All of us shut our mouths and bit our lips for what was about to happen.

ONEW stood up carrying the lunch box I saw earlier and went to myungsoo .

" myungie, I brought you lunch! These are your favorites , hyung woke up early to cook these for you , i worked hard to make these really yummy .c'mon on, look at it , you'll be tempted to eat it and I cooked some chicken for you too"  ONEW said and opened the lunch box . It was well cooked and smelled so yummy .ONEW was looking at myungsoo with hopeful heart, praying that he'l somehow look at the lunch he made for him .

HE EVEN WOKE UP EARLY FOR THIS! AND HE WAS WILLING TO SHARE HIS FAVORITE FOOD WITH MYUNGSOO!! And the devil myungsoo was just seating there with his pokerface .arrggghhh!!

Myungsoo only grabbed a soda and left without saying a THING and not even looking at anyone! ESP. At ONEW  , he didn't even take a quick glance at ONEW's food ESP. Made for him!.

Onew's heart was breaking in front of us!

" i think I need some fresh air ." ONEW said  and i heard his voice cracked , he took his bag and left .  

"il follow him , " EUN ah said and followed ONEW .

The rest of us was left FEELING ANGRY!

I slammed the table !" how could he do this to ONEW oppa?!! " I shouted .

" I'm sick of seeing hyung's desperate moves for myungsoo to talk to him ! I can't stand to see another one anymore , it's heart breaking!" key said in frustration .

" hyung , we have to do something before ONEW hyung  commit suicide because of this ! " Mir said while looking at all of us .

" Yaahhh! Mir's right .We have to do something ! We can't let this happen any longer like the last time . " jonghyun said obviously lost his appetite .

Like last time ? I asked .

" yeh noona, this happened before , it was jongie hyung and myungie hyung ." taemin said .

" he got really angry at me  he didn't talked to me for a month ! " jonghyun said . " and I felt like I was living with a total stranger " .

" but what can we do?? He'l listen to no one when his angry . You know how stubborn he is! " key said .

" wait , why is he mad exactly ? " I asked them .

" I think myungie hyung felt betrayed by ONEW hyung ."

" betrayed ?"

" myungsoo have betrayal issues , he's sensitive when it comes to that. " jonghyun said

" and ONEW hyung did sound a little like he was taking your side last night , even If he meant it differently ." Mir said .  

" obviously , he took it to the wrong side " I said .  * I do feel responsible for their misunderstanding , I have to do something ! *

-------------------------------------

I was listening to our teacher because it was class hours . But I got really distracted because my phone kept buzzing!

I sneakily pulled my phone, and saw hundreds of texts from myungsoo . Telling me to buy him food and bring it to the Soccer field.He's  obviously hungry because he only ate an apple since this morning.  I sighed .

I raised my hand and asked permission .

" what is it now ms. SOO? You've been coming in and out during class hours since last week. And you've been saying excuses like, your head hurts, you have stomachache, you feeling like vomiting ?! I think you need to go to the hospital ANd have yourself checked .SEAT DOWN! "our teach said making the entire people burst out laughing , and I was standing there humiliated !!! All because of myungsoo !  I grinned my  teeth .

My friends were looking at me giving me WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU LOOK.

After class I immediately ran to the soccer field. I saw myungsoo practicing soccer with his team .

I went straight to him. " yaaahhh!! Kim myungsoo!!! " I shouted so loud everyone was staring . He turned around and faced me .

" I AM TIRED OF ALL THE THINGS YOUR ASKING ME TO DO, do you know how my teacher humiliated me earlier? I said definitely losing my temper .

 

Everyone seemed to smelled danger in the air, all of them disappeared , even the coach. I was left alone with myungsoo .

" is that my problem ? You signed a stupid contract with me. You are obliged to do what I tell you to do . " he said , he was now giving me cold stares.

" I know! But can't you be a little more considerate?! Do u know how much I suffered the entire week ??! " I said looking him in the eyes . * at this point, I'm seriously considering my evil me's idea of KILLING HIM! *

" suffer ?! How can you call that suffering when everybody was helping you? You call that hard?! " myungsoo shouted in front of me obviously losing his temper, I was startled .

" BECAUSE YOUR ASKING ME IMPOSSIBLE THINGS!" I said .  

" DONT START TALKING ABOUT SUFFERING AND IMPOSSIBLE THINGS in front of me, because all of that is nothing compared to the SUFFERING AND IMPOSSIBLE THINGS I WENT THROUGH when you crashed my car and almost got me killed! " he said , he's face was so hard I can feel how heartless he is right now .

" and the way you treated ONEW, you've gone TOO FAR!----- " he cut me off

" DON'T YOU DARE START TALKING ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW ." he said and grinned his teeth .

I clench my hands !I had enough of this !!

" KIM MYUNGSOO! I CHALLENGE YOU !

I CHALLENGE YOU --

INTO A SOCCER GAME! " I suddenly blurt out .

" bwwoooo??!! " he said surprised , but laugh in an insulting Way .

" a soccer game? Your challenging me to a soccer fight??" he said

" you got that right ! And if I win , you'll give me my freedom back and ----- " he cut me off

" let's talk about the reward after the game . " he said giving me his arrogant stare .

And for a moment there we were looking at each other with challenging glares .

" you got yourself a DEAL . " he said and walked passed me purposely bumping my shoulder , I massaged my shoulder for a moment because I felt like a wall just bumped into me.

I sighed . I burried my face into my hands , " I can't believe I just challenged a heartless devil ."

-------------------------------------

" ARE YOU CRAZY?!! " amber screamed in front of me while grabbing my collar and shaking me nonstop .

We were drinking coffee at a cafe near school . I told them about what happened and the challenge I made with myungsoo . And Minho was unfortunately not around.

" you didn't forgot the fact that Kim myungsoo is the captain ball of the soccer team RIGHT?! " iu said .

" ye--- I know "

" but you do know how to play the game ?" iu asked again .

" yeah of course, I was part of the girls soccer team in America . " I said and both of my friends sighed in relief .

" but---- I was only a substitute player , kekekekeke " I said shyly .

" your a WHAT?!! " both of the exclaimed . And amber face palm herself .

" myungsoo's going  to eat you alive ! He didn't became the captain of the team for only his looks , he brought countless victory to this school you know?!!" amber said and slammed the table and the coffee spilled all over .

" whose going to play with you?" iu asked.

 I looked at them with my begging dreamy eyes .

Iu shook his head . " I don't know how to play . " I looked at amber ,

" even If I do I'm not going to help you! il save myself from public humiliation . " amber said and crossed her arms .

Iu gave me a DON'T LISTEN TO HER, SHE'l DEFINITELY HELP YOU IF SHE KNEW HOW TO PLAY -LOOK.  

" and don't expect me to watch your game! " amber said .

I bang my own head on the table " great, I think il call the funeral in advance ." I said .

Two guys suddenly approached us .

" WE'll help you . " they said and I stared at them with shocked!

Pls comment and subscribe XD

   k.