when all tables are turned : MYUNGTAEYONG 1

The Kim's

" okey , so how are we going to leave the house hyung ?? " Taemin asked .

 

after agreeing with their unlikely partnerships , they stayed inside Taemin's room and started discussing their tactics of getting out of the house( which had been going on for 10 minutes already).

 

mir hopped on taemin's bed ." of course, when everybody's asleep . " mir said, a little bit laughing with taemin's question .

 

Myungsoo shot the pikachu wall clock a look . " it's 9pm . they should be back before it hits 12 . I don't think we should wait for the others to sleep . they are probably still roaming around the house up to 11. we need to leave NOW . " Myungsoo stressed out . Pointing his forefinger over the clock .

 

Taemin rubbed his cheek in anxiety . " but hyung , we can't walk through the main door . Jinki hyung is still downstairs watching pororo with jonghyun hyung . " he puffed his cheeks .  mir burst out laughing , his fluids sprinkling like raindrops .

 

" LOL! hahahhahaha pororo , I thought jonghyun hyung is into anime these days haha that derp! " mir, laughing hilariously while Myungsoo was wiping those * raindrops* that made their way onto his sleeves ( from mir's generosity )  He wiped them with grinned teeth . " this kid is now starting his annoying session . " he thought .

 

" how about the back door ? "he asked , still feeling those toxic fluids sinking into his sleeves like acids . He rolled them up , took a handful of taemin's sanitizer and poured almost everything on his arm like Nivea lotion  . mir was just admiring what he was seeing .

 

Taemin scratched his head , not minding myungsoo desperately glaring at Mir , while the younger was just smiling BIG . " we can't hyung , kibumie-hyung is still there , and EUN ah noona is at the backyard  . " he said , sitting with Mir .

 

" how about. . . The window ?? " mir asked .

 

Myungsoo tossed a book at mir which the latter  calmly avoided by dogging his head down . " what ?? " he asked innocently .

 

" go jump off a 30 ft window . Let's see If your still in one piece after 60 seconds . " Myungsoo growled.

 

Taemin ruffled his own hair . " WE NEED TO GET OUT !! noona is out there ! " he hissed .

 

" hey , how about we go down the . . . fire exit ? " Mir suggested again. Trying hard and motioning his hands for some responds .

 

Taemin turned to him . " we have a fire exit ?? " with that oblivious look on his face.

 

Mir looked up at the ceiling for 3 seconds and sighed . " ummm. . .nope  We don't . I hope we have one . " he sounded dismayed , and Myungsoo couldn't help but to face palm himself .  

 

Taemin grunted on his seat even more and whimpered . " LET'S JUST GO . " he wailed like an about to cry toddler .

 

 
Myungsoo was less shocked with Taemin while Mir jolted up at a spur of a moment . " I KNOW HOW WE CAN GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT THE OTHERS NOTICING!! " Mir screamed hyperactively , his hand was raised like a student desperate for his teacher's attention .

 

Myungsoo clapped his hands together at Mir with a proud expression  " chul yong, great that your neurons are participating but , DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT IT OUT LOUD ?! " he shouted that Mir immediately sat back beside Taemin .

 

" hyung , please calm down . " Taemin cooed, reaching Myungsoo's arm and giving it soothing pats which usually works with his brother key  when his being a y diva early in the morning .  Mir was nodding beside him .

 

-------------------------------------

 

the three of them tiptoed out of the maknae's room and followed mir along the hallway . Constantly glancing at their backs If anyone was looking .

 

Mir stopped .

 

the remaining two stared at mir's back and shifted their eyes in front of mir . " now this,  my beloved cousins . . Is our only way out , to the outside word . " he waved his hands up in the air like a magician waiting for the best part to happen .

 

" errrr chul yong,  .. what exactly are we doing in front of your room ? " Myungsoo asked bluntly ,  thinking about how Mir acted like a freak showing off his door .

 

"trusts me on this guys !! "  mir grinned .

 

" hyung !! We're not gonna go inside right ?? " Taemin asked , goose bumps all over his body and sounding incredibly scared .

 

" yes we are baby ." mir nods and grabbed the knob when--

 

" ARE YOU CRAZY??! " Myungsoo shrieked , the thought of walking inside mir 's room deeply threatens his Health  and precious life ,  not to mention taemin's 16 years old  still-on-the-process-of-puberty- body . mir's room is the last room he'll ever walk in with . and all the family members knew why .

 

Mir placed his forefinger over his lips in a sssshhhhhss gesture . " now who's being loud ?? " he chuckled after hearing Myungsoo's loud crack voice .

 

taemin deliberately stood in between the tongue sticking out Mir and the blazing Myungsoo . " hyung, If it's the only way , then let's do it . " Taemin said , tenaciously staring at Mir's vandalized door .

 

Mir pats Taemin , ignoring Myungsoo's stares before facing his door and reaching for the door knob and ----

 

Myungsoo instantly pressed the tip of his nose tightly shut as an offensive 1month old burger smelling odor sprang between them .  

 

"YAA  chul yong did you just FART?! " he eagerly asked Mir , grimacing hard from the deadly smell .  

 

Mir frowned and looked back at them, giving his a light pat . " no I didn't , did you ?? I don't smell anything . " he shrugs .

 

Taemin , who just pulled the collar of his shirt up to cover his nose down , hunched Myungsoo . " hyung , I think it's chul yong hyung's opened room . " he said , pointing at a 1 inch opened door .

 

" LEGOOO GUYS! " mir rapped , waving his hand motioning his comrades to come inside his room .

 

as wide as the door was , Taemin and Myungsoo covered their faces even more.  " I think Mir hyung's olfactory nerves got traumatized and damaged . " Taemin whispers . Myungsoo just said nothing at all and continue to gasp some good air before its too late .

 

" hey !! What are you two still doing there come inside , the clock is twinkling  ! " Mir pulled the Taemin and Myungsoo as the two kept shaking their heads on the process .

 

-------------------------------------

 

Inside mir's room .

 

The entire room was dark and cold . mir just walked normally across the room whistling along the way , while Taemin and Myungsoo were still glued beside the door pressing  their noses tightly like their life depends on it .  

 

yeah, there life really depends on it .

 

Mir who's eyes adjusted immediately with the dark,  flicked seeing his cousins peering through the room groping around  like blind men. " hey!! Care to switch on the lights ? " Myungsoo stepped forward , Taemin behind him with his hand on his hyung's shoulder .

 

" lights were busted last night , c'mon . Walk faster guys ! " mir complained . Sniggering by himself when Myungsoo stumbled over his shoes .

 

" ugh ! hyung you stepped on my foot . " Taemin cried ,  releasing his hand which was pressed on his nose .

 

Myungsoo bent down and held Taemin's foot the moment he heard him shrieked  . " Ow that was you ??  I'm sorry , still hurts ? " Myungsoo asked worriedly , checking the younger's  foot . he unintentionally unclogged his nose . " holy mother of ------ CHUL YONG YOUR ROOM NEEDS TO BE BURNED !! " Myungsoo yelped , covering his nose again and forgetting about Taemin's aching foot . The room smells incredible out of the world . odors that Myungsoo smelled for the very first time .

 

Mir walked over them and helped the two up . " the smell is fine ! " he snorted . Guiding the two inside his room .  

 

Taemin hid his head inside Myungsoo's thick sweater and pinch his nose a lot  . " hyung, I feel like I'm walking inside a cave --- " he said , sounding like a person with colds .

 

" with  dead people ." he added .

 

" how are you sleeping in this kind of room ??" Myungsoo asked, his vision was getting clearer . he wanted to puke with disgust seeing bulky shadows beside Mir's bed . Which he will never dare  to guess what .  he walked faster with Taemin wrapped around him . " we should have brought two oxygen tanks . " he murmured under his breath .

 

"what do you mean how ? I'm sleeping well in here hyung . I
Even dreamt about you and me every night . quite weird but doesn't bother me though . " he nonchalantly said , approaching his drawer and pulled something out . " I have a flashlight guys 'l-----------------"

 

" NO!!!!!! " the two interjected aloud , they rather walked like blind mice for a day than to see what Mir's room look like in bright light .

 

Mir pouted ." just trying to help . " he walked over his study table and pushed it aside with less effort .

 

Taemin clung to Myungsoo  much tighter , panicking a bit . " omo hyung! I just felt something cold and long crawled beside my foot . . . " he cried lowly after a quick gasped .

 

" WHAT." Myungsoo exclaimed , shifting Taemin to his left and looking down , bulging his eyes to see anything ." YAA CHUL YONG !  if we got bitten by a snake in here I'm so gonna bury you alive . " he threatened , as Taemin badly wanted to be carried up.

 

Mir shoved his carpet aside . he d his hands feeling for a keyhole . " ummm , I have 25 rats , lots of cockroaches plus lizards and a bonus of a Trogloraptor family of spiders!! " Mir bubbled out . Smuggling and clapping below the two .

 

Taemin popped his head out of Myungsoo 's sweater . " EHHH?! Trogloraptor ?? aren't those the newly discovered family of spiders in Siskiyou Mountains of Southern Oregon ?? " he asked , getting interested with the spiders . he even walked over and crouched Beside the second maknae . He unpressed his nose and stared at his hyung  in amuSement.

 

Mir laughed . " YESS THAT ONE !! BOY I was so surprised to see them inside my room ! " Mir bragged .

 

" well , they actually live in dark caves   Hyung, that's why they were named Trogloraptor . it's a Latin word for cave robbers . OH what does it look like hyung??! " Taemin asked , so curious that he sat on the floor and rested his chin over his palm . like a student wanted to learn more .

 

Mir sat down in an indian style . " they are browned colored with extremely long and y legs. They hang some of their legs out in space and they love making little webs and enjoyed hanging under it . " he described it with his hands . Taemin was nodding along with him . " I even befriended one !! I named him Peter Parker ! hahaha nice name huh??" Mir looked around , under his bed .

 

The maknae thought for a moment . " Peter Parker ? Isn't that spiderman's name hyung ? " he asked , tapping Mir 's shoulder .

 

Mir's eyes lighten ." OHH SO THAT'S WHY IT SOUNDED SO FAMILIAR ! hahhaah -- il name him spiderman then ! " he flicked his fingers as Taemin shook his head in disagreement .

 

" hyung , his a spider . not a man . calling him spiderman sounded out of place  . " he sneered .

 

Mir rubbed his jaw-lines with his thumb and forefinger . " your right tae , I'll call him SPIDER SPIDER then ! whatchasay??! " he rapped with hand gestures .

 

" yeah sounds better . Oh hyung ! will you please introduce me to him hyung oh please ?? Can you bring him to my room? " he pleaded .

 

" I don't think he'll like your bright colorful room tae . "

 

Mir looked around sneaking . " but yeah sure il introduce you --OH HEY I THINK HIS HERE WAIT--------- "

 

" YOU CHUL YONG! " Myungsoo spat . " If you don't get us out of here in less a minute I'm gonna slit your throat wide open and place a nuclear bomb inside your voice box . " he glared " FOR REAL. " he added, pulling Mir up and gesturing him to do his thing quickly .

 

Mir gulped rubbing his dry throat and immediately looked for the key he forgot to look for since his head drifted to spider world with Taemin .

 

Myungsoo walked ,  opening drawers fast and helped the younger look for the key . Taemin was just pouting beside him and looking down low and up high, hoping to spot spider spider and his family .

 

" how could they talked about spiders for the entire freaking  15 minutes ? just wasted our time . " Myungsoo thought . he wanted to just get the hell out . Mir's room with lots of ancient newly discovered species creeps his nerves than onew's chicken figurines and cd collections .  

 

" I got it !! " Mir said , raising a golden  shiny key . he tiptoed his way to the floor,   he inserted the key and came to a pause .

 

he glanced over his cousins who were both very eager to walk out . " this is my secret place . promise me you will NEVER I SAY NEVER  tell jinki hyung , kibumie and my sister about this . " he compromised .

 

Myungsoo bent down with his eyes rolling . " whatever hades . just open it . " he impatiently twisted the key but stopped by Mir .

 

" PROMISE ME HYUNG! " he insisted , with his pinky finger raised an inch away from Myungsoo's pinched  nose .  

 

They laced their fingers fast as Mir looked over Taemin who was nodding  the entire full minute . " just promise me you'l introduce me to spider spider hyung  . " he agreed with a puppy smile  . ^_^  

 

" okey then !! " he twisted the key and held the underground door up . Mir looked down and gazed back at his cousins . " welcome to my room . " he introduced . he pulled them to look below .

 

Taemin and Myungsoo were peeking in there squinted eyes . there was a ladder leading down , a bright lampshade was illuminating the underground space .

 

" woeeehhh! Hyung! " Taemin gasped with Wide eyes . Mir climbed down before them  . he helped Taemin while Myungsoo was the last one to follow .

 

the moment they stepped foot on the ground . they were quite amazed with the spacious room . mir 's  limited toy collections were displayed inside his big covered shelves. his trophies which he had won from his drag race competitions were lined-up on an elegant table . he has a flat screen tv, a full-sized mirror , a mini living room , a  sound system and lastly -- IT WAS SPARKLY CLEAN.

 

" any words of envy ?? " Mir asked , laying down on his big maroon couch with a cunning smirk across his face .

 

Taemin looked again , lock-jaw in amazement . " hyung this is DAEBAK!!! " the younger cheered . he approached Mir's bed and sprawled himself down , he wiggled his limbs and tried jumping over the mattress . mir was satisfied with Taemin's reaction while Myungsoo --

 

" damn this kid is impossible . " he mumbled around the room . Mir leaned forward with his hand behind his earlobe . " what was that hyung?? " he asked , loving Myungsoo 's expression .

 

" you just turned the basement into an underground apartment . " Myungsoo said . not showing any reactions of envy . At least , trying hard not to actually .

 

" how did you managed to get all these ?? " Taemin asked , walking to the big size mirror and danced some moves . Mir laughed cheekily  . " with  halmuhnee 's help of course ! " he snapped .

 

" you mean , from halmuhnee's pocket  " Myungsoo said .

 

Mir rolled his eyes. " yeah yeah , I asked her to help me with something so here it is !! " he said , looking proudly at his room .

 

Taemin came over and furrowed his forehead . " Asked for help ? "

 

Myungsoo started nodding figuring out mir's words in between two nonsense lines . " what he was trying to say is , he asked halmuhnee to HELP HIM SNEAK OUT of the house every night  so he can continue his drag race activities  .  even using your garbage kind of room as a front to keep us out of your SECRET TUNNEL  . right? " Myungsoo mockingly giggled .

 

mir puffed ." we'll at least she's supportive ! Unlike some kill-joys! Ohh and my dad is even jealous with this place . hahaha " he smug. " hey you want something to eat ? " he asked the maknae .

 

 Taemin frowned. " where would you keep your food hyung ? I don't see any fridge . " he said . running his eyes around .

 

mir smiled like a clown and bent below his sofa . He pulled out a slice of cake on a small plate under it . " here you go ! " he said , giving the strawberry cake to the shocked Taemin .

 

Myungsoo coughed with big eyes . " YAAA HOW COULD YOU STORE  FOOD IN THERE?! " he scolded , pointing under mir's sofa while looking at him pulling out a banana milk  for Taemin .

 

Taemin took it with an OHMYGOD expression ."JJANG!!!" he slid his fingers around the bottle ."  Oh hyung , where's the straw ? " Taemin asked , looking for it around . Mir sat back and d at the side of the sofa . " ahhhhh !! " he gasped , feeling something long and flexible . " here you go ! " he offered . Taemin handled it and was about to pierce its sharp end into the banana milk when --

 

" TAEMIN DON'T EVEN THINK OF DRINKING--------------------."but the moment he glanced at their maknae he was already sipping everything in without pausing to breath ." --THAT." his voice trailed off when he heard the empty sound of the bottle of milk.

 

" HEYYYY! "

 

he snatched the milk away from Taemin which the latter let out a desperate cry . " GIVE IT HYUNG! " he begged .

 

Myungsoo raised the milk up high while Taemin was jumping around , trying hard to reach it. " YOU. Shouldn't be placing  some food in there !  there are lots of unidentified bacterias down HERE ! " he chided at mir who was just giggling pretty much carefree .

 

"  hyung, your talking like kibumie hyung hahaha hey  , it's pretty cold in there --- come feel it ! " he said . Taemin stopped jumping and went beside mir to feel under the sofa . his eyes smiled . " WOEHH HYUNG IT'S FEEZING !! " he said , withdrawing his hand and feeling its coldness . " hey hyung can I sleep here ? " taemin asked .

 

Mir messed his hair ." sure baby boy ---- just when key hyung is not around . I don't want to imagine his fainting face if he finds out you went missing in the middle of the night . " giving the maknae a high5 of approval .

 

Taemin applaud and embraced mir . " HYUNG KAMSAHAMNIDA ! " he said .

 

Myungsoo was irritated watching them talk like 3 yrs olds . " EHEEEREMMMM !! NOONA MISSION . !! HELLO?!  " he grunted  breaking their warm hug .

 

the two of them got up now with serious faces . " your right hyung ! let's go ! " Mir pulled Myungsoo towards the corner of his room . he shoved the red curtain and a ladder leading up was standing before them .  " now , this is the door to the big bad world . "he said, like they were in some fantasy world .

 

" whatever just go up there ! We're running out of time . " Myungsoo pointing at his wrist watch harshly that the class almost cracked .  

 

Mir smirked at his hyung's impatient attitude . " you go , your the oldest among us . " he pouted his lips pointing up .

 

Myungsoo growled getting aware of Mir's intentional gags " go up there or il ring your neck  . " he sounded like a killer in a suspense movie that causes  Mir  climbed up in a hurry without complains .  

 

-------------------------------------

 

GARDEN

 

Mir opened up and sneakily got out . he crouched down and looked from side to side . he motioned Taemin to get out by lending him a hand for help .

 

the maknae got out in extreme euphoria . he giggled creepily when he smelled the outside world  . " hyung this is ------- " Myungsoo immediately covered Taemin's mouth after getting himself out . " keep-it-low. " he whispered , before uncovering Taemin's mouth .  

 

" OKI HYUNG!! " Taemin whispered less low that Mir had to cover his mouth again .  

 

Myungsoo peered at the window and saw Onew and jonghyun engrossed with the pororo television, they even waggled their hands together and hummed with it . key was singing JUdas by lady Gaga LOUDY in the kitchen while EUN ah was probably sleeping in her room . he drive down . " okey , let's crawl our way to the gate  . c'mon . " he lead .

 

The three of them s their way out ninja style . the moment they got out , they  ran to the nearest street light like robbers on their escape mission  .

 

they slowly  came to a stop when exhaustion has taken all over  their legs  . Mir was leaning over the wall , gasping for air . Taemin was sitting on the ground while Myungsoo was fanning himself since he was profusely sweating under winter clothes  .

 

" so ---- we're --- out . " Mir said in between breathes . Taemin looked behind them  and laughed so happily .

 

" hyung! I can't believe we just did that ! Woooooo! " Taemin walked around Myungsoo .

 

" yeah we got out and all , so let's go and look for them . tae , which coffee shop ? " he asked Taemin .

 

Taemin hummed for what seems to be forever . " hyung I don't know . " he finally answered .

 

" what . " he bluntly responded . Taemin scratched his head in innocence . " I thought you knew hyung . "

 

" ACTUALLY !! " mir sprang the two apart . " she had no idea where Siwan hyung is planning to take her  . " he said , nodding and sounding very informational .

 

" WHAT?! " taemin and Myungsoo squealed .

 

Mir was frightened with their reactions . " yes , hahahaha I can't believe both of you don't know that part . I guess it's a surprise Siwan hyung prepared . "

 

Taemin started bitting his nails off . " HYUNG WHAT IF HE TOOK HER TO SOMEWHERE  DARK AND -------- "

 

Myungsoo shoved taemin's hand awa y from his mouth . " TAEMIN, calm down  . " he cooed . but he was also getting a bit agitated . " now how are we going to find them ? " he mumbled .

 

Mir just watched them , not feeling anything . " oh gosh I'm so  worried . " he feigned at them dramatically before pulling out his phone .

 

he scrolled his contacts and searched for minhae's number . he paused for a moment and listened to taemin and Myungsoo 's WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY ARE guessing game . " pmmmfffff. . ! " he pressed call and brought his phone to his ears .

 

" chul yong what are you doing ? " Myungsoo asked when he noticed mir, miraculously quite beside them . his back facing him .

 

Mir stared at them and " sssshhsssss I'm calling noona . " he said , listening to ringing tone on the other line .

 

The oldest immediately pulled the phone away but Mir was like a human glue where anything he touches will stick with him . " hyung ! You can't call her ------------- " Taemin was cut off by -

 

minhae: mir ?

 

Mir: OHH NOONA ANNYEONG! ^^

 

Minhae : ummm Annyeong ! ^_^ something you need Mir ?

 

Taemin and Myungsoo were quite at the background and pressed themselves close to Mir , listening to their conversation .

 

mir : YESS noona ;)

 

Minhae : what is it ?

 

Mir : can you tell me your EXACT LOCATION right now ? give me landmarks or whatsoever . I need it right now noona ! Tell me quickly .

 

mir inquired with great urgency .

 

Myungsoo intentionally  hit himself . " chul yong , you moronic idiot !! " he grunted . his fingers/claws ready to create some endless lacerations along mir's tan skin  .  Taemin embraced    Myungsoo with his right hand  to calm him down while giving mir    soft pats at the back with his left hand   , stopping him from sounding too obvious but  the latter just ignored his warnings and continued talking .

 

minhae : oww , ummm Siwan brought me to " Coffee prince ." it's ---

 

Taemin  pulled out his phone and searched the location of " coffee prince . " , he scrolled some more and smirked when he found it . he raised his phone for Mir to see the location . Mir  read the writing and murmured  " hongdae ." to his hyung .

 

he smiled sneakily and nods .

 

mir : okey noona I got it !

 

minhae : Mir , why were you asking ?

 

Mir : owwwhh that .  Me  , taemin and myungsoo hyung . We were planning to come over and drink a cup of coff------ UGHHHHHHHHHHH -----MY LUNGS!!

 

mir Groaned out in pain almost dropped his mobile because of Myungsoo's sudden punch right through  his lungs . He crouched down wincing , he looked up at Myungsoo telling him * your so mean ! *

 

He coughed for a minute  or two and breath , checking if his lungs were still there .

 

Minhae : what was that??

 

mir : I said , --coughs -- we were planning to have a cup of coffee NEXT WEEK ! So yeah ---- agh . gotta go noona Annyeong !

 

he whimpered at the end before tucking his phone to into his pocket  , with Taemin rubbing his back for comfort .

 

he slowly straightened his back and pouted at the frowning Myungsoo . " how could you . " he cried , fixing his thick clothes .

 

Myungsoo crossed his arms . " how could I ? How could you called her?! now she's probably suspecting we're coming . " Myungsoo couldn't figure out what he wanted to do about mir .

 

Mir ignored his hyung's outburst . " hyung , your being paranoid . " He stuck his tongue out making Myungsoo more angered .

 

" WHAT, NOW IM THE ONE BEING PARANOID ?!  . " Myungsoo roared , signaling Taemin to get mir out of his sight before he turns into the incredible HUNK .  " TRY YOU BEING STUPID . " he said sarcastically .

 

but mir wasn't even affected . he was even smiling at Myungsoo that made him even more irritated . " what did I do ?! the two of you looked like dumb people guessing where she is . even if the sun rises you will never figure out where they are !! I just made our journey a lot easier ! , so --- lets go to hongdae ! " he marched to his left .

 

" opssss ! my bad ! It's this way . Hahahaha " Mir marched back to his right while Taemin and Myungsoo were left .

 

" please get that freaking kid away from me . " Myungsoo pleaded , burying his face to his Palms .

 

Taemin was sensitive enough to force Myungsoo to look at him and gave him a calming smile . " hyung , please don't get upset . " he said with aeygo . Myungsoo somehow relaxed but -

 

" YAAAHH GRANDPA ! HURRY UP ! " Mir shouted , turning around and wiggling his at Myungsoo .

 

Myungsoo hands curled into a ball . " hyung ! Run !!! " Taemin Shouted , guessing what Myungsoo will do the moment he get a hold of mir .  

 

------------------------------------

 

sorry for the long wait !

 

WAAHHHH how do you find the new title and the poster ?? Hehehe any violent reactions? Hehehee and hey , did you spot chicki above Onew ? Hahahaha cute !

 

now I know this chapter is short and hanging . I have something going on that I couldn't make a much longer chap . :/ sorry . but I hope you had fun with Myungsoo and Mir 's dog fight hehehe .

 

OK . I swear I didn't know you guys will react the way you did last chap hahahahahaha !! about the imagined kiss hahahahah GOD I WAS LAUGHING WITH YOUR COMMENTS . I was expecting a lot about Myungsoo being gay, guess I didn't realized I was TROLLING  . hahahha . Ok , SORRY  . hahahaha fine . I'm not 100% sorry because I enjoyed all your reactions .

 

swear . next thing will be real . hehehe

 

myungtaeyong 2 will be next : hahaha wonder how Myungsoo will BE able to survive ?

 

Thank you for reading and hope you comment . ^_^

 

ily,  

 

k.