Painful

The Kim's

Cry

9:00 pm 

" hmmmm , let's see , undies, towel , socks , tissue, clothes , flashlights , and --------

I kept tapping my forefinger to my temples thinking what else to bring " ammmm , what else should I bring ?? " I gazed at my bed and saw TOTOMATO  sitting on my pillow .

I nodded and walked to my bed  " of course , I'm taking you with me . Hehehe . " I hugged totomato and gave him a pat on the head , I sat on the floor near my back pack and tuck him inside comfortably . 😊

totomato... Oh ! Junhong ! I wonder how he is ??

I took my phone and dialled his number , I hope his reachable .

the other line kept ringing for seconds ..

I blinked while looking at my phone still calling Junhong  . " I guess his busy ." I was about to hit cancel when .

Zelo 😁: Hae-shi ! Annyeong ! I'm sorry if it took me awhile to answer , I was practicing .

Me : 😃 oh! Hey , you shouldn't have answered my call , it's okey .

Zelo 😁: haha , hey .. How could I ignore your call ? So .. What's up ??

I smirked , aissssh .. Changing the topic .

Me : ahhhh nothing , just Want to check on you if your okey . 😊

The other line suddenly became quite , huh ?? 😳did he heard me ?  

Me : ya.. Still there ?? 😨

Zelo : ohh .. < clears throats > Amm deh.. I heard you .😊  

I pouted , why do I have this feeling that he's suppressing his giggles  . Ahh  

Zelo : Amm how are you ? Are you eating well ?

Me : hahah I should be the one asking you that , hehe I'm fine , I'm going on an overnight training tomorrow . ☺

Zelo : waaaahhh ! 😃Great ! Do well araso ?? and -- haeshi, it's all gone .

Me. :huh ?? Gone ?

Zelo : deh .. The articles about me and .. You . There all wiped out .

I went to my Pc and checked , I typed zelo 's dating scandal and --

NO RESULTS .

Zelo : amazed ? Heheh you mom is way cool huh ?

Me : I'm .. Shocked ? How did she shut the media ?

Zelo laughed on the other line .

Zelo : you should know that better than me . Hehehe hey let's have another date when I get back .. Neh ? 😉

I rolled my eyes , now his using his aeygo voice at me .

Me : Yahhh ! Choi Junhong , you want my mother to wipe you instead ?

Zelo : Naaah she can't do that . HAHAHHA , hey bring my bunny with you tomorrow Okey ?

I looked at totomato well kept inside my backpack .

Me : deh ! Heheh , hey. You should rest , get some sleep and practice Tomorrow . 😊

Zelo : deh .. You too . ☺ take care okey ?? Annyeong !

I placed my phone on the table and opened my diary .

I smiled and started writing .

Dearest me ,

Ahh so many things happened today ,  Minho finally admitted his feelings for eun ah 😊 , I'm so happy for him , and eun ah too . They seem to like each other as well ,  and also .. Amber and iu , interrogating me if I like . ( I stopped writing and bit my pen , ) ANEYA .. Mybe I'm just attracted to him Ammmm looks that Im spazzed every time his --- deh !! I HATE MYUNGSOO . ALWAYS AND ------- ( should I write it ?? Aghhhh )

Evil me  :   Minhae , tell me .. What's the purpose of having a DIARY WHEN YOUR ALSO HIDING SECRETS FROM THE ONLY THING YOU CAN WRITE YOUR FEELINGS ON !  < let out an angst cry >

Evil me 2 : let her lie on her own diary . Hahahaha

I gulped as I sketched my hand with the pen .

I HATE MYUNGSOO !! I DO ! I HATE HIM SO MUCH ! HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM - but --  l like him ... I like him at the same time . ☺

I dropped my pen and slapped my cheeks . " omo ! It was hard thinking about it , but .. Now that I admitted it to my friends , and writing it .. It felt more real .. " I looked at my reflection .

Both my cheeks were flushed , 😊 I covered my mouth to stop myself from giggling ..  Hahaha 😊

I took my sketch pad and starred at my myungsoo sketches .  I took out the tension inside my heart by breathing deeply and closing my eyes , I picked my pen again .

I bit my lip as I stole another glance at my drawing and back to my diary , I the pen on the paper.

deh . I do , I do like KIM MYUNGSOO . 😊

I closed my diary smiling and with a relieved heart and went to bed . " I'm going to see him tomorrow 😊 ,( breath -- I felt excited somehow . 😊) I hope things will turn out well . 😊"

-------------------------------------

SCHOOL 📖

All of us gathered up outside the tall gates of our school , the bus was parked at the corner , waiting for all the soccer teams to arrived .

Iu and amber came to see  me and Minho off .

" Minho- ah , better watch minhae , she might do some tricky things at night and sneak to myungsoo 's room . " amber whispered to minho's.

I stepped on her foot " BWWOOOOO ?! "

Amber kept jumping around with one foot " AHHHH ! yah !! Is that how you treat a concern friend ?! " she yelled and ran to iu .

Minho and iu only laughe hilariously at us . " dont worry , il tie her in her room if I have to . Hhah " Minho added and ran right away before my hand catch him . 😝

The rest of the boys arrived while some girls on our team were still not around . A black car parked not too far from us.

I smiled as I saw ONEW oppa getting out .  

I excused myself and walked to them .

-------------------------------------

" ONEW oppa ! Annyeong ! " I greeted him ,  he was a bit startled with my loud voice , 😝, key came out stretching , " oh ! Minhae ! Your here ! Your all ready ?? " key asked smiling .

" deh ! Heheh Ammmm ( glanced around ) where's myungsoo ? " I asked the two .

ONEW sighed and opened the van door wider . I saw myungsoo SLEEPING inside the van . He was laying on the seat occupying the first row , he was wearing a cream fitted jeans and a black jersey jacket with stripes of white and red collar , with a  white undershirt , he was covering his eyes with the back of his palm and facing sideward as he's lips were shut closed .    😝

I laughed on my feet looking at myungsoo .. 😝

Key sighed " sheeeeshshh !  What's so good about sleeping that he can't wake up and stay AWAKE in the morning ?! " key started nagging looking at the sleeping one .

" Mybe he's dreaming about . "
JONGHYUN said as he was making his way out of the van .

ONEW was about to wake myungsoo up when taemin jumped on top of myungsoo , crushing him 😝 " MYUNGSOO HYUNG ! WAKE UP ! PALI !! " he yelled over the older .

Myungsoo moved and opened his eyes only to see their maknae on top of him smiling down at him . " hhmmmmm .. Wae-- yo?? " he took the pillow and covered his face .

Taemin ignored frowned  . " move baby boy , and let the suave bang chulyong do it . " Mir said and shoved taemin aside .

all of us anticipated MIR's waking myungsoo technique , JONGHYUN also leaned beside the van , glancing at inside , ONEW and key was already smiling .

Mir pouted his lips like he was practicing . " OUR SELF - ABSURB , HOT TEMPERED PRINCE WITH A SLEEPING DISORDER PLSS WAKE UP ! " he yelled , more like announced it to the entire world .😂, all of us starting laughing , Mir just bent down and gave myungsoo a LIPs - to - LIPS smack kiss while holding both his cheeks steady .

All of us were . ( 0 .0)

" MUAAH !! " Mir smiled after kissing myungsoo .  myungsoo gave him his early morning bloodshot stare and instantly grabbed him " YAAHHH YOU ?!!! " myungsoo glared at the shocked one . WIDE AWAKE .

MIR's eyes widen " AHHH ! AHHHHHHHHHHHH !! " he screamed like cave girl and ran outside the van😂

Myungsoo got out  " BANG CHUL YONG !! YAAAA! " he shouted so loud everybody started looking , Mir was running around away from myungsoo . 😂

Myungsoo sighed in irritation and rubbed his eyes " see that ?? Do you want to get kissed by any of us everyday ?! Seriously , myungsoo . You need to wake early and cut this habit of yours . " key scolded at the yawning myungsoo .

" I don't mind kissing myungie everyday ! Muah !! " ONEW said and kissed myungsoo on his cheeks 😂

jonghyun covered his face like he was embarrassed with his hyung 's action 😝

Key took myungsoo 's back pack "
Now , did you forget anything ? Tooth brush ? Mouth wash ? Clothes ? Undies ? " he said while looking into his bag .

Myungsoo grabbed his bag " I already packed everything UMMA ! " he said irritated . 😂

" how about ? Did you brought a box of it ? " JONGHYUN asked like it was just a normal question .😂  

Key glared at the blonde et one . JONGHYUN looked back " what ?? It's IMPORTANT ! "

ONEW fixed myungsoo 's jacket and combed myungsoo 's hair with  his own fingers " now , be careful . No fighting okey ?? You didn't forget  your phone right ?  did you brought your charger ? So I can call you and call me ----

" myungsoo hyung ! Here's a strawberry milk for you ! Drink it along the way . 😁" taemin said giving him the drink , myungsoo ruffled his hair and took it .

" ohh ! And here's food ONEW hyung and me  prepared . Eat it okey ? " key said .

" don't skip meals . Myungsoo . " ONEW said .

Myungsoo rolled his eyes .

Mir came back " you guys ! Myungsoo hyung is going to an overnight soccer training . NOT INTO A WAR ! 1 night , not hes not going away for a month ! AISSH ! " he said  

I smiled looking at them , myungsoo sure is lucky , everybody loves him . Key and ONEW acting like his parents . 😊 and his just pissed off with all the overflowing love . And all of them came just to see him leave safely Hahhaha

Key also gave me a food . Eun ah pulled me out " Amm , can you -- can you give this to Minho ?? " eun ah said and glanced at Minho who was talking to amber .

I looked at a luch box on my hand , I smiled looking back at eun ah " i will . 😊 "

Couch kahi held out her megaphone " GUYSS TIME TO GO . " she called and signaled the rest to get inside the bus .

" We'l be going . " myungsoo said as I was standing beside him .  After hearing some words with key and ONEW , myungsoo pulled me to get inside the bus . 😝

 ------------------------------------

" OKEY GUYS LETS GO HOME ! " ONEW said and opened the door , eun ah , Mir , taemin and JONGHYUN  got in while key sat on the driver seat .

ONEW pulled the sliding door to closed  it when " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! MY FINGERS ! Ahhh ! " he screamed in pain and kneeled on the ground

" WAE ?!! " key asked got out and  looking down at the crying chicken lover .

" my fingers got stuck when I was closing the door ! Ahhhh " huhuhuhuhu " he was blowing his oh so
Hurting fingers and whining in pain  . 😝 key face palmed himself and help ONEW get up  

" waaaaahhh ! Hyung , your ONEW condition is BACK ! Hahahah " JONGHYUN laughed .

" asssihh ! Il drive ! We might not reached home alive . Let's go . " key said getting the car keys from ONEW and helping him inside . 😁

-------------------------------------

I sat in a two seated seat with Minho , while myungsoo sat by himself .

I handed Minho the lunch box " eun ah .. Eun ah asked me to give you this . " I said .

Minho covered my mouth " shhhhhhhhhhhhh ! " he took the food and smiled widely .

I chuckled and gave him a teasing pinches .

My  eyes paused when I caught myungsoo nearly slammed his head on the window since he was dozing Off .

Minho looked at the person I was looking at . He giggled " go on , seat next to him . " he suggested .

" mwwwoooo ?? " I glared at him , I shook my head " hmmmp " and looked outside my. Window .

" okey , Uee might do that for you .. It's your call . Heheh " he leaned back and closed his eyes .

I jolted up , I starred at Uee who was just starring at myungsoo noticing his dozing off " andwe . " I immediately walked my way to myungsoo 's seat and sat beside him .

I slowly looked at him , his eyes were closed and he was sitting uncomfortably and his head was facing  down .

" haaay , I wonder how ONEW and the rest woke you up this morning .Tsk Tsk  "

The bus started shaking . He was about to slammed his own head on the window when .

" ahhhhpp !! " l opened my eyes as my left hand holding myungsoo 's head to prevent him from getting head blow .

Sighed in relief ! " AISSH , that was close " 

I gulped as I slowly leaned his head over my shoulder .

I smiled the moment I felt his head , " ehhh  you pabo sleepy head . " ahhh I felt like butterflies were playing inside my stomach .  I forced myself to not think his this close to me and just looked around the people sleeping and playing with their gadgets .

I paused .

But no , how could i ignore this feeling ?? Agh! Ani . There's no need to pretend or deny anymore . Myungsoo 's here .  ( smiles )

I turned to check on Minho , I almost fell off my chair seeing him looking at me with glittering teasing eyes .

I tuck my tongue out to him : Minho BLEEEHH!! XD  he chuckled and leaned his head to have a quick nap .

Myungsoo moved as He adjusted his head on my shoulder and mumbled some alien words but , continued sleeping .

I closed my eyes shut while bitting my Lower lip , I'm feeling ticklish all over that I wanted to laugh , I breath out to calm myself ,

 I .. I'm  happy taking care of him and being this close to him .  

I turned to see him ,  😊he was still sleeping . He was breathing peacefully even in a fast running bus .
 

Myungsoo -ah , don't worry , your faithful  slave,  Soo minhae , im going to take care of you . I'm going to run errands for you , make you laugh when your frowning , I'm going to be here right by your side ..

 , even if  you don't acknowledge it .

Deh . 

-------------------------------------

The bus stopped @ Seoul grand park .
I woke myungsoo up since all of us were asked to go out .

All of us gathered around .

Coach Chen and couch kahi looked at us , some were still dreaming and yawning .

She raised her megaphone " WAKE UP !! " all of us stood straight , even the still sleepy myungsoo .

" we are now in Gwacheon , Seoul  grand park , now .. If your thinking were here to have fun @ the park , zoo or elsewhere , YOUR WRONG ! were here to train ,  we are going to have a morning walk at MT Cheonggyesan . And of course , we are going -------

" agh , pls don't tell me we'l be --- " bekah mumbled .

" HIKING !! " couch Chen finished his sentence .

" AWWWWWWW... " all of us started complaining and murmuring .

" then , we'll have our practice at the field . But first , let's go to your rooms . " coach kahi said .

It took us about 15 mins walked to where we are about to stay over night , it was in the middle of the forest , there were 7 separated houses made of wood , the coaches assigned us to our specific rooms and Today seems to be my luckiest day that ---

I instantly slapped something painful on my leg , aghhh ! Mosquitos ! Grrrrrrr

" minhae , you'l stay in a room with bekah . " coach kahi announced while looking at her notebook .

I dropped my sling bag " BWWWWOOOO ?! " me and bekah shouted in shocked at the same time .

Coach kahi raised her brow at us " wae ?? Problem ? " she asked strictly .

" a -- ani . Its okey coach kahi . " I said and bowed .

Bekah looked at me with hated eyes .

-------------------------------------

ROOM .

Bekah came ahead of me , she placed all her things and lay on the single comforter .

My eyes widen " only one ?!! "

Bekah sat and smirked at me " deh .. And I'm not really used to sleeping with someone . " she gave me a head to toe killer look .

I dropped my things , " that is enough for the both of us ! "

Can't she stop being evil for ONce ?!

" ahhhh , i came first , you don't  really have the right to decide . " she said sarcastically while walking towards me .

I glared at her " your being to much unfair bekah . "

The coach started calling all of us out .

She smiled at me fakely" are you still a toddle living in your all so comfort zone minhae ? ( smirked ) life , is never fair . " she walked passed me purposefully bumping into my shoulder and went out  .

" ugh !! " I held my hurt shoulder . one night ! Only one night minhae !! Bear with it for awhile !!

-------------------------------------

All of us lined up .

Coach Chen lift a small basket he's holding. " all your precious  gadgets . Place all of them here . " he said .

" AGGHHH ! But ! Ahhhhh " everybody started complaining .

" ARE ALL OF YOU HERE TO TRAIN OR NOT ?! " coach Chen shouted making all shut up .

" DEHH !! "

I sighed as I placed my phone into the basket .  

" ige mwoya? ( what is this ?) " nana mumbled beside me .

" is this soccer  or a military  training  ?  Ahhh .. Jinjihage ( seriously )" Minho said beside .

All of us starting jogging around and hiking to the hills for nearly two hours  .

Both coach kept talking about strength and endurance . Ahhhhh !!

After hiking , our two teachers only gave us 10 minutes to breath , and all of us started playing .

Both of the coaches facilitated the game , running , defense , goal keeping , dribbling .. The game seemed to last forever !

I threw myself on the grass after our merciless play . Raina unnie crawled herself beside me .

" I'm < pants > dying . " E- young couldn't hardly say those words .

-------------------------------------

All girls were resting for awhile while the boys continued playing , all of them seemed to be energetic and such .

Myungsoo was dribbling the ball as he was running to the goalie at the same time , taecyon came straight to him , bumping at each other , both boys struggled and fell to the ground .

" AHHHH !! " myungsoo ! I gasped !

" myungsoo ! " all of us came to the center of the field .

I quickly knelt down beside him " myungsoo -ah , kwenchana ?? Kwenchana ? Huh ?? " I asked worriedly while shaking his arm .

Myungsoo was grimacing as Minho helped him up , Uee came and Helped Minho assist myungsoo " myungsoo , are you okey ? Are you Hurt ?? " she asked nervously .

Myungsoo stood by himself as he was dusting off the dust " I'm alright . " he smiled at Uee looking worried  .

" chillax girls , he just fell . " Junho said to us laughing at our worried expression .

 I stepped back a little looking at Uee worrying over myungsoo . I looked down , as I fight the pain to go away .

" kwenchana ? " Minho asked beside me .

I nodded .

-------------------------------------

we've been playing and getting lectures from our coach . We all ate dinner together happily since all of us were starving to death !

After dinner , I found a long bench not too far , I sat on the wooden bench with Minho .

" are you okey ?? " Minho asked beside me .

I scowled at him in a silly way " ya.. You've been asking that question all day . "  

He frowned " your not right ?? "

I leaned my back and inhaled some fresh air " eun ah is blessed to have you . "

He hit me with his tumbler " yaahh !! " I whined feeling the pain on my head . " you're saying that like your jealous . " he said .

I burst out laughing . " more like .. Envy . " my voice turned too soft  .

" aissssh ----- Minho stopped when myungsoo passed by infront of us .

" ohh ! Myungsoo ! " Minho called , myungsoo starred at us  " what are you guys doing ? " he asked .

We both looked at ourselves " ahhhhh Amm breathing some fresh air . " I said .

"'ahhhhh . " myungsoo sat beside Minho .

A moment later myungsoo 's phone started ringing , he checked the caller id and scratched his head before answering " WAE ??! "  

While myungsoo was busy talking over the phone , I poked Minho , he turned to me and gave me a * WHAT?! * look .

" disappear . NOW " I mouthed  

He smirked getting what I was trying to say , to my annoyance , he just MERONG on me .  He raised his palm * pay me * XD

* BWOOO ?! *

* 40, 000 won *

I raised my brow * YA!! *

He smiled and sat on the bench comfortablly no plan on leaving  . I face palmed myself !

* FINE . OKEY ! * I gestured his to fly away .

He left with victory all over his face .

Sighed . That guy . I actually thought he was normal . Aissh ! XD  

-------------------------------------

I was left with myungsoo  .

He was still talking over the phone " annyeong ! " he sighed in frustration as he turned his phone off .

" ohhh ! Yah . I thought gadgets were confiscated . " I said looking at him with his handy phone .

" ONEW kept calling so coach Chen gave it to me . Ahhh ! I can't believe them, am I a preschooler on a camping trip ? . ! " he said crossed his legs and glared at the poor brushes .

I laughed at him . " they are just worried . " I glanced at his hand and saw a small reddish laceration, it wasn't hard to notice , he was fair skinned and the reddish wound is pretty obvious, it must be the incident earlier . " myungsoo -ah , your wounded . " I said in a concerned  tone while looking at his hand .

He hid his hand on his pocket " it's just a small scratched . " he sat comfortably like it was really nothing .

I squinted my eyes with his action . XD , I forced his arm and pulled it out .

" Yahhh . " he said looking at me with my sudden action .

I pulled something out from my pocket. " TADAH !! " I laughed while showing him a  band aid , with a cute cat character .

He pulled his hand away " your carrying emergency stuffs now .your improving . " he chuckled and looked away .  

I poked his cheeks " deh .. Cause I'm clumsy , I know .. Now , let me take care of your wound . "  

He smirked " you , before you start looking out for others , take care of yourself first . " he glanced at my arm  and looked away .

I popped my cheeks " ehhh ! Your going to let me treat it or I'm going to break your arm ?! " I yelled making him turned in surprised .

He brust out laughing at my expression probably remembering the night he cured my aching heel " your talking back now ? Waaaahhh  who taught you that ? Hahh "

" you . Who else ? Hahaha " I grabbed his hand .

" BWOOO ?! " he pulled his hand back .

I sighed as I was running out of patience . XD

I slapped his wounded hand .

He growled in pain and stood up . " Yaaaa!! " he yelled .

" hahahaha ! And you said its nothing !  " I pulled his to sit down and grabbed his hand .

" want me to extend your servitude ? " he  threatened with grinned teeth .

Hahahaha I must have hit hard .

I shook my head , I pulled out an ointment , the ointment he gave me . I opened it , I glanced up at him who was looking bluntly "this will help . So your wounds Wont leave scars " I looked up to see his expression .

He brust out giggling " Yahhh .. Am I that cool to you that your copying my lines ? "

I gave him my sunny smile and paid attention to his wound , I applied the cream gingerly . " apeun? ( painful ?) "

He smirked .  I placed the sticker in place . " ahhhh !! So cute . " I said poking his wound .

" ack !! Ya.. " he cried protecting his hand . XD

We were quite for awhile , just feelin the breeze , myungsoo was even closing his eyes . " myungsoo  ?? "

" hmmmm ?? " not moving .

" why did you claimed it was you. ,when the truth is jay park was the one who hit me . " I starred at him , waiting for his reaction .

He titled his head and smiled with still closed eyes " waeyo ? Would you believe me If I told you it wasnt me ? It wouldnt change anything now would it ? "

I gulped . Myungsoo -ah , I would have . And it would change a lot . :(  

He opened his eyes and sat still and looked serious .

I smiled and stood infront of him . I started bending my knees  and taking both my hands to my head and " PYUING ! PYUING!! !! XD " i pouted cutely .

Myungsoo surprisingly brush out laughing clenching his stomach in laugher , he's face was a bit red . " yah .. You have the most frightening aeygo . A Lot Worser than jonghyun ." he said composing his self .  

I bowed .  " gland you like it . " i watched him laughed for a while " Ammmm .. Myungsoo ? "

He looked at me as he was breathing out recovering from my aeygo . XD " wae ? "

 I raised my right hand with eyes closed  " EHERM ! I , Soo minhae . Promise . To stay by your side and obey your commands and .. Take care of you . " I gulped hard to say the last words . I was hoping he'l laughed or what , but he didn't ? Huh ? I opened my eyes only to found him sitting there with a poker face expression . He stood up and squinted those mysterious eyes of his and folded his Arms .

He blinked , blinked , blinked again " ya. Barney ,is there something you ate ?"  he asked looking at me weirdly . 

" BWOOO ? Yah -----

" minhae ? Myungsoo ? "

The both of us turned at the same time . It was .

" Uee -shi . " myungsoo called .

I bit my lip.

" what are you two doing ? " she asked giggling .

I laughed " nothing . Just a slave- master talk . "

She made an " o " expression .

" are you walking back to your room ? " Myungsoo asked .

Uee nodded . " il walk you home . " myungsoo offered .

" ah , I might be disturbing you two and ---

" ANEYO ! You -- you two should go . " I pursued them .

Uee smiled " komawo. "

I sighed watching them leave . :/

-------------------------------------
 

I was hiding behind the bushes and having a HARD TIME , yeah HARD TIME, seeing myungsoo and Uee , did
The gardener forgot to trim these bushes down this morning ?! Sheeessssh ! If eun ah was their boss , theyre  are Sooo dead . 😝

I shoved some branches  .

Myungsoo was walking beside Uee , they were talking and Uee was slapping myungsoo on his arm like he just cracked a brilliant joke .

Myungsoo ? Telling a joke ? Hah . * rolls eyes *

They stopped at the  door where Uee was assigned to  stay for tonight .

They faced each other and the two were quite for a moment .

I crawled myself to the nearest tree to see and hear  them clearly .

I sneak my eyes to see them . Ahhh. , what am I doing ??

Uee tucked her hair strands to her ear and looked at myungsoo shly .

Myungsoo scratched his head out of awkwardness , he cleared his throat " Ammmm , il be -- going then . You should get in . It's getting late . " he said slipping one hand into he's pocket .

Is he nervous ??

Uee smiled and nodded shly " Amm , yeah .. I should -- go . " she said stuttering .

Myungsoo nodded and took a step back and he turned to walk away .

I sighed in relief  , * I felt like I was watching a horror movie and was waiting for the ghost to come out . *

I glanced back at Uee who was still standing there and looking at myungsoo Walking away , she was bitting her lips like she was anxious .

She walked to myungsoo and " MYUNGSOO ! " she turned him to face her and  --

" UEE ------ myungsoo was shut up , by Uee lips .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! 😨

I looked away , ANEYA -- it cant be -- I slowly looked back again that would probably took all the courage I have left .

And to my nightmare , I caught myungsoo raised his hand at the back of Uee 's neck and the other to her waist and ---------

My mouth swang open . I felt like my entire body was cold .

I leaned my back against the tree i gasped some free air , as my shaking hands reached my mouth to cover some dreadful sobs that was about to come out .

I shook my head " ANEYA .. ANEYA myungsoo --.. " i closed my eyes hard , to erase that moment i just saw .. But , its far from possible .. I cursed myself to start  running ,  and disappear on this very spot that I am standing .  

I took Weak steps , from Slow to fast walking .. To running .. It didn't hurt how many times i stumbled down , how may times my skin felt a painful 

prickle caused my the bushes , or how my feet were both tired of running , or how my lungs couldn't seemed to gasphed some air , it was all nothing . Nothing compared to how I can hear my own heart tearing up into pieces .

I arrived in front of my door  , I hurrily held the door knob , but ... It was locked .

I slammed it " Yahhh ! Open up ! Beka h ----- " I stop . I paused . Because I felt my entire body was too weak to even say a single alphabet .

I sat on the vacant bench  alone . It was cold and freezing and --- the only warm enough , was my tears . My eyes were burning in pain , I couldn't hold back anymore ..

" ah --- " i held my chest as I tried to  release the sob I was suppressing .

My eyes were flowing with tears more tears , its burning touch that flows down my skin was like a knife slicing my skin open   , agonizing pain that my heart was also tightening ,  

" kwen- kwenchana , kwenchana , kwenchana minhae -shi , you knew .. You knew it would turn out this way .. " I bit my lips so hard as my tears were running down . I started slamming the wooden bench . But the pain from slamming my hand . It was painless , I was numb. Except my heart .

I felt a warm arms embarrassed me .

I slowly looked up .. And saw Minho 's  worried eyes . " MINHAE ---

 " geu apeun ( it's painful ) , apeun ( painful) , apeun , apeun , apeun , apeun, apeun , apeun, apeun, apeun , apeun, apeun --------

Minho pulled me into a tight hug , " shhhhhhhhhhhhh ... " he's concerned warm hug just made me burst and cried even more ..

-------------------------------------

;(  , will minhae be able to KEEp her promise to myungsoo  ?

----------------

My loyal readers and subbies :( , I wonder if I touched your heart somehow in this chapter , it is forever difficult , one sided love is the probably one of the most painful  feeling anyone could ever encounter  ..

I would really  love to read your comments . :)

----------------------------------

Than u so much to those who always leave comments . I really mean it :)  and ! Atlast ! Months of waiting I now have a HOT MYUNGSOO POSTER ! Heheh it was worth the wait after all :)

Love lots ! ,

k.