Relatives

The Kim's

All of them came rushing to me , while I was dumbfounded looking at all the blood on my palm, some spilled on my blanket ," get a tissue ! " ONEW ordered no one in particular . Key assertively scanned the cabinet and looked for a tissue or even a towel .

JONGHYUN came with a basin of water , " mir, call the nurse . " ONEW said while taking off my stained blanket .

" de-deh . " mir spoked in a nervous faltered tone and rushed outside .

Taemin rubbed my back " noona , kwenchana ??" I blinked my eyes like his words brought me back to earth .

ONEW damped the towel key handed and was about to wiped my nose , " oppa, it's okey . " I gave him a reassuring smile and took the towel from him and wiped it myself .

JONGHYUN was stoned looking at my legs " sweetie pie , your ---  " he pointed at my legs that gave me , and them a gasped .

Rashes where all over my legs . I almost dropped the towel looking at it .

" minhae !! Are - are you sure your okey ?!! " key asked with worry .

" guys , it's usual for rashes to occur ,   Let's all calm down . " ONEW cooed but couldnt hide his slight shocked .

The door opened and my nurse came in with mir behind him . she gave me a new blanket and checked my nose , she asked how I was feeling , " sit and  lean forward , pressed between the Bridge and the end of your nose like this . " she demonstrated it , " hold it until it stops . " she took my vital signs and found that I was having a fever .

The rest were looking at me with worry , " I'm sorry , but I think you guys should leave for now . She needs a quite environment .  " the nurse said .

All of them were dismayed but nodded in understanding , taemin was the only one who strongerly refused to leave .

" I'm staying here with noona . " he stubbornly said with a straight face . Key sighed with his brother's action. " c'mon Tae , she needs peace and quite . " he spoke , convincing the youngest .

" il be quite nurse noona ! Promise . " he begged the nurse with puppy unable to resist eyes .

In the middle of my bleeding , taemin made me giggled with his expression . XD.

The nurse seemed to be struggling whether  to throw him out or just say yes to the begging boy . XD "  okey , only one can stay , but pls , keep it low . " she said and attended me .

Taemin jumped around with happiness that made ONEW giggled , key face palming himself and Mir with JONGHYUN frowning " YAHHH NO FAIR !! " the two said .

The nurse gestured the rest to go out , key and ONEW dragged the two out quitely " taemin, take care of my sweetie pie ! " JONGHYUN  said before leaving .

Taemin placed a pillow behind my back " noona, are you really okey ?? " he asked . I gave him a nodded .

But no , I don't think I'm ANy where near okey . and the rashes .. How could this happened to me ??  

, I gave taemin a smile to calm him down .  

------------------------------------

SCHOOL * soccer field *

All the soccer players stood around . Couch kahi and couch Chen were standing in the middle of their circle .

" the Championship is a week away . Let's prepare ourselves more , " coach  Chen said .

All of them cheered each other ." coach , were lacking ," Raina said .

Couch kahi nodded in understanding " yes , minhae "

" let's just move on without her , we have high chance of winning without a weakling in the group . " bekah said grinning , " Bekah ! " Uee reacted with bekah 's rudeness .

Minho stiffened hearing the other " she's already sick and your still mocking her and thinking about the game . ?! "

The rest grumbled in understanding and gave bekah mad looks .

" stop it . " coach Chen hissed with all the people's noisy words .

" with her condition , it will be best if she stays home after discharge , and rest well . " coach kahi spoke to close the discussion , but obvious in her voice , her concern for the student she recruited herself .

Myungsoo was silent listening to them . " she'l miss the game with her condition . " he thought to himself .

-------------------------------------

HOSPITAL ..

I caressed taemin's hair , he fell asleep watching over me, aissh .. This boy , but I am glad he insisted on staying , I'd feel more worse than I already am If I was left alone .

I went to the comfort room and brushed my teeth , I looked at my face and frowned , I looked pale . Haay , I spit on the sink and stopped when I saw red spots , I immediately gargled with water and spit , I looked at the mirror and saw some of my gums were bleeding , I felt like crying in horror , nosebleed , now this ?!! Am I dying ?!

I shove that idea away . I bit my lips and gargled again . I'm bleeding . Agh !

I went back inside and sat on the bed..

IM A BARBIE GIRL --- my phone started vibrating .. I checked it and saw ...

Babyzelo calling .. * video call *

My eyes widen , waaaahh ! He can't find out I'm sick !! I panicked a bit that made my bed shook a little but not enough to disturb the maknae from his sleep .

I got out of bed and kept pacing back and front " ahhhh ! Ottoeke ?!! " , wait --- il just ignore his call . Deh ! I placed the phone on the table and waited . But the noise was loud specially with its vibrating sound , it stirred taemin a bit .. AGHH ! I can't cancel it !

I glanced at the comfort room . AGHH ! Alright ! , I walked inside the cr and checked myself first on the mirror, fixed my hair and pressed the answer button .

Zelo 's image appeared wearing a black shirt and a red mask around his neck . " ohhhh !! Annyeong junhong ! Yahhh .. Can you call back ? I'm in the comfort room. . Heheh " I said , oh c'mon junhong just buy my excuse for once !

He grinned at my liveliness " you dont have to swwooo me away and pretend your fine . I know your sick Hae-shi . " he said , more like arresting a wanted criminal .

I was surprised " BWOO ? You - you knew ?! " I bit my lips , did nana told him ??

" nana told me about it . And it's quite obvious , your wearing a hospital gown  and looking pale . " he's soft voice sounded more softer . Sad .

HOSPITAL GOWN . Right .  I'm so stupid . XD

I scratched my head . " ahahaha-haha , mian . " I spoke in a sincere apologetic  tone and looked down .

" how are you ?? Are you feeling more sick ? " he asked with urgency .

Aisssshh.. I know he'l be worried like this.  How could nana told him ???  

" I had dengue before , took me more than a week in the hospital . Wait .. You haven't bleed or anything right ?" he brought his phone more closer , Mybe checking my lying face . Agh.

" b-- bleeding ?! Hell no ! That would be SCARY ! " I made it more believable , oh I just hope he'l believe it !

He sighed , and nodded " get well soon Hae-shi . " he sounded more like begging me to get well soon .

He's always warm my heart and I am always thankful he's my friend , but .. He can't worry about me all the time .. Specially now . He's in a different world . Far from mine . " Yahhh .. Of course! Il be fine . Don't worry . Totomato is always with me , so I know il be fine soon . Hehehe "  

He was frozen for what seemed to be longer than 2 minutes and just starring back at me . " yaahh.. I'm fine . Really . " I assured him and even added a smile to convince him more .

" Hae - shi ---------- he was cut off when a hand cuff suddenly locked around his left wrist and the flawless himchan sat with him grinning , with the other cuff locked around his right wrist . XD

zelo's eyes circled in fright and leaned the phone against the wall " YAAHH ! What is this hyung ??! " he asked innocently pointing at the handcuff.

But himchan ignored him and waved at me " minhae ! I heard your sick ! How are you ? Plss be fine . " he pouted and looks like crying that almost made me squeal . XD

" HYUNG !!! " zelo yanked the cuff's that made the other hissed in pain " what else ?! You might escape and fly back to Korea again!! Specially that your beloved all time l-------- zelo covered his mouth with a sock to shut him up  " he puffed it away and laughed at zelo's blushing face . " aigooo ! Your so cute ! " he pinched zelo's cheeks that made the other more annoyed .

" UNLOCK THIS RIGHT NOW !  ! " he said shaking the cuffs .

Himchan iris disappeared with zelo's tone of voice " yah ! Did you just raised your voice at me ?! " he glared  .

Zelo scratched his head " AISSSSH !! Pali !! " he whined like a kid begging for a lollipop . XD

Himchan laughed " araso ,but ! Sign a contract first that you won't leave . " he took something for his pocket , a paper , probably a contract . XD

Zelo made a face in front of him . XD , but signed it anyways . XD

Himchan was delighted and stood and d something inside his pants pockets , he's expression changes like he was surprised " it's not here ! " he said and d inside again .

" BWOOO ?!! Yahhh ! " zelo also helped him . XD , youngjae appeared and looked at the two strangely . " what are you guys doing ? Hahhaha " he sat on the bed and looked at the two .

" jae , where's the key ?? " himchan asked the other who was smirking at them . XD

Youngjae looked at me " oh hi minhae ! Zelo said your sick ! How are you ------- he was cut off by himchan's putting the socks inside youngjae's mouth  " Yahhh ! THE KEY ! " with a hand held out

Youngjae  threw the sock and looked at them disgusted " you people are gross !! " he laid  down " I threw it already . " he said calmly .

" BWOOO?!! You ! " the two were horrified and jumped on the top of the chubby cheeks youngjae . XD

I was laughing at them when I heard the door outside opened " minhae ?? "

" ohh I got to go, talk later . " I ended the call and got out and saw ....

----------------------------------

She was wearing casual clothes than the usual get up i see her wearing everyday , her hair was untied and was hanging down straigtly , she was  holding a basket of fruits . " you shouldn't be out of bed . " she smiled warmly .

My mouth swang open " c-coach  kahi . " I was surprised seeing her. " oh! Pls seat down . " I said , she placed the fruits on the table and sat on the couch Comfortably .

" what are you doing --- here coach ? " I asked , its the first time a teacher visited me .  

She giggled at my question " hey, of course, my student is sick . How are you ? " her voice sounded worried and anxious , unlike her usual tone at school . Strict and hard .

How am I ???

I got drunk for the 2nd time, fainted in the gym, hospitalized , got a viral infection and had NOSEBLEED + bleeding gums and probably a bleeding heart !

" I'm fine coach . " I sat on my bed smiling , actually , I'm not .. I feel heavy and dizzy .

" I can see that someone kept you company ? " she said looking at the sleeping taemin . XD , I smiled looking at taemin a bit snoring . XD

I looked back at her remembering " the championship , it's a week a way and --------- she raised a hand to silenced me .

" don't worry about it and just focus on resting minhae . "

" but coach , i Want to play .. " I spoke , with determination . But she shook her head not in an offending way .

" I'm sorry minhae , I can't let you play  and --------- I cut her off

" il get well . I promise ..! " I pushed , but the image of blood earlier flashed inside my head , giving me doubts If I can really be back before this week ends .

" minhae ., even If you do , you still need to give your body days of rest , even If your already okey . you might get sick again or injured if you push it . " she explained , making me realized that going back and playing is not a wise idea .

I clenched my blanket .. Uee liking myungsoo , myungsoo kissing Uee , they are probably dating officially now , me getting sick and now .. I can't even play ?! How could all of these  happen to me ?? I starred at the sleeping taemin to hide my blurring eyes . " but coach ........ " my voice pleading for approval .

I heard her sighed " I'm really sorry . " she sounded like she really doesn't want to say it , but she had to .

I frowned feeling how unfair things are for me . " a - araso . " ;(  

-------------------------------------

OUTSIDE .MYUNGSOO 's POV .

I got out of the elevator and headed towards the particular suite room , " wonder how that drunkard girl is doing and --------- I stopped as I saw dr. Ah and nana corazon talking a few spaces from me , i immediately hid myself .  

Dr .ah and nana seemed like in a serious talk since the two of them were having that focused look on their faces and --- wait a minute ,why am I hiding anyway ? Aissssshh... I was about to come
Out when ..

" bleeding ??! " nana gasped and held her chest hearing what the dr said .

What ? Bleeding ? I blinked twice hearing what the dr said .

The doctor nodded " deh , and this is not a good sign nana corazon . It's what we call dengue hemorrhagic fever , it's a severe form of dengue infection , are you certain that she never had dengue before ? " he asked closely .

Nana starting tearing up and was a bit unsure . The doctor sighed . " the virus , main target is our platelets , normally these platelets forms clots during bleeding to stop it , but the virus destroys these platelets and their capacity to renew, " he opened the chart and showed something . " The Platelet count for a normal person varies from 150,000 - 250,000 per μ , and all affected patients with this virus , their  platelets drops , 100,000 is already alarming , and minhae 's platelet count is now at 70,000 . " he said .

I leaned back , bewildered , shocked .

Nana started crying heavy with shoulder shrugging . " leehyun-ah , Minhae .. Ohhh my poor pangga, Plss  help her ! " she begged .

The doctor comforted nana " I will , Il give her meds and shots , but nana .. 50,000 platelet count is fatal . She can experienced shock , god forbid .. We need blood transfusion immediately  to correct her platelet count . " he advised .

Nana gasped " blood transfusion ???!!  Il donate my blood . " she offered . The doctor nodded .

" nana ,and needs to be matched . it would be suitable and more safe If a close family relative will be her donor . " he advised .

Nana stopped sobbing " her ------

Her mother . I pulled my phone out and scrolled a particular number .

" her mother , she needs to donate her blood . right away . " he strongly said .

Nana looked at him " but She's ------

Doctor ah sighed " I dont care where she is , her daughter needs her . If she doesn't do Anything , she might lose her daughter . "

BWOOO ?!! My eyes widen

" il call Madame right away ! " nana pulled out her phone panicky ,

Doctor nodded " il call her also . Il see you later nana  . " the two of them left .

I went to the room and saw her talking to coach kahi. , she was laughing lively but looking pale and weak " how could she even laugh like this ??"  

------------------------------------

No-ones POV

Key and ONEW were both busy in the kitchen , Mir and JONGHYUN were playing some video games , eun ah was also helping the two cooking while taemin was observing .

" you okey myungie ? " ONEW asked myungsoo who was starring blankly, he sat beside him while removing his apron .

" ah .. Deh . " nodded and peeled a banana and ate it immediately .

Key poured a hot herbal smelling soup over a stainless container . " it's done !! " he proudly Said .

ONEW took a spoon " il taste it ! " he immediately stuffed it inside his mouth but immediately spilled it " ahhhhhhh pcmpznoazhiaixbaus !! HOT !  " he ran to the sink and opened a water  . The rest snickered at their eldest clumsiness . XD

Eun ah prepared the soup and wrapped it with a clothe properly . " myungsoo , give this to minhae . " she said and pushed it closer to myungsoo .

Myungsoo stopped eating midway " me ?? Why me ? " he lazily pointed at himself .

Key chuckled " yes you ! Its your fault why she's sick ! " he blamed . Myungsoo squinted his eyes " how is it my fault ?? "

" you and noona where in the same training place ! You could have watched over her  ! all your fault hyung ! " taemin was a bit looking angry..

" hah-- yaaaaaaa ! " myungsoo yelled , hearing them blaming him .

-------------------------------------

MYUNGSOO 's POV

I got out of my car with a soup on Hand , " aisssssh... How could they teamed up and made me delivery this ?? It's already 9pm , is she even awake ?? Ehhhhh .... " I slammed the door and walked to the entrance .

" why are they even blaming everything on me ??? Aiaaaaah ... " I hissed in annoyance ..  

I stopped on my tracks when I saw nana coming out from the entrance as a black Mercedes Benz  Arrived and parked front . I hid myself and sneaked .

------------------------------------

Tom and jerry got out hurryly  and had a competition  of paper-rock- scissor on who opens the door first . Tom won and opened the door .

Nana came immediately and bowed in front of the new comer .

A women around her late 60's came Out , her hair with grayish and she wore an elegant winter clothe .

A tall guy with a red scarf got out on the other side , he was around his early 40's with a stylish hair and a fashionable expensive clothes .

A tall guy came in his hoodie on while pressing his hands together , .

Lastly , a woman fair skinned with long dark wavy  hair , wearing a vicunas wool , black stockings , and a high heels came last , she stood tall and her graceful action speaks elegance and femininity . she faced nana " where's my daughter ?? " she asked anxiously behind her black BULGARI BV 8056B glasses .

" inside . " nana immediately guided them up .

All of them came inside the room ..

Doctor ah , was sitting on the couch , stood up seeing the new comers . " we'll its about time  . " he said , looking at the women who removed her glasses . She immediately ran to the sleeping minhae 's side and held her hand " how is she leehyun  ?? " she asked while looking at her daughter , looking  pale and fragile .

" she's not well . she'l be in a more critical condition if we don't do it fast , cmon . " leehyun ( dr. ) gestured minhae 's mother out to the lab , the other guy went with them while the remaining two left behind .

With the quick collaboration of dr ah and two nurse , the blood transfusion was done successfully .  

" leehyun , thank you for your help . " she thank her highschool close friend .

" she's gonna be alright right ? Ahhh .. Minhae . " the old women said while looking at the sleeping girl .

 Leehyun hugged minhae 's mom. " anything for my goddaughter . Il keep watch on her and make sure she'l get back healthly again . " he assured .

" thank you leehyun . " the guy in a red scarf said .  

" we have to go . " minhae's mom said but stopped when she saw a single yellow rose in a vase . She walked closer  ," who sent  this ? " she asked nana .

" one of MINhae's friends . " she answered .

She stared at it for a while and erased some thoughts , she walked towards her Daughter and kissed her farewell . " pls get well soon  . " she forced some tears to not fall and stood firm .

-----------------------------------

DOWNSTAIRS
" I'm sorry ,if I was irresponsible that ----- nana was cut off .

" no nana . I'm sure you took care of my daughter well . I have to go . Pls watch over her . " she hugged nana .

Jerry opened the door . As MINhae's mom was about to get in, her phone rang , she took it without looking .

" hello ?? " she asked., but the other lined immediately hang .

" who was it ? " the guy in a red scarf .

The women starred quitely . " no one . Lets go . " she took a last look at the building before getting in .

-------------------------------------

NOT FROM A FAR ...

" hello ?? "  

Myungsoo cancelled the call .  And almost dropped the container he was holding ..

-------------------------------------

The Mercedez ran fast in the streets  since all of them were
Catching a flight .

She glanced at a particular store they passed by , the bright gleaming lights  that held precious memories  from the past .

The old women beside her  pressed her hand tightly giving her strength , to never look back .  

-------------------------------------

MINHAe's POV

I opened my eyes , I felt like I slept for a day , I moved my head and glanced around the room . I saw the clock . 3:00 am ..

After coach kahi's visit , I had a high fever that made me feel burning accompanied by headache , my doctor came and gave me meds .

I glanced at my left and saw my nana sleeping on the sofa , AGHH .. I must have made her worried very much .

I looked at the table and saw Many basket of fruits and flowers , waaaaahhh who could have----- ??

But the moment I glanced at my right , someone was leaning his head on the bed , probably sleeping , he was wearing a thick hoodie and i caught a glimpse of his flawless pale neck , his eyes were closed and my heart raised as my eyes widen looking at the blonde boy holding my hand warmly .

I slowly pulled my hand away that unfortunately stirred the blonde boy from his sleep .

I gulped as I saw him  moved and raised his head to check on me "hmmmmmmm ... " he blinked his eyes and smiled revealing his faint dimple on his left cheek ..

" Hae -shi .... "

-------------------------------------
 
 

OH YEAH ! I HOPE A GAVE YOU A SHOCKER on the last part  ... XD  

Did I just stirred some and left questions unanswered in this chapter ?!! HEHEHEHEHEHHEE

Lots
Of 
Things 
Coming ... xD  
 

Plss give me yummy comments .. I mean . COMMENTS !

k.