HELL on EARTH 2

The Kim's

After class, I went straight to the Kim's house .

I saw myungsoo  waiting at their main  door . He was grinning at me with arms crossed .

" yaaaahhh. Can you walk faster? You walk like a lazy turtle . He said and gave me his arrogant stare .

I WANT TO THROW AN ARROW AT HIM .

I sighed and ran towards him . He gave me a list .

" here is your to do list for today." he said and handed me the paper.

I looked at the first entry .

1. Clean my room .

" what?? You actually want me to clean your room??! " I said in shocked .

" c'mon! " . He said ignoring my question and dragged me to his room.

* I'm not gonna like this! * I thought .

When we entered his room I was expecting a messy and smelly and dirty room. But to my surprise ,

His bed was well tuck, his blankets were folded properly .

His table and stuffs was well organized .

His room was smelling fresh .

The books was properly arranged .

His CR was sparkling clean.

His guitars was well kept .

His clothes was clean and  well folded .

<> And the carpet was obviously well vacuumed .

" Yaahhh myungsoo! You want me to clean a crystal clean room? Are you kidding me ?" I bashed in front of him .

He just gave me his famous pokerface . And to my shocked!  He attacked his room in a flash!

He messed his bed and removed all the covers , he took the books one by one and threw it at the floor . He removed EVERYTHING inside his closet , he opened every drawer and shook all the things out . He threw everything from his table , he sprinkled dirty sand at the floor and a smelly mud . He went to his cr and threw a paint!

I was just standing there while he was DESTROYING his room.  

"there . You can't start cleaning now . " he said and gave me a wicked smile and left .

I was left dumbfounded. " wow , it looks like a hurricane just passed ."

I was looking at the mess helplessly . ;(

* no! I can't give up! I can do this ! Minhae fighting ! * I cheered myself and started cleaning his room fast !

After 45 minutes .  

 I threw myself on his bed and was sweating heavily .  I finished cleaning EVERYTHING. GOD, I'm so tired !

 Myungsoo suddenly popped out of nowhere . He inspected everything. He stopped at the shelves and wiped his forefinger .

" Yaahhh slave girl .  You missed a spot " he said .

I stood up and walked towards him .* impossible ! I cleaned every corner ! *

" HEYYY! Do you have a microscopic eyes or something?? I don't see anything ! "

" ha! Is your sense of touch and sight working well lately ? Or your just occasionally numb and  blind? Re-do everything ! " he commanded .

" whaaaattt???!! Yaahhh!! " * The room was already crystal clean and he's  still not satisfied?! *

"And don't forget the following thing you have to do ." he reminded .

I looked at the following list .

2. Clean the library

3. Clean the  gym.

4. Clean the studio .

5. Do the laundry .

 I stopped reading because I was getting really pissed off!!  

" Yaahhh! Kim myungsoo !! " I yelled but the devil just disappeared and left me . I collapsed to the floor with depression .

" HIS MAKING ME DO EVERYTHING ! " ;(  

------------------------------------

I cleaned the library, gym, and the huge studio . I was having backache all over ! I feel like I'm gonna be sick for a week .

I sighed in frustration while looking at myungsoo's laundry .  

 I pulled the laundry basket . It was so heavy I felt like il end up having a fractured bones . ;(

" did he forgot to do his laundry for a month??!! Goshh! So disgusting ! "

I went to the stairs and carried the heavy basket .one wrong move and il end up rolling down the stairs and DIE.

" arrggghh! " I was slowly taking my steps when I saw key flipping pages of a fashion magazine .he looked at me for a sec and focused his attention back  to the magazine .

;(

I almost tripped and almost dropping the basket !

" MYGOOOODDD! " I shouted and waited for myself to roll like a rock down stairs, but someone suddenly grabbed the basket at the other end making it less heavier .  

I checked who it was , and saw a milkly arms and a blonde haired guy .

" KEY!! :) "

" Yaahhh! Are you a baby walking down the stairs?! And why are you carrying this?! He nag.

" errr, myungsoo wants me to do the laundry ." I said .

 He helped me carry the heavy basket down stairs and to the laundry room.

After helping me , he immediately left .

* didn't get the chance to thank him .*

 I sighed. stuff all the clothes ,Took the detergent box , and poured the powder .

" I can't do this for two months!! ;( myungsoo is SOO determined to kill me ! I have to find a way !"

Evil me : honey, there are hundreds of ways! Let just kill him !

Good me : DON'T! why don't you just talk it out with him , Mybe he'l listen .

Evil me : hahahahha talk you say? As if that will work! I tell you! Let's just stab him while his sleeping  ! Or poison him that would be fun !

" yaaahhhh!!! What are you doing??!!! " key screamed which brought me to my senses .

" whhhhaaaat? "

" you have to segregate the clothes! You shouldn't mix the white ones with the colored  ones ! " key nag With hands on waist.

I scratched my head .

" didn't your mother taught you anything??" he said and segregate the clothes .

I bit my lip. " she's not always around that's why she didn't got the c--hance to teach me anything .... " I said in a low tone.  

For a sec, key stopped and looked away . " well-- this is the Amn, the proper way . " he said . I helped him segregate the clothes .

he pushed the start button .

After a few moment, the washing machine went crazy and started splashing  all the water bubbles out and flooded the entire room!! And key and me was almost drowning !

" yaaahhh!!! How much powder did you poured? He asked sounding so mad.

" Amn well ---- " I took the box and it was empty !

" you!! You poured everything?! Didn't you read the direction ?? He shouted with  bubbles all over his  face .

 " we'll I was busy ------- " * yeah , I was busy planning how to kill myungsoo *

I pressed the off button and unplugged the wire . Key got up with an irritated look . There was bubbles all over him . For a second, he looked like a snow bear ! Hahaha but I stopped myself from laughing . The laundry room was all went and filled with bubbles . The door suddenly opened and ---

" WHOOOEEEEHHHH! WHAT HAPPEND HERE?!" Jonghyun   Said and dropped his laundry basket in shocked  .

" ASKED HER! " key said while pointing at me and left stomping his feet .

Myungsoo suddenly popped out of nowhere AGAIN . He was about to asked something but obviously the mess already  explained everything .

" CLEAN THIS MESS RIGHT NOW! " he shouted , jonghyun even covered his ears .

I pouted . I really want to cry right now ! ;( . The devil left and jonghyun help me .

" let's get you clean up " he said .

Jonghyun helped me with the laundry . After thanking him I went upstairs and checked the last entry on the list .  Jonghyun also came and read the last part .

10 . CLEAN  MIR's ROOM .

" whattt???!!! " both of us shouted .  And I suddenly remembered jonghyun's words .

" and Mir's  room is the last room you ever want to go ".

" huh?? "

" his room is a total dumpsite! You'll be shocked that someone is actually sleeping in there "

" you've got to be kidding me! I said while looking at Mir's door .

" ohhh! Key! " jonghyun shouted , key was passing by .

" we're going to clean Mir's room. We next extra help . "

Key was shocked and immediately walked away . " IM NOT HELPING ". He said .

But jonghyun caught him and wrapped his arm around key's neck. " oh c'mon! Don't be such a diva! "

-------------------------------------

" since when did Mir and myungsoo became besties? Asking you to clean Mir's room ."jongie said

" stupid. He obviously listed this to his advantage . " key answered.

 The three of us are now standing in front of Mir's room.  All of us are wearing pink aprons

I was holding three brooms and a big trash bag .

Key  was holding spray cleaners and a pile .

Jonghyun was holding 3 flashlights  .he handed us an N95 face masks and a pair of gloves . Key and me gave him a look.

" TRUST ME! WE NEED THIS TO SURVIVE! " jonghyun said .

* I am actually glad that key was with us , I really want to be his friend ;) .

We wore the mask and gloves and We held  each others hand .

  " we're going to enter together so were going to leave together ! " jonghyun said. And we all nodded.

 We opened the door and closed it the moment we entered ,and used the flash lights .

" gossshh, why is it so dark?? Is there any window here?  " I asked .

" there was!" key said . " Yaahhh jongie, will you switch the lights on?"

Jonghyun switched the lights on and lit the entire room .

WE WERE ALL STUNNED .

The room was filled with trash ! The window was covered with dirt and dust making it difficult for a light to pass through . His bed was dusty colored, the toy cars were all over the place , and his clothes were everywhere! I can't even tell the clean and the used ones.  His table was in a mess and i can see how thick the dust are , I can even write my name on it.

" HOW DID HE MANAGED TO SLEEP IN HERE EVERY NIGHT??!! " key sAid hysterically

" GOD! Last time I saw this carpet  it was color white and nowww----- argh! I don't even wanna name it ! " jonghyun went to Mir's cr and flies we're flying everywhere . " this place smells like ! " jongie said under his mask .

I picked a left over burger lying on the floor . " arghhh! I felt like I entered a dumpsite " . I said

" told you! " jongie said .

" Mir is the dirtiest member in the family and jongie is the second . " key said .

" whatttt??? Yaahhh! My mind is only the dirty one and not my room! " jonghyun explained which made us laugh.

" guys, lets start cleaning . Jongie, take the cr, minhae you clean the bed and il take the closets and the toys . " key said and all of us moved .

-------------------------------------

JONGHYUN's POV  ( CR)

I poured all the acids in the entire cr and started brushing the tiles .

" Jesus! How did he remained healthy in this kind of environment??!! " I mumbled . I splash all the water all over the place .

 

I went to the bowl and gasped in shocked. The bowl was all darkened and flies was flying in it .

" god Mir !! Arrggghh!  " I started cleaning it .

I opened his cabinet and found an electric shave , creams , aftershave  . " that kid is using these??!! He doesn't  even have facial hairs yet and all of these are already half empty " I shook my head  and threw EVERTHING at the trash bag .

------------------------------------

Key 's POV

I opened his closet and checked his clothes . I tried to smell his shirt and immediately dropped it " smells like dead rat ! This kid is impossible ! " I mumbled and scratched my nose.

I checked the rest of his clothes . 

Trash.

Trash .

Trash .

" what the??!! All of his clothes are dirty !?  So the clothes he always wear everyday is ------- omg! I don't want to think ! " I mumbled and took ALL of his clothes and threw everything in the trash bag leaving the closet empty ! " he definitely needs to go shopping with me for new clothes."

I went to his table and wiped it . The clothe was dark as a charcoal ! I almost fainted just by looking at it . "  . I saw a box and grabbed it .

" what is this??! " it was a cereal . I looked at the expiration date .

June 01, 2004

I gashed ! "yaaaahhhhh!! HIS STILL EATING THIS?!!! " I immediately threw it in the trash bag .

I opened all the drawers and threw everything at the trash bag.

"Mir! I swear I'm going to burn your entire room ! " I mumbled.

A pink box caught my attention. It was a miracle, because it was clean . I opened it and was shocked .

It was our family picture . And It was placed in a pretty frame .

I felt tears coming out . " pssshh! This kid . " I wiped my tears and cleaned his table. I placed the frame on his table . :)

-----------------------------------

MINHAE's POV

After doing the vacuuming ,I grabbed all covers and threw them in the trash bag .

" his pillow is also dirty ! " I grabbed it and threw it in the bag .

I looked under his bed and wiped everything when suddenly ..

" yaaahhhh! I shouted  and ran to jonghyun . Jonghyun immediately carried me bridal style .

" don't worry sweetie I got you ! "  

" whaat?? " key asked . I pointed at the spiders , big ones! Crawling !

key rolled his eyes and killed  all the spiders . Jongie releashed me.

" his even keeping expired foods here ! A dinosaur might be living here . " key said . Jongie looked at him .

" I'm not talking about you jongie ". Key said and laughed .

" I think we swept an entire desert here ." I said looking at the dirts.

AFTER 2 hours everything was sparkling clean ! :)

" hey! We forgot to clean this closet " I said and pointed the big closet . Jonghyun opened it and all of us was startled ! There was a boy sleeping inside .

"MIR?!!" all of us shouted in synch

Mir woke up and rubbed his eyes.

" hi guys! What are you all doing in my room?? "  

" Yaahhh you sleep in here??! " key asked .

" yah, I actually took a nap kekeke " he smiled brightly .

" we cleaned your room ". I said and Mir suddenly hugged us .

" owww guys thank you ! I was actually thinking of cleaning my room  but thanks ".  The 3 of us rolled our eyes .

------------------------------------

The guys took an hour of shower while I went straight to myungsoo . I slammed the paper in front of him .

" crystal clean ! " I said and left him .

Myungsoo took the paper and saw all the items checked (done ) and the last one caught his attention .

10. CLEAN MIR's ROOM ( done , with key and jonghyun's help :p )

he crampled the paper and threw it in the trash bin . And smiled evilly . " no one will help you next time . "

------------------------------------

Key and jonghyun drove me home .

  " key? Can I talk to you for a sec? " I said and he went out of the car .

" what is it now ?" key asked .

 I smiled and bowed in front of him . He was a bit surprised .

" I'm really sorry about myungsoo , you may not believe but I swear I didnt mean it . I can see how much you love your cousins, and I'm also sorry if I don't know much about house hold chores . I hope you can forgive me. And thank you for helping me today . It means alot to me. I know you hate me but I really want to be your friend , so let's be friends? " I asked and offered a hand and he was staring at me blankly .

After a few seconds he gave me his y smirk! And shook my hands .

  " fine ." he said , I ran to him and hugged him tightly .

" Yaahhh! I can't breath! " he complained .  And we both laughed .

" hey! Only key gets a hug?" jongie said and pouted . I smiled and hugged him also.  I wave them good bye .

" pssshh! I know you also like her key! So stop being so mean to her and being sooo jealous with me and minhae "! Jongie said and wrapped his arm on keys shoulder.

Key smacked jongie's head " Yaahhh I'm not jealous between you two ! " key shouted .

" blahblahblahbah! " jongie said and covered his ears because key started nagging :)

Is this chapter too long and boring ? Kekekeke pls comment and subscribe :)

  k.