when all tables are turned 8 : The cracked glass

The Kim's

 

" MYUNGSOO ! "

" YAAAAHHHH KIM MYUNGSOO ! "

the voice came closer . Myungsoo heard it alright , but he wasn't in the best mood to have a small chitchat with anyone .

a hand grabbed his shoulder and forced him to look at whoever the person is .

" WHATTTTT?!!!!!!! " Myungsoo yelled in annoyance . but got shocked when the person calling him , welcomed him with a warm hug .

The person stepped back and looked at Myungsoo . " you don't look so good . Are you okey ? "

Myungsoo gasped seeing a female with long curly brown her in a lady like dress . her eyes were big and ---

Myungsoo gulped for a moment .

" UEE ---- " myungsoo exclaimed. his chinky eyes almost falling out as he was gaping over uee .

uee Covered with a snigger . " yeah .. you look scared seeing me . " she chuckled while giving myungsoo a fake -intimidated expression .

myungsoo closed his wide-opened-shocked mouth after 3 minutes of eyeballing uee . " no-no-no" he sang . " it's just that,  I didn't expect to see you here . " he tried to breath to calm all his mixed emotions early in the morning .  

uee motioned myungsoo to sit on the nearest bench . " I did told you I was coming right ? you forgot ? " she reminded him as they both reached and sat on the bench .  myungsoo muffled his hair finally remembering the night uee called him , on the night his scheming cousins left him rotten with minhae . D:

His lips curved into a chic smile . " yeah I remembered . " he said . Trying hard not to dwell on the memory of that freaking night . XD uee noticed how myungsoo kept on sighing . " what's the problem myungsoo ? " she asked leaning forward and ready to listen .

myungsoo moved an inch away with shaking  head . " nothing . I'm just not in a very good mood this morning . it's nothing . " he said , convincing uee . But the latter didn't seem convinced .

" how are you and minhae ?"  

myungsoo felt his colon getting all coiled hearing that name . his heart didn't behaved as it normally does either . " how's America ? " he pretended like he didn't heard her question . but uee 'a senses are probably sharper than myungsoo 's . " it's great . Did you two had a fight ? " she curiously asked not letting myungsoo skip topics .

why on earth is she asking about me and that .... Person like we're some sort of ---- whatever !

his ears heating up when flashes of last nights memory came creeping inside his head . * no no no no no ! What in the name of heaven and hell is wrong with me ??! * he mentally punched himself to stop from thinking about last night like it was the final episode of power rangers. " why the sudden visit ? " he asked . distracting his out of control inner self .

uee looked down at the sand and tried to spell her name out with the tip of her shoe . " agh .. My aunt had some business deals and asked me to come . my grandpa is okey though , his recovering . " she smiled thinking how grateful she was with her gramps getting better . myungsoo gave her a sympathizing smile . " that's good to hear . " he softly said .

 

They had a fun catching up conversation until the bell rang .

myungsoo stood up now breathing with relief . he was glad uee came and kept him away from plotting some murderous plans against Siwan. but he'l probably still, later . " il better be going . " he said brushing his shoes . uee nodded . " yeah .. It's so nice to see you again myungsoo . and I miss everyone . " she admitted .

" come by at our place later . Key's having this barbecue party . "

uee clapped her hands in excitement . " agh jeongmal-yo? , okey okey il be there . " she gave myungsoo a goodbye wave until she can no longer see even his shadow .

Uee felt like smiling . but stopped herself since she wasn't 102% sure yet .

-------------------------------------

KIM's residence . myungsoo 's room .after class.

myungsoo dived on his cotton bed without even changing into some comfy clothes . he closed his eyeS letting his tiredness dragged him to dreamland . he gritted his teeth almost breaking  his teeth together while thinking how his ears got traumatized by hearing Siwan's name over and over and over again in school . he was like some idol stardom falling from heaven . Everybody was like on high drugs just by talking about him . " agh.. " he massaged his head for awhile . Still eyes closed and slowly relaxing .. Until ..

BANG BANG BANG !!

his door was 99% cracking into brown glitters with that strong , violent  , loud slammed knocks . " HYUNGGGGGG--- HYUNNNGGGGGGGG ! -- myungsoo HYUNG ! " deep noisy voice filled the hallway .

Myungsoo grabbed a pillow and covered his ears and ignored all the knocks .

" HYUNG ! HYUNG ! ....................YAH KIM MYUNGSOO !! "

" that's  IT! "He jolted up hearing how he was called informally . " this kid is like on megaphone ! --- WHAT! " he shouted  after opening the door and seeing :

" WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME ?? " he said with a menacing smirk . Mir , almost peeing in his shorts. was shrieking in front of him .

" minhae noona is downstairs and wanted to speak to you . " he chilled . myungsoo gulped at the thought of that girl . He poked his head outside checking the entire hall If minhae was standing somewhere near . and he breath like a dragon seeing no one  . " tell her I'm dead . " he slammed his door in front of Mir and locked himself inside .

-------------------------------------

Downstairs .

Mir flew flights of steps until minhae and the one she was with stood up .

" his not answering his cell , is he upstairs ? " minhae asked . bang chul yong nodded excessively.

" his waiting for you upstairs noona . " he immediately disappeared in front of them like a thief afraid to get caught by the authorities .XD

-------------------------------------

Myungsoo covered his entire body with his blanket . Slowly drifting to sleep when ...

" myungsoo -ah ?? " a voice outside myungsoo 'a door brought chills down his soul . His eyes lighten like a bright light bulb while glancing at his closed locked door .he even pushed the couch to prevent anyone from entering .

" that idiot !! " he cursed at the thought of Mir . the kid is just too lucky that eun ah always got his back . Mir would be long dead If he was an only child .

"myungsoo ! " minhae screamed outside while knocking consecutively . " I can hear you saying incoherent words you know . open up . " she screed .

with big steps , myungsoo stood beside the door , still contemplating whether to open the damn door or just play dead .

" myungsoo , I badly need your help. Please open up . " she whimpered . Her begging voice sent shivers to myungsoo . he gulped all the weird feelings away . " ahmmm---

inner self : no man .. DON'T OPEN IT ! I swear it will be the death of you !

minhae came much closer  . with only the door in between her and the one slowly dying inside the room . XD

minhae held the door knob an tried to spin it open . she frowned realizing it was still lock . " this is an emergency . please . " she couldn't believe she was  actually begging . but it concerns her to so shove all the pride away .

myungsoo gripped the door knob .

inner self : NOOOO !!

" please ?? "

" Oh fine !! " myungsoo let out a long angst sigh and opened the door wide open . his inner self giving him good luck messages . XD minhae came in a hurry , she was taken aback when myungsoo walked -- err no . He ran To the corner of his room and stared his attention outside the window . * ohkey?? * she thought . She looked at myungsoo weirdly stoned .

" myungsoo , I need you to do something for me . And you can't say no . " minhae held myungsoo 's arm shaking it vigorously .

Myungsoo shoved her hands away because all his hair just raised up feeling their closeness . His heart was getting at it again . " what -- is it ? Do --it quickly . I'm --in the middle of --something here . " he stuttered . * in the middle of killing myself with this stupid thing I'm awkwardly feeling . * he mentally screamed . And 
 trying hard not to make any eye contact with her while trying to keep their distance .

" okey , so.. There's this school play at our school . and I'm the head writer , and -------

" just get to the freaking point . " myungsoo impatiently said . He badly wanted to get this conversation over with so she can leave and he can breath normally again . D:

minhae was cut off by a thug sound that something heavy just fell on the floor . Myungsoo looked down with curiousity that ----

" HEY WHO AND WHAT IS THIS ?! " he ball over seeing a stranger in front of him . Kneeling with begging eyes . (@_@)

the person , already kneeling bowed over like he was worshipping myungsoo . Was in school uniform , his curly hair was bulging out , he was wearing thick eye glasses with easy shinning  with mercy ." I'm chan lee but just call me chanchan . you may not know me but I'm a good Friend of president jinki,  were classmates. I'm the theater director of the upcoming school play and ... We actually have ----------- a problem . " he paused . He couldn't utter another word . Just by looking at myungsoo he can already predict what he's reaction will be ...

WILD .

" what has this got to do with me ? " myungsoo asked  starring back and forth at chanchan and minhae , his brows forming into a perfect line . XD

the two looked at each other reluctantly .

---

a day prior * arts theater *

everybody was busy making props running here from there . the rehearsal was going on and the facilitators were all sitting  on the empty red chairs and observing their ACT .

the fat gay head faculty , mr. Lim looked at the actor and actresses trolling their lines out while occasionally glancing at the script .  

heechul  kept on tapping his foot with anxiety , chanchan sat there , fiddling with  his pen . And minhae  had been bitting her nails ,tensed on her seat.

the lead actor embraced the lead actress with dry emotions . " princess , I've been dreaming of the day we'l eat -------- I mean MEET ! each other again  . " he flattered , after taking a quick peak at his arm with some lines he wrote in case of Emergency .  

The lady hugged the guy tightly . " I know , my heart , my liver and spleen feels the same way too and ---------

minhae scanned the script . " what on earth is she saying ?! " she complained in a low tone , whispering it to no one in particular . Chanchan was already hiding his head on his bag . His impending death drawing closer.

heechul massaged his erupting temples watching  how the people on stage , screw all the scenes out that they already practiced many times.

" is this the best cast you found ?!! " mr lim, shouting so loud like a lion king , stopping all the people from moving around . " i already recommended  someone and you didn't get him ?mr. Lee , is this the performance you 'l be showing to  all the visitors ?! . " he threw the script on the floor like a trash  before getting up . Grunting in fury and dissatisfaction .

" but sir , I swear they were normal yesterday ! ." Chanchan said while trailing behind the now leaving mr.lim .

" you call that normal ?! " he sneered . His forefinger pointing at the stage . heechul came , faking a smile . " they'l improve as day ----------

" NO !! " Mr lim, cutting heechul from saying any further words . " RE- CAST ! everyone ! " he commanded strictly , startling everyone .

" but we don't have much time to re-cast sir . " heechul said in a controlled , respectful tone but at the back of his Mind , he already stabbed the fat squalling girly pig countless of times .

" exactly my point ! this is not the play that will get all the visitors to applaud . We have important visitors . If the three of you , knew what that means ! " he shrieked , pointing his flowery fan at the three .

" but sir ----------

Mr lim stopped Minhae from uttering another word . " I want another lead actor for this . he is here and You have to get him up on that stage . " he pointed at the stage .

they three of them looked around . A lot of guys already auditioned and almost all were thrown out by heechul . " who ??" they asked .

mr lim laughed like a teenager being tickled while covering his mouth with his fan . " Kim myungsoo . " he sang dreamily . His mood changing into something disturbing . XD

" KIM MYUNG WHO?! " all of they gaped at the name .

" yes yes , he's perfect for the part . he needs to be in this play . " he ordered .

minhae 's mind was blowing down . * he will never say yes to this ! ." sir , I know him and I'm sure he won't be liking this . " she said , trying to reason out . * he will throw me out  the moment he heard about this ! " she thought futuristically .

the  fat wanna be princess snickered at them unpleasantly . " no Kim myungsoo , then there will be no play , and no collage scholarship for you . " he pointed at Chanchan making his jaw fall out in shocked . " and NO to your story ! " he shouted at minhae harshly and walked out singing gangnam style .

heechul stamped his feet numerous times in devastation . " THAT PIGLET -------- ! lets just forget about this STUPID PLAY ! We're wasting all our time in This ! " he nagged .

Chanchan who was now crying and sulky cupped minhae 's cheeks . " minhae ! Your my only hope ! you have to convince myungsoo ! I can't lose my scholarship , it's my life .. My dream and -- and ----- OH GOD OH NO ! " he lay on the floor , whipping into a ball .

" HE THINK WE CAN'T PULL THIS OFF  ?! Yah soo minhae ! you better beg myungsoo about this ! " he said . Shaking minhae enough to make her head fall .

" but oppa -- you know myungsoo , he wont agree on this . " she said hopelessly .

heechul rolled his eyes . " oh please , it's not like I haven't heard your I TELL YOU TO DO THIS - AND HE WILL DO IT  thingy you two have . " he said In his diva-ish attitude . Minhae gulped the giant lump in . " you know ?! " she asked .

" don't worry , not only me but THE ENTIRE SCHOOL KNOWS ! " he said clearing .

minhae paused for awhile . Her brain was doing some multi-thinking . until she saw her script and how Chanchan cried like it was the end of the world . She picked the script she made with hardwork . " il try . " she promised . * I just hope he wont kick me out of his room before I even try talking . * D:  

----

myungsoo threw minhae and Chanchan outside his room like kittens . " NO WAY IM GONNA DO THAT PLAY . " he shouted Furiously . * the hell I'm gonna play prince-he-yoh in a children's school play ! * he strongly disagreed . The thought of memorizing lines and acting all mushy is making him vomit blood . XD

minhae begged down hugging myungsoo's leg . " myungsoo -ah ! Do this for me ! Yah I still have that wishes you know ! This is my 4th wish and you can't say NO NO to me ! " she begged . Chanchan also hugged myungsoo 's other leg ." please ! Il be your slave forever ! " he proposed .  

myungsoo 's hair bristled feeling minhae 's warmth against his skin , though a  cloth serves as a thin line , he suddenly felt like girl- screaming with this - FEELING - . " ya ya yaaaaaa!! get - off -- you two ! " he was pushing them away .

more like pleading . XD

minhae got up and hugged myungsoo in surprise . " can you bear seeing me all sad ?! this is important to me . I worked hard on writing this in a more presentable way and ---

myungsoo's skin felt all cold and stiff with their sudden close contact . " ye-eeee--ahh-- I can bear seeing --you like that --. " he stuttered . His throat shorty went spastic .  

Inner self : really ????? ;__;

minhae faced myungsoo . Her lips pouting and eyes asking for hope . " yah .. at least consider oppa's situation ! he's in need of scholarship and ------------

myungsoo couldn't Decipher  her words because all he could hear was . "alxnclapqpefuhckakkxlaxnlaoffyjcjapauhjapeicjaksjapa be ! .. Clapsijdbxmaladjxbja ..! Alxnclapqpefuhckakkxlaxnlaoffyjcjapauhjapeicjaksjapa ... ;( . Lajxoapedijxjkawifn T_T .. Clapepfhanjlxhkaoefja coapeofnel.. OTL . " he blinked  his eyes twice every 2 seconds . Her calm innocent eyes  and  red tinted lips were all making his bones waggle like marshmallows . he almost gulped his entire tongue down his dry throat . 

" YA MYUNGSOO ! Are you listening ?! " she screeched At him . she waved her hand in front of him when she noticed  he stares at her like she was food for dinner .

with trembling hands , myungsoo pushed her away . " NO- NO --- asks any-- thing  . Not th--is  one ! " it took all his will power to even think and utter those words out .

" BUT ---------------

myungsoo shut the door before even hearing their next words . he faced his back against the door and brushed his hands along his messy hair . " this is getting worser and worser and worser ! " he worriedly murmured . he gasped at his chest feeling like giants were running inside his beating heart .

 --- -----------outside -- -------------

they both fell on the ground whining together . " oppa ! what now ?? " minhae cried . * that cruel heartless jerk ! he only thinks about himself ! Agh! * she punched the floor but winced in pain when her bone kinda cracked due to the hard floor .  

Chanchan stopped crying and wiped his tears when an a person popped out of his head  . " we can probably recommend another guy . much more than myungsoo . " he thought aloud .

Minhae titled her head confusedly . " more than myungsoo ....... Who ? " she mumbled . Chanchan d his tablet out and  scrolled some web , he clicked at SIH ULLZZANG . " this guy .  He is the hot topic at our school since he got in " he pointed at a particular name . Ranking first among the rest .

Minhae Almost squealed  at all the pictures of the innocent and kind face of . " Im wong jae .. That's  S ----

-------------------------------------

" SIWAN ?!!!!!!!!! " myungsoo hollered hearing the name he consider 's the most hideous . " more than ME ?!  THAT DERPFACE ?!! " he shouted out . His eyes burning with wrath .  

Getting up all of the sudden , he opened the door frightfully , startling the two discussing people outside .

they both looked at him in surprised  .

  " when's the rehearsal ?! " he asked . Demanding for an instant response .  

XD  

-------------------------------------

Other part of the house.  

onew and key helped jonghyun to his room . While taemin was carrying jonghyun 's stuffs for him.

the moment they reached his room , he laid him comfortably on his bed . onew looked at him feeling down seeing jonghyun all weak . " jong, what were you doing that made you this sick ? Did you ate something or what ? " he asked . perturbed by jonghyun 's sudden sickness . he was excused from class and brought to the clinic during his last period . Worrying all of them .

* too much what else . * key Retorted in his thoughts while getting some extra blankets for jonghyun .

ok. Probably not all of them .  

jonghyun shook his head in response to onew 's questions . onew sighed and turned to key . " I'm gonna call our family doctor k ? " he didn't wait for an answer and went out . jonghyun feeling all heavy , got up into a siting position . taemin sat close to him . " hyung .... Will you be alright ?? " he asked sweetly  . jonghyun couldn't help but smile hearing taemin . he gave him a nod .

key wanted to roll over seeing jonghyun becoming mute all of the sudden .  

jonghyun grimace in discomfort and acted like puking . taemin walked to the comfort room in an instant and grabbed a bucket , offering it to jonghyun . he leaned over trying to throw nothing out .

key sneered seeing taemin cocking his head on one side , frowning over the empty bucket . " il go get you a glass of water hyung ! " he hopped down and stormed out of the room leaving key and jonghyun.  

key fixed jonghyun's pillows while the sick one was just laying there . " key ?? " jonghyun called .

" What. " key said in a flat tone .

" I wanted to tell you this so badly . " jonghyun said in a groggy voice .

" What. " key responded bluntly .

" Thank you . " he said .

" WHAT ?!" key shrieked at the words .

jonghyun rest his head over his hand while looking up at the ceiling filled with posters of y beach ladies in swim suits . He kept gazing up like it were stars  . " remember the day when were first introduced as cousins ? " he asked , digging into his deep memories .

" aghhhhhhhh .. Yeah ?? you asked me how many women I already slept with . " key answered . Cringing at the memory .
 
 
 

" and I was only 6 years old then jonghyun . " key added with a frown .  

jonghyun laughed remembering it clearly . "Aghh childhood memories .  thank you kibum , for always being there .. I know we bicker a lot and I annoy you a lot . but I just wanna show you how much I love you . you know ..  And ------

* okey  now where is this stinking conversation exactly going ???* key impatiently thought .

To his shocked , jonghyun hugged his waist like a little boy . " before I close my eyes ...........and before I fall to nothingness .............. I want to take this last opportunity to hug you this tight and thank you over and over again . I will miss you and your excellent cooking and even your irritating nagging mouth as early as 3am and -------------

Key raised his hand and slapped jonghyun  straight to his face so hard and without hesitation . Jonghyun almost went rolling down the Stairs . " Jonghyun , your having  A FEVER . YOUR NOT DYING OF CANCER YOU RETARDED IDIOT ! ." he yelled loudly with how jonghyun was talking  to him about death and last words like a dying psycho.

jonghyun , who really fell off the bed stood up caressing his redded face . " but key , we don't know what will happen the moment il close my eyes tonight . What if il stop breathing ... ?? and -- il die in great despair kibumie .. ;(  My soul wont rest in peace . il watched all of you from above and will feel sulky that I didnt even got the chance to say ---------

" OH .MY . GOD " key mumbled crazily . he wanted to get a shovel and dig jonhyun's grave for him alright ! .he pushed jonghyun on his bed and almost choking him with his blanket  .  " YAAAA QUIT being all overreacting . your fever is not even that high ! !! who could die of 37.8 deg Celsius you delusional jerk ! ??? . " he badly wanted to throw jonghyun out of the house .

like right now .  

jonghyun held key's wrist with hurt eyes . " but kibumie-ah --------- he whined .

" shut your mouth or il sew that together ! . Now rest and stop talking nonsense for once jonghyun ! " he chided at the sniffling jonghyun   . " but kibumie-ah -------- . 

key grabbed a red buzzer . " now , press this when you need anything NECESSARY . And its  better be necessary or else i will literally KILL YOU and you will surely die in despair . GOT IT ??" he turned his back exasperatedly  and slammed the door forcefully . Still hearing jonghyun's whining .

" kibumie-ah~~~~~~~  

T_T

 

------------------------------------

key quivered outside on how jonghyun is just beyond normal almost every freaking moment . onew came with a basin of cold water and a towel . " what's wrong ? Is jonghyun alright ? " he asked seeing him with weird facial expressions constantly changing .

" his dying hyung and we better call the funeral fast . " he informed normally before walking out and decided to take a cold bath to calm his hot head down .XD

" WHAT ?! " onew yelled  , dropping the basin after hearing about dying . XD

-------------------------------------

After hours ..

 Onew  , key , Mir , myungsoo and minhae were busy setting up their barbecue party . onew and myungsoo were both busy chopping some meats , key was preparing some chickens with minhae . Mir and taemin were both clearing all the mess at the backyard where they will  be gathering later on . jonghyun was still  * sick * and resting upstairs , while eun ah was not around at the moment .

onew nudged myungsoo who was busy chopping meats . " so you'll be doing the best role in the upcoming theatre play myungie! I heard you three arguing earlier . " he grabbed some more meat and gave some to myungsoo .

Myungsoo baffled at the thought Of him playing . " yeah.. since they couldn't stop whining at me . " he responded while chopping calmly .

onew giggled beside . " Aghh .. Your so considerate myungie ! don't worry , hyung will watch all your rehearsals ! Il even record it for precious memories ! ." he enthusiastically said while giving myungsoo a supportive smile.

" what ? . " myungsoo almost chopped his own finger just by imagining onew watching his every move . He'll probably form a band to cheer him while rehearsals are going on . " errrrrr .. You don't have to do that . " he discouraged hoping the other will listen . onew wrapped his arm around myungsoo 's neck laughing  . " aneyyyaaaa .. I really should . hehehe . " he loosen his hold . myungsoo just scratched his head awkwardly .  

Key came inspecting the two . " hey!! What kind of chopping are you two doing ?? . " he complained while looking at their work . Onew and myungsoo stared at the meats looking like . " how on earth are we going to grill meats as small as seeds ?? . " key, pointing at the meat tidbits , his brows furrowed  . " do it properly you guys ! " he said while clapping his hands  like a diva and walked away still nagging .

onew and myungsoo bowed 20 degrees . " sorry sorry key  .. " they heaved . Onew decided to get some more meats and chop it properly this time .

myungsoo leaned over the table as he  watched key and minhae over the opposite counter . key was busy making sauce while minhae was busy preparing the chickens . taemin came and joined the two .

key elbowed minhae to try the sauce he made . the latter tried it with taemin . myungsoo smirked and propped his elbow over the table with his palm under his chin .

minhae and taemin almost puke over the beautiful dressed chicken . " wae .. Wae .. Wae ???? " key asked , shocked at their disgusted face because of the sauce he considers magnificent . " hyung , what did you used ?? " taemin said gurgling at the sink . key tried it and had the same hideous reaction . " hey ! Who placed too much salt ?! " he complained .

minhae shrugged her shoulder . " we didn't . " key's feline eyes burn seeing Mir laughing behind the refrigerator . " yaaaah bang chul Yong!! " he yelled in annoyance while seeing a pot flying straight to Mir . The mischievous kid ran out laughing his famous hyena laugh .  

" AND I THOUGHT this house will be normal without a erted dinosaur walking around !! . " key wailed  that somehow  made taemin and minhae laugh .

myungsoo couldn't help but laugh along until his vision caught minhae laughing so freely . his laugh trailed off into a broad smile . The sound of her giggles left him muted for seconds .

" beautiful huh ?? "

myungsoo was shocked seeing onew beside him with that teasing eyes of his  . " I wasn't looking at her ! I was -- looking at -- the- well dressed -- chicken. ! " myungsoo stuttered while pointing at the chicken .

Onew gave him a pretentious shock . " her ?? I was also thinking about that yummy well dressed chicken. wait .. So you were looking at minhae . " he teased , giving the now blushing myungsoo  some endless brow wiggles and a playful smile .

myungsoo grabbed the meat and chopped it aimlessly . " I. WASNT . " he cleared , pretending to be all too busy . But onew knew better .  

onew pinched myungsoo 's cheeks . " aigoooooo.. Our myungsoo is blushing !! . " he proclaimed while squishing myungsoo 's redded cheeks .

" I DON'T BLUSH ." the younger denied strongly . Trying to shove onew's hand away from his now aching cheek . " can we just finish this ?? " he impatiently said making onew nod before myungsoo lose it . XD

after chopping , the duo went at the backyard and decided to set up the griller. hand in hand , they placed some charcoal and started to make flames .

-------------------------------------

INside  

The door bell rang . Since key was busy and the two maknae's decided to help their hyungs in setting up outside ,  minhae volunteered to answer the door . She  came out in a hurry . " who is it ?? "

" it's me . Siwan . "

Minhae smiled Widely and fixed her clothes and tuck some locks of raven hair behind her ear . She deep breath before opening the door .

" Siwan ! I'm so glad you made it . Key's in the kitchen . Come inside . " she welcomed him warmly .

Siwan gave her his signature charming smile . " I'm glad seeing you here ." he walked down the hall with minhae .

* ommmmooooo.. His glad seeing me !! * Minhae fan-girl secretly beside Siwan until they reached the kitchen where key was almost finished with the foods he prepared .

" aghh ! Finally your here !! just give me a moment and im almost done . You guys go ahead . " he motioned the two to walked straight to their backyard .

" are you sure ?? il help you with you . " Siwan offered and reluctant to leave the one alone doing all the food preparations .

key stamped his foot and pretended to be mad . " no ! Go ! " he said shooo-ing the two away .

* his not only charming and nice . His almost helpful . haaaaaay............ * minhae sighed deeply appreciating Siwan .

-------------------------------------

Backyard .

" what's that guy doing here ??? " myungsoo scoffed upon seeing Siwan magically appeared in their house .

Onew looked up only to greeted politely by Siwan .  

" hi hyung ! thank you so much for having me here . "

Onew giggled with a nod . " naaaaaaaa don't mention it . Have a sit . "  Onew pointed  at the nearest chair . But Siwan shook his head not in a disrespectful manner .

He gave Mir and Taemin a glance . " il help the two with the bonfire . " he volunteered .

" no need ! Your a guest here . " Onew explained calmly . Siwan let out a softly giggle . " no hyung . It's okey . " he insisted . Siwan walked towards the two maknae's who had a hard time setting up the bonfire .

" mind If I help ?? " he offered . The two looked up with smearing eyes like they just saw their savior .  they gladly accepted and worked on their bonfire fast before key finds out it still isn't set up .

Myungsoo glared at Onew intensively . " you invited him . " there. he just answered his own question .

Onew starred at him innocently . " yeah .. me and key . Myungie , he's kibum's friend and a friend is always welcome in our home  . " he said . myungsoo wanted to say more but  decided to kept quite and just get this night over with .

-------------------------------------

over the team bonfire .

minhae brought some extra wood . He gave it to Mir and crouched beside Siwan , who was trying hard to set the woods on fire as safe as possible .

Minhae steals quick glances at Siwan while the other was busy . * aghh jinja! he's not just charming , kind , nice and helpful . he's also reliable . * her inner self is now screaming so loud that shes starting to really like Siwan .

Siwan, in the midst of his hand full hands . managed to smile shly when he noticed how minhae kept starring at him . " I'm burning . " he joked . not daring to look at her .

minhae 's eyes widen . she wanted to burn herself from getting caught . " I- was -- not starring ! I was -- just thinking of something that ----- hahahaha! ." she laughed awkwardly and decided to just ran and lock herself upstairs until siwan's hand caught her .

" hey , I was just joking . " he giggled softly in a non-insulting tone . " don't worry . I don't really feel annoyed being starred at . I stare at you for quite sometime so .. I think A little pay back is not that bad . . . . . right ?" he smiled warmly with his gentle eyes looking at her making her feel at ease rather than all awkward or shy .

Minhae was actually hyperventilating  but tried hard to control herself . * did he just said he stares at me ?! sometimes ?!! . *  

Siwan noticed how minhae seemed to be out of the world . She was speechless . " why don't you just sit there , we got this under control . Right boys ? " he asked the two maknae who were now worshipping the bonfire , happy that they gave some contribution to make it . " yea yeah bro . " Mir said while still placing more wood to ignite  it more

" hyung stop ! We might burn the entire house down . " taemin said , putting some sense in Mir who apparently got possessed by some evil spirit . Siwan stopped Mir on time .

minhae walked to her seat and sat there . Still looking at Siwan . " haaaaaaaaaaayyyy ...... " she giggled while happily looking at him freely without making him feel irritated in case she gets caught .

And she was .

but Siwan just smiled back at her feeling happy seeing her looking . he returned his attention to the other two arguing because of the bonfire , still that smile plastered across his face .

-------------------------------------

at the grill team .

Myungsoo's face darkened how the Siwan and minhae interact . he wasn't blind not to figure out the two were * flirting * with each other . They way minhae 's face lighten because of Siwan was making the environment more HEATED .

Onew was just whistling while starting to grill some meat . " Myungie here's the --------- he paused noticing how Myungsoo stares at something intensively . he followed his gaze and saw minhae and Siwan , now talking besides each other sweetly . Onew shrugged off laughing like an evil baby .  

" is our Myungsoo jealous?? " he thought to himself . Still happily seeing Myungsoo turning red with jealousy .

" is everything alright Myungsoo ? " he asked casually .

Myungsoo gripped his hold on something . " YEAH. " he grumbled . Though his expression was saying otherwise .

Onew planned to more , but stopped when his sense of smell caught something .... Alarming..

" hey, is something burning ? " he sniffed around .

" the bonfire ? " Myungsoo answered . His eyes still at close watched at minhae and Siwan .

Onew closed his eyes , trying to figure out what it was . " no . It smells like raw flesh burning and ---------------- OH MY CHICKEN ! YAH Myungie  ! My arm is on FIRE!!!! " he screamed loudly like a lady upon seeing his sleeve burning  , some were slowly running down his pants.

Myungsoo 's small eyes got bigger realizing how tight he was holding the lighter .

Under Onew 's arm .

" AGHHHHHHHHHH!! " Onew shouted shocking the oblivious people Around .

Myungsoo grabbed a bucket of water while Onew came down rolling on the ground . " the fire won't stop !! " Onew squealed like a dying chicken that prompt Myungsoo to threw the entire water .  

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! " key asked so loud that even woke jonghyun upstairs .

the rest of the family circled around Onew . who was nearly drowned by the bucket of water . " IM FINE IM FINE . " he said still with pride . Myungsoo helped him up .

Mir helped the two .  " hahaha LOL HYUNG ! were you two playing ?! hahahaha . " he yelled .

Key looked at them disappointed . " we're you two out of your minds ?! GOSH ! . go upstairs ,change  and clean that NOW ! . " he ordered . pointed at the stairs inside the house .
" hyung, are you okey ? " key checked his arm .

" de-- deh . " Onew answered with a wince of pain and sorrow .

Myungsoo and mir assisted Onew inside . key watched the three . He muffled his hair crazily how their griller looked like . " AGHH I JUST CAN'T  RELY ON ANYONE AROUND HERE ! " he sighed in yelling frustration .  

 

Siwan and Taemin volunteered on helping while minhae ran after Onew , Myungsoo and mir .

" guys let me help . " she said while trying to help Onew anyway she can .

Myungsoo looked at her . " no need . Just stay here and continue flirting with Siwan . " he scoffed with a cocky smirk .

minhae was taken aback . even Mir was speechless for a second . Onew who was  busy grimacing managed to get back to his big brother mode . " Myungsoo ! ." he chided .

" What . . . . . . . . flirting are you saying ??? . " she asked Obliviously . " I wasn't flirting ! . " she said in distraught .

Myungsoo sneered . " really ? Even a 6 years old would know you were  . " he said skeptically and dragged Onew away leaving minhae still stunned .

" it's okey noona . We got this . " Mir said in a miraculously normal tone before turning his back .

minhae clenched her hands into a ball . First time someone accused her of flirting and said it like she was some .

 one thing was clear though .

Myungsoo's back being the he was months ago!

-------------------------------------

all of them gathered around , it was almost December and the weather is getting more and more cold as winter sets in .

key decided to grill all the meats and kitchen while Onew ,  with his left arm redden is sitting beside Myungsoo .  mir is noisy and waiting dearly for the food . Specially  Onew who's been starring so hard at the chicken every now and then . Taemin was serving bowl of rice and drinks with Siwan .  minhae handed eating utensil  to everyone , expect Myungsoo  .

" hey . " Myungsoo complained his hand demanding for chopsticks .

minhae ignored him and sat one seat away from him .

"oh ! So she have the guts to give me silent treatment huh ??" Myungsoo mumbled , starring at her while she ignored him all the way .  

minhae is mentally laughing how Myungsoo looked insulted somehow . And she doesn't need to turn at her side to know how Myungsoo cringed in annoyance on how she treated him like air .  " i'll never talk to you . " minhae mumbled softly  .

" you were saying something ?? " Siwan came holding two plates  .  Minhae deliberately chuckled . " nothing , hey key is really good with food preparations . and I helped him make kimchi and kimbap. " she Smug . She unawarely pouted her lips at him .

Myungsoo raised a brow as he was tapping his foot loudly while quivering at minhae . Seeing her showing off her natural aeygo  " she even  pouted her lips at him like that . ! " he murmured , gazing at her . His irritation was getting higher and higher  he wanted to shake her chair until her senses comes back .

Onew sniggered hearing all Myungsoo 's murmurs . He may not be aware of it but he can clearly hear him . 
" guys ! I bought some soju,  who want's one ?! " Onew said and standing up to get the beverages.

Mir hyperactively raised his hand . " me hyung me !! I want one !! . " he  shout very hopeful . without his sister around , it's his time to shine .

Onew nodded in agreement which made Mir more happy . Onew never allowed mir , specially taemin to drink even a drop of drink with low alcohol content . since they were still considered " MINORS " .

Siwan sat in between Myungsoo and minhae . " aghh jinja-yo? I should try it then . " he took some kimchi and kimbap roll and muffled in all . minhae waited with eyes glittering .

Siwan chewed it slowly to really determine its taste . " hmmmm.. it's ......good . Really good . " Siwan nodded cheerly and took a glass of water to flash all down . minhae observed him . " jeongmal- yo?? " she said a little bit unconvinced with siwan's comment .

Myungsoo's eyebrows puckered and decided to try it himself . he worked his chopstick and took some kimchi and grabbed some kimbap and ---

Myungsoo immediately ran inside their house and straight to their sink .  He vomit it all entirely . he gurgled some water and " aghh jinja!! What In the world did she made out of this ?! " he complained . his eyes magnified and saw some stones probably from the kimbap . " and did she used some dead veggies with this ?! aghhhhhh ..... " he wiped his mouth and after some drinking almost a gallon of water , he went back to the crowd and even wanted to throw a rock
At Siwan when he heard him said . "
It's yummy really . " with a smile .

" what an innocent lying face . " he Grunted on his way back to his seat beside the lying guy .

Siwan deliberately pulled Myungsoo  down . " aghhh Myungsoo ! I guess we'll be seeing each other a lot starting tomorrow . " he wrapped his left arm around Myungsoo 'a neck .

what ??

" huh??" Myungsoo looked at him all puzzled . He caught minhae sniggering in her seat .

Siwan nod , figuring Myungsoo  . " you haven't read the script I see . and Chanchan just asked me hours ago . " he hinted .

Myungsoo thought under Siwan 's grip .  

" script  . . . . . ??? But didn't I just agreed on that stupid role so this -----

" we're best friend's MAN !! " he announced disrupting Myungsoo 's inner thoughts .  " in the theatre play I mean . " he added .

" WHAAAATTTT ?! " he screamed with hideous expression . pushing Siwan off him .

minhae laughed evilly .

" yeah Myungsoo . Let's work together to make it successful . " he poured him encouraging words that probably drowned Myungsoo million times .

" this can't be ................................. Then WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS when I'll still be able to see this TROLL during rehearsals ! . " Myungsoo was deep in his thoughts . While minhae secretly rejoiced . she knew he despises Siwan  for some unknown reason . and the moment she heard Chanchan about Siwan getting the role .  she already imagined myngsoo's exact Reaction . Which is 100% congruent with what he is showing now . XD " oww how I love seeing Myungsoo like this . " she applaud .

 Onew came with some soju bottles . he handed each one of them except Taemin .

Mir laughed happily finally receiving his soju bottle and " EHHHHH ?!! hyung ! Why  is my bottle half- EMPTY ?! " he voiced out his displeasure . raising his bottle high .

everyone started laughing their head off . Except  Myungsoo who was busy thinking how he could get rid off Siwan .  

" Il let you drink a bottle full when you reached 21 . Deh??" Onew said in a more apologetic tone .  

Mir faced dropped . " what kind of drinking is this ?! " he booed at it and gave it to Taemin . key immediately grabbed the bottle away .

" you people are pure evil ! " he scolded . he sat on his chair beside Taemin and placed all the grilled foods down for everyone to reach .  

his stomach grumbled with hunger . he was about to take one full meat when ---

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!

all of them glanced upstairs . " Mir , go get jonghyun . " Onew asked nicely when still enjoying his chicken .

" no no no no way ! I swear I'm not going up there again . " he strongly disobeyed gardening curiosity .

" why Mir ?? " they all asked .

Mir placed his plate down . " first he asked me to scratch his cheek , second he asked me to help him pee . And how am I gonna help him with that ! its not like I control his bladder dude ! and i already did that opening Faucet thingy and it didn't work . next he asked me rap and dance in front of him . then , he asked me to assist him in showering . And his not even disabled , paralyzed or anything . He also begged me to watched all the stars with him !! Plus ! he buzzes 3 times every 2 minutes !  " he took the half empty soju and drunk it all after feeling breathless with his long speech .

" what is wrong with jonghyun hyung?? " Taemin sulked . key rolled his eyes .

" god knows what kind of lunatic parasite infected that brain of his . " he laughed his diva-ish laugh .

Taemin stood up with sympathetic eyes . " il go check on hyung and ------

" NO ! sit back and finish your food . " key stood up without even tasting his own cooking or even a taste of his sauce  .

Taemin sat back and  watches as his brother trudged his way upstairs .

* jonghyun 's dead . * all of them thought .

-------------------------------------

UPSTAIRS * jonghyun 's room *

key opened the door and slammed it close . Jonghyun was all weak looking while the buzzer .

" YAAA . This better be worth my time and effort ! . " he screamed .

jonghyun pouted and looked at him all hurt . " am I not worthy enough of your time key?? " he teary eyed at him with his blanket Swaddled around him .

Key face palmed . " somebody kill this human plsssssss ! " he begged to no one .

" YOU ARE ! happy ?! Now what do u you need ? this better be important . Ask me to do stupid unnecessary un- urgent things , and this will be the last night you'll ever smell life ! . " he threatened .

jonghyun pulled him close . " this is important . " with serious tone .  

with jonghyun's serious tone and sincere eyes ,  he looked at him like he badly needed someone for help that key almost cried in amazement  .

" what is it then ? "

" this is very important key . "

" tell me so I can do something about it  . " key asked a bit worried hinting some in depth turmoil .

" your the only person that I know will help me on this . I am comfortable with you and I know I can trust you . " he said with Doe eyes and continue to fidget On his bed .

" JUST SAY IT JONGHYUN ! " key's stomach was getting more impatient that he could eat jonghyun up if he keeps on prolonging his agony .

" kibumie~~~~ ?? "

" WHAT . "

" Can you -----------------

" can I ?? " key , prompting him to say everything with hand gestures .

" can you ....

" yeah? "
 

.. Give me ..
 

" give you what ? "
 

.. Some ..
 
 

" go on . " prompting jonghyun to finish .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

LOVE. . ? "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

.

.

.

.

.

.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
 

key closed his eyes , he could feel burning smoke coming out of this ears . " WHAT KIND OF DRAMATIC PLAY ARE YOU PLAYING JONGHYUN?!! " he strangled at him and choked him .  

LITERALLY .

" yah------- why are you ! "
Jonghyun coughed and pushed key off . He sat up grasping for air .

" say one more ing word and I'm gonna do it for real! " he chided loudly .

jonghyun started crying . " there you are again ! " he sniffed turning his back on key .

" WHAT ? Me ?! What did I do ?! "

" YES YOU! . .  .key ! I NEED LOVE BECAUSE ------ I feel so ----------
 
 
 
 

- ALONE . " he confessed .
 
 
 

key gaped at his confession .

" jonghyun , your living with a chicken maniac , a grumpy dead sleeping flower boy  , a gangster tomboy , a ADHD lunatic teenager , an  adorable aeygo prince  and A fashionista , handsome , hot and awesome me . Plus! A genius chicken chicki . I don't get how you still feel lonely with all of us  or maybe we have different definitions of ALONE . " he said forcing not to laugh because jonghyun looked like a  broken cd .

" did some sane chick dumped you ?  Or are you on drugs?! " key asked in wonder .

he shook his head . "
No one can resist my charisma key . and drugs don't  really work on me ." he said standing up and stamped his foot .

"okey ? Apparently , even in his dramatic mode he never forget to boast about himself . What a guy . " key thought disappointedly.

 

" You don't understand ! " he hissed shaking key nonstop.

" yeah , I honestly don't . " key answered without hesitation and pushing him away because he feels nauseated already .

" all of you guys never loved me !! ever ! Specially you ! you love leaving me all alone . " he pointed out . His tears was spilling everywhere . " 
 
" GOD whAt is happening with this guy?! " he murmured .

"and I know , If ever you found me and Mir at the edge of a cliff , you'll
Chose Mir over me ! " jonghyun was crying hard .

Key nodded . " yeah .. Yeah your right ." he nodded unconsciously . XD

" see ...
you don't love me . ;( , you don't support me , you don't appreciate me , you don't hug me back when I hug you , you don't ask If I'm okey or how's my day like you normally do with the rest , you don't take care of me when I'm SICK! " he sulked nonstop .

key bang his head 7 times on the wall . " this is the reason why you feel like dying ?!!! because I don't appreciate you ?? " he screeched .

" you don't love me . I'm breaking inside key .. ;( " he said weeping .

" YAHH !!! i iron your clothes , I cook meals for you ! I cross-dressed and pretended to be your girlfriend when you were haunted by your obsessed admirers!  I even hand washed your undies one time because our washing machine broke down ! what do you call all of that then ?! " jonghyun was getting on his last nerves with this pointless conversation . He kept wondering whether jonghyun caught some wild diseases or worst , some undetermined communicable disease . First it was mir then now  jonghyun ! Yes yes .. It can also be it .

" you keep on ignoring me ! You love taemin more than me ! " he said sounding like a jealous girlfriend .

key is now choking . " jonghyun, he's my brother . Of course I love him more  , you obnoxious dinosaur!  " he was at the tip of his patience .. Key was now looking for a suitable weapon to shut jonghyun up .

jonghyun rolled down at the opposite side of the bed and curled into fetal position side facing the cold carpeted floor . " you don't love me . you don't . " he kept on repeating the same words over .

key walked around looking at him dumbfounded . " he totally lost it . " he brushed his face with his palm and sat down beside jonghyun .

he glanced at him still loving  the floor . He let out a long labored sighed . " I LOVE  YOU ! There , happy ?! " he finally said it .

jonghyun slowly sat up beside key . His face lighten like the morning sunshine . " really ?? . "  

" yeah so stop being like a fixated boy and rest . " key said in between helping jonghyun up and getting him back to bed .  

" do you really mean it ? "

" seriously jong, do I have to repeat it over and over?? " key sarcastically said .

Jonghyun pouted . " of course , If you love someone , you'll always be willing to say those words no matter how many times . "

" oh my god  your chezzieness got worst . " key quivered .

" please ...... " jonghyun pouted at him .

Key gritted his teeth . * can't believe I'm repeating this because of this jerk . * " I love you . " jonghyun giggled in pure happiness .  Key swaddled him with thick blankets and ..

" hey , I love all of you so stop being overly delusional in there . " key said while knocking at jonghyun 's head .

" key , Will you sleep beside me tonight ? " he asked hopeful .

key raised all his brows . " don't push your luck too much If you want to live longer. " he warned him and it will be the last time .

but jonghyun just stared at him and suddenly whined . " what ?? Don't tell me you want me to read a bedtime story until you fall asleep ! "

" you'll do that kibumie??? " he shined .

" death , you want ??! " he Shouted . " now , take these pills . It will help you feel better . " he assisted him up and offered 3 pills . Jonghyun took them and gulped the entire bottle of water . he leaned down and closed his eyes .

-------------------------------------

key Let out a euphoric sighed the moment he stepped out . " UGHHHHHH I was really really tempted to kill him ! . If it wasn't for my entire clan I'd probably pulled a trigger at him bullseye on the very first day he asked me how many women i already slept with when I was still 6 !! . " he puffed his cheeks and was about to walked down , when he suddenly received a call .

------------------------------------

backyard .

Minhae and Siwan Was chatting happily while there were gloomy clouds on top of  Myungsoo's head .

Taemin looked at Onew who was murdering the chicken thigh without mercy . " jinki hyung, aren't you guilty ?? " he asked . making Onew stop with her " huh?" face .

" of what tae ? "

" yeah hyung ! Aren't you embarrassed with yourself ? and a lot guilty , like some traitor ?" Mir chimed in .

" whoe whoe!  what are you two talking about ? " he asked with hands raised .  even asking the rest of the people around we're puzzled.

Mir looked down feeling all sorry for his  hyung . " hyung , there you are , sitting and happily eating your favorite  chicken while your beloved pet chicki is looking at you eating her own kind  . You raised her up when she was still an egg , you took care of her and she looks up to you like a father figure . And now your this in front of her ?? Don't you feel bad even a little hyung ?? how did you become this evil ? " Mir said , sounded  so depressed at the thought while pointing at chicki who was watching Onew the whole time
.

Taemin nod looking at chicki . " her chicken heart is probably breaking Right now hyung . ;(
.. I can't believe you  " he said with bittersweet .

Onew dropped the chicken he wasnt finish eating and kneeled down . " YOU GUYS ! How could you let her see me like this ! I already brief you to alarm me if she's near by so that -----" he stopped when chicki squeak away , running straight inside
The house .

Onew started wiping in regret. he stared at his hands filled with chicken oil . With trembling knees , he ran after chicki. " chicki mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe!! " they rest of them were left bewildered with Onew .

the door bell rang .

" anyone expecting someone?? " Siwan said hearing the doorbell .

Myungsoo grin . " I am . " he walked down and answered the gate .  

Minhae watched Myungsoo . " who could be his visitor ? " she thought . " aghh , it's probably hyunseung . " she guessed .  

-- outside

Myungsoo opened and the gate and faced his visitor with wide smile. " hey am I late ? "

Myungsoo shook his head . " just in time . "  

-------------------------------------

"hi guys . "

All of them stopped eating and glanced at Myungsoo 's visitor .

" UEE NOONA !! " Mir and Taemin ran to her side and cuddle her with love .

minhae stood up and jaw dropping . " u-UEE ! " she said shocked seeing their former soccer captain .

UEE made her way towards minhae and hugged her tightly . " how are you minhae ! I missed you . " she cupped minhae 's cheeks and shake it left to right .

" I'm good ! Are you -------- " minhae looked behind her expecting a blonde girl .

UEE noticed minhae 's probably looking for . " bekah's not with me . Hehe no worries . " she muffled her hair and starred at the handsome guy beside her .

Siwan waved his hand . " annyeong, I'm Siwan . so your the former soccer captain everybody 's been missing . " he giggled in his cute eye smile .

UEE nodded nonstop and kept looking at him with wide mouth . " and your that Siwan guy everybody 's talking about . the new flower boy . they're right , you are handsome . " UEE said squealing. Even Myungsoo couldn't believe she was fan girling.

Siwan scratched the back of his head awkwardly with a shy smile . " ahhh-- I'm not a flower boy . " he softly said with embarrassment .  

UEE made the first move and shake hands with Siwan . " I'm so pleased to finally meet you . " with her doe eyes smearing .

Myungsoo stopped their handshake . " okey . so you know each other now , let's move on . " he pushed UEE to sit beside him .

" noona ! why are you here ? " Mir asked .

" will you stay for good noona ? " Taemin asked .

" Aneya .. I'm just here for a visit . Il fly back soon . I really miss all of you , it's been lonely being in a foreign country . " she confessed . all of them nodded in sympathy .

" UEE ?? " Onew was surprised seeing UEE sitting beside Myungsoo .

" oppa annyeong !! " she waved sending chilling butterflies at Onew . Onew hugged her and sat back smilling .

" oppa where 's chicki ?? " minhae asked .

Onew looked down , with thunder storms above him . " she's ignoring me . " he cried softly , Mir gave him warm pats to comfort him .

UEE looked at him with oblivious expression .

" OH GOSH UEE ?!!  

The ultimate fanboy , key . Walked in a flash and hugged UEE tightly while hopping in place . " your here ! You should have texted me so I'd prepare more ! . " UEE looked around with all the good smelling foods . " I think your more than prepared key . " she giggled .

" Myungsoo knew I was here . We were together this morning . Didn't he tell you ? " she sat back , all pissed off eyes at Myungsoo .

" I WAS BUSY OKEY ?! " Myungsoo glared .

Minhae glanced at Myungsoo . " was it the reason why i couldn't reach Myungsoo earlier this morning ? Because they were together . " minhae recalled how many times she tried calling him , but all her calls were cancelled .

well of course . It's UEE .

after minutes of laughable bonding , footsteps came and stopped in the backyard .

" WHO INVITED HER?! "

They all froze seeing the new comer with arms crossed , her sleeves rolled up , her foot tapping and her angry expression that Onew even felt scared at first glance .

Mir hugged his sister to pacify her . " aghh noona , come and sit with me ! " he dragged her down with him . But eun ah kept her murderous stare at UEE .  

" she's a friend eun nah !  and Myungsoo invited her . WAE ?! " key wailed all out .

UEE was  uncomfortable and felt the need to leave before things get messy . " no  don't leave . It's okey . " Myungsoo reassured her .

minhae glanced at Myungsoo 's Hand stopping UEE from leaving .

Myungsoo caught that glance and immediately withdraw his grip at UEE . he didn't know why but he felt the need to do so . UEE noticed Myungsoo 's Reaction and followed his gaze . only to see minhae talking cheerfully with Siwan .

Myungsoo looked away and just focused his attention on eating .

" and where were you young lady ?? " Onew chided with high authority getting back to being the strict cousin .

Now eun ah felt scared  . " I was on a date . heheheheheh with Minho . " she shly admitted .

Mir laughed . " hhaha good thing jonghyun hyung is sick , or else . -----

" he's not sick mir , he's dying . " key cut off .

eun ah cling at key . " REALLY ??? " she sounded hopeful and happy rather than grieving . XD

" yeah , and guys ! halmuhee called and she's really begging us to visit ! hey Siwan and UEE can come ! " he invited them with alluring eyes to get them going .

Myungsoo gritted his teeth . " don't you think we'll be  too crowded ? " he scoffed . referring to the innocent Siwan .

" I AGREE ! " eun ah said , sharing the same expression as Myungsoo and but looking at UEE .

Mir rolled his eyes. " I think halmuhee 's house have plenty of space for all of us . Hey can I invite nana too ? " he asked with failed aeygo .

" WHY DON'T WE JUST BRING THE ENTIRE Neighborhood .?? " Myungsoo said mocking .  

" hey that's a brilliant idea ! " Onew snapped gardening some " no" from most of them .

they spent hours of talking and sharing hilarious jokes . After their fun time , the visitors decided to go home early to pack stuffs for their visit to the Kim's mansion . Siwan volunteered on driving UEE home since they'l be going on the same route .

" il see you tomorrow then . " Siwan said , popping his head out of his car while UEE was quietly siting beside him .

minhae felt like flying every time Siwan smiles at her . " ye-yeah . " she waved .

Siwan drove the car while minhae was left waving with enthusiasm . " annyeong !! " she shouted .

As soon as she was alone , she smiled broadly when she received a text from Siwan .

Siwan :

I had fun tonight . :)  

minhae jumped around squealing . only 4 simple words and she feels so high  already . she's was like that for 10 minutes , until someone gave her a flick on her forehead .

" ACKKKK!! " she winced in agony . Her head boiled seeing Myungsoo .

" YAAA  stop worshipping that alien and clean some trash inside . ! " he ordered .

minhae wanted to shout at him, punch him and pushed his off a Pitt . but realized that she wasn't on speaking terms with him . she ignored him and marched back in .

Myungsoo observed her every move and got a little bit angry for the cold treatment . " what the ---------YAAAAAAA !! " he screamed .

-------------------------------------

12:30 am 

everybody was settled inside their rooms  and resting . Myungsoo was still wide awake in his room . he wanted to go out for awhile so he picked his car keys and walked down the hall quietly . he stopped in front of eun ah 'a room .

he shakes  his head and continued on his way down .

he drove his car fast and went to the place he usually go .

SOCCER FIELD .

he rolled some soccer balls at the field and started kicking each one of it to the net in full speed .

it didn't shocked him when he noticed a ball rolling straight to the net . and it didn't came from him .

" what are you doing here ?? " Myungsoo asked . Not turning his head to see who it was .  

" I should be the one asking you that . I have rules Myungsoo . when will you ever listen ? " he sounded upset . he stood beside Myungsoo and kicked some balls .

Myungsoo deep breath before kicking another ball . " I just need some fresh air . " he said .

" what's the problem? " he asked .

" nothing . " Myungsoo said and walked away , sitting on the grass .

" I always know where to find you when your troubled . is it school ? Allowance ? Or a girl ? "

Myungsoo rolled his eyes hearing the last word . " what do you want to hear from me Onew ? "

Onew sat beside him and lay down . " what you wanted to hear from yourself . "  

" what ?? Look . I'm fine so you don't need to go on melodramatic mode with me like Mir and jonghyun . " Myungsoo hurled .

" your Jealous . " Onew sang those words sweetly .

" WHAT ?!! Me?! and who would I be jealous with ?! " Myungsoo breath  fire while pointing at himself .

" Siwan . " Onew smiled happily .

Myungsoo almost rolled over . " ME ?! Jealous of that guy ?? HAHAHAAHAH -- " he sarcastically said .

Onew just pouted at him . " yes you are , because he's good with minhae and they're perfect together . " he shouted .

Myungsoo paused hearing minhae 's name and thinking back how the two kept playing with each other in front of him . " I'm not jealous . am not ------- never . It's -- not possible . no . " he stuttered . but his heart was feeling otherwise .

Onew wrapped his arms around Myungsoo . " aghhh.. talk to me when you finally figured it out . " he winked at him .

-------------------------------------

HOME .

they drove home and was surprised seeing minhae by the fireplace . Her back was facing them and her attention was at the warm fireplace .

Onew gave him a pat . " you go buddy . " he whispered .

minhae finally noticed she wasn't alone . " oppa .. Where we're you ? " she asked worriedly .  

" just out having some heart to heart talk with my Myungie . " Onew kissed Myungsoo 's cheeks that earned him glares from Myungsoo . " il be up in my room . " he said and ran upstairs leaving the two alone .

 minhae sat back on her seat while Myungsoo stood there frowning . he tiptoed and sat next to her .

" up to when will you keep this up ? " he asked minhae .
 
 
 
 

silence ...
 
 
 
 
 

Myungsoo nudged her . " yaa.. " it wasn't a shout , it sounded more like whining . he didn't know why but the thought of being ignored wasn't fun for him . AT ALL .
 
 
 

" till your death . " minhae finally talked but refused to look at him .

" really ? that would take long . are you sure you can keep that up till then?? " he asked sniggering in his seat and taking some quick peek .

" of course . " she said bluntly .

" really ?? Your already talking to me . " Myungsoo laughed making minhae blinked in realization . she grabbed the sketch pad she was holding and hit him .

Myungsoo laughed teasingly until he stopped . " we're you ---- waiting for me ? " he said . His voice sounding a little bit hopeful .

" I wasn't . " she said with a  shrug of shoulders .  

What ? She wasn't ??

" I was busy sketching . " minhae picked the sketch pad which was thrown on the floor .

Myungsoo's forehead formed millions of creases , he took the sketch pad with curiosity . " what were you sketching ? " he flipped the first page and bit his full lips hard seeing . " SIWAN ?!! " he yelled , the fireplace just grew hotter that it might burn the entire living room .

minhae smiled sweetly . " yeah and -------- YAHHH !! " minhae screamed seeing Myungsoo ripping the sketch into pieces and threw it into the fire .

" YOU WANNA DIE ?!! " minhae screamed while looking for a way to get the paper out . But it was too late because it turned into ashes instantly .

She turned to Myungsoo and shocked to see him in his gloomy expression . " what was that for ??! I actually worked hard on sketching it ! why do you hate Siwan Anyway ?? he's not doing anything to you . " she chided angrily at him .

" let's just stop talking if you'll be nagging  about him . " Myungsoo with hostility .

minhae couldn't believe what she was hearing . " you know what ? we can't really keep a conversation going without quarreling at each other . " minhae stressed out .

Myungsoo laughed . " your right . We can't keep a normal conversation going so you should stop arguing with me . "

minhae gritted her teeth hard . " bwwwooo??! ME ?!! haha .. " she stood up . She had enough . " I'm going to sleep . " she was about to walked out when .
 
 
 
 
 

" Wait . . . "
 
 
 

Myungsoo's hand was holding hers tightly to keep her still . his warm hand felt more warmer than the fireplace . And it made her sacred .

" wha-t ? "
 
 
 

" would you like to drink a cold iced milk ? " he offered . his voice sounded gentle and smoothing . An unsaid message behind it sounding more like ..

"will you stay ? "
 
 

-------------------------------------

Minhae was enjoying her milk and starring at the fireplace while Myungsoo was stealing glances at her .

her dark raven hair and fair complexion looked warm and gentle . she was enjoying her milk with quick smirks that urges Myungsoo to take one glance .. And another one .. And probably another one .

" im so happy seeing UEE . " she giggled .

Myungsoo snapped out of it . " what ?? " he needed to slap himself because  he was losing his normal self again .  

" even thought bekah and me aren't the best of friends , UEE is kind and sweet and courageous . She's one of those dear persons  I met . and I don't get why you two are not together . " she said .

Myungsoo struck her a confused look .  " what are you talking  about ?" minhae gave him the same reaction .

" she confessed to you right? " she said . Because she was really expecting to see them together the moment UEE confessed at the airport .

" yeah and --- wait . How did you know ? " Myungsoo asked suspiciously .

Minhae mentally punched herself while finishing her milk. " hahahaha news flies so fast . " she said .

But Myungsoo was unsatisfied with her explanation . " yeah she did . "

" and that's it ? Are n't you two suppose to be together ? " she asked that somehow shocked Myungsoo .

" WHAT ?"

" you do like her right ? " minhae , standing up slowly feeling her heavy eyelids. Myungsoo stood up immediately .

" yeah ............... As a friend . What were you people thinking of ?? " he asked annoyingly , because he heard this questions a lot of times already .

Minhae controlled her emotion and smiled at him . " we'll I think you should date her . she's really nice Myungsoo , and she'l take good care of you . " she handed him the glass and yawned . " I'm sleepy , I'm gonna go and rest . " she walked passed him and ---

Myungsoo was deaf hearing it from her .

"I do ! I do like Kim Myungsoo . "

"those words haunted me for nights . and  she's suppose to be  jealous of UEE . "

"actually .. "

" i am expecting her to be . but the way she said those words sounded more like she's selling  me out .  "

Myungsoo was drowned in his confused thoughts . " WAIT . " he called her out . He faced her and the moment he saw her , he couldn't find any words to say .

" I --- I -----

minhae smiled at him , gave him a light pat on his shoulder . " good night Myungsoo . " she turned her back on him and walked away ..

Myungsoo felt his hand weakened . He dropped the  shinny empty glass he was holding and it landed on the floor with a thug.

 
He saw a fine  zigzag line ran along the delicate glass , the first crack that would be there permanently .

like his heart breaking in a very unusual shearing Sound . .
 
 

for the very first time .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

------------------------------------

hi guys ! I know I know .. I update too long and I'm sorry . I've been running some errands for my aunt . :)

how are you guys ?? :) hope you like this chapter . Wheww ! Hehe

TEASER

Myungsoo walked away in heavy steps , with clenched hands and gritted teeth . he wasn't feeling a good time and he badly wanted to punch SIWAN straight into his lovely face .

"Myungsoo ! " uee shouted , she was trailing behind Myungsoo . she ran to his side and shook the hell out of him.

"what is wrong with you ??! " she asked urgently . Myungsoo was standing in front of her but his mind seemed to be somewhere else . " Myungsoo ! " she placed her hand around Myungsoo 's neck and cupping his cheek with the other to steady him .

Myungsoo closed his eyes , trying to find the precise words to describe what he was Currently feeling .  But his mind was jumbled all together that --

" I DON'T KNOW. " confusion was evident in his voice .

the both of them twitched When footsteps came and stopped a few feet from them .

two crescent eyes looked at them in that position , not knowing what to think ----- or feel .

" oh, I'm sorry . " Minhae apologized and walked back .

 FAST .

-----------------------------------

Yeah I know , it's the same teaser hehee .. It will happen next chap :) sorry :(

anyways ! Thank you for reading my lovable subscribers !  

comments and upvotes are deeply appreciated and cherished :) .

saranghae !

k.