Slowly breaking .

The Kim's

ONEW stopped the van infront of a mall . Taemin opened the door and all of them came out , while I remained on my seat .

The two maknaes kept jumping around delighted by the sight of the mall . While JONGHYUN was frowning .

He faced key and ONEW " yaaaaa !! Why the heck are we here at COEX mall ??" he asked .

Key gazed around the mall and the shining city lights with all the random people walking around.

Key adjusted his glasses " according to my reliable source , myungsoo is planning to take uee here . " key said while nodding .

JONGHYUN face palmed himself " a date in a mall ?? Seriously ?? HE COULD HAVE JUST PLANNED TO TAKE HER TO A FAR AWAY MOUNTIAN !! So they could have a silent romantic type of date !! Gezzzz . " JONGHYUN said and shook his head in disappointment . XD

Eun ah knocked at jonghyun's head " myungsoo 's head is not as romantic and dirty as  yours JONGHYUN 's ! "

jonghyun ran to onew's side whining like a child . XD

" and who's that reliable source of yours kibum? " ONEW asked .

Mir came and shouted " me ! Who else ?? Hahaha I heard myungsoo hyung talking to uee over the phone . Uee wanted to eat japanese food here . " he said grinning proud .

Taemin came " key hyung !! Can we eat Japanese food pls ??? " he begged .

Key smiled at his brother and muffled his hair " we will later , " he said and looked at us " okey guys !! We'll follow them , and NEVER EVER GET CAUGHT !! " he said .

" YEH!! " all of them cheered and was about to walk inside the mall when key noticed me still glued inside the car .

" yah , minhae .. What are you still doing there ?? C'mon !! " he said and  held my wrist pulling me to come out .

I struggled as much as I could but the evil JONGHYUN grabbed my other wrist totally dragging me outside .

" guys ! Can't we just , not go and just stay inside the van ?? What about those cameras we used at MIR's date ?? " I said stomping my foot .

All of them looked at me from head to toe and " HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !! "

I turned around and bang myself at the van .

" no, we can't . We really need to follow them . Hahahah " ONEW said while still unable to stop himself from laughing .

" yah minhae , were you that excited about myungsoo 's date that u forgot to change ?? Hahaha " JONGHYUN said while looking at me in my Barney PJ

 

I faced him and pouted .

Key clapped his hands " cmon guys !! We might miss them . " he said and gestured the rest to wear their black shades , put on their hoodies .

He stopped when he noticed me tapping my bare foot and giving him an irritated look .

He laughed but covered his mouth " WHY ARENT YOU WEARING ANY SLIPPERS ??!! Hahhahaha " he said making all of them laughed too .

I raised my brow " key , YOU CARRIED ME ! REMEMBER THAT ?? " I said .

He giggled " oh right " realized what he did earlier .

Mir came beside me " noona ! Il buy you slipper , wait here !! " he said and ran away giggling .

AFTER 20 minutes

All of us were waiting for Mir , he came with a plastic bag on hand .

He opened it and he wore it to me himself . " there !! " he said and suppressing his laughed .

All of them were statued for a moment and then " HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA !! " they were laughing so loud every people passing by we're looking , they were stomping , clapping and hitting each other .

Huh??? I looked down and my eye WIDEN !!

Mir brought me a purple slippers with a barney logo on it , that kind of slippers you used at home that totally match your PJ 's

Mir was breathless from laughing , I ran to him and grabbed his shoulders " HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ?!! " I screamed .

The rest of them pulled me from mir . XD

  " guys c'mon ! Let's stop playing around ." key said and gestured us to get inside the mall .

The rest was still laughing but walked straight to the mall , while key wrapped his arm around me and pushed me to walk along with him .

" I'm not going there looking like this !! " I hissed pushing him away .

He smiled at me " what?? Don't worry , they won't notice you , your Barney outfit is  your perfect cover . Hahahaha . " he said .

I pouted infront of him "   JUST ADD BARNEYS HEAD , I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING MASCOT KEY !! "

He pinched my cheek lightly " aiggoo! Your so cute , hahha let's go !! " he said ignoring my complains and dragged me inside . XD

-------------------------------------

woeehhh ! I gaze around the mall and it's just freaking huge , America also have big malls like this but this is my first time inside a mall here in Korea .

ONEW looked at me amazed and smiled " Coex Mall in Seoul is the largest underground shopping mall in Asia. . There are over 250 stores located in Coex Mall with many famous brand stores. There are all different types of stores located in Here such  as clothes stores, cosmetic stores, souvenir stores and electronic stores.  there are also plenty of places for you to relax such as the numerous cafes and restaurants serving all kinds of food with popular western restaurants such as Mcdonalds, Burger King, On the Border and T.G.I Friday’s. " ONEW said talking like a tour guide . XD

" chincha??!! " I said and continued looking around totally forgetting why I'm even here . XD

Everyone was giving me weird stares because of my outfit .

JONGHYUN seemed to noticed it and just wrapped his arm around me "  lets go sweetie pie . " he said .

-------------------------------------

We went into a Japanese restaurant and searched for a table .

Me, ONEW, eun ah, key and JONGHYUN were on the same table while taemin and Mir were on the other table .

The waitress gave us the menu .

Eun ah didn't bother looking at it and just poked key " are you sure they'l eat here ?? " she used .

Key smiled and adjusted his brown hat while looking at his favorite mirror " I'm positive " he said and smiled .

JONGHYUN immediately raised his menu book to hide himself " guys, 12'oclock , they're here ." he said .

All of us glanced at the new comers but hid ourselves behind the menu book .

Uee was wearing an above the knee white dress and her wavy hair just made her more stunning .

My eyes were glued at myungsoo , he was looked so different .

Key sighed in relief beside me " thank god he listened to me to stop wearing too much black , he'll look like he'l be attending a funeral than a date . " he said and sat back still being careful not to get caught .

All of us giggled .

Eun ah looked at uee from her hair down to her shoes " well , uee looked good also . "

ONEW nudged eun ah , " she doesn't look just  good , she looks beautiful ! " he said .

I looked around , " yeh , everybody 's looking at them . " I said .

They chose a table for two , uee was about to sit down but myungsoo stopped her and pulled the chair for her .

Everyone on our table cheered in low tone .

" hahaha , did myungsoo just turned into a gentleman ?? " JONGHYUN said looking at the other two .

Key, eun ah and ONEW was looking at them in awe .

I looked at my empty plate .

*myungsoo  and uee . * I looked at them , they were giggling and looking at the menu .

Myungsoo looked different . He's not the myungsoo I usually see everyday . He looked so comfortable with her , and happy .

He was never happy and comfortable with me around . And he was not a gentleman also . He never opened the car door for me . :(

Why am I thinking about this anyway .??

I sighed .

The waitress came to us and asked us what we want to Order .

All of us looked at the menu and selected from jap dishes .

JONGHYUN was still looking at the menu " pls give me this one , and this and this also and ohh !! I'd love to try this ! " he said pointing nonstop .

Eun ah smacked JONGHYUN " yah ! We're not here to just EAT JONGHYUN . " she glared . She looked at waitress " just give him a glass of water . " she said

JONGHYUN protested , ONEW gestured eun ah to let JONGHYUN eat what he wants . XD

The waitress left us .

JONGHYUN glanced at taemin and Mir 's table , and looked back at key and eun ah . " hey , did you two forgot to feed your brothers ?? " he asked .

Key and eun ah gave him a puzzled look.  

jonghyun laughed " because i think they just ordered the entire restaurant  hahahaha " he said while pointing at the waiter holding a tray of countless Japanese to taemin and Mir . The two were happy looking at the dishes .

Eun ah and key immediately got up and went to them slowly .

The two maknae  end up being scolded by the two elders XD

-------------------------------------

Myungsoo and uee 's table .

The waiter came and placed the food the two ordered .

Sashimi, sushi, two bowl of rice , ramen  and yakitori with two glasses of water .

Uee clapped her hands while looking at the dishes and smelled it " agh !! It's smells so delicious ! " she said and looked at myungsoo .

Myungsoo was smiling looking at uee's reaction while opening the chopstick sealed in a paper wrapper . " here , you look hungry  ,let's eat . " he said and gave uee her chopstick .

Uee smiled " thank u " she said and took the chopsticks .

Myungsoo took a yakitori, a grilled chicken pieces on skewers , and just ate it not minding if it's hot or not .

Uee stopped eating and giggled at myungsoo .

Myungsoo looked at her giggling  , her giggles somehow made him smile " what ?? "

Uee reached her hand to myungsoo 's cheek " myungsoo- ah, you have ketchup stains hehehe . " she giggled and wiped it with her thumb .

The two of them frozed . Myungsoo was silent and didn't move while uee 's eyes widen with her  realizing her sudden action . XD

Uee immediately withdraw her hand after wiping myungsoo cheek and she didn't know what to say . XD

Myungsoo cleared his throat to erase the awkward atmosphere and gave her a smile , his eyes wander at the table ." I can't believe they don't serve table napkins here . Excuse me " he said and stood up .

The moment myungsoo was gone uee held her head and face palmed herself " oh my god !! This is so embarrassing !! How could I do that ??! He'll think immmmm ------ arrhhhh !! " uee said in frustration . Took her mirror and checked her cheeks " omo !! I'm blushing !! what was i thinking ?? What will myungsoo think of me ?? Aisssshh .. " she said and placed back her mirror as myungsoo came with a table napkin .

" hey , are you alright ?? " he asked and sat on his seat .

" huh?? Amm deh ! Hehhee " uee said hiding her shaky voice .

Myungsoo took a napkin and reach out for uee 's hand .

Uee was startled as myungsoo was now holding her hand " your hand got ketchup on it . " he said and wiped her thumb , the one she used to wipe myungsoo 's cheek .

Uee 's heart was now beating so fast she can't even utter a word infront of him anymore .

-------------------------------------

I dropped my chopstick the moment I saw uee wiping myungsoo 's cheek and myungsoo holding uee 'a hand .

Key and eun ah was speechless , jonghyun was grinning , ONEW dropped his chicken while mir and taemin on the other table almost choked with the two .

" OH MY DOSHCOSISHUAUAPWODGAVEICAHJXJSLDHGSAUCBUSB!! Did you just saw that ??!! They were -- they were ---- " key said looking shocked and out of words  at the same time giggling .

" they just acted like a couple !!! " ONEW said while covering his mouth .

" we'll well , hahahahha myungsoo , that  jerk !! Hahhaha and looked at uee ! She just panicked , she looked so cute hahahah ." JONGHYUN said while smiling at the two .

Eun ah was the unhappy one " that uee just flirted with myungsoo . " she said with arms crossed .

" so?? Myungsoo flirted back Anyways ! Hahahahha " jonghyun laughed .

eun ah glared at him .

I felt my heart just tightened looking at the two giggling , I couldn't understand why , im starting to really hate this feeling ! Its starting to really annoy me ! Why am I like this ?!!

" they -- look like a couple . " I said in a low tone .

ONEW looked at me but said nothing .

" you got that right ! Owww ! They looked so good together ! I like uee ! I really hope they'l end up together !! " key said while looking dreamily at the two .

I glanced outside and avoided the scene . * even key likes uee , who wouldn't anyways ?? *  I sighed .

I bit my lips as I stopped myself from thinking about myungsoo and uee even just for a second.

I felt a warm hand softly gripped my hand " are you okey minhae -shi?? " he asked in a low tone only for me to hear .

It was ONEW .

I smiled " of course ! Kekekeke can I have one chicken Plss ?? " I begged him with my puppy eyes and making my voice sound cheerful .

But deep inside .. I  just Want to scream . :(

-------------------------------------

After eating,  myungsoo and uee got up after myungsoo paid the bill .

All of us ducked as the two walked passed us .

The moment they were gone , the rest of us stood up .

I haven't even finished eating my sushi, " where are we going ?? " I asked to no one in particular .

Key grinned " we're going to watch a movie . " he said .

" how sure are you that they will really watch a movie? Huh kibum?? " JONGHYUN asked eyeing key .

Key held his nerdy eye glasses and adjusted it like a detective " I saw two movie tickets tucking out of myungsoo's jacket . Hihi hihi now let's go people ! Move move move !! " he said making his voice louder like a general .

Taemin and mir got up with full stomach . XD

I don't wanna go anymore , I'd rather walk home alone .

" key .. I'm not ------  he cut me off and held me by my hand .

" oh no ! Your not going anywhere !! " he said .

ONEW placed money on the table " let's go " he said and pushed all of us out of the restaurant .

-------------------------------------

MEGABOX CINEMA  

All the people were lining up , the line was too long and some people were still undecided what to watch .

Myungsoo and uee were lining up and talking , Mybe deciding what to watch .

" do we really have to follow them hyung ?? Can't we just go home ?? " taemin asked key .

Key waved his forefinger back and forth , " no no no !! This is the date we can't miss !! " he said .

" definitely !! You guys do know what happens with two people are in the dark right ?? HAHAHHAHA " JONGHYUN feeling all hyper while looking at the y girls passing by .

Eun ah clenched her hands into a fist " uee better not take advantage of myungsoo ! Or I swear il drag her out of the cinema . " she said like a protective cousin .

ONEW chuckled beside me " why don't you like her ? "

Eun ah glanced at uee who was smiling with myungsoo " I just don't . " she said and stopped.

JONGHYUN rolled his eyes " of pls eun ah ! Uee is not poor so I'm quite sure she's not after our family  , and shes popular herself , she doesn't need myungsoo to be noticed , well she just need myungsoo in the area of LLLLOOVVVEEEEE. " he said making the last word long and sensual .

And just gave us all goosebumps .
Uee doesn't need those , she just ... Like myungsoo .

I need to get away , but key is not giving me a chance to even move an inch from him .

" i wonder what kind of movie they'l watch ?? " ONEW asked while looking at the movie posters .

" AVENGERS !! They'l  watch avengers !! " Mir said who popped from no where .

Wow , I actually thought they'l watch a romantic movie . Somehow I feel relieved .

We hid ourselves in the crowd when myungsoo and uee walked towards the cinema .

-------------------------------------

Uee was walking when myungsoo stopped her .

She looked at myungsoo my curious eyes as to why she stopped her .

Myungsoo removed his light blue jacket and wrapped it around uee 's shoulder " it's cold inside . " he said while looking down on her .

Uee 's big eyes got bigger when she felt myungsoo's jacket under her shoulder , she looked down and hid her smile " deh . "

Myungsoo chuckled " let's get inside, movie 's about to start " he said and held her elbow to assist her inside .

-------------------------------------

I bit my lip when I saw myungsoo placed his jacket on uee. .

His gesture reminded me of something .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He placed the plastic on the ground and removed his leather jacket ..

And to my surprised , he placed his jacket on my lap and kneeled before me .

I gaspsed ! " myungsoo - yah, what are you doing ?? " I asked while looking at him with an owl's eyes !

He ignored me and opened the plastic bag , he pulled out an alcohol ,ointment and two band aids.

" let me see it ." he said referring to my feet and held out his right hand.

I smiled ..

Yes .. It was when myungsoo treated my wounded feet because of the high heel . He placed his jacket on my lap since I was wearing a cocktail dress .

That memory somehow made me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key was pacing back and forth " yah ! We can't keep lining in here when they are already inside ! " key said and walked to the ticket booth .

Key showed his VIP card " I need 7 seats pls , and also .. My cousin is here with a girl , I want 7 seats nearer to them . " key said working with his magic .

" deh , mr Kim . " the girl said she showed us the seat where myungsoo and uee is seated , and asked key where we would like to seat .

Key was quite and thinking " well seat in this row " he said pointing at the screen .

The girl nodded and gave us tickets .

-------------------------------------

It was all dark inside and the only source of light was the big screen and the movie already started .

The seven of us walked hand in hand to our seat with the help of the steward who lit the way using a flash light .

I was seating in between taemin and key , who still refused to let me go . XD

JONGHYUN sat comfortably .

Key grinned his teeth " jonghyun?? Are you aware that YOUR SITTING ON MY LAP?!! " key yelled , making jonghyun jumped in fright . XD

" hahaha mianhe . " he said and sat next to ONEW who was sitting next to key , eun ah was sitting beside taemin and Mir was beside eun ah .

The movie started and all of the people were now focused on the movie .

-------------------------------------

" do u think uee noona likes hyung ?? " taemin asked in the middle of the movie .

With taemin's question , I just zip my mouth,  uee already told me she likes him but , it was a secret bt me and her.

" obviously she likes him . " eun ah said sarcastically .

" and i think myungsoo also likes her . " jonghyun added while watching the movie.

All of turned to him " how can u say ? " ONEW asked .

" uee is myungsoo's type of girl . Long curly hair , big dreamy eyes , tall , sweet and lady like . It's definitely uee. . " he said sounding serious .

Key immediately grabbed JONGHYUN " yah ! When , and where did he told you that !? Don't you dare lie ! "

" I'm not okey ?? He said that , when were at the bar . " JONGHYUN said looking at us even if it was dark .

"Myungsoo -- myungsoo said that ??" I asked .

" what were you Doing at the bar Jong ?? " ONEW asked with eyes squinting .

" DRINKING HAHHAHAHA " jonghyun laughed and received a shhhhhhhhh from the other people .

Key slapped jonghyun's arms " you were obviously drunk ! Try asking him when his sober , let's see if he'll ever tell you . " key said and sat back .

I can't believe I just sighed in relief ?

Mir suddenly joined in " no key hyung , drunk people are actually honest when they are talking . "

Eun ah immediately pinched MIR's ear " you've been drinking haven't you ??! "

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

We kept our mouth shut before someone throw us out .XD

Taemin immediately poked us and was pointing at myungsoo and uee " look, I think uee noona is falling asleep . " he said .

All of us looked at the two ,

Uee was slightly leaning her head on myungsoo and pulling again after a sec , like she was falling asleep and wakes up in a sec .

Eun ah glared " who on earth ?! Would fall  asleep in a action movie like avengers?!

Key and JONGHYUN were both delighted " shut up eun ah ! "

Taemin pouted " she's doing it on purpose ! "

" no she's not . " key said .

All of us were quite for a moment while looking at uee .

Her head was slowing leaning .

Myungsoo seemed to noticed her , he took a peek at her , all of us hid ourselves cause myungsoo was looking at uee which is facing our direction .

It was dark , but rays of light coming from the screen lighted myungsoo's face catching him smiled a bit while looking at uee who seemed to be sleeping .

The people were now making noise since the action was now starting , they were all screaming , but the seven of us were holding our breaths while looking at myungsoo .

Myungsoo slowly sat back , and he raised his hand and slowly ..

Held uee 's head to make her lean on his shoulder ..

Uee 's head which is about to lean on myungsoo seemed like forever , it's like a slow mo movie where the guy is guiding the girl's head to his shoulder to make her feel comfy ..

That slow motion ..

Is also slowly

 breaking my heart ...

I felt my chest was constricting , making me breath in pain., like those scenes were sending me piercing daggers,

My eyes were moistening and I could feel some tears forming and just waiting for a blink and they will eventually drop .

And I just felt that the cinema got more colder and the place just suffocates me , feels like the big place was now shrinking and totally crushing me .

I immediately got up . They all looked at me with questioning eyes .

Key held me tightly " where are you going ?? "

I cleared my voice " I -- I have to go home . Nana is looking for me . " I said . I was about to go when key stop .

" you can't go . " he said .

I looked at uee , her head was now leaning on myungsoo .

I gasped as I tried not to see him , I bit my lip . And then that infuriating pain struck my heart like waves .I looked down and composed myself  

I looked away and blinked my eyes .

ONEW gave key a pat " let her go key . "

Key loosen his grip and all of them looked at me . " I'm sorry . " I said

I know my voice just cracked . I ran outside , even stumbled  hundreds of times since it was dark .

The moment I reached the exit ,

I ran .. I don't even know where I'm going .. :(

I bumped into people more than 5 times , and I bowed and  apologized more than usual  .

I kept running .

I just want to get out of here .  

--------------------------------------

I was walking .. Just walking , my mind was still in a mess.

I hugged myself to warm me , because the atmosphere was getting colder by the minute .

I stopped when I found the store that I badly needed right now ..

ICE CASTLE .

Without a thought , I went I inside and ordered my favorite banana split and sat on my favorite spot .

I kept looking at the banana split .

I gave the banana split a faint smile and started stuffing some into my mouth .

The cold banana  just gave me relief from everything I was feeling .

I heard the bell rang at the door indicating that a customer came in .

I felt a person sat behind my back on the other table .

I finished my banana split and was about to stand to pay it , when the realization hit me .

Key carried me in a flash , I even forgot to wear slippers , and I only have my phone on my pocket ! No wallet !!

I immediately scrolled my phone and texted ONEW oppa to come and lend me money . :p

I leaned back as I waited for his reply .

The new comers at my back started talking .

" what do you like ?? " the guys asked and gave the other the menu .

My eyes bulged out the moment I heard the guy . I know that voice . Il recognized it from a far or even If I'm sleeping .!!

I tried to turned around and take a quick peek .

The girl at my back leaned over and looked at the guy " vanilla ice cream , myungsoo. "

I sat back and I felt my entire hair straigthened up.!

Myungsoo and uee ?!!! What are they doing here ?!! I mentally screamed .

 

I bit my fingers while my heart was pounding with nervousness .

How could myungsoo brought her here ???! This is actually my peaceful haven and my favorite store and he just ---- argh!!

Evil me : yaaaaaaa minhae! Why are you mad ?? Do u own this place? Hahahah .

No.. Right , I don't own this place .

-------------------------------------

" myungsoo , im so sorry I fell asleep the whole movie " uee said with apologetic eyes .

Myungsoo chuckled while looking at her " it's okey . " he said .

" so , how 's your new team mate doing ?? He asked .

Uee pouted " you mean minhae ?? Hehhehehe she's good and sweet but on the field ------- myungsoo cut her off .

" she lacks skills , am I right ? Hahhhhahahahh " myungsoo laughed .

-------------------------------------

I clenched the glass in front of me " I lack skills ?!! And he even laughed ?! Arrrrrrrrrrgghhhh!!! " I mumbled quietly .

I want to hit him with this glass !

God . I have to get out of here . Fast !

And I just noticed my phone already received a text message . I grabbed it and my hand started to shake when I read the message .

From : ONEW oppa

Okey ! We're on our way :)

OH. MY. GOD .

I Panicked And immediately texted him to not come until ----  the door's bell rang .

-------------------------------------

" ONEW ?! " myungsoo said while looking at the new comer who just walked in and looked around as if looking for someone  .

ONEW approached myungsoo with a shocked expression . " myungie ?

Uee unintentionally turned and saw ..

" MINHAE ?? " she said in surprised making ONEW and myungsoo turned  and looked at the girl in purple pajamas .

-------------------------------------

I stood up from my seat , uee was surprised seeing me here , ONEW oppa came to me , the rest of the Kim 's came and was shocked that myungsoo and uee where here .

For the love of god !! Now were all together in one place !  

Myungsoo wasn't a bit surprised seeing me , but he gave me a head to toe look .

He chuckled " what's Barney doing here ?? " he said sarcastically while his thumb and forefinger pressing His chin .

I glared at him .

The rest of them giggled and uee was covering suppressing her giggles .

YES . I JUST TURNED INTO A CLOWN WITHOUT EVEN TRYING .

-------------------------------------

Uee , Mir and taemin were at the counter and selecting some ice creams .

While the rest of us were on the table with myungsoo . The rest of the Kim's were eating Ice cream while I was just staring at them .

Myungsoo cleared his throat " so , did you guys enjoyed the movie ?? " he asked and grinned.

ONEW , key , JONGHYUN. And eun ah dropped their spoon .

" you knew ??? " key asked .

Myungsoo gave us a  his poker face " I can hear and recognize  all your giggles in the middle of a crowded cinema . " he said .

The rest of them face palmed themselves .

Eun ah gathered all her guts " yah myungsoo- ah , do you like uee ?? "

All of us looked at myungsoo , myungsoo glanced at uee before answering .

He chuckled . " I don't see any reasons  not to like her . " he said and laid back .

All of us jaw dropped .

JONGHYUN grabbed myungsoo " yaaaahhhh !! Did you just indirectly  blurted out that you like her ?!! He said asking for a confirmation .

But myungsoo didn't said a word and just eat his ice cream . I bit my lip with what he said about uee .

" Yahhh !! You better tell us !! " key said slamming the table .

I cleared my throat . " I'l be going guys , it's getting really late . " I said and smiled to them .

All of them stared for a moment .

I didn't gave them a chance to stop me so I stood up .

Uee came back with the two maknaes " your leaving ??"

I nodded . Taemin faced me . " noona ! Pls stay longer ?? "

I messed his hair " I can't , I'm really tired " I said .

Taemin pouted while ONEW stood up .

" il drive you home minhae . " he offered .

I gave her a faint smile while myungsoo stared at me , but I intentionally ignored him .

ONEW looked at them " guys , go home after this. Araso ?? "

All of them nodded .

-------------------------------------

I got inside the car , I closed my eyes . ONEW oppa was also quite and just started the ignition and drove off .

"I don't see any reasons  not to like her. "

Myungsoo likes uee also. I knew it . He does , the way he treats her , and the way he shows a different side of him with her and they look good together  .

Uee , she's pretty and nice , while I'm ugly and troublesome , she's a lady and dress beautifully , while I don't even put blush on and dress pretty dresses , she's kind and gentle, while myungsoo just hates me everyday , she's popular and smart , while I'm only known to everybody because Im myungsoo's  slave and I at math  , she 's strong and a leader , while I'm a push over and weak :(.

Of course ..  Myungsoo would really like her .. While me ..

I'm just his slave .   ;(

I felt a familiar pain on my chest . I wanna reached it and comfort myself . But I held back and shook my head . Why am I even thinking this way ?! So what If they end up with each other ?? I thought about at the restaurant and at the cinema , I shoo my head pushing those images from replaying on my mind .

No . This is nothing . I'm just tired and stressed that's why I'm feeling down and .. I don't know ! Il just sleep this off and il be fine tomorrow . Yes .

" minhae ?? We're here " ONEW called .

I glanced at him and at our house " already ? " hehehhe

ONEW scratched his head " Amm yeah , I just parked the car 5 minutes ago . "

" BWOOOO??? I paced out that long ?? " I asked .

He smiled . I was about to get out but I heard a clicking sound , ONEW locked the door .

" not so fast . " he said Stopping me .

I looked at him with blank expression .

" minhae , do you want to talk about it ??" he asked .

I smiled at him innocently " talk about what ONEW oppa ?? "

Of course I know what's he's talking about, he's been watching my every move since key brought me to the van .

He gave me a warm and understanding smile . " promise me , that you'l tell me when your heart is ready to tell . " he said and unlocked the door .

I gave him a warm hug . " thank you ONEW oppa , and good night . Drive safely . " I said .

He muffled my hair " araso . You too . "

I went outside and wave him goodbye .

ONEW oppa left and I'm still standing there for 3 mins . I looked up and sighed as I glanced at the sky with countless stars ..

I smiled bitterly . " pls come home soon :(  . " I mumbled and went inside .

------------------------------------

FUKUOKA AIRPORT ( JAPAN )

A guy with his sling bag and in his big loose hoodie approached the ticket booth and smiled at the teller .

" yes sir , what can I do for you ?? " the Japanese girl teller asked the guy with he's mask on .

The guy lowered his mask and leaned over " annyeong ! Ammmm is there any flight to Seoul Korea available at this time ??" he politely asked .

The jap teller glanced at the computer " yes sir , and it's leaving within an hour . " she said and glanced back at the guy .

" bwo??!! Okey okey .. Amm one ticket plssssssss " the guys said almost pleading to give him the ticket right away .

He paid for the ticket and received  the last slot ticket back to Seoul . " thank you !! " the guy said and was about to ran when the teller called out .

" Ammmm I'm really a big fan of BAP , will you pls sign this for me ?? " she asked with aeygo . XD

The guy smiled and signed the notebook " sure !! And Plss support BAP !! " he said cheerly .

After signing , he ran as fast as he can to reach the waiting area for the passengers .

He sat while panting ," wheeeeewwwww ... " he said and fan himself .

He took his phone from his pocket and looked at his wallpaper .

It was a picture of him and a girl  during his trainee days  .the girl have long wavy hair wearing a big oversized shirt , she was showing off her puppy eyesmile and pouting her lips .he  was standing beside her  but his gaze was glued at the girl and the camera just caught him starring . XD

A smiled crept into his lips .
 
 
 

" hae- shi , I'm coming home :) "  
 
 
 
 

--------------------------------------

YOEEHHHHH YOEOOH GUYS !!! What do u think of this chapter ?!!! Funny ? Sad ? Irritating??

I hoped you had fun reading it though :) .

It's just day 1 of myungsoo 's date and it's already hell for minhae . XD

What will happen on their  next dates ?!!

And does myungsoo really like uee ?? Will they finally get it on ??!!

And now that mr . Eyesmile is at the airport , hahahahha what will HAPPEN NEXT ??

i hope you' l stay subscribed to know the upcoming events heheehe .
 

Pls let me know what you think and feel about this chapter guys .. Pls comment hehhehehe !!

And thank you guys , to those who waited for my chapters and to those who Left  their comments !! Loveyouloveuloveu guys !!! Muah!!

And those who tagged me , sorry for the delay , il answer back soon !! Been kinda busy !! Pls forgive me :(

Take care and god bless ! : *

Sarangheyo!!

k.