Awkward

The Kim's

" your free to go . "  

 

" your free to go . "  

 

" your free to go . "  

 

Those 4 words kept ringing  itself over and over again for so many times that I even wanted to bump my head over the wall and ....

 

" YAAAAAAAA !!! " a slammed of the table woke me up from my deep thoughts . I looked up with a dumbfounded expression . " huh ?? "

 

amber rolled her eyes " are you even listening ??!! " she exclaimed . we were at our homeroom . amber was sitting beside me while iu and Minho looked at me with bothered expression .

 

I scratched my head innocently . " what were you saying ? Hehe " I shyly  asked , making amber's nostrils flare . XD

 

she placed her arm on my arm desk . " I said , we should go and have a drink or let's just go clubbing tonight ! " he was smiling happily by herself .

 

Iu looked at amber with objection . " drinking ?? Are you kidding me ??! "' she spoke sarcastically to amber making Minho grinned beside me . XD

 

amber folded her Arms " wae ?? it sounds fun than pajama party ! " she talked back .

 

iu reached for my hands " Let's just celebrate the way you want it . " she smiled making her cheeks blush in pinkish shade .

 

amber grunt on her seat . " ARRRGGHHH ! Boring people . " she murmured .

 

For the past 3 minutes listening to their conversation , I had no idea what They were discussing . AT ALL . " celebration ? " I asked looking confused .

 

" Tsk .. She's clearly wasn't listening . " Minho mumbled with a tricky smirk .

 

Amber smack me . " yaahh ! We're going to celebrate  your FREEDOM dummy !! " amber hissed .

 

" my freedom ?" they all nodded together with odd reactions . Thinking how I kept asking nonsense questions .

 

Right . My freedom.  

 

myungsoo freed me 2 days ago . after those last words he said , he went to their house leaving me outside . dazzled .

 

Mybe .. Mybe I'm just too shocked , happy ? Am I even happy ??  I feel a bit .... Out of it ?? Or Mybe I've been praying  of this day ,  trying hard to gain my freedom back , and when it finally came .. I don't feel ... Anything .

 

But .. I'm suppose to be happy !! This is a happy day !! my freedom ! I'm free !!

 

I slammed both my fist on my table making the the jump in fright . XD " THAT'S RIGHT !! We should celebrate !! " I cheered .

 

they all laughed at my late reaction . Giving me pats . " it's a double celebration then . " Minho twinkled his big froggy eyes at me . I deliberately looked at him . " double ? What do you mean ?? " I asked .

 

Iu covered and snickered with shrugging shoulders . " what ?? " I asked the three of them .

 

Amber held the thick  history book and smacked my head. " DUMMY !! " she Scowled with gritted teeth .

 

I stood up and Screeched In pain " hey ! Do you really have to hit me with that ! " I growled while pointing at the thick book that almost caused me a concussion .

 

amber dropped with book on my table. " yeah ! So that your brain will remember something . "  

 

what is she talking about ? Did I forgot something ?? Or ----

 

iu saw my puzzled face . " minhae .. It's your birthday tomorrow .  You forgot ??  " she asked feeling ridiculous the need to remind me .

 

I sat down with my " OH" face  that lasted for probably 7 sec before I finally took my phone out and checked my calendar.

 

I blinked my eyes more than the normal number of times and looked at them with coin-like eyes .

 

Sept 29 2012 . That's today and tomorrow is  my ...

 

Birthday .  ( O _O )

 

Amber froze her eyeballs at me . " WHAT KIND OF A HUMAN ARE YOU ?!?? FORGETTING YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY ?! SERIOUSLY ?! " she shouted that made Minho laughed like a batman joker at the side .

 

Ahh ! No wonder my nana kept asking me what I want to do for tomorrow .  (0_o )

 

I mentally beat myself !  How could I forget ?!!  

 

My own birthdate !!

 

iu took a notebook out . " so what do you want to do ?? . she asked while jotting some minor preparations down .

 

I titled my head on the side and smiled .

 

--------------------------

 

SCHOOL PLAY 2012 .

 

Wanted : writer / script writer with pretty face , y legs and irresistible charisma .

 

Theme : Modern fairy tale  . MODERN MODERN . I don't care what changes you ' l make,  as long as it fits .

 

Interested ?  

 

1. Plss submit your story for screening at the arts building .  

 

2. Plss submit your biodata with your vital statistics . 

 

Not interested ?? THEN WHY ARE YOU READING THIS ! ??

 

see you !
                                   

 

                  Drama club president,
                                   

 

                            Kim moodswing

 

iu kept pulling my arm , " ohh c' mon !! Let's just submit it ! " she said ,  

 

On the other hand , I kept pulling on the opposite direction away from iu . " agh ! It's ugly ! They'le hate it ! Pluss .. I don't think I fit their criteria ! "

 

Pretty face ? y legs ? With charisma ? And vital stat ??! 
 

 

Are they even looking for a writer , or a candidate for ms . SIHS ?? Or miss Korea ??

 

 I struggled to free myself from IU's crablike grasped .

 

We were currently at the arts building . a few days ago , iu saw my hidden stories at home and prompted me to submit one story that -- somehow fit the theme . we've been arguing for 30 minutes already . Whether to go in or just forget we ever thought about this .

 

she let go looking annoyed . " it's totally fine ! I've read it hundreds of times and even translated it from eng to hanggul ! So you CAN'T SAY NOOOO ! " she squealed a high pitch note that cracked her eye glasses a bit .

 

" NOO !! " I sqeualed back at her . XD

 

She sighed and took my envelop with the story and ran inside the building . " fine ! Il submit it for you ! Your name is written on the first page anyway . Haha " she mischievously giggled and flew .

 

EHH ?? Yaaaaaa !!

 

I ran towards her until we reached the drama club team . 3 club members were sitting on the chairs while one senior , with long blonde hair and  beautiful face was standing infront of , probably 30 -40 squealing like chicken girls  Who were lining up .

 

What the -----

 

" KYAAAAA KIM HEECHUL OPPA !! " XD

 

all of the girls spazz at the beautiful HEECHUL who was receiving all the envelopes with stories inside .

 

he winked at all of them making all
Their hormones Brust out . XD " KYAAAAAAA !! Oppa! Chose me !! "

 

he was smiling " it depends on your story . And your vital statistics . if you have all the criteria I'm looking for , then .. Il pick you ! " he jokely pointed someone from behind .

 

All the girls chattered like old women at the market place gossiping and squealing . XD

 

heechul turned to s . " ahh .. I'm so damn beautiful . " he self praised that made the 3 people frowned . XD

 

I pulled IU's hair . " YA! Are you really doing this for me ? Or you just want to see HEECHUL senior ?!! " I bulged out .

 

She shove my Hand . " aisssssssshhh !! Trust me . Il take care of this ( lifts my envelop . ) you go and have some fun . Il call you later . " she pushed me to the exit and slammed the glass door .
" but --- but ---- " 

 

Sheeeessssssss ! Lately , I am having thIS  realization , that iu is a bit. , more crazier than amber . XD  

 

I walked myself out of the arts building and roam around since it was vacant hours  ..

 

Cafeteria ...

 

Gym...

 

Garden ...

 

Soccer field ..

 

I flopped myself on the bench and leaned back .  

 

I feel bored all of the sudden .. :/

 

I gazed at the group of boys playing soccer .

 

I smiled by myself .  

 

when I was still myungsoo's ---- err slave . I am always busy . My phone kept ringing 2 times per hour , asking me to buy him a coke , a meal , pass a paper ,  return a book , I even PREPARED HIS POWEPOINT PRESENTATION BECAUSE OF HIS CHRONIC LAZZINESSS !! XD

 

I took my phone .  

 

No messages .

 

No missed calls .

 

I deep sighed . " I'm really free from him . Finally . No one will disturb me during Sundays . I don't have to wake up early everyday to wake him up . I dont have to endure all his bullying, I don't have to hear his irritating complains , yell, shouting ! And that killer eyes !  I don't have to ... See him . " I rested my chin on my hands and Frowned .

 

I should be taking all my time and enjoy my sweet freedom ..

 

But it somehow tasted bitter and sour .  :/

 

Evil me : Awww you miss myungsoo ?? Hahaha

 

I DON'T !  

 

Evil me : yes you do . XD

 

I already forgot about him .

 

Evil me : honey , get a hammer and hit your head with it for 10x . I'm sure . You'l definitely forget him . XD even yourself .  XD

 

good me : you don't miss him . Your just feeling new to freedom . :)

 

Evil me : YAH I THOUGHT WERE FRIENDS ?!

 

Good me : I changed my mind -snobs-  evil Is not my thing . XD

 

" KYAAAAA !! " I messed my hair and picked my sling bag .

 

I'm feeling all melodramatic being all alone ! Where's my friends Anyways ?

 

I decided to call my loudest friend ..

 

Amber : waeyo ?

 

Me : I'm alone . ;(,  odie-ah ?

 

Amber : AIGGGGOOO ! HAHAHHAAH I'm doing a lil something, something but ------ okey . Meet me at the library . Araso ? Deh ..

 

I ran to inside the building on my way to our school library .

 

I was walking along the corridor , there were lots of students walking from here to there .. I sighed and frowned while walking . .

 

not too far , a familiar silhouette caught my attention . Until I froze on my tracks . haired guy , both his hands were tucked inside his pockets , his necktie was loosen a bit , and he was walking elegantly . he kept yawning all the way and ..

 

Stopped when he saw me only few feets from him .

 

The scariest part was , we were both stuck on the ground and couldn't take a step forward .

 

I gulped 2 times .. It's been two days and ..

 

his shifted his sharp eyes at the boys walking pass him . He returned his gaze at me , but can't seem to stare straight at me . He breath some air and ..

 

WHAT THE FUDGE ! THIS IS JUST SOOOOOO AAAAWWWK-----

 

I took the initiative to stepped on the right side ..

 

But he also stepped on the same path .

 

We looked at each Other with wide eyes .

 

I bit my lips .

 

He his neck in front of me .

 

I took the left path but at the same time he did also .

 

 I felt my heart is  about to burst while looking at each other oddly .

 

he looked straight and bluntly walked passed  me .

 

There were Lots of students walking and running . But I can clearly identify his footsteps , walking leisurely away from me .

 

I looked back and saw him walking away ..

 

will he stop and look back at me ??

 

But a minute probably passed already . and he didn't even stopped .

 

I smiled bitterly and slowly turned to face my path  .

 

Of course .

 

All along  , it's has always been me.

 

So , I should leave this spot and just move on .

 

I placed both my forefinger at either side of my lips and stretch it into a smile :)  and walked fast to the library .

 

~~~

 

myungsoo slowed his steps and hesitantly turned his head back . 
He swiftly searched his gaze along the corridor, among all the people walking to his opposite direction  .

 

But didn't saw  the person he expected .

 

-------------------------------------

 

   Hay .. Thank god this day is finally over , now I can    Rest all night .

 

I laughed remembering how mad amber was this morning . Tsk ..I totally forgot my own birthday .

 

l walked cheerily and went through the gate .

 

The moment I faced our house ..

 

" HAAAPPPPT!!! " I gasped .

 

The gate .

 

The garden .  Large bushes ?? We don't have bushes !

 

5 parked cars . 5 since when did we have 5 cars ?

 

A basket  ball on the Bermuda grass . Basket ball ?? I never played that sport !.

 

I felt something sharp kept on poking my legs so I looked down and found ---- aghhhhhhh !!!

 

CHICKI??!!

 

I gazed around and saw ..  

 

Bugatti Veyron Super Sports car worth $2,400,000 !

 

the house is grayish --- gray ?!! My house is pure WHITE !!  

 

my jaw dropped. .

 

HOW DID I END UP HERE ?  

 

MYUNGSOO ' S HOUSE ?!!

 

 

Oh no ! I can't be here ! Why am I here ?!!  

 

I walked back and forth feeling panicked that ..

 

" minhae ?? " a soft voice came behind me.

 

I bit my lips with my eyes shut close .

 

I heard some light footsteps . " noona !! "

 

I turned and faced the frowning ONEW and the triumphant taemin ." A-- ANNYYEOONNGGG ? " I greeted like a child with a hesitant wave .XD

 

------------------------------------
 

 

DINNER TABLE ..

 

Key placed a plate in front of me . He was working side by side with ONEW . JONGHYUN on the other side   Was just scanning with his phone . Eun ah was preparing the table , taemin was sitting beside me while Mir was busy having a lovey Dovey talk with his girlfriend nana .

 

" noona ! Are you avoiding me ? " taemin whined beside me .

 

" more like , are you avoiding US ?! " key asked , ONEW just threw me a look but his eyed were also asking the same thing .

 

Eun picked a table knife and kept stabbing the plate creating a scary sound while her sharp  eyes were already puncturing me .

 

" aahh ! Hahah ANEYA !! of course not --- why would I ? Yahhh ...ahhh jinja ! " now I was sounding like a drunk girl stuttering in front of all of them .

 

JONGHYUN frowned . " yes you did ! Do you know how hurt I was when you ignored me this morning ?!! " he cried with his hand clenching his chest like he was having a heart attack . XD

 

" me ? This morning ? When did I -------

 

Eun ah grabbed my collar " do you know how taemin kept on texting you all day , talking about you all day that I think my ears exploded already !! " she gritted her teeth .

 

I looked at the pouting taemin . I sighed in front of them .

 

That,  I felt guilty . " I'm sorry ." I apologized . " I just feel like --- my contact is over and I felt a bit different that -----

 

ONEW slammed the plate of fried chicken on the table . " just because your contract with myungie is done , it doesn't me our relationship also goes with it . " he spoke seriously .

 

" true friendship doesn't have expiration dates . " it was JONGHYUN 's words that gained stares from his cousins . " what ?? I'm right right ? " he dorky asked making the atmosphere go crazy . XD

 

I bowed . " I'm sorry again . " I said . Eun ah immediately gave me a arm lock . " I MISSED YOU YOU KNOW ?! " she admitted . XD

 

" me too noona ! " Mir said while still on the phone .  " DO YOU WANT TO EAT YOUR PHONE FOR DINNER MIR ??! " eun ah scolded . XD Mir hurryly said goodbye to nana and sat with us .

 

they all lectured and scolded me . Specially key who nagged a lot since the moment he sat his down .

 

All our conversation stopped when..

 

ONEW's face shined more that the sun when he saw Myungsoo walking down the stairs . " myungie! Sit with me ! Pali ! " he said .

 

Myungsoo smirked when he saw me sitting with his cousins . ONEW made  him sit beside me .

 

The  earlier lively atmosphere became gloomy and ----

 

eun ah's eye brows raised . " what's with this creepy aura ?? " she complained .

 

Mir laughed while looking at me and myungsoo .

 

JONGHYUN stopped eating . " what's wrong with you two ?? Why arent you talking ?? don't you miss each other ?? " key , ONEW , Mir , eun ah and taemin almost choked hearing JONGHYUN .

 

" BWWWWOOOO ?! " I said loudly .

 

" EHHHH ?? " myungsoo cooed like he didn't heard him well .

 

We looked at each other and immediately looked away . XD

 

I stuffed some food on my mouth while blinking nonstop .

 

Myungsoo drank his water . " we don't have anything to talk about . " he said .

 

key pointed his chopstick at us . " you two should start being friends ! " he nagged .

 

" don't be so rude myungsoo . " ONEW warned , using his brotherly tone at the younger .

 

All of them were pressuring myungsoo . XD . " it's okey guys , I don't really wanted to be friends with him also ." I honesty said , that made all of them laughed .

 

Myungsoo almost spilled all the kimbamp out of his mouth . " WHAT DID YOU SAY ?!!  " he turned to me glaring .

 

I faced him without fear . " WAE ?? it's true . " I said half giggling .

 

He dropped his spoon .   " well I don't want to be friends with you either !. " he shouted shocking ONEW .he faced ONEW turning his back on me and continued eating  XD

 

I popped my cheeks . " cheecc ... YOU DO HAVE TO YELL IT OUT LOUD ?! " I shouted back .

 

he swallowed his food down and faced me , he looked at me from head to foot with bloodshot stare  . "  Yaaaaahhhh, hajima .... " he roughy said , sounds more like a warning to not go any further . XD

 

a few moments , myungsoo elbowed me while pointing the ketchup beside . " Yahhh .. Slavegir ---------- he stopped midway .

 

The rest of us also stopped eating and focused at myungsoo 's unfinished sentence .

 

He also looked Around realizing what he was about to address me .

 

I glanced at the ketchup beside me . " I'm not your slave anymore myungsoo ! " I squealed  . The rest of them laughed so hard that key had to drink some water to compose himself . XD

 

Myungsoo seemed like he was taken about by words which made him looked away with gritted teeth . " WHATEVER . Just give me that ketchup . " he said . XD .

 

" sheeeeesssss .. . " I gave Him his ketchup that he wanted so badly . XD

 

---------

 

While enjoying the dinner , key , JONGHYUN and Mir had their sneaky buzzing talk .

 

 

key shivered on his seat while giving disgusted looks . " for Pete's sake !! LOOK AT HOW AWKWARD THEY ARE TOWARS EACH OTHER !!  " he hissed .

 

JONGHYUN smirked . " I think they're  better Off as slave and master . Their relationship works better that way than being FFFFRRREEEEEENN ---- key , I can't pronounced it well , help me . " he said .

 

Key rolled his Eyes. " FRIENDS !! " he said .

 

JONGHYUN snapped . " THAT'S THE WORD . " XD

 

Mir backed off like he just smelled a filthy food . " ugh!! The way they talk to each other is very ........ DISTURBING to my eyes and ears . " he chuckled .

 

Key and JONGHYUN nodded . " tell me about it . " they Both said .

 

----------------------------------

 

taemin poked me . " noona , how will you celebrate your birthday tomorrow ? " he asked out of the blue .

 

My eyes widen . (0_0)

 

ONEW , key and Mir 's jaw dropped hearing .

 

Eun ah swallowed her food , JONGHYUN 's " BIRTHDAY ?!! " he sang his shocked out .

 

While myungsoo smirked . " well someone's getting old . " he continued chewing . XD

 

" Tae ? How did you know ? " I asked .

 

he smiled charmingly and blushed . " of course noona. I won't forget your birthdate . " he glanced at me and giggled .

 

Woow . he didn't , while I did .

 

key clapped " its gonna be a lovely celebration !! Leave the organization to me ! " he said proudly .

 

eun ah came closer . " hey , why don't we have it here ? " she gazed around the house .

 

" noona  ! Lets invite the whole Student body !! " Mir suggested , grinning .

 

Key face palmed himself . " our house is not a convention  center Mir ! " he said with shaking head . XD

 

ONEW finished up and placed his dishes on the sink . " how do you usually celebrate your bday minhae ? " he took a chicken and ate it .

 

I paused for a moment . " hmmmmmmmm .. I don't . " I said shorty .

 

" WHAAATTT ??!! " all of them were horrified . Even myungsoo . XD

 

I nodded . " yes , because back in America , I am actually staying in an all girls dormitory, I don't have much friends , and my bday is always on school days and busy days that sometimes I even forget its my bday . Hahahah " I laughed . But all of them looked at me with saddened expression .

 

" but - how about nana ? Your mom ?? " eun ah asked sounding concern .

 

" nana sent cards and a cake , while
My mom --- well she sent me presents . Hehehe . " I giggled .

 

Myungsoo sighed hearing about " mom " .

 

" don't worry . We'l make it extra special noona . " Mir said .

 

They all started about tomorrow and what to do , hearing them.. I felt really happy . :)

 

-------------------------------------

 

ONEW oppa drove me home around 8 pm  

 

I took a quick rest and did my homework after 2 hours

 

. After bathing for 20 minutes , I went to my dresser and took out my tweety bird pajama's .

 

After which , I went to my mini library  and wrote  all the things I did today .

 

I stretched a little and went back to my bedroom .

 

I glanced at my wall clock  . It's 11: 30 pm . it's 30 min before my birthday .

 

I flopped myself on my bed . " i hope my mom calls this yr . Unlike what happened last yr that -----

 

IM A BARBIE GIRL ! UNDRESS ME ANYWHERE .....

 

I jolted up and answered .

 

TAEMIN : NOONA ! Happy birthday !!  

 

I fell on my carpet laughing .

 

Me : Tae , it's not my bday yet  it's ---

 

Taemin : I know !! But -- I want to be the first one to gre----------

 

The line was cut off suddenly .

 

I called out his name but the line was off . " Bwoooya ?? " hmmm Mybe he's battery drained .

 

I got up when ..

 

BANG!! BANG!! BANG !! BANG!!  

 

My eyes shaken when my door was slamming , like a giant was slamming the door open .

 

I fell on the ground . " OPEN THIS DOOR !!!!! " a loud deep voice like it was a deep cave man's  voice was slamming the door .

 

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!! Who is ?!!!

 

" OPEN THIS!! " the voice said , "minhae !! Don' t ! Open the -------- it was my nana outside -- she didn't finished her sentence like someone shut her up .

 

My entire body was trembling because fear was all over me ..

 

BANG BANG BANG !!

 

the door suddenly slammed open. revealing 2 , 4 , no --- 7 gigantic men came inside my room , their clothes were all like rug .

 

Their thieves!! It was just reported this morning that a group of thieves were roaming around even murdered an entire family that -------

 

the big one grabbed me by the wrist and looked at me like I was a food for breakfast . " let go ... " I was even saying it with no energy because I felt my body weakened .

 

The rest of the thieves ransack my room grabbing all my precious things .

 

I ran downstairs and found my nana lying unconscious on the floor .

 

I was iced seeing blood on  her head , with my trembling hands , I shook her . " wake up ... Nana ... Ya.. Yahhh ... Wake up ... Pali..... " my tears went falling so hard while trying to wake her up .

 

I was entirely shaking " NANA !!! " I shouted while shooking her nonstop . She was unresponsive , I even leaned down to hear her heartbeat

 

a hand grabbed me up . " you will be ours . " he grinned another guy placed a large clothe inside my mouth to prevent me from screaming . he tied my hands and placed a blind fold on me .

 

They were all laughing hard and even broke some of our plates .

 

Umma .... Save me !

 

I lost even my energy to walk, I could faint any moment .. My tears were soaking the blind fold wet .

 

" We'l sell this girl . " one guy said and grabbed me roughly .

 

a heavy arm pushed me inside a van . " did you get any jewelries ?? " he asked .

 

a heard a sack grumbled " yep !! All of it . Hahhaha ! We're gonna get lots of money . Specially this girl . " he whispered like a devil that made all my hair stood .

 

After a few moments , the van stopped . They even carried me . it took 2 mins to reached the placed , they made me walk and guided me Into a room .

 

The moment I went in , I heard cries around me , girls .

 

" plssss  let us go !! "

 

" I wanna go home !! "

 

"have mercy !! "

 

They were all
Pleading for their life . I can't believe this is happening to me .  Am I gonna die tonight ?? Will this be my end ??

 

one guy pushed me and made me sat on a chair . " QUITE !! " he roared at the girls pleading .

 

I was already sobbing heavily . " you will be a brand new add to our collection . " the guy spoke maliciously and even caressed cheek that I immediately shoved . The picture of  nana lying unconscious gave me tremendous pain .

 

somebody help... ONEW oppa  key .. JONGHYUN Minho , amber .. Iu .. Eun ah Taemin , mir --- umma ... Junhong ....  

 

Myungsoo ....  

 

The guys made all the girl shut up . "
Untie this new girl so that we can properly assessed her . She looks pretty . " the guy said .

 

One person removed clothe on my mouth, the other untie the rope on my wrist that was already hurting .

 

with my trembling hands , I slowly took my blind fold off .

 

The moment I opened my eyes , the place was dark , with water pipes because I could hear the dripping water..

 

But the place was too dark and suddenly became quite , like I was the only person on the room ..

 

i stood up , couldnt barely stand . " let me out !!! " I shouted , my hoarse voice echoed at the entire warehouse .

 

suddenly , at the center of the room,

 

I saw floating candles approaching me ..

 

I covered my mouth when I saw it getting nearer with some footsteps approaching ..
 

 

 saeng-il chukahamnida ,
 saeng-il chukahamnida , 
saranghaneun Minhae-shi  , 
 saeng-il chukahamnida

 

all their voice blended beautifully like angels . I was standing there like a wall . I was dazed . Amazed . In awe .

 

I leaned forward and blew all the 19 candles .

 

The lights switched on as they continued singing and clapping their hands together .

 

 saeng-il chukahamnida ,
 saeng-il chukahamnida , 
saranghaneun Minhae-shi,
 saeng-il chukahamnida

 

all my tears fell like waters falls seeing ONEW , key , JONGHYUN , Mir , eun ah , taemin , minho , amber , iu , my nana , eun ah 'a bouncer like 7 Gangsters , coach kahi , nana and ...

 

Myungsoo .  :)

 

XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

HELLO MY SUBBIES ! I MISSED YOU ALL ! REALLY ! Heheehehehehehe ! XD. Did you missed me ?? Even just a little ? Hahahaha !

 

SO ??!! EVER DREAMED OF CELEBRATING  A SURPRISE PARTY LIKE THIS ?! Hahaha
Can minhae really forget myungsoo ? Hahah

 

And myungsoo .. Ahh idk about that guy . XD 

 

hello my new subbies !  I hope your having fun kekeke .

 

and guys , thank you so much for waiting patiently . Kekekeke I hope I made you smile in the chapter . Kekekeke ! To those people that always post long lovely sweet heartwarming comments ! No words can express how much I love you and highly appreciate all that you typed ! It gives me much strength , motivation and encouragement . Kekeke

 

I'm working my hard at the review center kekeke !! Plss pray for me !

 

Il update soon :)

 

next chap ???

 

Something will happen between myungsoo and minhae .

 

What's that's something ?? Hahaha well you haste to stick around ! Kekekeke :p

 

Saranghe !

 

k .