Hello Korea ! :D

The Kim's

 

The moment I stepped my feet on the grounds of incheon international airport, I looked around and saw many people hugging and welcoming their relative,lover and friends , and at this moment I just couldn't contain my happiness anymore!

"OHMYGOD!!! I'm finally here in Korea!" I screamed in the middle of the crowd with arms spread, I just can't take it anymore, for years I've been dying to come here, I can almost kiss the ground at this very moment, BUT! That would make me look like a psycho right??

People are already staring at me , pfffft

I ran around like a hyperactive child with a big smile on my face XD

"Wow, I'm finally here.". I mumbled to myself, still amazed. I stopped and Checked my wrist watch, my eyes widened .

3:30pm.

"Shoot!!! I almost forgot ! "I shouted and almost gave the grandpa (who passed by) a heart attack "someone's waiting for me!"

I ran as fast as I could and looked for mother at the waiting area.

After a few minutes of searching ....

I recognized a lady holding a board with my name on it " miss SOO MINHAE " She was wearing a y pencil cut skirt and a formal upper attire, her hair was ponytailed , with matching high heels and a very serious face. I smiled and hurryly pulled my stroller to her location.

" anyeong minah unnie! " I greeted her, "I'm so sorry you waited---- she cut me off.
 

"Your just on time miss Minhae. "She said in a formal tone and bowed together with the two men in black beside her.

"Unnie?? Who are they?" I asked looking at the two men in black guys. The other one was a bit skinny and the other dude was a bit fatty xD

Minah unnie introduced them.

"This is Tom ( the skinny one ) and this is Jerry (the fatty dude)."

They bowed again in synch.

" owwwwwwwwwww" I said * must be coincidence * I thought .

"They are siblings . " minah unnid  said.

" AHHHH I see the resemblance . " I mumbled, looking at their black suites . * I forced myself not to smile, ahaha wow their mother is quite creative with names*

I looked around, "where's my mother ?" finally noticing the person who was suppose to fetch me .

Minah unnie's face became more serious than earlier. Awww I have a feelin I won't be happy with what she's about to say .

"I'm very sorry miss MINHAE , your mother is-------" I cut her off.

"Busy, have another schedule, out of the country, of course." I bitterly said. I looked at the ground. * I mean, I know how busy she is with work but, can't she spare Mybe 30min of her time for me?? Tssk, she's one of the reasons why I agreed  coming here. * I sighed.

Minah unnie cleared " where is your  nanny? She's suppose to be with you." she asked , wandering her eyes around .

Her question brought me to my senses.

I bit my lower lip, " ammmm she's, in the comfort room, yah she 's feelin really sick and her stomach aches soo---- she-- Amm told me to--- Ammmm leave with u guys first and SHE'l follow us when she's d--done with her THING in the comfort room. Yepppp " I said, god I'm stuttering.

The three of them gave me a YOUR-SUCH-A-BAD-LIAR- LOOK. Unnie cleared waiting for me to tell the truth .

 * YEAH I KNOW .  I'm such a hopeless liar* " fine. She's not with me, SHE's----------"

FLASSHHH BACK, two days ago..

I was packing my stuffs when my nanny suddenly popped out of nowhere with a worried face.
 
"pangga...??? "She called.

 my nanny corazon is a fililipina, she's a native cebuana ( from Cebu) pangga is an endearment she usually use , she's been taking care of me since---- well, since I was a baby .

I noticed her worried expression , " nanny?? Something wrong? ". She sat beside me and sigh. She looked at me with hesitation, and started tearing up.

" Nanny!!! Why are u crying ??? What's wrong ?? Tell me!!!" I demanded, she was wiping her tears away. " pangga, my daughter met an accident and she's at the hospital nowww!!!  , " she cried like a baby in front of me . I was shocked.

" That's terrible!!! Nanny you should go home and check on her! "I suggested.

"  I would love to but, how about you?? If your mother finds out------ "

I cut her off." I won't tell her. Il cover for you nanny, your daughter needs u right now ."  I said while giving her a patt at the her back.

She looked at me and hugged me, " thank you pangga, il be back soon I promise !!! "She said while hugging me tightly.

"NANNY-I-CAN'T-BREATH. "I said and about to faint if she don't release me right away!
 

"Awwww I'm sorry!! Now, promise me you 'l be a good girl while I'm away, don't starve yourself, drink lots of water, call me if something's wrong, don't talk to strangers, lock the house, take a bath everyday ,drink your milk before going to bed, AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH. " she said, wow she said it all in just a blink of an eye.

"Nanny I'm not a baby!!! "I whined , she hugged me again " Awww your always be my little angel " she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't worry nanny no one will know, " i assured her .

WELL , YEAH

UNTIL NOW .

I looked at minah unnie hoping she'l understand " so.... Let's go???? I said grabbed unnie's hand and dragged her out of the airport. " WAIT! She said * god! Don't tell me she'l call my-------- *

I faced her and she scrolled her phone and about to------.

" STOOPPPPPP!!! " . I screamed, DONTCALLMYMOTHERPLEASE!!!! ". I begged her, Tom and jerry was startled and unnie stopped. " she already booked a ticket and she 'l be here tomorrow plssssss . "I said using my ever charming eyes. Minah unnie stared at Tom and Tom nodded, he took an IPAD out and searchd something.

"CONFIRMED."  Tom said to minah unnie " she'l arrive tomorrow at 6:45 in the morning. " Tom said, minah unnie nodded and looked at me and sigh.

"I won't tell madam Soo about this. "She said.

" REALLY?! THANK U UNNIE." I said and started jumping around , Tom and jerry laugh at my actions, but unnie gave them a death glare, which shut them up. XD

"BUT!!!!! " unnie added. I stopped jumping.

* I just hate that word! *

"Tom and jerry will look after you until your nanny returns " she said with a serious tone.

" UGHHHHHH . . "  great , two babysitters. " DEAL" I finally agreed .

We left and drove to my new HOME.

------------------------------------

YEAH I KNOW , my first chapter !! : I  

but , hope you guys somehow like it . Even its . haha

more characters will appear soon,   comment and subscribe ??  
 
 

k.