"take my hand "

The Kim's

 

 

" jun-- junhong?!!! " it took me about 7 seconds to really utter his name , I am still under shock seeing him , in flesh ! Infront of me .

 

His shoulders shrugged " wheeeww, I thought you forgot my name . Ha-ha"  he said and saying his ha-ha like a robot in tadah B. A.P .

 

I wanted to laughed with him but I noticed that some students were starring at us , then I realized !

 

I held him by his wrist and pulled him to a nearby closed area. He was startled by my action but followed anyways .

 

I pushed him to the wall as I glanced left and right , to see if anyone saw us .

 

I sighed in relief , with my hand on my chest , I slowly turned to look at the now frowning junhong.

 

I wanted to laugh at his expression but " what are you doing here ?!! " I asked with my confused look.

 

" your not happy to see me ?? " he said and his voice sounded hurt though I know his only faking it . XD

 

I slapped his shoulder " pabo ! Of course I am , it's just that .. --- his facial expression cut me off since his brows were now forming a one line , I actually wanna laugh . XD

 

" Hae- shi , I told you I'd visit you the moment I'm back remember ? Hmmpt, nevermind,  I'm leaving .. Your not happy seeing me anyway ." he gently pushed me aside and was about to leave , his voice sounded so down like he was just rejected in an audition XD

 

I Brust out laughing because of his action , he looked back at me when he heard me laughing , but still frowning .

 

I tip toed my way to him , I spread my arms wide enough to give him a big power hug , and I caught him finally smiling . XD

 

I hugged him so tight , I closed my eyes and can't help myself but to smile , he also did the same , he wrapped his arms around me , though he didn't hugged me as tight as mine Because well end up breathless . XD

 

It was a good 10 minutes hug before we decided to loosen up a bit , but still close to each other .

 

I cupped his face with my hands , " you don't know how happy I am seeing you !! I missed you so so much !! " i said while pressing his face together , his face looked like a squished baby ! His lips were protruding and his eyes were squinting . XD

 

" oawehhh chwwennha ?? ( owww, chincha?? )" he said ,  having a  hard time saying those words because of his squished face . XD

 

I released my hands and laughed at his cheeks because my hands left redish marks on his flawless skin.

 

He released me and immediately caressed his face . " that hurts ya'know !! " he said but giggled anyway .

 

I stopped myself from laughing and placed my hands on my hips " Yahhh ... You could have just waited for me at home ! you risked yourself , what if they found out that zelo , the maknae of bap just came in ?? Your an idol now , zelo . " I nagged , I actually felt like key right now . XD but it's true , BAP are popular ever since they debuted , and junhong was already famous before debuting  because of their  bang & zelo subunits released before their official debut .

 

He pulled his hoodie down revealing his adorable ramen hair , he was also wearing a black earing on his left ear . " how could you say that ?? So what if  I'm an idol now ? Can't I visit a friend ? And what's with zelo ? Thats only my stage name . You should always call me junhong . " he ended his heartful statement with a cute pout .

 

I giggled and shook my head " uh- uh, TS entertainment took my bestfriend away along time ago and ( I looked at him from head to foot ) your not junhong anymore , your zelo . " I insisted and still teasing him and don't have a plan on dropping the subject . XD

 

His small eyes widen because of my words " MWOOOH ??? Yahhh ! That's not fair !! " he looked a bit pissed alright .

 

" hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha !! " I immediately gave him a warm hug before the cute maknae zelo turned into the incredible hunk . XD

 

He knew I was half joking and hugged back , he looked at me like it was the first time he met me , he gave me his smile he used to flash at me when his acting cute  " it's junhong . Not zelo . Even if I'd be the worlds biggest star , id want you to still call me by my real name . " he requested .

 

I squinted my eyes and let go of our power hug " araso , araso araso ... ZELO ! ahahaha " I stepped back and stuck my tongue out . He was just shooking his head and smiling .

 

IM A BARBIE GIRL UNDRESS ME ANYWHERE .. IT'S FANTASTIC ---

 

Junhong started giggling with his hand on his stomach " Hae- shi. What's with your ringtone?? "

 

I smiled at his reaction and looked at the incoming call , it's was amber .

 

Oww shoooot ! Totally forgot about them !! I'm supposed to meet them at the coffee shop.

 

I prepared my ear  with ambers upcoming scolding . XD

 

Answer .

 

Amber : Yahhh !! You dummy head! Where the heck are you !! We've been waiting like forever , I think i already ordered all their coffee flavors waiting for you !

 

I distanced my ear away from my phone for a sec because of ambers loud yelling voice . XD

 

Me : ughh ! Mianhe ! Soccer practice was ---

 

Amber : was what ?!! Don't tell me that bekah is keeping you hostage in there ?! I swear I'm gonna ----

 

There was a grumbling sound like someone just took the phone .

 

IU : Minho , will you tape ambers mouth or just lock her outside  ?? Everybody's looking at us ! Arrgh !! , minhae , where are you ?? Are you okey ??  

 

I heard ambers struggling noises and a slammed door . XD  I think Minho just threw amber outside .

 

Me : I'm just -- it's just that --- ( i glanced at junhong who was also looking at me ) nana told me to come home early , so I can't meet you guys , I'm really sorry .  

 

As much as I wanted them to meet junhong , I know theyl start asking questions about me and how I met him , and I'm not yet ready to tell them those parts of my life yet .

 

IU : owww , really ? It's fine . You should really go home early , and I know your tired . :)

 

Me : I will :) im really sorry :(

 

IU : it's okey minhae , and Oww ,Minho said hi . :) and ----

 

There was crushing noise like a glass just broke . And the phone cracked like it was dropped or something . and i heard the three of
Them .XD  

 

Minho : how could you broke the glass  door ?!! U want to have a sleep over at the police station tonight amber ?!

 

IU : minhae , gotta run , amber just messed up everything .

 

Amber: BWO ?!! GIVE ME THAT ! Yah!! DUMMY HEAD YOU --------

 

And the line was cut. XD

 

I can't help but giggled at the thought of them . aside from junhong , they were the real friends I met , I just love their dorkiness and how I'm myself with them . America was a good place and the people too , but .. I always end up a loner back then . :( especially when junhong became a trainee .

 

" was that your new best friend ??"  junhong asked which brought me back to reality , he looked and sounded jealous. XD

 

I smacked his arm " why are you suddenly becoming a jealous bestfriend ?? I'm suppose to be the jealous one ! Since your in the limelight now and many girls and boys are probably chasing you around . " I said and ended with a pout .

 

He smiled and even show off his cute eyesmile" atleast I know for sure that I'm a loyal friend ha- ha  , unlike someone I know . " he rolled his eyes and cuddle down like a ball , he was sitting like a child lost at the streets .XD

 

" seriously , cut that jealous face zelo , your hilarious . Hahahaha " I was Really laughing my head off .

 

He got up and patted the dirts away from his pants . " atleast now your laughing . Hehehe "

 

IM A BARBIE GIRL ! Undress  ME ANYWHERE ... It's -----

 

I quickly answered the call .

 

Nana : pangga, it's getting late  ( I glanced around and sure way , it was already dark ) come home quickly , I prepared a delicious dinner !!

 

Me : perfect timing nana !! Pls prepare another plate , ( I looked at zelo who was listening the entire time ) we have a unexpected visitor . Hehehhe

 

Nana : omo !! Who is it ?!! Is it taemin ??!! Or ONEW ?!!

 

I started giggling , nana have her eyes on taemin and ONEW oppa .  

 

Me : no , it's not taemin or ONEW oppa .  

 

I just saw junhong frowing at the same time pouting .

 

Nana : no ?? ( in sad tone ) okey then ! Just come home . :) take care .

 

I ended the call and faced zelo . I pulled his hoodie up to cover his ramen hair , he wore his mask as the two of us started walking our Way out of the school .

 

" who's taemin ? And is that ONEW your boyfriend ?? " he asked curiously

 

I rolled my eyes and uttered the word " NO! " XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

We took a taxi , zelo actually insisted that we should just take the bus but , if his fangirls saw him, they probably flood the entire bus . Much worse if they saw a girl sitting with their bap maknae .XD

 

I pressed the security code and entired our house .

 

Zelo placed his sling back on the sofa and walked with me to the kitchen .

 

" nana !! We're home !! " I shouted , we went to the kitchen and found nana wearing an apron and preparing the table .

 

She looked at me and took my sling bag " your here ! So who's that visitor ------

 

Nana froze and dropped the spoon she was holding when she saw zelo standing behind me and smiling . " annyeong nana corazon ! :) " zelo greeted .

 

Nana just shoved me away and held zelo both sides worth her big eyes " OMO !   JUNHONG-ah!! YOU -- it's it really you ?!! " she said still amazed and kept looking at zelo from head to toe and from toe to head . XD

 

" nana , it's really me . " zelo said and removed his Hoodie and his mask .

 

" OMO !! Kyahhhh !!! My baby !! " nana said and cupped zelo's face making him look like a squished baby . XD I even heard the sound of nana 's hands the moment she cupped his face .

 

She pulled zelo into a tight hug , and I was laughing on the ground with zelo's facial grimace and his flushed face , he even touched it and frowned , maaann it might really hurt , hahaha I know how he hates being squished . XD

 

" I can't believe it !! Your all grown up !! And you could  Have told me your coming !! How are you ?!! Sit down . " nana can't seem to stop talking , she was too excited . XD

 

All of us sat down , after thanking god 's blessing , we started eating .

 

" mianhe !! I just wanted to surprise Hae- shi . Hehehhe ! " he said and took a bulgogi .

 

" aissh ,you visited her at school ?? Junhong ... You know that --- zelo cut nana off .

 

" I know nana , no one saw us ,nothing to worry . " he joked and continue eating .

 

I served more food to him " u better eat more zelo , I'm pretty sure your agency's is instructing you to eat less to remain fit . " I said , and nana poured lots of rice on zelo's plate . XD

 

" gomawo !! But , Hae- shi , I think you also need to eat more . You look skinnier than the last time . " he said but not in a judgemental tone , but with concern .

 

Nana served some foods on my plate " thats right , scold her  cause she's eating less these days . "

 

I pouted , how could I eat with all the stress I'm receiving everyday. :/

 

I stopped eating " hey , I can't believe bap is back in Korea , I didn't Heard any news of your arrival . " I eyed him . He paused for a minute like he was thinking for a moment .

 

I squinted my eyes " yaaa junhong . "

 

He drank a glass of water and cleared his throat " our company kept our arrival quite . So that's why . Ha - ha . " he said and glanced at nana .

 

I don't know but I have this feeling that he's avoiding the subject . XD

 

" how is it nana ? Are you guys doing well here in Korea ?? Man. I was totally surprised when my mom said that Hae-shi 's gonna live here . Because I know how her mom 's objected the idea of her staying here a long time ago ." zelo asked in a suspicious tone . He even stopped eating .

 

I looked at nana whether she'l tell or not .

 

" we'll , baby .. You know minhae 's mom kept changing her Mind , and Mybe she thought that it's about time for minhae to come home . :) " she explained , zelo just nodded but I can sense his not very satisfied with what nana said .

 

I cleared my throat " so , zelo .. How's bap ?!! You guys are really popular and your songs is just AWESOME !! Are you getting along with himchan oppa ?? " I started giggling just to skip the earlier subject aside .

 

" REALLY ?!! We were actually worried how the netizen will accept us  at first , kekeke hyung's are great , we get along pretty well . And it's JUNHONG !! stop calling me zelo !! " he stomped his foot under the table and acted like he lost his appetite . XD

 

" araso araso ! " nana and me said at the same time .

 

Junhong glanced at nana " uhmmm will it be okey , if .. il stay here tonight ?? " he asked sweetly .

 

Nana and me paused for a moment . " sure , your always welcome here . :) " nana said .

 

-------------------------------------

 

After our full of laughter dinner ..

 

I went to my room to wash up , while zelo , ahh I mean junhong . XD, went to the guest room , which is right beside my room .

 

After drying my hair with a towel , I glanced at my mirror and combed my hair .

 

A smile crept across my face thinking that junhong is really here .  

 

I paused for a moment when a heard 3 soft knocks .

 

I gently shook my head as I walked towards my door . I opened it with my big smile .

 

" junhong ... " I called him .

 

I was surprised that he was not in his PJ. I'm guessing he took a bath since his ramen hair was all damp , he changed his earlier tshirt into a white shirt with black prints on it . He was wearing a cream jeans and his mask with skull print was hanging  around his neck . He looks so fresh specially with his smiling face as his dimples were showing . XD

 

" can i come in ?? " I widen the door open and let him inside .

 

He looked amazed with my room alright , since he jaw Just dropped . XD

 

" your room is waaaayy too cooler than your old room in America . " he walked around my room and checked my table , he stopped when he saw ..

 

" WOOOEEE !! Your mom bought you a MacBook ?!! " he said and sat infront of my computer .

 

I stood beside him , I bit my lips " ammmm yeah . " I said . God . I can't believe I just lied to him .

 

He stood up and watch the scenery outside my veranda .he saw all the city lights outside . " seems like your mom really chose the best place for you . " he turned and throw himself at my bed .

 

I sat beside him " yeah . She really did . " and Mybe he caught my sad tone , since he got up instantly .

 

He pulled something from behind " let's watch a movie !! " he said and showed me the cd  .

 

I frowned looking at the cd . " I'm not gonna watch that AGAIN . "

 

It was his favorite movie 2012 .

 

" why not ?? I like this movie ! " he stood up and approached my DVD player ready to play it .

 

" we watched that for like the 2012th times already !! " I stomped my foot with objection .

 

He pouted and pulled another cd from his back , I wonder how many cd's he got in there . XD

 

" lets just watch AVENGERS then , " he opened the player and was about to play it .

 

" ANDWE !! " I stood up right away and grabbed the cd from him , he was startled  at my action .

 

" waeyo?? You watched it already ?? " he even raised his brow at me XD 

 

I gripped the cd , as I remembered the day I watched it and -----

 

I pressed my eyes shut to not even think of him .

 

" I -- dont like this movie , let's just watch 2012 ! " I said making my voice sound happy .

 

He was dumbfounded for a moment " ahhh chincha? Yongguk hyung said it was an amazing movie . " he switched the CDs .

 

" il prepare the popcorns . " he volunteered and went down stairs .

 

-------------------------------------

 

DOWNSTAIRS  

 

ZELO-- I mean JUNHONG's POV

 

I was sitting on the chair and waiting for the popcorns to finish popping . XD When nana corazon came .

 

" junhong .. No going around the city tonight . " she said with squinted eyes .

 

I scratched my head and smiled at her "i won't .. :D " she nodded and went to the living room to watch a movie .

 

I giggled while looking at nana . after finishing the popcorn , i placed everything in one bowl and I ran myself upstairs , even skipped 2 steps to reach Hae-shi room . XD

 

" I won't promise ha-ha "I mumbled to myself .XD

 

 
-------------------------------------

 

Minhae 's POV

 

He came in rushing , he even drive himself on my bed , making the entire bed shake. XD

 

I hit play , and I sat beside him on the bed with our back leaning on the headboard .

 

" I can't believe you still watching this zelo . " I said and picked some popcorn on the bowl zelo was holding .

 

He gave me a glare ." stop calling me that ! Or else il definitely kiss you . " he said .

 

I laughed at his serious expression " ZELO ZELO ZELO ZELO ZELO ZELO ZELO !!! "

 

He gave me a naughty smile " you asked for it !! " he immediately pinned me down my bed , some popcorns were now throw on my bed .

 

But I know him, he'll never do it . XD " ZELO ZELO ZELO ZELO !! " I continued teasing him .

 

He was on top of me and his face was way too close , I could feel his warm breath . I looked at him in the eyes and shocked to see how serious he was , I gulped for like the third time . What's wrong with him ?!

 

And to my fear , he slowly bent down ! My eyes were poking and my heart was in rally for a second .

 

" ya- yah ! Junhong !! " screamed when his lips were about to touch mine .

 

He stopped mid- air and smiled upon hearing his name  . He moved a bit higher and kissed my forehead in a quick pace and sat back .

 

I got up and threw some popcorn at him " don't do that !! " he was now laughing hard and clapping in happiness .

 

" call me in that name again and il definitely kiss you for sure . " he was looking at me with teasing eyes making his brow raised in a seducing way .

 

" kyyaaaaa !! Wipe that expression of yours!! " I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it infront of him .

 

He caught the pillow and just threw it somewhere else . He was smiling while looking at me " I learned this from himchan hyung " XD

 

I lay on the bed beside him , while he was remained siting  beside me . " why do you hate it ? Your stage name is cool and it suits you well , zelo from the word zelo's which means the god of rivalry . Kekeke ! And it sounds cool . " I said with two thumbs up .

 

He glanced at me for a minute and looked at the movie . XD

 

" I don't hate it . I love my stage name .. It's just that -- when your calling me zelo , it feels like your talking to me and looking at me as the bap maknae idol zelo , and not  the junhong you grew up with . " what he said made me sat beside him ,

 

" junhong .."  he was still watching the movie but his thoughts was else where .

 

Wow .. Junhong is talking serious . XD

 

I suddenly pinched his cheek so hard , it made him stand up " omo !!! Our junhong is all grown up !! YOUR SO CUTE !!! " I screamed still pinching him . XD

 

" ahhhh ahhhhh !!! " he screamed in pain , his cheek was now turning red , he grabbed my hand that was pinching him , and to my surprised , he immediately carried ( bridal style) me like a stuff story and took me out in the veranda .

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we reached the veranda " yaaaaahhh !! What are you doin ?!!" I hysterically screamed , and just made him laughed .

 

" I'm going to throw you out cause your becoming a bad girl !!" he acted like a scolding dad  though he was also laughing and our laughter seemed to echo in the entire neighborhood XD .

 

We looked at each other for a moment , and slowly our laughter turned into giggles and to a compelete silence and just starring .

 

I gave him my sweetest smile that made him smile also . :)

 

He let me down , but I kept my arms around his neck and pulled him into a warm embrace " junhong .. I'm missed you ;( "  

 

I closed my eyes to conceal all my emotions , god knows how I badly wanted  to share to him everything that happened to me .. But , I'm afraid what he might do the moment he finds out . I know , he won't be pleased .

 

He gave me a light back rub, and I could feel that he was smiling also . " i missed you too Hae-shi . " he pulled away and looked at me .

 

I quickly blinked all the emotions I was hiding and gave him a smile . he muffled my hair and stare  at the city lights .

 

We were both quite for a moment , when I noticed that junhong was smiling , and  I know he just thought of something .

 

" I don't like that smile . Hahah what are you thinking ?? "

 

He flashed me his mischievous smile, he pulled me inside my room . He even switched off the tv when he passed by it , he opened my walk in closet .

 

" what are you doing ?? " I questioned him, he opened all the closets and was choosing clothes .

 

He picked a black leggings and a oversized gray hoodie , he pick my gray converse shoes and gave it to me .

 

I was dumbfounded , I kept looking at him grinning and the clothes on my hands then I got his point " YAHHH!! We are not going anywhere !! " I opened the closets and about to return the things took .

 

He stopped me with his hand " we haven't spend a lot of time together , can you even remember the last time we actually had fun ??" he asked .

 

I stopped and tried to think back when it was " it was last yr during your trainee days,  when I visited here for only two days and you kidnapped me for a day and introduced me to all the BAP members even to your manager ! Do u know how furious my mother was ?! She actually scolded the both of us , " I reminded him .

 

He crossed his arms and leaned at the closet , " yeh, I clearly remember it . XD , see ?? It was last yr , now c'mon change ! " he commanded .

 

I glared at him " are you crazy ?!! What if the paparazzi saw us and recognize you ?? And its not like it didn't happen  already ! I saw our pictures in the Internet junhong , it was posted a month since you debuted , some fan actually thinks I'm your secret girlfriend !! " I stomped my feet in front of him , while he was just looking at me like the news didnt shocked or bothered  him at all .

 

" hey, it's okey with me that their thinking your my girlfriend . Hahaha !! Now c'mon ! " he said rushing .

 

" no !! Aren't you worried ??what if my mom finds out ?? You'l get scolded ! And what if pictures will leaked all over the Internet tomorrow , or next week ?? Your company will definitely be mad junhong! " I said trying hard to make sense but junhong was as always persistent . XD

 

" Woowww , your imagination got wilder than usual Hae-shi ! Hahaha " he laughed . I can't believe he just laughed at me ?!

 

I frowned " I'm serious. "

 

He cleared his throat . " you don't have to worry about the paparazzi , well be careful , and If your mother finds out , I already got used to her scolding , I can even remember the exact words she usually say :

 

He changed his voiced and imitated my mom's " CHOI JUNHONG !! do you know how drastic and risky it is to walk around with my daughter ??! Now that your becoming an idol , you'l be gaining a Lot of attention , all the population and the paparazzi will be looking out for you  and you'l be exposing my daughter to the whole world ! Don't ever do this again ! Are we clear on this ??!"

 

Even though I was a bit upset , his voice imitation just made me laugh . XD

 

He cleared his throat " and besides , I know your mother will work with her tricks the moment our pictures will leaked out . The next day , everything will disappear . XD , so c'mon ! " he's still persistent . XD

 

I closed my eyes as I heard him giggled , he knew I'm already surrendering . XD

 

"il be waiting outside . " he said and went to the door , he stopped before going out " and , what will worry me the most , Is to not being able to spend even just an hour with you . " he looked back at me as he said those words in his soft and calm voice . He didn't waited for me to answer back . He went out and gave me privacy to change .

 

I was left smiling . I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to check the clothes he picked . " araso zelo . " :)

 

" I HEARD THAT !! " he yelled from outside . XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

I changed into the clothes he picked , and I let my long curly hair down , I slipped my wallet and phone into my pocket and went outside .

 

I saw junhong At the veranda . He was leaning on it and was looking at the city lights . He was now wearing his royal blue hoodie . He stared back at me the moment he felt my presence .

 

He stood up straight .

 

My eyes widen and his built just made me realized now " junhong !! Your , your way taller than the last time I saw you !! " I gasped while looking at him . XD

 

He crossed his arms and gave me a " you just noticed look ?? " but he suddenly changed into an embarrassed expression . " yeah , I got taller a few inches since the last time , I'm actually the tallest in the group . I'm 182 cm now Hae-shi . " he was rather ashamed than proud . XD

 

" 182cm ?!! Junhong !! ( I'm out of words XD ) " I'm so stupid I just noticed it now . XD he's parents are actually tall , so it explains why , but .. I'm still shocked . XD he's way too tall for his age .

 

" I know , I know , I actually wanted to stop myself from growing for the sake of the balance of the group . Kekeke " he scratched  the back of his head , his usual gesture when his shy . XD

 

" give me some of your growth hormones junhong ! Heheh I really need it ! I'm only 163 cm . " I said pouring .

 

He pinched my cheeks slowly " you don't need to grow taller , you look fine . :) "

 

He pressed his hands together " so , nana is still wide awake down stairs so we will ------ he glanced at the big tree  beside the veranda .

 

" BWOOO ??!! You actually want us to climb down ? " I raised my brows . " your joking . "

 

He shook his head " no I'm not , now let's go ... " he immediately crossed the veranda and climbed on the tree like a monkey , XD , he stabled his position and looked at me , I smiled looking at him .

 

" what If nana finds out ?? " I said with worry and looked at my room .

 

Junhong grinned and blinked adorably " what if she Wont ?? "

 

I paused , cause I think I already had this conversation with him last yr /p>

 

-------------------------------------

 

FLASH BACK .. Last yr , @ soo 's apartment .

 

Junhong held my hand , he opened the window and got out . " c'mon Hae- shi !! " he said a little bit impatient . XD

 

I was still inside my room and hesitant to come out , it was still 5am and the sun wasn't even rising !  junhong actually woke me up just to have fun and play outside without  Tom and jerry following . XD

 

" but where  are we going ?? " I asked

 

He laughed at my silly expression , he covered his mouth to contain his laughter " I'm going to introduce you to some people , and I'm going to show you some nice places here in Korea . " he was obviously lurring me out . XD

 

Which is working  . XD I walked beside the opened window " what If nana founds out ?? "

 

Junhong grinned and blinked adorably " what if she Wont ?? "

 

I mouthed " pabo ! " at him .

 

He his lips and held out his hand . " take  ------

 

-------------------------------------

 

" take my hand . " junhong said with his hand held out .

 

He said the exact words like the last time .

 

He gave me a " I remember " LOOK .

 

And like what I did last yr , I took his hand and slid to the tree , he got into the ground first , he held me on both waist and carried me down .

 

The moment my feet was on the ground , he pulled my hoodie up , and didn't bother pulling his , he held out his right hand . " ready to have fun ?? " he asked with a playful smile .

 

I placed my hand on his , " yeh !! " I yelled .

 

We started walking as his hand was holding mine ..

 

His gripped was warm, tight, with a touch of gentleness ,  enough to make me feel ..

 

Secured and loved . : D
 
 
 
 
 

 

------------------------------------

 

IM DEEPLY SORRY ! ( bows) for taking days to update ! It was AFF's buffering problems . But , I'm not that mad over it , kekeke I'm sure the admin did he's best to fix things !!

 

Admin-nim!! Thank you so much for your hardwork! Muah !

 

Okey NOW !! DID ZELO MADE YOU SMILE and SQUEAL  in this chapter ?! Kekekekek !! If so , pls share it on the comment box ! Kekekek

 

Okey , serious , kekeke I actually had fun with this minhae-zelo pairing , ah ! I mean junhong (dont Want to piss him off XD ) moments ! Hahha i actually feel chills thinking about zelo ! Kekeke , let's just forget about myungsoo and just continue this story with minhae and junhong ! Whatcha think ?! Hahahah let's just send myungsoo  off to an undiscovered island and stuck him there forever hahaha XD HAHAH

 

Do I sound mean? Hahaha  kidding !! I know , most of you wanted myungsoo 's kicked ! XD  ME TOO!! ( hands up ) hahaa

 

Anyways ... Something to bother you tonight . XD  

 

TEASER ..

 

-------------------------------------

 

" hyung , can we buy bananamilk Plss ?? "

 

" okey , we'll buy some on our way home , araso ? "

 

" pssshh ! Myungsoo hyung ! Let's just get out of this night market and drink some bear at a bar where jongie hyung 's singing !! " the hyperactive one said .

 

" and eun ah and key will kill me the moment they got home ?? No thanks . " the lazy voice one said .

 

I think all of my hair just stood up hearing the 3 people
Walking behind me and junhong !!

 

HOW ON EARTH ?!! THERE ARE LOTS OF NIGHT MARKET IN SEOUL !! WHY ARE THEY HERE ?! !!

 

Junhong looked at me " are you okey ?? "

 

I cleared my throat and changed my voice into a granny 's voice " YIIIHHH ... "

 

XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

Now hows that ?! XD HAHAHAHAH thank u for reading and waiting ! Kekeke I love u guys !! Muah !!

 

Oh and got a little bit curious of minhae 'a mom ? XD HEHEE the next chapters will reveal lots of things  you dont wanna miss ! :)

 

Plssssssssssss ! COMMENT!

 

Sarangheyo !

 

k.