Inferiority complex XD

The Kim's

It was a fine wonderful morning : D ...

I got up from bed and tried to do some stretching ...

When I frightfully felt muscle pains all over .

Yep ! Fine morning indeed . NOT!

I took a cold shower fast the moment I figured I'm going to be late if I won't move my lazy . !!

I ate my breakfast within 3 minutes and went to school .

I pulled my mobile while walking to my classroom .

No new messages . Weird . Usually , myungsoo would be flooding my inbox early around , now .

I hope he's alright though . :|

I shook my head . * well At least I have a peaceful morning * :)  I giggled as I walked like a carefree teenager.

" move idiot !! " a girl came shoving me off like I was a piece of paper !

I looked at the blonde  girl who just passed by , BEKAH!! >:s

She looked back of me with a y stare and walked in the hall like she was shopping or something .

Puff!! So much for a peaceful morning !!

I rubbed my shoulder, cause I think il see bruises all over it tonight . Tsk .

I was about to take another step when I felt a hand on my shoulder , stopping me from walking .

I looked at the person and it's was ..

" minho :) " I mumbled him name making him smile .

" good morning minhae-ishi! " he said and noticed my other hand massaging my other shoulder " something wrong ? Is your body hurting because of soccer ?? " he asked with concern eyes .

I giggled " deh -- it's that ! But don't worry ! I'm totally fine kekeke ! " I said turning my giggles into laughs .

Well BEKAH gave a lot of contribution with my body pains , but I don't wanna make Minho worry .

We started walking along the hallways .

" hey , are you okey with those after school girls ? Specially that BEKAH . " Minho said looking down on me as he  was adjusting his bag from behind .

" AHAHA ! Aneyo ! They are really sweet ! You don't have to worry about me ! " I said making it sound more convincing ." how about you ?? Is the prince of evil treating you right ??" I asked .

He smiled as he looked down " he's pretty good actually , and he teaches me stuff " Minho said .

" we'll that's good ! Cause I swear if he mistreated you il plot a revenge he'll never forget ! " I finished my sentence with an evil laugh making Minho laugh with me .

Minho suddenly stopped laughing as he saw JONGHYUN infront of us .

I stopped and followed he's gaze . He was looking at the blonde boy JONGHYUN who was practically have the same expression as Minho .

JONGHYUN 's jaw tightened while looking at Minho .

" oh JONGHYUN! Annyeong ! " I said , but it seemed like he didn't heard or even saw me . I looked at Minho who was grinning his teeth .

Woooeeh! What's up with these two ??

JONGHYUN approached us with a smirk all over his face " sweetie pie , you shouldn't be hanging around with a frog mutant you know ?? " he arrogantly said but he's stares never leaving Minho .

Minho placed his right hand to his ear like he was having difficulty hearing " what was that ?? I had a feeling a dwarf just talked .  It's voice is soo low and tiny it's almost inaudible . " Minho said with a silly expression .

JONGHYUN immediately grabbed minho" bwoo???! Wanna die right now ?? " JONGHYUN said sounding so badass .

I immediately pushed the two away from each other " hey guys stop ! " I said cause their words is giving me the creeps .

The both of them  gave challenging stares . JONGHYUN was the one who broke since the bell rang .

He walked passed us while Minho was still throwing him pissed stares .

" what was that all about Minho ?? " I questioned Minho .

He shooked his head to clear his thoughts " later ." he said and pulled me to our room .

------------------------------------

LUNCH ---

I was eating my usual lunch with amber , and Minho . Iu was doing some research at the library .

" hey Minho ! What's with you and JONGHYUN.?? " I curiously asked . Amber stopped eating and turned to me .

" what ?? Something happened ?? " amber asked and glanced at Minho .

"yeah, they almost punch each other this morning . " I answered .

Amber clapped her hands in delight " really ??!! I hope I was there !! Why didn't you punch him ?! " amber said .

Minho glanced at JONGHYUN who was sitting beside eun ah .

" I swear I didn't do anything , he jut barged into me . " he said defending his side .

" well?? Tell us what happened 4 eyes ! " amber demanded .

Minho stopped eating as If he just lost his appetite , " it was yesterday morning .... "
 
 

-------------------------------------

Minho POV

"Minho oppa !! , I made some cookies for you ! Plss accept them ! " the girl with pigtails holding a box of cookies was bowing in front of me .

I adjusted my glasses " me ?? That's for me ? " I said while pointing at myself .

Not to bash but girls these days kept giving me cakes , chocolates , letters , and now cookies ??

I looked at the box she was holding , I accepted it as I bowed infront of her " errr thank u . " I said making the girl giggled and ran off to somewhere .

I opened the box and picked a heart shaped cookie , I took a bite " hmmmmmmmm it's good . " I thought as I took a big bite ..

I was enjoying every bits of it when someone passed by hitting the box I was holding , every cookie was now thrown on the floor .

I grinned my teeth while looking at the blonde guy with headphones on .

I pulled his earphones down " yah. Look what you did . " I said not yelling but just basically telling .

The blonde boy looked at me irritated " I didn't do anything giant frog ! What ?? So sad those cookies were from your crazy fangirl suddenly thrown off?? , Mybe your not holding to it properly . " he said raising his voice.

What the hell is wrong with him ?! It was his fault !!  .

I took a step forward to him squinting my eyes " or Mybe you intentionally tripped over it ! "

" haha and why would I bother to do that ?!! You already have four eyes ! You could have just stepped aside when you saw me coming !! " he said giving me a push .

" step aside ?! Why would I do that ?? Do you own the hall ? And Mybe your just too small for me to noticed dwarfie !!" I said cause this guy is definitely pissing me off and ruining my morning . >:s

Blonde was about to say something when someone came .

I gulped , " eun ah .. " I thought .

" JONGHYUN ?? What is this ?? " she asked looking over to his cousin , the thrown cookies and to me .

" oh ! Minho-ah , it's you , did JONGHYUN do something ?? " she said looking suspicious .

JONGHYUN turned to her " what ?? You actually think I did it on purpose ?! Yah eun ah ! " he yelled .

Eun ah stretched her hand and pitched JONGHYUN 's ear HARD .

JONGHYUN groaned in pain . " ah! Ah!! Ah !! " he shouted , his ear turning red .

I almost  laughed hahaha air-headed jonghyun overpowered by a girl .  

Eun ah smiled at me while her hand is still pinching JONGHYUN 's ear . " I'm really sorry in behalf of my childish cousin , hahaha his really careless these days you know , right JONGHYUN ?!! ( she said glaring at JONGHYUN )

JONGHYUN shoved eun ah's hand to release him " yah !! How could you act like this ?! It wasnt my fault ! " JONGHYUN said and walked out .

Both of us looked at him . Eun ah turned and smiled at me " forgive him heheh his acting like a 3 yrs old everyday . " she said and bid her goodbye .

I cleared my throat while looking at her leave .

-------------------------------------

Amber was slamming the table with laughter " omo ! My goddess eun ah is just the sweetest ! " amber said .

I was actually surprised .

" I know JONGHYUN is  erted but he isn't  rude at all . " I said .

" what are you trying to say huh? Minhaerella ?? " amber said with her fork pointing at me like she was about to stab me with it .

" well something is obviously wrong with him yesterday. " Minho said looking at JONGHYUN .

" he's a really sweet guy you know , and Mybe when  you'l get to know him , you'l like him . " I said while glancing at Minho and then stopped to amber .

" excuse you ! Me? Like that guy ? Hahhahaha I have human taste minhae ! " amber said giving Minho high 5 .

I sighed , WHAT IN THE WORLD ----

-------------------------------------

After school . XD

I walked myself to the Kim's house .

I pulled my mobile again and see no messages or calls .

This is really odd . I haven't received anything orders from my royal master , even a single text . Wait --- I'm not a late receiver right ?? Or is the network signal crazy today or playing with me??or Mybe myungsoo didn't really sent a text ?? Which is a bit IMPOSSIBLE .

And I didn't saw him at school today ! , and during breaks , and lunch .. And , there wasn't soccer practice so i didn't saw him at the field also .

My eyes widen ! Is he sick ?!! And Mybe he never went to school today ?? He was pretty messed up last night , Mybe he had fever or what ..

I ran fast and reached their house ..

I was grunting as I entered the living room . It was quite .. No one was watching tv or laughing .

" where is everybody ?? " I asked .

I looked around and it was extremely quite .

Omo !! Did myungsoo got really  sick and was rushed to the hospital ?? Aisssshh !!!

I was about to get out when I saw chicki , yeah .. ONEW 's pet chicken XD, walking towards the stairs , then I saw ONEW oppa with a tray of food , about to take a step on the stairs .

I went to him " ONEW oppa ! , why is it so quite ?? Where is everybody ?? " I asked  .

He smiled at me with his eyesmile " key's in the kitchen cooking something while the rest isn't home yet . " he answered .

I glanced at the tray he was holding , he seemed to noticed me starring " this is for myungie , hehehe "

I sighed in relief , " so he is home . I actually though he was sick and at the hospital or something . " I said out of the blue .

ONEW suddenly squirmed ,giving me teasing eyes and nudged me " omo ! Minhae -shi ! Were you worried ?? Eh , no no , you were and you are worried  !! " he said totally giggling .

 

Bwaffff !! I almost puch ONEW oppa with what he just said !

" yah ! I'm not ! " I said shooking my head .

" aisssshh ! You don't have to deny it ! It's written all over your face ! " he said insisting with his idea .

Was I ??? Aneyo !!  : /

I kept on slapping his arm " okey fine ! Hehehhe hey , why don't you come with me ? Il take this to his room . " he said while glancing at the tray .

" ok! "

-------------------------------------

We entered myungsoo 's room .

His room was pretty much messy , his books were everywhere , his papers while scattered on his bed , his trash bin was filling up with crumpled papers .

" what happened here ?? " I asked looking at the mess .

ONEW sighed when he saw myungsoo sitting on his chair and resting his head on his study table , he was still in his uniform like last night .  And he was sleeping , how did he even managed to sleep in that uncomfortable position ??

I looked at him and I think I just felt how tired he is .

ONEW placed the tray on the side table and went to myungsoo . " poor myungie , very tired . " he said while patting myungsoo 's back.

" ONEW oppa ., I actually thought he was absent , I haven't seen him . " I said .

" myungsoo is really busy these days , he's preparing his team , the competition is just 2 weeks away . he's also paying attention in his dance club since they'l be preparing for a number of performances , he'll be representing our school in a math competition next month so the teachers kept on calling him to the faculty . Haaaayyy .. My myungie is really stressed out . " ONEW said .

Wow ! He can do all that ??

" and he's not eating much lately like he used to became someone will barged in telling him to attend a certain problem in his club or in the soccer teAm . " ONEW said , he glanced at a glass of water and a tablet beside it . " ehhh .. This kid is really stubborn since the day he was born . " ONEW added as he was looking at the tablet .

" is myungsoo sick or something ?? " I asked looking at the tablet .

" no , it's his vitamins , he needs extra supplement to help his body cope up and stay strong , but he kept on ignoring it or Mybe he forgets  to take it ?? " ONEW said looking worried over his cousin .

" myungsoo ?? ONEW oppa brought food . You should eat first . " I said while poking him .  He just mumbled under his sleep but never woke up .

ONEW grabbed myungsoo 's arm " help me lay him on the bed " ONEW said .

I immediately grabbed the other side and helped ONEW carry myungsoo to his bed . GOD HIs HEAVY .

We laid him gently as to not wake him up . ONEW removed his tie and shoes , I went to pick myungsoo's comfy pj and gave it to ONEW oppa .

" il just wake him up later . " ONEW said while ing myungsoo 's shirt .

I immediately looked away and focused my attention on myungsoo 's study table .

I saw his books and I guess myungsoo was trying to finish his assignments before he drifted to dreamland . And I saw his bottle of vitamins .

And an idea came to me , I held the bottle " ONEW oppa , I have an idea . " I said , I turned around and ONEW was now done changing myungsoo 's upper clothes .

He looked at me as If waiting for my idea .

" il take his vitamins and il make sure he'll take it everyday . :) " I said while holding the bottle.

He gave me his brightest smile " brilliant idea minhae-shi !! "

I slipped the bottle inside my bag pocket and went to the door , I gave ONEW oppa a final glance .

ONEW oppa was taking good care of him .

Myungsoo is such a lucky prince . And ONEW oppa is right , myungsoo is responsible In anything he is committed in .

-------------------------------------

I ran down and saw JONGHYUN sitting and relaxing in the garden .

I sat infront of him, he was scrolling his phone and didn't noticed me . " JONGHYUN .. What are doing here all alone ?? "

He looked at me and gave me a wink " I'm not alone anymore since your here sweetie pie !! " he said .

I giggled and stared at him while thinking about Minho . " I heard about you and minho . " I said .

His smile faded " that mutant frog with a blabber mouth . " he said .

" what really happened between you two ?? " I asked ,I know Minho already told me about it , but I believe there are two faces of a coin , so I want to know JONGHYUN 's side .

He sighed but shared the exact thing Minho said .

" I swear to jesusmaryandjoseph , it wasn't my fault ! He's just being an irritating ! " JONGHYUN said while messing up his hair .

" LIAR !! "

Both of us looked at the blonde key approaching with taemin behind him . The two of them joined us .

" what do you mean key ?? " I leaned closer to him to hear him better .

Key cleared his throat and gave JONGHYUN his glittering stare " I know why you've been acting like a senseless immature kid JONGHYUN ! " key declared . Taemin was just listening to him .

" what nonsense gossip are you trying to spread kibum ?? " JONGHYUN said glaring at key .

" I sensed something ! " key said .

" what are you a psychic or something now ?!" JONGHYUN said with a giggles .

" well , yesterday morning ------ key started revealing the untold story .

-------------------------------------

Key POV .

I was walking in the hallways while looking at my reflection on my favorite mirror , I checked my hair and face , I smiled .. * kim kibum (poutes ),  im such a handsome face and a hottie  * XD

I smiled at the girls calling my name and greeting me , giving me goodies and with their flying kiss full of admiration .. And ---

-------------------------------------

" key ?? Will you just get to the point and stop narrating some of your narcissistic point of views ?? " JONGHYUN said being impatient on his seat rolling his eyes .

" fine you asked for it boy! " key said and cleared his throat as he continued his story . Sort of , XD

-------------------------------------

Where was i?? Oh yes .. The girls were praising me ( blushes ) and all , when I saw JONGHYUN talking with girls ,

 no.. Trying to talk to girls . XD

------------------------------------

" TRYING TO TALK TO GIRLS?! What does that suppose to mean you ------- !

" hyung ! Stop interrupting key hyung ! I'm really curious now " taemin said while all ears with key .

" Tae 's got a point JONGHYUN " I said .

JONGHYUN rolled his eyes .

------------------------------------

Yes , JONGHYUN was throwing his disgusting aeygo. ( throws up )

" hey girls ! Good morning ! " JONGHYUN said while giving flirty look and winks at the 3 pretty girls at the corner .

The taller girl gave JONGHYUN a glanced " oh it's you . " she said ignored JONGHYUN and was giggling and squealing with the other two who seemed to be waiting for someone .

" whatda just happened ?!! " JONGHYUN murmured in surprised .

And I was clapping and stomping my feet with joy ! Hahahah Kim JONGHYUN. ?? IGNORED ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! This is just epic .  :p

JONGHYUN was still standing beside the 3 girls when a tall guy , with good body built , eyyy no! , make it a hot body built ! Yeah that's the right word to describe him , and he was wearing glasses and obviously his hiding those big dreamy eyes of his and ----

-------------------------------------

" we get it kibum ! " JONGHYUN said , " GET TO THE POINT ! " he yelled .

-------------------------------------

So yeah .. That guy arrived and all of the sudden , the girls were squealing there hearts out and fangirling with the boy alright .

The taller girl pushed the girl with pig tails , " go on !! Give the cookies to him !!

The girl with pig tails blushed " I'm shy !! "

" oh pls ! We worked hard on that silly ! Don't worry ! He's nice ! Some girls gave him cakes and Letters last week , his really sweet ! Go on !! " the girl said pushing the girl with pigtails .

The girl called the guy " Minho oppa " and gave her cookies

On the other hand , JONGHYUN was left standing their with anger and jealousy all over his poor face ! Hahahaha .

He purposefully bumped Minho to spill all the cookies on the floor .

-------------------------------------

" THAT IS NOT TRUE YOU JERK ! " JONGHYUN yelled slamming the table . Thank god I held the vase on time cause I think It was about to fall .

" hahahaha ! Yes it is ! Your fangirls " blingers" ( quotes ) obviously dumped you and shifted to that minho guy ! Hahhaa " key teased making JONGHYUN angry .  " your JEALOUS ! Your jealous ! Your jealous ! " key sang those last words , taemin even sang with him .

" I am not jealous with that mutant frog ! I'm way hotter that he is ! Bah !! And those eyes of his ? Are those bulging out or what ?? " JONGHYUN said .

As much as I want to defend minho , JONGHYUN is just being funny and he looks jealous alright .XD

" hahaha it shows jongie, and that Minho is gaining a lot of attention since the day he played with you Minhae during soccer , someone is feeling threatened ! Hahha " key added looking at the now red JONGHYUN .

" your going to shut up ?! Or il shut those lips of yours my way ?! " JONGHYUN said getting really boiled . XD

" hyung , Minho hyung is crawling on top of the a-list , on top of you ! " taemin said and laughed .

JONGHYUN narrowed his eyes and immediately grabbed taemin " say that again and il swear I might forget your our maknae and were related  ! " JONGHYUN yelled .

Key immediately barged in " you dare! il spread your unexpected confession in no time !" key , threatening JONGHYUN. Taemin was just laughing and leaning on me , not scared since he knows his big brother will protect him forever . XD

JONGHYUN sat back defeated " I just hate the guy ! I don't want to see that four bulging  eyed face of his !! I have a feeling his got a thing for eun ah ! His hitting on her ! I'm certain" JONGHYUN said sounding like an overprotective cousin .

" hahahah using eun ah to reason out ha ?? thats just an old trick jong, really ?! Hahahah " key , hitting JONGHYUN 's arm .

" GODDAMMIT ! If you won't stop kibum , il DROWN YOU  Without second thoughts " .JONGHYUN said grabbing key's hand to the pool .

Eun ah  came with his hermes bag on hand "I heard my name twice , who dared talked nonsense behind my back ??! " she said turning into a gangster princess . XD

Taemin looked up to eun ah " jongie hyung said Minho hyung is hitting on you . :) " taemin said . " wait .. He's going to hit eun ah noona  or did he already hit eun ah noona ?? Why ?? Isn't that mean for a guy to hit a girl ?? " taemin pouted looking so confused . XD

I tried to explain things to taemin . XD

" bwoo ?? He - he likes me ?? " eun ah said blushing all of the sudden .

JONGHYUN approached eun ah " yah ! Your not gonna date that guy ! Over my hot and y body ! Don't even think of him ! I'm warning you bang hyo Jin !! " JONGHYUN said.

Eun ah smirked " who are you to forbid me to date him ?! Well If that ever happened or something .. " eun ah said tryin to explain it even to herself .

Mir who just arrived , joined his cousins crazy conversation . " noona ?! Your dating ? Who's the unfortunate guy ?? I wanna meet him ! Hey , are you planning to move out and live with him ?!! I don't mind at all !! Hahahaha " Mir said in a fast pace almost rapping all the words he said . XD

Eun choked mir in a sec " I'm not dating anyone you twerp !! And why are you excited to give me away ?!! " eun ah shouted .

" CHELL NUUUNNAAHH I WEZZ JASST KIDDENg !! " Mir said choking the words . XD

" your not dating him and that's that . " JONGHYUN said and walked out . All of us looked at him ran off .

ONEW came looking confused " what's wrong with JONGHYUN ? He almost pushed me over the stairs when he saw me . " ONEW asked us .

" it's JONGHYUN and his inferiority complex . " we all said . XD

-------------------------------------

LUNCH
 
I saw myungsoo Sliding his tray and choosing a food to eat ,he actually looks pale and his eyes were still sleepy . I ran to him and carried his tray for him .

He looked at me startled " what are you doing ??" he said as he eyed me holding the tray .  

" I'm helping you ! Myungsoo - ah , you have to eat nutritious food ! Il pick one for you okey ?? " I said and Didnt gave him a chance to protest , I picked a meal with all the veggies .

Myungsoo narrowed his small eyes making him look like a blind boy , hahaha , I laughed at him .

" did you joined  forces with the cook and placed something on the food to poison me ?? " he asked looking stupidly suspicious .

I almost dropped his tray " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Nope , but ,  Thank you for giving me a brilliant idea . XD

Myungsoo looked away and I'm sure he was forcing himself not to giggle infront of me , but too late , XD I know he's smiling since his dimple was showing .

I smiled , I don't know .. I somehow feel happy seeing him smiling because of me , or something I said that made him giggled .

He took his tray and went to his table .

I saw a girl approaching myungsoo , and I know she's someone who's about to interrupt myungsoo because of clubs practices or Wat .

I stopped her before she reached him " hey , do u need something with myungsoo ?? "

She looked surprised " Amm deh , it's the choreography , we need to finish it today and some members will be busy after lunch and ---

" il tell him :) Atleast , after he finished his meal , you don't want to see him passed out in the middle of the practice right ?? " I said  

She smiled , " of course not :) okey then . " and the girl left .

And I think I caught ONEW oppa smiling at me . XD

-------------------------------------

Myungsoo finished his food and he looked really hungry  earlier .XD

I took out the bottle from my bag and slipped one vitamin .

" myungsoo ! You need to take this ! " I said showing him the tablet .

He looked at it and stared at it with a disgust looked " I don't Want to . " he said being stubborn .

" andwe!  You need this ! Your body needs enough supplements since you've been using all your energy , you need to be strong ! " I said and placed the tablet in his palm .

He took it and put it back to the bottle and shook his head .

STUBBORN !!  I took one again and grabbed his mouth open .

" say * ahhhh * " I gestured and immediately placed the vitamin inside his mouth . He was taken aback but took it anyway . XD

I was about to give him his glass of water when ..

EHERERMM !!!  

I heard eun ah cleared , key was tapping his hand on the table while looking at me , taemin was looking a bit jealous ?? Mir and JONGHYUN were like role playing lovers hugging and making out  , and ONEW was staring with shinning eyes .

I immediately dropped myungsoo 's. water " ya - yah!! Pick your own glass of water !! Why are you making me serve you ?!! Are you retarted ?! " I yelled at myungsoo out of tension . XD

Myungsoo immediately struck me with his killer sharp eyes " BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!! " he screamed  at me in the middle of the cafeteria making all the people paused . XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

-------------------------------------
Annyeong !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  hello to my new subies !! ( hugs ) I hope you guys had fun reading ! XD

Well someone is starting to care !! Hahhahahahahaa XD  

Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters , it may either shock you , make you mad, make u giggle or even cry .. Kekekeke

////////////////////

TEASERS !!  

I hesitated for a moment , well .. I'm just really curious . " Amm UEE , I wanted to ask you something , if it's okey .. " I asked her .

She glanced at me and scoffed nearer to not miss a word .

I bit my lower lip .  

" do .. Do you like .. Myungsoo ?? " I asked .

I dunno, but I feel really nervous with what she's about to answer .

She looked at me . " well,  

" I ------

/////////// //////////

Myungsoo looked irritated alright ," I don't have any interest answering that question . il just do the dare . " myungsoo said arrogantly at BEKAH .

All the people cheered .

BEKAH giggled like she was expecting myungsoo to say that " okey then,

KIM MYUNGSOO ,  I DARE YOU TO ___________________ UEE "

All of us paused .  

-----------------------------------

Now how's that ?!! Kekekek

 

And one thing about mr. Eyesmile , his BLONDE :)

But aren't they all blonde during their BAP warrior ?? Kekekeke !! Keep the head cracking ! Kekekek btw ..

He'l shake your hearts soon  <3 Plss stay tuned and you'l meet him soon. Kekeke

Plss comment ??? ;( your comments gives me strength to keep going .. ;(

Hahah cheesy much?!!  Heheh pls comment !! Muah !!

Sarangheyo !

k .