Old friends ? First kiss ? Dare ? WHAT?

The Kim's

 

 

Myungsoo was playing with the ball , he was kicking the ball and kept running around with his team mates , they were laughing and having fun .

 

A smile formed across my lips . :)

 

I finished sketching myungsoo playing with the soccer  ball .

 

Hmmmm , I think If I sell these it will earn me lots of money !! XD

 

" what are doing here resting when your suppose to be practicing ??? " BEKAH said in her y shorts and sleeveless blouse , she was holding a soccer ball .

 

I quickly closed my sketch pad and tuck it inside my bag . " Amm , I took a 15 mins break . Hehehe. "

 

She walked passed me and went to the field .

 

I sighed in relief , why is she always watching my every move ??

 

 Our teams were told to stay longer to practice soccer , I didn't lie to her , I did took a quick break after the 2 hours straight of playing .

 

I pouted .  

 

The two captain ball of each teams called us all out .

 

All of us gathered up in circle .

 

" since coach kahi and Chen will arrived not until later , let's just take a 30 mins break . Be back at around , 6:30 pm , then will play again . " UEE said .

 

All of us nodded and spread out to have a snack .

 

I noticed myungsoo and UEE were left behind and still talking with each other .

 

I wonder what their talking about ??

 

" hey !! Let's go grab a snack unnie !! " nana said who snapped me back to my senses .

 

Soyoung was waiting for us and gesturing us to hurry up .

 

" Amm deh . " I said . I took a last glance at the two and went to the cafeteria with the girls .

 

-------------------------------------

 

CAFETERIA .

 

Only few people are still in the cafeteria , some where already leaving . The boys were in one table making loud noises , the other girls were enjoying their snacks . I was sitting with nana and Soyoung .

 

" ahhh , I really want this upcoming game to come , I'm really tired of practicing . " Soyoung complained while massaging her thighs .

 

Nana drank her soda and checked her phone , " me too . I haven't spent much time with mir .. " she said while looking at her wallpaper , which is Mir . XD

 

I glanced at the entrance and saw BEKAH with lizy .

 

I looked at my two dongsaeng.

 

I leaned over to a whisper " hey .. Is BEKAH always mean ?? " I asked .

 

Both of them looked at BEKAH .

 

" 100% yes !! " Soyoung said " and she's always acting like the captain when UEE unnie is not around . " she said .

 

Really ??? (-__-)

 

" and she'll scold us like a coach you know .. UEE unnie is really kind , I don't even get why their bestfriends . " nana said under her blonde bangs .

 

" Oww look at them , I think they'l  pass as a cute and match in heaven couple . " Soyoung said dreamly while looking at the entrance .  

 

Huh ??

 

I followed her gaze and saw myungsoo with UEE , UEE was following myungsoo to their table . Se was smiling like she just received a prize award .

 

Myungsoo and UEE ?? A couple ??

 

" yeah I think they belong to each other ! " nana said while giggling .

 

I focused my attention to my food . " do you think they -- Amm like each other ?? " I asked them .

 

They both stared at me . " Of course ! I mean , who wouldn't  like UEE unnie ?? I'm sure myungsoo oppa is just hiding his admiration . Since his always the mysterious type . " Soyoung said .

 

" ehh , I dont know , If he likes her , he could have asked her out long ago . " nana said looking at Soyoung .

 

I dunno but I felt somehow glad at nana's words .

 

" ehh , I'm sure they'l hook up this year ! " Soyoung said who seemed to be a great fan of the two .

 

Nana was about to start a debate when someone suddenly called her. .

 

" nana !!! " a loud voice came .

 

I frowned . I know that voice .

 

" Mir ... " nana called out as her now boyfriend, the hyperactive mir arrived .

 

Soyoung immediately frowned at the sight of Mir .

 

Mir was wearing a faded jeans and a brown shirt , he was also wearing a nerdy glasses .

 

Nana gave mir space to sit on , making Soyoung fell from her seat since nana pushed her aside .XD

 

Soyoung sat with me irritated while avoiding nana and MIR's sight. XD

 

" what are you doing here ?? I thought your home already ! " nana asked .

 

Mir smiled brightly , he's gums are now showing . " owww of course ! I wanna drive  you home later
Since you'l be going late . " mir said looking like a puppy dog infront of nana .

 

Eii. Never imagined Mir would be a thoughtful boyfriend . XD and I think all the ants are crawling ahead of us because of their sweetness. XD

 

I stopped .

 

Myungsoo .. I wonder , what kind of boyfriend he is .

 

I thought as I took a quick glance at myungsoo who was , still talking with UEE .

 

UEE said something that somehow made him smile .

 

Myungsoo is smiling with UEE .

 

I looked away . And shook my head a bit , because my thoughts are weird lately .  

 

I breath in some air as I looked at myungsoo again .

 

And I was shocked . He was also looking at me .

 

He mumbled something , his hand gesture was telling me to approach him .

 

Great . What does he need now ?

 

I looked at the 3 persons I was sitting with " excuse me guys , be right back . " I said .

 

Soyoung whined when she saw me leave .

 

-------------------------------------

 

I stood beside myungsoo " deh ?? "

 

He turned to me and looked at his empty bottle of water , " go get me a bottle of cold water . " he ordered .

 

I pouted . Well Atleast now he's asking me to do something for him .

 

UEE was smiling at me while tucking strands of hair to her ear .

 

ONEW oppa actually asked me to :

 

" minhae-shi, pls look after myungsoo , we're not always together at school , I can't watch over him . Plss take care of him :( "

 

Since ONEW oppa asked kindly ,

 

" okey !! " I obeyed and was about to leave when BEKAH joined their table with lizy .

 

She smirked at me and glanced at myungsoo  " myungsoo - ah ,  I'm also thirsty, can I also ask minhae to get me a bottle of water ?? Well since she'll be getting one " BEKAH said .

 

" oh me too . " lizy added flipping her hair .

 

Myungsoo just nodded and focused his attention on his food .

 

I GLARED AT HIM! I almost kicked his chair ! How could he let others boss me around ?!! >:s

 

The two es grinned at me .

 

" what are you waiting for ?? Go get us water . " lizy said shooowing me away . And BEKAH was obviously overwhelmed .

 

I took a deep breath to calm myself before leaving .

 

-------------------------------------

 

"The world is filled with mean people !! " I hissed while carrying the tray of bottles back to their table .

 

Lizy came intentionally shoving the tray to fall . " oppss , didn't saw you . " she said looking at me from head to toe .

 

I raised a brow as I stood up , I was about to step on her ! When Minho came to my rescue .

 

" yah . I really think people now a days are having vision problems . I'm beginning to think its a transmittable illness . " he said barging in .

 

Truthfully , he wasn't just referring to lizy , I bet he was also thinking of JONGHYUN . XD

 

Lizy was startled seeing minho " excuse me ?!! "

 

Minho pulled his wallet and took some money " here . Buy yourself and your boss your own water and stop slaving minhae  ." Minho said and placed the money on lizy's hands .

 

Lizy 's mouth formed into a " 0" with minho's rudeness . Hahaha

 

And I gotta love him for that . XD

 

Lizy left stomping her feet . XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

Minho sat with us and forced me to finish my food .

 

" don't mind them unnie ! They are really like that .  Mean girls . " Soyoung said while glancing at BEKAH and lizy .

 

" bullies . " Minho added almost glaring .

 

I puffed my cheeks " Minho-ah , thank u . " I said , but I'm still feelin helpless why are they making my life always difficult ?!

 

" of course , " Minho answered and took a sandwich .

 

Mir was still talking with nana when his phone rang . He looked at it for a moment and ignored it .

 

His phone kept ringing .

 

" hey , aren't answering that ?? " nana said looking at MIR's noisy vibrating phone .

 

He shook his head " nope , it's just a crazy fangirl . " Mir said and laughed with his famous hyaena laugh .

 

His phone stopped ringing , but now my phone started ringing .

 

I glanced at my phone and it was eun ah . I hit " answer " .

 

" deh ?? Eun ah ?? " I said on the other line . " oh Mir ?? Yep he's ----

 

Minho glanced at me at the sound of eun ah speaking on the other line .
Mir suddenly kneeled beside me and telling me lie to his sister . XD

 

" ahh , what I meant was -- yeh , I Havent seen him also . Hehehe , deh , il tell him, araso . Bye !! " I said . I pressed " end "

 

Mir stood up and breath in relief " thank you noona !! " he sat back beside nana .

 

"
Why was she looking for you ?? " nana asked .

 

" we'll obviously , he didn't informed his big sistah that he left . Poor baby . " hahahaha Soyoung said teasing Mir .

 

Mir looked nana with an ashamed expression , " what did she told you ??" Mir asked .

 

I cleared my throat " eun ah said that if your not home within 5 minutes , she's burn all your cars without thinking twice . " I said calmly .

 

" WHAT ?!!!!! " mir screamed and immediately got up in a sec " nana ! I'm sorry !! I got to go. !! " mir said sounding nervous .

 

" it's okey I understand  . " nana said and mir ran off  like a criminal being chased by the scary police . XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

After the break, all Of us started practicing , I mean .. Them .

 

UEE pulled me out . She was wearing a y blue shorts and a fit shirt , because of her short shorts her y long legs is  shining for the entire world to see .

 

They're right , who wouldn't like her ??

 

" minhae , the reason I pulled you out because , I noticed you ran too slow in the field , pls don't me saying that ?? " she said giving me a warm pat and looking at me concern what I might feel .

 

I gave her my bright smile " no no its okey :) I understand . " I said .

 

She giggled " well you don't lack knowledge about soccer but you do in skills , like running . So I'm going to time how long and fast can you ran . " she said while holding a timer .

 

" deh ! " il do anything to improve . :)

 

I ran around the oval while UEE was waiting for me to reach the end line .

 

This was actually the reason why my old coach back in my old school placed me as a sub, I cant ran that fast but I can score .

 

I reached the end line , I was on my feet catching breath while UEE stopped the timer .

 

I wiped my sweats and fan myself " HOW -- was -- ( pants ) I ?? " I asked trying to stand still .

 

UEE scratched her hair and looking hesitant to tell me " errr it took you 15 mins minhae ." she said showing me the timer .

 

" WHAt ?!!! " I said with bulging eyes while looking at the time * I can't believe  I'm actually this slow !! *

 

" hey it's okey , you can try again . And I think it would be better If you close your mouth while running , because if you don't , you'l be breathless in less than a minute . " UEE advised .

 

I nodded with determination . I ran again ANd again and AGAIN !!

 

------------------------------------

 

I collapsed on the ground while helping myself breath some air !!

 

UEE sat next to me with a towel and a bottle of water " hey are you okey ?? " she said and gave me the towel .

 

I forced myself into a sitting position and wiped my sweats , I raised my hand into a thumbs up  and smiled .

 

She smiled and opened the bottle for me and handed it to me .

 

I drank it and my thirst was at ease in a moment .

 

She  sat comfortably and held her knees closed to her chest . She was suddenly quite and was staring at something .

 

Or someone .

 

I squinted my eyes and searched what she was looking at .  

 

It was the yawning myungsoo across the field . I looked at UEE and it seemed like she wasn't sitting with me at all !  

 

I cleared my throat .

 

She turned to me as her soul is now with her . " are you okey now ?? "

 

I nodded , I let my fingers ran to my now wet hair and looked at UEE " how -- long do you know myungsoo ?? " I asked .

 

She looked at me but not surprised , like she was used to this topic " well ... We were classmates since grade school . " she answered .

 

I threw all the water I was about to drink ! Since grade school ?!!

 

" that long ??!!! " I asked and she was startled with my reaction .

 

" yeah , hehehhe and our family are somewhat friends so yeah . " she said giggling .

 

I was stoned , no wonder they are comfortable with each other . They knew each other since then.

 

" but , how come .. I haven't  seen you visit?? " I asked .

 

" well -- myungsoo and Me . We were friends since before , but .. He changed , when his dad died and that guy betrayed him , he -- he was distant after those events and stopped hanging out with others. " she said in a sad tone .

 

So that's why .

 

" yeah , ONEW oppa told me about his dad . " I said looking at the bottle infront of me .

 

" you must be close to them now, aren't you ? Hehehhe . " she uttered .

 

I smiled . I looked at her and bit my lips.

 

I hesitated for a moment , well .. I'm just really curious . And I'm dying to hear it from her.

 

 " Amm UEE , I wanted to ask you something , if it's okey .. " I asked her .

 

She glanced at me and scoffed nearer to not miss a word .

 

I bit my lower lip .  

 

" do .. Do you like .. Myungsoo ?? " I asked .

 

I dunno, but I feel really nervous with what she's about to answer .

 

She looked at me . " well,  

 

" I ------  

 

UEE was now turing into a human tomato beside me ,

 

"  I DO LIKE HIM .. " she said . She covered her red face " omo !! Am I that transparent ?? " she mumbled all embarrassed .

 

I was dumbfounded .

 

Of course she likes him .

 

" why ?? Why do u like him ? Is it because his --- handsome ?? " I asked not looking at her .

 

She laughed ." no silly !! Hmmm , well.. It was long ago . "

 

UEE paused as if remembering the past " myungsoo was the smartest even when he was young and I really admired him instantly , also because he was different than  the rest ."

 

I frowned . Different ?? ONEW oppa also said the same , who's the myungsoo ?? Where the heck is he ?!

 

" my parents died when I was 8. And my grandma raised me . BEKAH was my only Friend then , and she's always there for me like a true friend , always taking care and making me happy . On the day of my parents wake , the Kim's came and grieved with us . Myungsoo was always hanging out with his cousin at school so I rarely got the chance to talk to him, but to my surprised ..

 

" UEE ,. " boy myungsoo said while looking at me crying .

 

I  stopped crying when i saw him infront of me , I was really surprised ,  he never talked to me before and I
Was shocked that he knew my family and my name . I really felt silly .. Yet happy .

 

UEE smiled at the memory ." he hugged me , and comforted me that day ,he gave me his handkerchief and tried hard to make me smile even for a second . since then , we were friends, and we became classmAtes the next year . ( giggles ) he's a really good person , kind but arrogant at the same time , everyone just adore him ., and I was really happy I got the chance to be close to him , up to now , he's  still admired by many.  " she said and sighed .

 

" is he the reason why you joined the soccer team ?? " I
Asked .

 

She looked at me suppressing her giggles " omo ! You really caught me ! Deh .. He is . I wanted to be close to him again . And  il really envy the girl He'l  date . She's a lucky girl " UEE said sounding sad .

 

Wow .. All for myungsoo ??  I can't believe this .

 

UEE leaned to me and about to whisper something " and between the two of us , myungsoo was -- actually my first kiss . When we were 12 ."  UEE said giggling .

 

My eyes widen !!! I looked at her " WHATTT?!!!! " I
Screamed so loud UEE even backed away .

 

She smiled " yeah .. But sssshhhhhhh .. Pls don't tell anyone . " she pleaded .
I was out of words , 12 ?!! Kiss ?? With myungsoo ?!! But -- I
Was myungsoo 's first kiss
!!! Key said when we kissed during that mindblowing game .! I was myungsoo 's first kiss !! How did it all happened ?!!

 

I was about to asked her but BEKAH came . " Yahhh !! Why are you with her ?! " she asked UEE
.
" I was helping her , be nice BEKAH ." UEE said while making BEKAH roll her eyes
 

 

" hey let's go, the rest are playing a very interesting game! C'mon .. " BEKAH said pulling UEE .

 

But my Mind was still buffering . The two of them kissed ?? So myungsoo wasn't lying when he said I wasn't his first . I --- actually -- felt weird .  :|

 

UEE dragged me to the group of people in Indian position sitting of the grass , all of them stopped practicing and decided to have fun for a sec .

 

They were circling and there was a bottle in the middle .

 

Arghhj !! At the sight of that bottle , just brought memories , BAD ONES ,  I know what all of them were playing , I sat next to Minho .

 

" Minho- ah ! Truth or dare ?!! " jay park suddenly asked Minho .

 

" truth . " Minho answered . The boys started whispering at each other like gossip girls . And the girls were anticipating .

 

Nickchun was bitting his nails like he was anxious .

 

UEE got up and excused herself to go to the powder room .

 

" okey .. Ammmm , Minho- yah -- jay park paused .

 

" deh ?? " Minho said paying attention .

 

" will you consider being in a relationship with a guy ?? " jay park asked . XD

 

" WHAT ?!! " Minho was horrified ! Hahahah

 

All of us were throwing up . XD

 

" hELL  NO !! I like girls . " Minho answered his hand on his chest .

 

Junsu shook his head and gave nickchun a comforting pat . Nickchun immediately stood up and walked out .

 

" what's with him ?!! " all of us asked the boys .

 

They just answered us with lols. .

 

" Naahh He'l get over it hahaha " taecyon  said . XD

 

These guys don't know how to play this game like the Kim's do . XD KEY would probably laughed If he's here , well no offense to others . XD

 

I saw myungsoo , he was just quietly sitting , he was sitting in an Indian position with his right arm supporting his chin , he was writing something on the sand with a stick and even yawned . He sure looked bored . XD

 

Did they really kissed ??

 

The people started rejoicing since the bottle was pointing at myungsoo and BEKAH .

 

BEKAH looked like her long awaited wish came true . " okey !! Myungsoo - yah .. Truth or dare ?? " she asked .

 

Myungsoo looked at her and scratched his head " truth . " in a bored tone.

 

All the ladies clapped and giggle  .

 

BEKAH laughed " okey , tell us what kind of girl  that interests you  " she asked .

 

All of us looked at myungsoo and the boys seemed to be interested also . XD

 

Myungsoo crossed his arms and chuckled .Myungsoo looked irritated alright ," I don't have any interest answering that. il just do the dare . " myungsoo said arrogantly at BEKAH .

 

All the people cheered .

 

BEKAH giggled like she was expecting myungsoo to say that " okey then,

 

KIM MYUNGSOO ,  I DARE YOU TO  ASK  UEE  OUT ON A 7 DAYS DATE !!

 

All of us paused .   

 

I was holding my breath .. I was speechless even the people around .

 

How could she asked him that ?!!! I glanced at myungsoo who was just in his poker face , I don't even know if he heard the dare correctly.

 

UEE came back from the power room , she sat next to BEKAH , she was confused why all of us were staring at her .

 

BEKAH smirked at myungsoo , " so ?? What now myungsoo ?? " she asked with challenging stares .

 

I focused my attention to myungsoo , he smirked back at BEKAH , he even  chuckled in an arrogant way .

 

Myungsoo stood up " UEE - shi . " he called .

 

All of them started pushing UEE to stand up , UEE on the other was clueless but stood up . " deh ? What is it myungsoo - ah ? " she asked  .

 

Myungsoo cleared his throat and opened his mouth to say something .

 

My eyes widen ( 0 _0) myungsoo ?! What are you --------
 
 

 

" UEE , will you go on a date with me for 7 DAYS ?  " myungsoo asked politely and even smiled showing off that dimple I always adore seeing .
 
 
 
 
 

 

 I felt my entire body numbed.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

------------------------------------

 

OH MY OH MY !!! :D HAHHAH ANNYEONG !! Hope you like this chap !! Kekekeke

 

 what was the myungsoo- uee kiss all about ?!! Hahhaa Now what will happen next ?!! Will UEE say yes ?? Because she likes myungsoo and it's her chance ,

 

 Or no ???   Because , the thought of myungsoo asking her out because of a dare ?! And not willingly ? 

 

Or mybe myungsoo was also thinking of asking her out  before this BEKAH dare ?? Hahaha now ..

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  stay with me guys kekekek

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE your comments kekekekeke : D  

 

Sarangheyo !!

 

Oh ! And thank you for those who left their comments and my new subbies , owww I love you  love you love you all :)

 

k .