Heavy raindrops

The Kim's

 

 

AFTERNOON 4:00pm ..

 

I picked a comfy jeans and a bit loose  shirt , my eyes were a bit swollen and my eye bags were .. Errr like black bags .   .. Jesus . I guess I should use these cosmetics my mom gave me .
I sighed while combing my hair and tying it up .

 

I heard a beep outside and my nana 's " MINHAE ! Minho's here to
Pick you up !! " . I grabbed my sling bag and went out . " DEHHH !! " .

 

-------------------------------------
Minho parked the car at the school's parking lot and got out immediately with his sling bag on hand ..

 

" I feel bad you won't be playing , you've practiced  hard for this day . " he said while both of us were walking fast to the soccer field.  

 

I looked at him chuckling " it's okey . there is always a next time . " he smiled and messed my neatly tied  hair. " c' mon ! " he dragged me to run towards the field .  

 

-------------------------------------

 

SOCCER FIELD

 

All the seats surrounding the wide soccer we're packed with people , students of our school and the rival school junsang HS . Everybody were waiting for the game to start .

 

I saw amber and iu sitting on the first row . Mir , taemin and eun ah were sitting with them , key and ONEW were at the boys team. ONEW was standing beside myungsoo , probably telling him to do well .

 

" Minho ! We'l be supporting you . " I said , he smiled and ran to his group mates .

 

I went straight to the girls dressing room to see how our team was doing .  

 

The moment I entered the room , all of them were preparing , changing and warming up , since after the boys game , it will me the girls soccer play's turn .

 

Nana came and hugged me " agh unnie ! I wish you could really play , ! " she hopped wearing our purple jersey .

 

" unnie ! Why don't you talk to coach kahi again and Mybe she 'l let you ! " e-young suggested making nana nod in agreement beside her .

 

I glanced at coach kahi who was talking to Raina unnie and Uee " no , guys it okey . Shes right Anyway. " the two of them frowned , I placed my sling bag on the long chair and walked with them to talk to the other girls .

 

Someone purposely bumped me by my shoulder, making me groaned in discomfort .  

 

" hardheaded . I actually thought all my words finally sank into that brain of yours . " she said making the two girl with me starred at her with confusion .

 

" what ?? " I asked puzzled .

 

She was smirking in front of me when coach kahi called me " minhae , come here . " coached kahi ordered , I turned my back on bekah to approached our coach .

 

------------------------------------

 

No ones POV .

 

Bekah was about to left the room when she noticed minhae 's sling bag , she sneakly opened it and went through evey stuffs , cellphone , charger , candies , .. Her hand stopped when a sketch pad caught her attention .

 

" what is this ?? " she flipped the pages one by one while smirking . " we'll .. Your a very talented artist minhae . " she took the sketch pad hiding it inside her jersey jacket . She was about to closed the bag when two bottles caught her attention .

 

-------------------------------------

 

The boys soccer game was about to start , all of us sat beside the field and gave our full support .  I approached key and ONEW who were standing next to myungsoo .

 

" I thought you won't come . " ONEW said when he saw me approaching , key hugged me instantly " sit with me okey ?? " he said .

 

I smiled to show how lively I am today " krum!! I wouldn't miss this game ! Heheh " we were talking some random stuffs when I finally noticed .. " hey , where's JONGHYUN ?? "
I asked key .

 

Key rolled his eyes and pointed at a first aid medical tent , JONGHYUN was talking and exchanging numbers with the nurse .

 

" flirting of course . " key said ignoring JONGHYUN .

 

I laughed at his reaction , I paused when I noticed myungsoo who was stretching , he was wearing a red-black soccer jersey and a big number 7 at the back and his surname  " KIM " above the number . I gulped as I remember he's words .

 

" can you get me a water ?? " he asked while doing an arm stretch .

 

" Amm yeh . " I caught ONEW oppa stares before leaving .

 

I went to my bag and searched for my money , I took my wallet when I suddenly saw a multi vitamins I bought for myungsoo . I smiled and took it with me .

 

--------------------------------
 

 

" myungsoo-ah ! Here's your water plus vitamins . You'l need it . " I opened the the bottle and poured a tablet on his palm .

 

Unfortunately , JONGHYUN came bumping me " sweetie pie !! " he booed   Hitting my Hand and pouring 6 tablets on myungsoo 'a palm that he immediately took .

 

" yaahh !! " I gasped looking at myungsoo . He closed the mineral water and give it to me.

 

a mic 's loud sound echoed around the stadium like wide field " GOOD AFTER ladies and gents , soccer championship between junsang HS and Seoul international HS  will start .. NOW !! " all the people screamed and cheered around  . all the teams met at the center of the field .

 

I sat in between ONEW and key , we all started shouting " FIGHTING !! " .

 

My eyes squinted when I saw the rival teams leader . " hey !! Is that ? Is that the guy who ----- ONEW gritted his teeth beside as his face stiffened . " deh .. Dongcho . " key glanced at the guy intently .

 

Remembering him that night that they kept punching myungsoo when we accidentally stopped at their territory . The moment just sent chills .

 

[ remember chapter 22 : GENTLE ]

 

--------------- /

 

@ the center field .  

 

the referee stood between the two teams .

 

Dongchon looked at myungsoo from head to foot " seems like your face already recovered . " he said  reminding myungsoo about that night when they almost beat each other to death .  

 

Myungsoo stepped forward , his lower lip and tilted his head   To one side with arrogance before looking at Dongchon from head to foot also and focused his gaze at the others face  " seems like your face haven't . " he said smirking . XD

 

Dongchon boiled and was about to raise a fist " why you ----- !!! "

 

The referee whistle " this is not a street fight !! " he scolded . " now , shake hands . " myungsoo and Dongchon stepped forward and shook each others hands , gripping to the extent .

 

the referee blew the whistle and the game started .

 

I couldn't believe it , I mean .. I've watched men soccer games at my school back in America but these guys were definitely competitive , like all of them were really hungry for victory , all of them were moving and kicking way too fast that I could see the ball anymore..

 

" woaah.. This is just -------  

 

" wicked ?! Hahahah yea " key finished my sentence .  

 

I noticed ONEW was just quitely watching beside me .  

 

the first half ended making myungsoo 's team having the leading score .  

 

All the crowd screamed in delight , some were screaming some of the members name .

 

While the other team were already devastated and having a quick lecture with their coach .

 

myungsoo 's team grabbed a quick drink and breath for awhile .

 

Myungsoo sat panting , ONEW gave him a cold drink that he immediately drink while key gave him a towel .

 

He inhaled some air and stood up , I looked at him " myungsoo -ah , fighting ! " I said with a fist cheering .
He shook his head a bit and sat back clenching his head .  

 

-------------------------------------

 

MYUNGSOO 's POV

 

" myungsoo- ah ! Fighting ! " she cheered , I suddenly felt my head getting heavier that made me shook a little and sat back .  

 

I deep breath while blinking for several times that ------

 

I felt a hand on my back " myungsoo , are you okay ?? " ONEW asked , I figured he caught my unusual action that I could smell some worry in him already .

 

I stood up again to talk to him when the referee suddenly called as the mc started talking .

 

" I'm fine . " I told him and ran back to the field  but I could feel my knees were starting to weaken , I sighed and shoved the ideas away .

 

-------------------------------------

 

The game resumed and the members started heating up again ,  this time the other team were showing desperate moves to bring the ball to their goal that they're surprisingly  scoring ahead of myungsoo's team ..

 

" something's wrong . " ONEW said beside me that made me and key turned to him .

 

" well yeah ! The other team is leading now ! What's with myungsoo 's team ?! " key nag beside me stomping his foot .

 

Eun ah  , mir and taemin were already grumbling on their seats and the rest of the supporters .

 

ONEW was observing myungsoo 's moves keenly " myungsoo . Something's wrong with myungsoo . " he said standing up .

 

" whaaaaat ??! " key and me observed myungsoo , he kept on shooking and clenching is head , his speed also slowed down like something was distracting him ..

 

Dongchon snatched the ball from myungsoo and intentionally pushed him that -----

 

" MYUNGSOO !! " the three of us screamed while eun ah Mir taemin and JONGHYUN stood up on their seats .

 

Myungsoo fell on the ground .

 

" myungsoo .. " I felt like my head stirred seeing him fell .

 

ONEW and key  and coach chen ran to the field together with JONGHYUN and the first aiders .

 

------------------------------------

 

At the field .

 

ONEW immediately  ran to myungsoo's side helping his got up , he wrapped myungsoo 's arm around his neck and walked him to the nearby tent with the first aiders .

 

Uee came beside myungsoo worried , the medical team checked , key and JONGHYUN were both looking anxious .

 

" myungsoo ! Does your leg hurt ?? " ONEW asked sounding panicked .

 

" are you okey ? Yah myungsoo . " key shook .

 

Myungsoo stood up " IM FINE . " coach Chen made him sit back .

 

" then what happened out there ??" ONEW asked again while gesturing the Rest of the people to give some space .

 

The medical team confirmed that he wasn't fractured or sprained .

 

He stood up and tried to walk back when ONEW stopped him grabbing his arm back " you are obviously not fine ! " he scolded .

 

------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo was looking puzzled that I wanna hold his hand even just for awhile . " im just feeling dizzy , I can still play ! " he said while his look was way passed the people around him but at the ongoing game .

 

" are you on drugs ?! " JONGHYUN yelled noticing myungsoo's slightly flushed ,drooping eyes , key automatically  smacked him hard " will you be serious ! "key scolded while pushing myungsoo to sit .

 

" is there something you ate ? " Uee asked beside him that made key looked at me . " minhae , what were those tablets you gave him ?? " key spoke that caught ONEW , uee and JONGHYUN 's attention .  

 

I felt weird for no reason , " vitamins . The one myungsoo usually take . " I said .  

 

" let me see it . " ONEW ordered that Made me move quickly .

 

He ped my bag and took the bottle , he paused when he saw another bottle " what is this ?? " he asked and read the writings .

 

" sleeping pills ?! " key and Uee gasped , ONEW opened the bottle and checked the other , he tasted both tablet . ONEW looked at myungsoo " how many of these did you took ?? "

 

I was stoned on my feet realizing how myungsoo gulped more than 5 tablets  " many . " I bluntly said answering a question that was not meant for me and gazed at myungsoo .

 

" YOU .. Did you exchanged the tablets on purpose  ? " key said , his tone was sounding a bit judgmental that startled me a bit .

 

now all of them were looking at me that I felt thousands of cameras were filming me , their faces were giving me " BLAME LOOKS " . Except for ONEW and myungsoo

 

I shook my head nonstop " no ! I would never . " I was a bit flattering , myungsoo was just looking at me with that blunt expression " it's not her fault . Erase those  look on your faces ! " ONEW defended making the rest of them look down  

 

myungsoo clenched his fist when he caught Dongchon mocking him across the field , he stood up and took some heated steps . " MYUNGSOO ! you can't play  in this state ! " ONEW yelled placing a strong hand on his shoulder , we were also holding his back .

 

Myungsoo gritted his teeth and looked at ONEW " I'm not gonna sit around while watching my team slowly losing . " he shove ONEW hand intensely and ran back to the field leaving all of us in awe .

 

ONEW face palmed himself in frustration with myungsoo's stubbornness,  while key went to the tent feeling some headache , while JONGHYUN went to the tent with key .

 

Uee and me watched myungsoo played back in the field, his teammates were elated  Seeing myungsoo back . While Dongchon  and his Mates were looking bothered .

 

-------

 

Field 

 

Myungsoo and his team mates were determined than ever working with each other to goal .

 

All of us were all nervous since the time was ticking fast , Minho was kicking the ball that will lead them to success when Dongcho blocked him stealing the ball .. He was on his way to their goalie when myungsoo appeared " THAT BALL IS MINE . " he smirked snatching the ball back and running the their goalie. All the people were shouting their throats out ..

 

Myungsoo gave a powerful kick that made the ball fly in speed hitting GOAL .

 

  ENNNNNGGGGKKKKKKK !!!!

 

Seoul international high school WINS !!  The mc announced making all of us jumped in happiness . XD

 

All the boys jumped in success , the coaches and the girls team approached them and said their congratulations .  I saw myungsoo being hugged by key , Mir and ONEW , Uee was also standing next to him , eun ah hugged Minho tightly but got interrupted by JONGHYUN . XD

 

" nonna , aren't you going to congratulate hyung ?? " taemin asked beside me .  

 

I looked at myungsoo smiling with the others , and jumping with happiness together with his mates . " you go ahead Tae . " I said smiling .

 

I smiled looking how happy myungsoo was , " myungsoo . Congratulations . " I greeted him from a far . From a far . That's enough for me . :)

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

It was finally girls soccer play' s turn and coach kahi all called the members , I sat next to eun ah and amber while looking at them discussing .

 

Myungsoo and the rest of his mates went out to rest , key ,  mir and ONEW went with them while JONGHYUN and taemin were both sitting beside eun ah .

 

My eyebrow furrowed when Uee suddenly left In a hurry while the rest of the team looked at her with worry " what's happening ? " amber asked . Eun ah snickered beside me " Mybe she finally realized she play bad . " she said .

 

I stood up and ran down to asked my mates .

 

I stood next to coach kahi , " coach where's Uee going ? Why did she left ? The game is about to start . " she looked at me with worried face .

 

" she went to the hospital , her grandfather had a heart attack . " she explained .

 

My eyes widen while the rest were mumbling " my god . Uee . " I murmured . Her grandpa had a heart attack ?! She must have felt shocked ,worried and panicking .her grandparents are the only ones  she have left .  

 

" now , bekah ! You lead the team araso ?! Work as a team . We can't lose  again . " she said with determination .  I looked at coah kahi with what she said .  

 

All of us had a group Chant before the rest of my team ran to the field to start playing .

 

I turned to coach kahi " coach , what do you mean Lose again ?? You mean -----  

 

" yes , our team lost last competition minhae , junsang's girls soccer team is good minhae , but I am praying that t his year , we'll  take the trophy back to our school . " she looked determined and hopeful .

 

I felt nervous , Uee's not here , I'm not saying that our team is not good , I could proudly say they can play hard , but with the captain not around ..  I sighed to calm myself .

 

The mc introduced our school and the junsang's girls team ..

 

9 flawless girls appeared on the center field , they were wearing royal blue soccer jersey , I gulped looking at their long y legs that I could scream in envy ..

 

My eyes widen when I saw one blonde girl shooking hands with bekah , I squinted my eyes and I almost choked when I realized ..

 

" IS THAT -- IS THAT ------- a high pitch squeal finished my sentence .

 

 " JESSICA !!!! " eun ah screamed while crushing her can of coke .

 

OMG , shes the captain ?!! Jessica ?! I can't believe this , of all people ? I can't help but remember the first time I met her during eun ah's bday and ---- agh ,I think I need to sit down for a minute . Dongchon and now Jessica ?!

 

The game started , all the people , well I guess mostly boys were screaming and It feels like Many of them were rooting for the other team . Who wouldn't ?! They are good players plus ! Way beautiful ..

 

Omo . I can't bear to watch anymore ..

 

All of the girls were looking exhausted and the other team was leading 8 scores ahead of us . That's MUCH . :/

 

Coach kahi was already pacing back and forth while biting her thumb anxiously .

 

In the middle of the game , jooyeon suddenly collapsed while crying in pain , looking down on her left leg .

 

" OH NO . " coach kahi ran in the middle of the field with the medical team behind , " TIME OUT !! " coach kahi requested . all of us gathered up ,asking jooyeon's condition , she was transferred to a stretcher and was taken to the tent " sprained . " the doctor said .

 

Coach kahi called all of us to gather up , the team is already lacking two members . " coach , we're lacking . " e- young said with her sweats flowing down .

 

Coach kahi closed her eyes to calm a bit and looked at her shaken team she trained for long .

 

I bit my lips , Uee is not her . Jooyeon is hurt , I looked down when suddenly myungsoo 's words rang inside my ears .

 

" I'm not gonna sit around while watching my team slowly losing . "

 

Thats right . I can't take this ! All of us practiced hard for weeks , months! We all wanted to win ! And coach kahi chose me herself ! I can't just stand here and watch our team lose !

 

The rest went back to the field , when I faced coah kahi " coah ! LET ME PLAY ! Pls !! " I begged with 90deg bowed .

 

" No ! Minhae , you do know what your asking ? You just got better 2 days ago . NO. I'm sorry I really can't ! " she refused .

 

I immediately kneeled in front of her that made her gasped " COACH PLS !  we've practiced so hard for this , with the exhausted members plus a decreased  number of players , winning is a bit impossible . I know I'm not good of a player like the others BUT PLS ! let me help our team ! I can't bear to watch us lose while I am just standing and watching all of it to happen . PLSS ! " I Bowed my head , nana beside me also convinced coach " if il collapse in the field , kick me out of team coach ! " I bargained  . Coach was quite for a moment , when I looked up , I saw a smile forming across her lips  . " did you brought your uniform with you ?? . " she asked .

 

The moment she said it I felt my heart starting to pound . " DEH ! " I nodded .

 

She folded her arms " well what are you waiting for ?! Go change ! " she said strictly . XD

 

I got in and changed into my soccer jersey and ran to the field with nana .

 

taemin , eun ah , iu and ambers 'a eyes widen " MINHAE 's playing ?! "

 

------------------------------------

 

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?! " bekah hissed seeing me beside her , I gave her a smirk " playing of course . " I focused my gaze on the ball .

 

the game started , lizzy was dribbling 
And ran to the goalie and passed the ball to raina when a tall slim girl whom they called yoona blocked her taking the ball back .

 

I ran to her from kicking the ball away and taking it right through their goal , their goal keeper taeyeon was guarding , I was about to kick the ball when someone suddenly pushed me aside . I glared when I found who . " BEKAH ?!! " she smirked and stole the ball from ME ?! WHAT -_-

 

She was caught off guard by sunny and snatched the ball giving the other team a chance to SCORE !

 

" what the heck was that ?! " I yelled to her  , even the rest of the players got surprised , but she kept doing it that at times giving the other team a chance to score .

 

TIME OUT !

 

All of us approached our coach after grabbing a drink .

 

" bekah . STAY OUT . " c.kahi  spelled out sounding very mad .

 

Bekah's eyes widen " what ? But coach ?! were already lacking! " she hissed .

 

C. Kahi turned to her " you already know we're losing then why are you causing trouble inside the field ?! You just gave the other team chances to score . Do you want to play on their side instead ?! All of you better set aside all your personal arguments ! we didn't practiced hard just to lose today ! AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR HERE ?! " coach kahi , now shouting to all of us like a very strict coach, she even removed her cap and threw her folders because of her disappoints and frustration.  

 

" DE - deh !!! " all of us were almost afraid with coach , but when nothing really is  going well . we understood .

 

Bekah sat on the chair flaming .

 

------------------------------------

 

ONEW and myungsoo got back in the field and sat beside their cousins . " hey ! Wants minhae doing ?! She's not suppose to play . " ONEW said  

 

Myungsoo flicked * what the hell is she thinking ?!  * he thought.

 

" If she won't , the entire team will definitely lose .  " JONGHYUN said souding worried .

 

Eun ah got down and approached the  entire team " YAHHH ! YOU BETTER WIN ! If you lose against those mannequins ! I swear all of you won't be playing soccer for a year ! " she struck  nana a threatening look " ESPECIALLY you ! You better guard that goal well ! otherwise
 , you won't be  able to date my brother ! "

 

Nana trembled " yea UNNIE ! " XD

 

--------------------------------

 

All of us gathered " nana , guard the goal , Raina , lizzy jung ah , soyoung and the rest defense , , " she gave final instructions , she looked at me " minhae , you lead the team . "

 

My eyes widen ( 0 _0) did she just " me ?! Me ?? " I pointed at myself. She nodded and the rest of the girls smiled at me and gave me a respectful Stare . " lead us well . " they all said .

 

I was speechless " de - deh !! " we held out our hands . " SIHS ! FIGHTING!! " ,  we cheered .

 

 I took a last look at my friends , all of the were cheering , amber , iu , taemin , eun ah , JONGHYUN , Mir , key , ONEW and ..

 

I saw a smile curved at the corner of his lips , no .. It wasnt a smirk , it was probably a smile of encouragement . :)

 

" captain !! " nana called .

 

" deh !! " all of us ran back to the field , and I've come face to face with Jessica . " we'll , isnt it eun ah's side kick . " she said .

 

The referee whistled .

 

" KAAHHH!! " I shouted as all of us started playing .

 

After a few , bekah was sent back into the game , we worked and put all our hearts  into the game, all the training and the teamwork we developed through the long hours of training that  we were able to stand on the same score as the other team , the clock is the only thing that was ticking to its end ..

 

All the people roared in cheer , Jung ah passed the ball to me ,I ran as fast as I could towards their goalie where their keeper was waiting .

 

 " yes , our team lost last competition minhae , junsang's girls soccer team is good minhae , but I am praying that t his year , we'll  take the trophy back to our school . "  

 

Win back , we're going to win back the trophy , I looked down on the ball and focused my gaze at the goal ..

 

I ran and gave the strongest Kick I've ever gave  and ...

 

I watched the ball went through the net , the next thing I knew, all the people were screaming and all of them came over ..

 

" UNNIE WE Won !!!! " nana screamed , together with the rest , our coach came and hugged me tightly and the others , my friends came over , JONGHYUN carried me bridal style " sweetie pie !! You did it !! " , taemin was frowning " Yahhh hyung don't carry her ! " he yelled reddening . XD , ONEW hugged me and eun ah , amber and iu while I was still shocked .. The mc announced the winner and gave us the trophy.

 

I was dumbfounded when it was given to me " I .. Did it . " I said in awe , I passed the trophy to our coach . She and all of us were almost crying . XD

 

Coach Kahi wrapped her arms around me , " you know why I chose you ? " she whispered .

 

" I was wondering the same thing coach " I giggled .
 
" you lack skill and you were losing to myungsoo that day , but .. You stood up and you have a very determined spirit  . " she messed my hair and walked away . XD

 

I caught myungsoo was just smirking with his folded arms looking at me XD

 

-----------------------------------

 

ONEW , minho and myungsoo invited us all to dinner , a congratulatory Dinner for all of us . XD

 

I picked my phone and received a text from bekah .

 

Bekah : SCHOOL . SOCCER FIELD . NOW .

 

I placed my chopstick on the table , this matter . I'm going to put an end of it today ! I stoop up and grabbed my bag .

 

" Yahhh where are you going ?? " key asked .

 

" to the comfort room . Hehe be right back ! " I excused myself and sneak out after , I took a taxi back to the school and ran straight to the field .  
-------------------------------

 

I saw her sitting on one of the chairs   near the field , she gritted her teeth the moment she saw  me .

 

I sighed looking at her expression , I'm really tired of this that I just want to settle this once and for all , I walked towards her and stopped few feet from her . " bekah I ---

 

" you probably enjoyed the game huh ?! Acting some wanna be ----  

 

" bekah ! Plss let's stop this . If your talking about earlier , Im sorry and --- she cut off by laughing .

 

" you think I'm that shallow ? " she sarcastically said while standing up  .

 

" then why ? " I asked , confused .

 

" I warned you . To not to other people's business , I actually gave you a last chance ! Then what ?!! We're you really that desperate to snatch myungsoo from Uee  " she yelled .

 

My eyes widen. " myungsoo ?! And Uee ? I didn't do anything ! " I defended , while stepping back a bit .

 

" yeah , you can lie harder . Did you enjoyed ruining Their date last night ?! " she walked towards me with that unforgiving facial expression .   

 

 WHAAAAT ?! Someone must have ruined their date . But who ?? Eun ah ??

 

" bekah , I swear .. It wasn't me . I didn't sabotage their date . Believe me ! " I begged .

 

She paused for a moment and smiled , " why don't you explain that to Uee yourself . " she glanced behind her for a second , I felt my entire body froze when a tall slim girl came out .

 

With wide shaky eyes " UEE -- " she walked and stood a few spaces from bekah , her expression was hurt , like she was disappointed , she looked at me while slight teary eyes .

 

" minhae , how could you do this to me ?? I thought we were friends , I even shared some secrets that I haven't told anyone , you know how much I liked myungsoo . I've been waiting for a good chance ... ----- she stopped since her voice cracked up when a tear fell from her eyes .

 

seeing her hurt and crying , I felt my heart was being crumpled , I was glued on the ground that I couldnt even walked towards her .

 

" you saw how disappointed I was when I lost all the chance to tell myungsoo how I feel  , I can't believe it was you , " she spoke in disbelief .

 

" of course it was her , she was just pretending to be your friend  Uee . But the truth was , shes a double faced that betrayed you and ruined your every chance ! " bekah shouted so loud that surprised me and Uee .

 

" you lied to me , am i right ? When I asked you if you liked myungsoo . You could Have just told me ." Uee calmly asked while bitting her lower lip .

 

Bekah took out a sketch pad " of course. She likes myungsoo so much . She's a liar and a traitor . " my eyes widen when I saw my sketch pad on her hands .  

 

I was dumbfounded. So it was bekah . She exchanged the tablets and took my sketch pad . ! She laughed looking at my reaction .  

 

Uee hardened when she saw the sketches .

 

I walked closer to her " UEE .. I'm -- I'm sorry . " I said with a shaking  voice , I wanted to explain to her everything , but all I could say was sorry . Sorry !

 

She looked away when I started to apologize.  

 

" you think a simple sorry can erase everything in a snap of a finger ?! " bekah took a lighter and placed it below the sketch pad Waiting for it to burn .

 

My eyes widen when I saw the tip of my sketch pad slighter burning .. " BEKAH STOP !! " I reached out for it but bekah pushed me . " pls ! Those are important sketches " I begged , It contained a lot of sketches , my mom, the places I visited , zelo , my friends , ... Myungsoo .

 

" you could have thought about that before being selfish . " she coldly said . She stopped the light and took something form her pocket . " okey then , If you don't want to turned all of these sketches into ashes , " she placed a scissor on my hand and starred at my long wavy raven hair " cut it . " she whispered .

 

with trembling hand , I looked down and starred at the scissors on my hand , I slowly gaze at Uee , who was still looking away with a cold stiffed expression .

 

With shaky hands , I took the scissor and held my hair in place , my eyes were moistening , I breath in as I looked at Uee with sorry eyes , bekah was right , I was selfish . my heart ached remembering how i made that special night worst  for Uee .

 

My tears rolled down as I started cutting my hair , the entire field was cold and silenced , the sound of the scissors cutting was the only thing that made a noise that gave me chills , my long raven hair fell down the ground, my eyes hurts seeing all of it cut
Down . bekah was smiling the entire time
While Uee's face was hard.

 

"mianhe .. Uee . " I mumbled , as soon as I was done .

 

" WHAT DO THINK YOUR DOING ?!! " that loud husky voice echoed in the entire field and made all of us turned to him in surprised .

 

I closed my eyes and stopped myself from crying when I figured ..

 

" MYUNGSOO .. " Uee and bekah gasped .

 

He walked towards us with dark expression .

 

He stood infront of me , the moment I saw his eyes , I immediately looked away . myungsoo gritted his teeth seeing my hair short, my long hair on the grass ground . He clenched his fist seeing a scissor I was gripping to hide on my hand .

 

" IGEBWOOOOOYA?!! * what is this ?!! " he shouted like he was terrified with all he was seeing , bekah took a step back seeing myungsoo 's expression .

 

Myungsoo forcefully took the scissor from me and slammed it in front of bekah with rage .

 

bekah dropped the sketch pad in fright .

 

Myungsoo held my wrist tightly while leaving bekah a bloodshot stare.

 

He pulled me with him forcefully .

 

" myungsoo .. " Uee said while stopping myungsoo from walking , she held myungsoo 's arm tightly with hurt look , her voice cracked uttering myungsoo 's name .

 

myungsoo looked at her and paused for a moment seeing her expression , his face hardened as I felt her hold gripping tightly around my wrist . " you . Of all people . " he coldly said and shoved Uee 's hand around his arm in force .

 

Uee 's mouth swang open while falling down on her knees while her heart was shuttering into pieces .  

 

Myungsoo took fast steps outside the field while dragging me with him .

 

I heard the sky grumbled loudly above us . We reached his parked car " get inside . " he said while opening his car door .

 

he paused seeing me still standing there . I looked down as I took heavy fast steps away from him , leaving the school behind .

 

I ignored his shoutings behind me , I continued running away .

 

I heard the skies roared loudly while pouring big heavy rain everywhere .

 

I was about to reached the exit when i suddenly felt a  strong hand gripped my wrist " will you stop this ?!! " myungsoo shouted , he was already soaking wet .

 

I shoved his hand, pushed him back and ran down to wait for a taxi .

 

The moment a taxi stopped in front of me , myungsoo slammed the door closed when I was about to get in and 
Yelled at the driver to leave .

 

I clenched my fist and avoided him , I walked fast away from him . " will you
Stop Running away ! " myungsoo shouted that Made me stopped on my tracks .   I looked back at him with  a few feet between us . We were both panting while the rain were falling down on us .

 

I felt my chest was being hammered seeing him standing before me . * no . * i thought .I turned my back on him and continued walking .

 

I felt his hand pulled me closer in an instant , as his other arm s around  me not giving me any chances to move away .

 

I felt weakened the moment I felt his chest touched my cold skin  , he embraced me tighter that his warmth made all my stinging tears fell ..

 

like the heavy raindrops .

 
 
 
 
 

 

--------------------------------

 

Whew !!!!

 

Thank you for waiting , reading !! Hope you 'l leave comments ! :)

 

Sarangheyo <3

 

k.