Skipping school with mr . Savior

The Kim's

Because of what happened yesterday , now I felt really scared walking alone . I asked nana to drive me to School .

 

" are you okey ?? you've been so silent since yesterday ." nana said while maneuvering the steering wheel giving me quick glances .

 

Yeah , I didn't told her , she'l freak out for sure . she'l contact my mother right away and knowing my mom , she'l  send me to who know's where again . ;/  > sigh<

 

I tried to tickle my nanny " nana , you worry to much ! I was just so tired yesterday . Hehehe " I laughed .

 

she laughed with me while focusing more on the road , I glanced outside as I remembered the guy who saved me yesterday . im really grateful he came and helped me .

 

After the short ride to school , I went out and bid farewell to my nana , she did the same and drove off .

 

I turned to face the front of my school , I breath in and out to clear my head and stop thinking about yesterday . Yeah , I think I was traumatized a bit . > sighs <

 

I was on my way to the entrance when ..

 

Psssssssttttt .........

 

" hmm??" I frowned and glanced around , but the students around we're just doing  their business and walking through the tall gates .

 

I shrugged my shoulders and continue walking ..

 

Pssssst !!!

 

I stopped on my tracks around because that pssssssttt ! Was giving me goosebumps already . I glanced once more and stopped my gaze when I saw a parked black ducati right at the corner beside a tree . a guy wearing a black jeans red leather jacket , white undershirt . His frizzy  hair was a shade of dark-light brown . He was leaning beside his motor with arms folded on his chest . " pssssssttt ! " he called . His gaze focused on me .

 

I looked from right to left " M- ME ?? " I mouth while pointing at myself .

 

He snickered and stood straight " short hair , pale skin, petite girl . Yes . YOU. " he said while asking me to walk to him .

 

I took some hesitant steps until I came face to face with him . " deh ? " I asked .

 

He raised his brows at me  after observing my puzzled expression before him " YAH ! Don't tell me you don't recognize me ? " he pulled something from his back pocket , a bonnet.  and wore it .

 

My eyes widen " ohhh !! Your -- your the guy from yesterday ! " I said with my forefinger pointing at him .

 

He grinned while removing his bonnet " and your the helpless girl from yesterday . " he announced .

 

I stood straight and bowed 180deg in front of him " about yesterday . Kamsahamnida . !! " I said loudly and looked up to him .

 

He nodded and took the black helmet resting on  his bike and tossed it to me .

 

With quick reflexes , I caught the helmet on my hands and looked at him with questioning expression .

 

He giggled with my weird reaction and came closer , face to face with me . " your  going to give me a big treat today . " he declared making me backed out .

 

" EHHH ??!! TREAT YOU ? " I asked shocked .

 

He nod nonstop " of course ! I saved your life yesterday . PLUS ! " he came closer and pointed a spot at the corner of his lips " you see that purple spot . ?? " I squinted my eyes and confirmed it was a bruise . " I got that from saving you . " he said proudly .

 

I looked at the students going in . " but ---------

 

" hey , I saved you . So you need to return the favor . " he said whining in front of me  making me questioned whether this guy was really the guy who fought like a gangster yesterday ! God ! He whines like taemin ! . XD

 

" but I have classes and ------ he stopped me from reasoning .

 

" then skip class . " he calmly suggested .XD

 

I passed the helmet back to him . "  .. I can't do that ! " I hissed .

 

He started laughing " yah , don't tell me you haven't skipped class before ? " he asked while trying to calm himself .

 

I nodded honesty . " deh . I haven't . " and spoke in a normal tone .

 

He paused for a moment like he was shocked with my confession and started bursting out laughing . " daebak !! . " he took the helmet and immediately wore it on me in less than a second . " WELL CONGRATULATIONs ! Your skipping class today for the very first time ! Yehey !! " he clapped .

 

" EHH ??!! Yahhh ! I can't can't ! " I yelled and was about to ran away when he suddenly carried me bridal style and made me sit on his black bike .

 

My eyes widen when he sat in front of me and started the engine . " hold on tight ! " he said excitedly and drove the bike at high speed making me hugged him from behind .

 

-------------------------------------

 

We stopped in front of a meat restaurant . He calmly got off and took the keys , while i was having trouble getting off . He snickered seeing me almost falling and decided to help me out .

 

I removed the helmet and pushed it to his stomach making him gulped in discomfort . XD " Yahhh ! How could you drive that fast ? Do you have any idea how Many red lights you skipped ?? " I exclaimed while feeling like my world was twirling because of our fast ride . I think I'm gonna puke !

 

" 5 red lights . " he answered like it wasn't a big deal to him with and walked inside .

 

I let out a long sigh while looking up at the sky " lord !! Why am I always encountering trouble everyday ?? . " I whimpered .

 

The store's  door opened  and the guy's head came poking out " yah come inside , I'm hungry ! . " he whined and waving his hand for me to get in .

 

"ugh!." I marched myself and went inside hearing a bell ringing the moment I opened the door .

 

The guy chose a table near the window. he scanned his eyes through the menu and ordered some meat , shrimps and 4 bowls of rice .

 

We waited for a good 5 minutes until the old lady served everything .

 

" kamsahamnida ahjumma! " we chimed then the guy abruptly grilled some meat so fast while eating some shrimps . When some meats were cooked he didn't waste anytime and just ate EVERYTHING nonstop .

 

My jaw dropped together with my eyes just by looking at him eating everything by himself . (0_0)

 

Did he forgot to eat for a week ?? I thought to myself .

 

He stopped when he noticed me staring at him and not even picking my own chopstick up . " your not gonna eat ?? " he spoke almost incoherently due to his full mouth .

 

I closed my mouth. " AHH ! Yeh!! " I picked my chopsticks up and started stuffing some food inside my mouth .

 

He turned his attention back to his food . I kept looking at him while chewing . " so ... Regarding yesterday . Ammmm .. Thank you again for saving me ------ ahhhh..... Your ??? " I gave him a confused look since I don't know what to call him or his name .

 

" ahhhh !! " he snapped . Placed his utensils down and looked at me . " annyeong ! I'm Jang hyunseung ! " he introduced with enthusiasm and reached for my hand before shaking it vigorously .

 

Jang hyunseung . I thought .

 

" I'm Soo minhae . " I said with our hands still shaking .

 

He let go of my hand and stared at me . " don't mind it ( about yesterday . ) your treating me today anyway . Hehe . " he giggled while pointing his forefinger @ the foods laid in front of us . XD

 

I scratched my head . " Hahahaha ! Deh . " I sighed by myself .

 

I stopped . " how did you find me anyway ?? " I asked , because him ,appearing outside our school is a bit shocking .

 

He stopped chewing and pointed his chopstick at my clothes . " you were in your uniform yesterday . And ------ " . He slipped his hand inside his jacket's pocket right in front of his chest . " you forgot this . " he pulled out my sketch pad and handed it to me .

 

with my blunt expression , I took the pad . " Oww you must have read my name . " I said with staring at the my name I wrote at the first page of the pad .

 

He eyed me carefully . " you don't look happy seeing your sketch pad . Don't tell me you left that on purpose ?? " he interrogated .

 

Yea. I did . because a part of me wanted to let everything go . and when I say everything , I'm referring to myungsoo .

 

I smiled . " Ani. I must have dropped this accidentally . " I lied.

 

He squinted his small eyes and a smiled formed across his lips . " you left that on purpose so you could see me again . Am I right? " he asked teasingly .

 

I almost choked with what he said ! XD . " OF COURSE NOT !! " i strongly denied slamming my fist to the table making some plates shook and creating plate noises . People were also started eye balling us . XD 

 

He was looking at me like he wasn't convinced with my words and kept on laughing with my shocked red face  . " what happened to you yesterday anyway ? " he asked curiously .

 

I took some meat . " I got lost . " I Said  honestly . And chewed some food .

 

He smiled while nodding . " I know . What I meant was , before you got lost ? you must be absent mindedly walking and didn't noticed you were at the scary alleys of Seoul ." he explained , his eyes barely showing because of his frizzy bangs .

 

I bit myself . " yeah .. You can say I was having a HARD TIME  yesterday . " I said clipping my chopstick together and was about to pick a meat when..

 

" waeyo ? Did you had a fight with myungsoo ? " he asked .

 

The moment he mentioned myungsoo name , I almost dropped my spoon . I looked at him with hawk eyes . " you - YOU KNOW MYUNGSOO ?? " I exclaimed .

 

He snickered on his seat and reached out for my sketch pad lying close to me , flips some pages and stopped at my myungsoo drawings . He pointed something at the lower portion of the sketch . * Kim myungsoo * . " I just read his name . " he looked at me like I was a pabo giving him exaggerated reactions .

 

My mouth formed into an " O" . " sorry . I thought you guys knew each other . Hehehhe . " I giggled .

 

" is he such a bad of a master ?? " he asked with his hands resting under his chin . Observing my expression .

 

I gasped .  " Yahhh . You knew that too ? " I asked . Hmmmm ...

 

" I think everyone at your school knew . Soo minhae . Myungsoo 's slave . Hahahaha . " he laughed quoted and bullying me  while pointing his forefinger at me . " I actually thought he was your boyfriend . "  

 

I frowned . " he's not my boyfriend . " I confirmed .

 

" but you like him .... " he sang while giving me teasing look .

 

" I don't !! " I yelled giving the old women a shock. XD

 

he laid back . " you wouldn't  make 20 sketches of one particular person out of nothing . RIGHT ?? " he pushed , wiggling his brows . XD

 

I gave him a * WILL YOU STOP * look ??

 

He raised both his arms like surrendering . " okey okey don't cry. " XD . He drank his cold glass of water .

 

The moment ahjumma gave the bill , I immediately paid for it and stood up . " thank you so much again . Il be going now . Annyeong ! " I bowed before running outside .

 

I was about to ran as fast as I can  the moment I got out but , a hand grabbed by backpack , stopping me from leaving . I turned and saw hyunseung smiling . " NO- OH-OH ! were not done yet . " he wrapped his arm around me .

 

I looked at him struggling . " BWOOOO ?? Hey ! I already returned the favor ! . " I said , reminding him about the meal I just paid . He dragged me back to his bike and made me wear the helmet . " HYUNSEUNG ! I have classes ! " I screamed while stomping my foot .

 

He smirked . "hahaha . Since you already skipped , probably 2 or 3 classes  this morning . Why don't you skip the entire day for your savior . Huh ? " he got into his bike .

 

" savior . " I mumbled under the helmet .

 

He nodded . " yea, savior . Without me , you're  probably not breathing today . " he bragged . He's words just sent some shivers down my legs .

 

I sighed. I'm pretty sure this guy wouldn't let me go . " araso . " I finally said making him smile in happiness .

 

I hopped on and he started the engine . " where are we going ? " i asked .

 

" somewhere . " he said smirking .

 

------------------------------------

 

He drove through a quite and clean neighborhood .  He stopped the car in front of a traditional Korean house .

 

I hopped out and removed my helmet . " where are we ? " I asked while looking around .

 

The house was attractive to look at , I came from the states and spent my life living in an apartment . And a modern house my mom bought here . But this is my first time seeing a tradition house . Live .

 

As I was having a fun time admiring it , hyunseung held my wirst and dragged somewhere else . " seriously , where are we going ?? " I asked. He gave me once glance and smiled . " practice room . " he said while pulling me with him .

 

Practice room ??

 

It was just around the corner . An old  , abandoned ? Building . at a first look . It looks like a hunted building . I withdraw my hand " hey !! This place is way scary ! " I said chilling .

 

He frowned at me . " you'l take that back when we get inside . " he tilt his head one side asking me to follow him .

 

I took steps tagging along. I don't know . But somehow . Hyunseung is a bit mysterious but I feel comfortable being with him . Mybe because he saved me once ??

 

He opened a door and went inside .

 

The moment I stepped in . I gasped looking at the place . It was clean and well arranged practice room . There were music band  instruments at the right corner . While all mirror walls can be seen at the left corner , like some sort of a dance studio . there was a mini living room at the center , with a mini ref at the side .

 

I walked around and saw some trophies at their shelves and some pictures of him with 5 others guys smiling with success .  I was looking at it with my eyes poking out .

 

I heard a sound of a crunching plastic . " it's during our  band and dance competition . " hyunseung said beside me while chewing and holding a plastic of junk food . " want some ? " he offered .

 

I absentmindedly took some while looking at their pictures " waaaah. You guys are quite an achiever . " I said while chewing some chips .

 

We were busy talking when we heard footsteps coming in .

 

The door opened and a tall guy , black hair with a good body built came . " ohhh !! LANCHO !! " he screamed making me turned to look at him .

 

Hyunseung on the other hand , frowned before turning. " ohhh ! Who's this girl ?? " the guy asked while looking at me from head to foot .

 

A moment later , 2 guys came , one was blonde . He was cute and adorable that will probably make  you want to squish him the moment you see him . The other one was smiling with his cute eyesmile . He was tall , black haired  with good body figure . His lips were pouty , but on top of it all . He was handsome . Both of them were singing and went into a stop when they saw me .

 

" AHH !! Who's this pretty noona ?! " the blonde guy asked while the handsome boy beside him was smiling at me that somehow made me self -conscious for awhile . XD

 

After a few seconds two guys came in , the other one was browned haired , a bit with a suave look , he was grinning at the other like he was telling jokes . The other one was very fashionable looking with quiet a badass hairstyle . He was looking pissed off like the other one , who's arm was wrapped around him was giving him a stupid joke . He shoved the others arm away . they both stopped when they saw me.

 

" wow ! A visitor ! " one said looking at me with enthusiasm .

 

All of them gathered around me , except the one with a weird hairstyle who chose to sat on the sofa , while looking at me suspiciously .

 

hyunseung gave the chips to the blonde guy . " guys this is Soo minhae . " he introduced .

 

All of them bowed and gave me a warm smile " annyeong ! I'm dongjoon . " the First guy who came , said while shooking hands with me .

 

" kikwang ." the handsome one Said while giving me eyesmiles . XD

 

The blonde guy shook my hand vigorously . " I'm yoseob !! Annyeong !! " he said cheerily , the other one pushed him aside and shook my hand ,  earning some stares from yoseob . XD " I'm dongwoon. " he said charismatically but with a slight shyness .

 

Dongjoon stared at the other one who was just sitting on the sofa . " Yahhh . Will you stop giving her suspicious stares . She's not a criminal . Your not right ? " dongwoon looked at me at the very end of his sentence making all of us laugh .

 

" no . I think I'm not a criminal . XD "

 

The guy stood up and shook my Hand . " junhyung . " he shorty introduced .

 

" is she the one you've been talking about hyung ? " yoseob asked while crunching some chips .

 

All of us looked at hyunseung who was also taken aback by the question . " hahaha . I think not . We just met yesterday . " I said , making them grin .

 

" are you two dating ?? " kikwang asked while leaning an arm at yoseob's shoulder .

 

" NOOO ! " I loudly said , frightening them . XD

 

Dongjoon shook both his hands " okey okey ! No need to be angry . " XD HE spoke while looking at hyunseung who started frowing beside me .

 

" no . We're not dating . Since she's in love with someone else . " he said making me stepped on his foot .

 

" ahhhh !! " he yelled jumping on one foot with pain . He glared at me before walking to the near by mic stand .

 

Dongwoon shook his head with disappointment . " you should date hyung instead . You'l be a very lucky girl . " he bragged while giving me convincing stares .

 

What he said made me look at hyunseung who was pretending to be busy with the mic . the moment he heard dongwoon 'a words , a smile crept across his lips .

 

I rolled my eyes . " NAaah . He'l make me pay all the meals . Nope . NOT my type of guy . " I said jokingly making hyunseung raised a brow . XD

 

All of us laughed expect hyunseung . " you have the guts showing here with that uniform . " Junghyun said on his seat while glancing at me from head to foot, he was winging his soda back and froth  .

 

the 4 guys gasped like it was the first time they noticed my uniform . " your from SIHS ? " dongwoon asked half shocked .

 

I looked at them weirdly . " yeah . I'm a junior there ." I said . Why are they even reacting  exaggeratedly  .? So what if I'm from SIHS  anyway ?  :/

 

Dongjoon glanced at his wrist watched . " it's class hours . Don't tell me you skipped class because of him ? " he said , referring to hyunseung .

 

" are you sure you two are not dating ? your actually the first girl he brought here . " kikwang spoke sounding suspicious with my relationship with hyunseung .

 

" he forced me to skip !! " I said pointing a blame at hyunseung like a lil girl blaming a boy for destroying her toy . XD

 

Dongjoon folded his arms at hyunseung like a father . " WHATT ??! " hyunseung said innocently . XD

 

yoseob smirked . " your right . You shouldn't date him . Date me instead ! Hehehhe ! " he giggled making me pinched his cheeks . XD , he somehow reminded me of teamin.

 

We all sat down and talked about how hyunseung helped me .

 

" hey ! You wanna see us dance ??" yoseob said in the middle of our conversation .

 

My eye Lighten . " yes ! " I said excitedly . all of them nodded together except  junhyung who needs need a little pulling to stand with them . XD

 

Junghyun played the stereo .

 

Yeah, it's time for some action
The first step, attention please, drop the beat

 

I'm the joker did you hear my name
Nareul jjotdeon yaedeureun jeogi dwie
Geu nomwi difference nan sangwan anhae
What you say, nan still laughing

 

That's okay, ije nareul bwa replay
Bump in, let's go, let's jump
Ijekkeot neukkyeo boji mothan my style
It's real, real, real, real, baby, show me what you got

 

We are beast, come on, come on hey, na egero wa
It's the best, come on, come on hey, naega boyeo julge
We are beast, come on, come on hey, ppajyeo nagalsu eobtge
It's the best, come on, come on hey, naega boyeo julge

 

My jaw dropped when they begun to dance and sing at the same time . I never thought they could perform like that . No . Because when they came they all looked like an ordinary highschoolers . But seeing them LIKE THIS . Definetely made me sqeal like a fan on my seat .

 

 This scene reminded me of taemin , mir and JONGHYUN , who did the same on the first day I met them formally . XD

 

As soon as it ended , I stood up clapping  . " YAHHH YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME !! " I said jumping . XD

 

All of them were  having triumphant expressions . XD

 

" really ?!! Seriously ?!! " yoseob asked very curios of my reaction .

 

" your the first one to see this . Hehehe " Kikwang said while wiping his sweats .

 

I paused . " wait . Don't tell me your trainees ?? " I asked .

 

All of them looked at each other . " yeah . @ cube entertainment ." they said with humbleness .

 

I went to them " jinja ?!! Jeongmal ?!! " I hissed . All of them nodded and sat .

 

" so I'm your first fan. Hahaha " I announced . XD

 

All of them were happy hearing my compliments .
 

 

" We'l be debuting soon . With 5 members . " yoseob said , making me looked at him with confusion . " only 5 ? " I said , they were 6 in front of me .

 

" kikwang is actually not included . " yoseob said calmly .

 

" SAY THAT AGAIN !! " kikwang said pulling yoseob towards him , who was just giggling . XD

 

"kikwang is actually not included . " yoseob REALLY repeated his earlier sentence . XD  

 

" it's you. Who's not included . " kikwang said .

 

" since when did the Main vocal got thrown out ?! " yoseob asked sarcastically .

 

Kikwang looked at him . " since you came along .  " XD  . " I'm the vocal and the main dancer . " he added

 

" excuse you , I'm the best dancer . " hyunseung said while picking chips .

 

" I'm the maknae . " dongwoon said grinning . XD.

 

Junhyung placed his soda down and face palmed himself . " I'm leaving . " he spoke sounding embarrassed  because of him teamates nonsense agruements . XD , he was about to leave when Dongjoon stopped him .
 

 

Dongjoon removed kikwang's hands around the other " hey .. Stop ... Stop ! " he nagged . XD
 
Dongwoon stood up . " guys we gotta go . " he said after reading a text .

 

The five of them stood up . " minhae ! Nice meeting you ." all of them Bowed nicely before going out .

 

" nice meeting you too ! Bye! " I waved .

 

Dongwoon came back " visit more often !! " he said , yoseob poked beside him ." lets go out sometime ! " junhyung  pulled the two out immediately . XD

 

I turned around and saw hyunseung cleaning up . " aissssh .. All this mess . " he said while throwing the plastics inside the trash bin .

 

"
I didn't know you were a trainee . Hey , your very good by the way . " I complimented .i smiled at him .

 

I stood up and saw a photo frame . it was hyunseung at the center stage with a trophy on hand , there were band instruments behind and he was standing with probably his bandmates . It looks like they won in a band competition . But hyunseung's face was a mixture of joyous and a bit of a dark expression .

 

" let's go . " he said , done with the cleaning .

 

I nodded and both of us went out .

 

-------------------------------------

 

 " hyunseung .. " I cooed , making him looked at me . " hmmmmm ?? " he turned while both of us were silently walking .

 

I scratched my head with curiosity ." what's with the big deal knowing that I'm from SIHS ?  " I asked making him stopped on his tracks and looked at me with odd expression .

 

" you do know our school's are rivals right ?and you are actually standing on JHS territory   " he spoke which made me back out a bit realizing what he meant .

 

" your -- your from junsang HS ? " I exclaimed . Making him chuckle . " Yahhh . Don't worry . I don't have any intentions on killing you . " he said , reminding me how he saved me yesterday .

 

I walked with him . " how did our schools became rivals anyway .? " I innocently asked , he looked at me strangely . " hey , I didn't grew up here. I'm just a transferee student so excuse my ignorance on some things . " XD I Spoke , to wiped away his looks towards me like I'm some kind of a dumb grade schooler . XD

 

" no wonder . " he giggled . " we'll , it's actually the students who were against each other . both sides always wanted to win . Especially in sports . in every competition, our schools are always at the top end to compete for victory . and, no one really wanted to lose right ? " he explained .

 

" but some of you guys are being too personal . " I said , remembering Jessica and dongchon., who were both from his school .

 

He stopped on his tracks . " you only heard the other side of the story minhae . " he said , not sounding angry . he continued walking .
 

 

Half of the story ??  I let out a
Heavy sighed .
" take me there . " I said making him stop and turned around with a shocked look . " you want me to what ?? " he spelled out .

 

" take me to your school . I wanna see it . " I spoke with determination . He pressed his fingers to his chin while looking at me from head to foot ." You need to change , or else . You won't be leaving our school in one piece when your in that uniform . " he said , referring to my school inform .  

 

------------------------------------

 

We went inside the house I saw earlier . we removed our shoes and went inside .

 

a few moments we heard footsteps coming ." seungie, is that you ?? " a women called from the inside .

 

" yeah ." hyunseung said back while removing his shoes .

 

A women in here simple house dress appeared in front of us . Her gaze
Automatically shifted to me . " you brought a friend ." she smiled , " I'm
Hyunseung's mom . Call me aunt shin . " she said helping me get inside .

 

I bowed politely . " pleased to meet you . I'm Soo minhae . " I said , she messed my hair . " aiigo .. Such a pretty girl . Are you my seungie's girlfriend . ?? " she asked making my eyes widen . " NOOO !! - I mean .. I'm not . Hahahah ." I said cheerily . 

 

Why does everybody thinks I'm his GIRLFRIEND ??!

 

hyunseung gave me disgusting looks . " she's not my type . " he announced making his mom frowned and looked at me with apologetic eyes .

 

He went to the stairs , " umma , will you pls accompany her for awhile . " he went up leaving me and his mom .

 

His mom brought me to the living room , asking me to sit comfortably . " you want some home made food ? How bout tea ? " she kindly asked , I nodded . She immediately went to the kitchen.

 

I sat quietly and looked around . I like their house . It feels home , a kind of house that you would want to just spent your entire day after a long heavy work . It's also refreshing since fresh air was breezing , making me close my eyes and relax a bit .

 

She came back with a tray of warm foods and tea . " here , you eat first . " she placed it before me and opened the cups , revealing some home made tasty foods that made my stomach growl in hunger . XD " AHH ! Gomawo ! " I threw my shame away and started eating . XD , she stood up and came back holding something . A photo album.

 

" these are my children ' s photos . " she said , she opened some
First few pages . " omo !! Is that hyunseung ??" I said pointing at a baby in his diapers . She nodded happyly . " yes . My son . And this is his sister . " she pointed at the little girl who looked like hyunseung .

 

We went through hyunseung's school Photo's with medals . " woooeeh ! He won many school competitions ? " I exclaimed looking at his pictures receiving awards .

 

she nodded proudly . " deh .. he is actually a scholar at JHS . " she said .

 

I was doubfounded thinking how amazing my savior was . XD

 

" where's his dad ? " I
Asked when I noticed that out of all the pictures , there were only the 3 of them . She was silence for awhile . " he .. Left . " she said sadly .

 

I covered my mouth . " I'm .. I'm sorry . " I said , she shook his head " no it's okey , it happens . " she said , I unintentional looked at her chest and saw some sort of bandage , is she alright? I thought .

 

I heard footsteps from behind . " MOM ! You did not ! " he grabbed the album away looking furious . XD

 

we laughed at his reaction . " oh wae ?? You looked handsome even when your still a baby . " she said , making me nod in agreement .

 

He chuckled , sat down and started eating . Man he's a big eater . He handed me a uniform . " you can borrow my sister's uniform . Try it on  " he said , he also changed  into his uniform .

 

His mom assisted me , after 5 minutes I faced him wearing their uniform . He looked at me smiling . " you Know , our uniform suits you more than SIHS . " he said , making me frown .

 

he stood beside his mother , " you look pretty my dear . " she said dearly .

 

I looked at her warmly when she said those words , she reminds me of my mother a bit , I can't even recall when was the last time my mom saw me changing into a fancy dress and telling me I'm pretty , or even cooking some home made food . > sighed < I guess I miss my mom  . :/

 

hyunseung hugged his mom . " we're going mom . " he said , his mom hugged me goodbye . " minhae , come again when you have free time , il cook for you . Hehe " she said , walking us walk to the gates . Her expression suddenly crumpled like she just realized something . " hyunseung ! Did you skipped school ?? " she asked urgently .

 

he pulled me faster " bye mom ! " he waved pretending to be deaf . XD

 

-------------------------------------

 

JUNSANG HS

 

We walked inside the tall gates , a Lot of students were walking around while I was tagging along with hyunseung .

 

Now that I'm wearing the same uniform, I felt like I can blend in calmly . " stay close to me .
The uniform  won't help If someone figured out ." he mumbled beside me .

 

Someone figured out ?

 

He gave me a tour around the school . It was
Pretty much big , they have wide soccer field like ours , pools , gym , good infrastructure , and it was as clean as our school . Some students were elegant and elite looking . Well .. Their school is Also a private school .

 

he was smiling seeing me amazed with their school . " did you thought our school looked like dumpsite ? " he joked .

 

" Ani . Of course I didn't . " I confessed .

 

we sat on the bleachers , " I told you , the students are the ones having issues . Not the school itself . I think because of some unfortunate meeting , stupid reasons that leads to intense feud between the school's  students . " he explained .

 

I nodded , well Jessica and eun ah's issues were basically personal . And god seemed to placed them in two opposing schools .

 

" JHS and SIHS . there is always competitiveness between the  two schools . And , some of the students @ your school thinks too much highly of themselves . " he said smirking .

 

it was myungsoo who first popped out inside my head . I did thought of him like that at first . But .. He's not really like that .

 

AGHH ! Why am I even thinking about him anyway ?!

 

" don't you have anything against us ? " I looked at him to study his reaction .

 

He looked up and smiled . " I wouldn't save you If I have . " he looked at me . " and sometimes , there are things that you've got to do . even if you don't really wanted to . " he spoke a bit softly to my ears .

 

" OPPA !! "

 

Both of us looked down to the one who called . It was a girl , by the first look , she seemed young . More like a sophomore  .

 

We approached her . " oppa , what are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be having classes ?? " she asked hyunseung . " who is she ? " she said noticing me .

 

Hyunseung wrapped his arm around the girl . " minhae . This is my younger sister . JANG Geurim  . Geurim , , this is minhae . She's your senior . " he introduced .

 

She bowed politely , " Annyeonghaseyo unnie . "she greeted , I also did the same , but my eyes kept looking back and forth at the two . " you look so much alike ! " I said , both of them looked at each other and laughed . " people say that all the time . " she said

 

It was true ,geurim looked like his brother . They share a lot of features . And hyunseung just need a wig and they'l definitely looked like twins .

 

A group of students suddenly came towards us . " oppa, who is she ? "

 

" are you a transferee ? "

 

" you don't look familiar . "

 

I gulped hearing all their questions . So is this what he meant by , the uniform won't help ?? XD

 

I suddenly felt hyunseung's arm around me " this is my girlfriend . Heheh . " he announced making all of then , wait ! Im actually included , all of us were surprised .

 

All of them were mumbling and giving me looks . XD , I glared at him and shove his arm away . He chuckled beside me . " she's not really a big fan of skinship . Hahha " he laughed .

 

All of them were looking disappointed , XD only after a sec , a Lot of girls came crowding the entire space .

 

I almost can't Breath that I immediately pulled myself out and back out.

 

I breath my life out " aisssshh ! Yeah , our schools are definitely alike ! " I hissed , all the students slowly walked out , and I was stunned that hyunseung disappeared ! Even his sister !

 

Where did he go??

 

I was feeling a bit nervous already .

 

I looked around looking for him " hyunseung ! " I called out while some students were looking at me . GOD !

 

I passed by a room that caught my attention , it was surprisingly empty . I turned the lights on and was planning to stay there for a while . The moment I turned around my jaw dropped !

 

Myungsoo , eun ah , key , JONGHYUN , Mir , ONEW , taemin , and some of our athletes PICTURES  WERE POSTED ALL OVER THE WALLS !

 

And there were darts all over it . WHAT DA ?!

 

I was about to look at some papers on the table but some footsteps were  coming .  " ottoeke ?! Ottoeke ?!!

 

I rashly hid behind the opened door .

 

A group of students came inside , it's like 40 - 50 of them !

 

I heard a slammed chair . " I will definitely beat MYUNGSOO 's face ! " the guy said sounding a bit familiar . Wait .. Dongchon?? He gave myungsoo 's picture a slap . XD

 

" we were almost winning ! Arrghh ! " one frustrated one said .

 

I heard a sound of a flicking heels approach the wall . " and, we have a brand new pain in the ! This girl ! " she said while pointing .

 

I sneak a peek and gasped seeing Jessica ! With his team inside the room . And the most heart shaking was ! It was my picture that she just POSTED !! (0_0)

 

Taecyon Strike a dart at my heart ( picture ) " I can't believe I missed her shot !! " she said angrily .

 

Ouch ! I reached for my heart as i was looking at the dart pierced at my chest picture. XD

 

 Jessica slammed the table
And looked at everybody . " we are not gonna lose next time ! Araso ?! " she said earning a " YESS ! "
From the people around .

 

Waaahhhh .our antis seemed to be in complete attendance here ! I
Have to get out of here ! !

 

I sneakily tiptoed out when ..

 

" YOU !! Student !! " someone said , calling my attention .

 

OMG I THINK MY BODY JUST TURNED INTO ICE !

 

" no one leaves  until the meeting is done ! " sunny said with her hand on her hips .

 

I was standing on my side view and covering my face with my hair ! " ah --- ye-- yeAH ! " I said stuttering . XD

 

" wait a minute !! " taecyon said staring closely at me . she came closer holding me both side " YOU !! IT'S YOU !! " she screamed making all the 100 burning eyes looked at me. ! Melting my iced body !

 

" SOO MINHAE !! " jessica screamed in a high octave making all of them stood up .

 

To my panic , I pushed taecyon lightly " SORRY .. SORRY .. SORRY .. SORRY !! " I hissed while Bowing down nonstop and jolted out of the room .. RUNNING FOR MY PRECIOUS LIFE !

 

all of them went out of the room . " GET HER !! " they cried making all the students at the hallway looked at the running me . XD

 

OH NO OH NO
OH NOOOOOOOOOO ....... !!!

 

I cried , I walked down the stairs fast , but got tripped at the last 5 steps making me rolled .

 

"Ahhhhh !! GOOD LORD ! " I sniffle , landing on my .

 

My phone suddenly rang . I answered it while trying to stand up.

 

AMBER : WHERE ARE YOU ?! DONT TELL ME YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL AND -------

 

Me : EXPLAIN LATER ! Bye !!

 

My jaw dropped together with my teeth when I saw a Lot of students walking down the stairs screaming my name ! " GET HER ! SOO MINHAE ! "

 

I ran as fast as I can while looking at at probably the entire JSH STUDENT BODY !

 

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU HYUNSEUNG !! ?

 

I was struggling with my injured foot when a hand suddenly grabbed me at a side wall .

 

A person hugged me instantly while all the people  ran fast us .

 

I was panting heavily unaware that I was leaning at the other person who was panting also .

 

What who ... I looked up and saw hyunseung . his mouth was slight opened and breathing some air in . Like he was also chased by a battalion of angry people .

 

My eyes froze when I got a better view of his eyes . it was two sets of deer shaped eyes , it shines with innocence . He looked tensed and calmed at the same time . his eyes looked enchanting that made me hold my breath for a second .

 

his eyes , somewhat made me remember a certain person .

 

Myungsoo .

 

He also stopped and gulped for a while starring at me.

 

My eyes widen when he slowly bent down as his hand held my neck .

 

" H-hyunseu-hyunseu-------- " my heart stopped when he bent my head down to hide me , while his head was leaning on my shoulders ,. We were hugging while a Lot of students passed us .

 

I closed my eyes calming myself . GOD . I thought was going to ---- ahhhh !!

 

He looked outside . After checking it safe .he pulled me out . " HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME !! Your schoolmates nearly stoned me to death ! " I exclaimed , forgetting how my foot was aching .

 

He placed his hands on his hips ." I told you to stay close didn't I ?? " he scolded . " aisssshhh ! Lets go before someone caught us ." he said .

 

-------------------------------------

 

After changing back into my uniform , he drove me back to my school .he stopped  in front  at the entrance .

 

I jumped out . he looked at me smiling . " so , how's your first day of skipping school ? " he teased .

 

I rolled my eyes " I almost died . Yeah . It was fun . " I said sarcastically .

 

He asked me to give him my phone . He dialed some numbers ." I saved my number . when you need saving , call me . " he gave me my phone back .

 

I looked at him smirking . " Mybe . " I said . " hyunseung .. Even though I almost died today . XD , thank you . " I spoke gratefully .

 

He sighed and looked at me for a long time . " sure ., i better go . " I nodded and gave him a bye .

 

He gave me his one last pretty smile and left .

 

I sighed while glancing at him left . " what a day ! "

 

" minhae . "

 

I almost tripped with key's voice beside me , he was also looking at the driving high speed hyunseung . " key ! You scared me ! " I said slapping his arm .

 

He  faced me with a puzzled , uncomfortable expression " how long have you been friends with him ? " he asked out of nowhere .

 

" since yesterday .. He saved from ---- key cut me off .

 

" don't see him again ." he said , commanding me . What he said made my brows furrowed ." huh ?? Why ?? " I asked curiously, why would key asked me to stay away from him ?

 

He placed a hand over my shoulder ." minhae . He's the guy I told you about ." he said ,not making any things clearer to me .

 

" guy ? Who ? " I spoked sounding lost in front of him .

 

key closed his eyes and breath deeply . " remember the guy I told you about ? The one who betrayed myungsoo two yrs ago ! " he exclaimed ..

 

My eyes Widen realizing what he was trying to tell me . " that -- the guy was ------

 

" that guy was JANG HYUNSEUNG his from junsang high ! " key finalized .

 

I felt like I turned into deaf hearing that name .. That guy was ----

 

Someone suddenly came to us ." where we're you the entire day ? "

 

Key and me both gulped seeing myungsoo standing beside me .

 

OMG ! I suddenly felt nervous in front of myungsoo . My hands were cold and I could feel some sweats forming on my forehead .

 

He stood in front of me , folded his arms over his chest and looked at me intently , I think I am burning in front of him because of his serious stare .  

 

" I've been texting and calling you since this morning .Were you even at school the entire day ? " he asked sounding half annoyed and a bit angry . he looked at my foot for a second and was a bit surprised . " did you hurt your foot ? " he spoke while unfolding his arms his angry  eyes suddenly flicked into worried eyes .

 

He was asking me lots of questions . All at once and I couldn't even find my voice to answer him back !

 

------------------------------------

 

Hyunseung was driving  high speed .

 

A smirked slowly formed at the corner of his lips .

 

-------------------------------------

 

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! Did you had Fun reading minhae 's skipping school adventure?? XD

 

YEHHH ! MINhae's savior is no other than Beast JANG HYUNSEUNG ! XD  with Beast as guest stars . Hehehe . XD

 

Whoooeeee ! One reader/ subscriber guessed well ! Minwoon_key_fan1 ! Hehehe ! Yep my beloved readers ! JANG hyunseung is myungsoo's ex- friend who betrayed him 2 yrs ago .

 

I wonder what will be  myungsoo 's initial reaction when he finds out that he's slave just formed a friendship bond with the person he hated the most ...  

 

Did you sensed something with myungsoo at the last part ? Hekhekhek ! XD

 

What does jang hyunseung wanted this time ?

 

Plus : will he really play  " minhae 's savior " till the end ?  

 

YUMYUMYUM ... next chap will be thrilling ? XD HEHEHE

 

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS ! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS ! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS ! XD THANK YOU !

 

And his to my new subs ! Muah !  

 

Sarang,

 

k.