Old friends

The Kim's

Key made me sat on the living room . " guys, i swear , I'm fine . It's fine . " I said while pulling my leg down . " ahhhh !! " I sniffled when myungsoo pressed my ankle .

He snickered . " really ?? " he sarcastically said while preparing some bandages and ointments .

We were at their house . myungsoo and key actually grabbed me here to treat my injured foot . the rest of the family are unfortunately not home yet .

Myungsoo held my foot in place and observed the slight scratched . " what have you been doing all day ? " he looked up at me with investigating eyes .

I gulped . " I -- I was ---------- I zipped when I saw key at myungsoo 's back .

He kept waving his hand to call my attention . " DON'T YOU DARE TELL ! DON'T TELL HIM ! " he mouthed with a panicked gesture .
I was about to create an excuse , when the door suddenly slammed open .

taemin came in with his backpack , he stopped when he saw us three at the living room . " ohh ! Minhae noona ! Where have you been all day ? kya, what happened to you ? " he asked while looking at myungsoo cleaning my wound and applying some ointment .  

I could feel a giant lump stuck on my throat .  " ahh - taemin .. I was at school and I tripped . Yea. " I stuttered , key just face palmed himself at the side .

Taemin looked startled . " ah jinja ??  That's weird . amber and IU  noona  were both looking for you . " he inspected , making myungsoo's eyes squint at me with suspicion .

GREAT .

key sat beside taemin . " she was there ! She was there ! we even talked ! Right minhae ?? " he nudged me with big eyes telling me to play along .

I fake a laugh " yes ! . " I kept gulping while nodding .

Myungsoo finished wrapping the bandage . " then why did you ignored my calls ? " he glared.

Jesus  . I felt like I'm in the middle of a court hearing ! my neck was stiffed that I can't even turn to face myungsoo !

I pouted in front of him . " my battery drained . Hahaa mianhe master . " I jokely bowed .

IM A BARBIE GIRL !! UNDRESS ME ANYWHEreeeeee .... It's ----

I bit my lips HARD ! hearing my phone ringing .

myungsoo chuckled rudely while I was. Hesitantly answered the call .

Key was silently sighing in frustration while taemin was just blinking .

I stood up immediately . " it's nana .. I've got to go home . " I said , begging myungsoo to let me go home
Peacefully .

key jolted up . " il drive you home !  " he volunteered while swinging his car keys infront of us .

Taemin removed his Backpack " il go hyung --------

" NO ! " key shouted making us shook .  " I mean , you have to do your homework . Myungsoo , will you help my Brother with his math assignment ? " key asked while dragging me out of the house .

Taemin and myungsoo looked at us . " Amm yeah . " myungsoo agreed .

-------------------------------------

CAR .

I leaned back while calming myself . " myungsoo 's killing me . " I sighed while locked the doors .

He poked me . " how did you even met him ?? ! " key asked referring to hyunseung .

I sat straight . " he save me yesterday . Key , are you sure it's hyunseung ??  " I kept thinking about how a guy like him could betray someone like myungsoo .

Key gritted his teeth . " that name . That face . Il never forget that even If I'm 80 ! " he exclaimed . " don't you ever tell myungsoo . I can't even imagine his reaction if ever he finds out about this . " key shivered with uneasiness on his seat .

I bang my head on the glass window as key started the engine .

just remembering myungsoo and ONEW fight months ago was already giving me migraine . and what hyunseung did 2 yrs ago gave a great contribution . what exactly happened  that made myungsoo like THIS ?? And , how could hyunseung -------

I sighed  with close eyes . 

 i need to see hyunseung . Whatever it was , I'm determined to know what really happened two yrs ago . 

------------------------------------

NEXT DAY .

I kept tapping my while constantly gazing at hyunseung's house .

I wonder If he's home ??

I pulled all my courage and knock .

A few moments , the door opened . Revealing hyunseung 's look alike sibling geurim.

She smiled while swaying the door wide enough for me . " ohh ! Annyeonghoseyo unnie ! , " she greeted .  " your here to see oppa ? He's upstairs . " she said running her gaze to the stairs .

I greeted her back and took steps upstairs . geurim said his room is at the very end .

My Heart suddenly felt nervous . Mybe it's because I found out that hyunseung was myungsoo 's .. Amm , enemy ?

I stopped at the door and sighed 3 times before knocking .

I heard some footsteps inside the room . " who is it ?? " hyunseung asked .

I cleared my throat ." it's me . Minhae . " I said , after a flash , he opened the door with broad smile . " kyaaaaaaa.. You missed me already ?? " he said while opening the door for me . " come in . " he said .

I walked inside his room . his rooms was pretty much  clean . VERY CLEAN .  Which surprised me a bit . Myungsoo 's room was actually very messy . But Mir 's room was the worst . Ugh ! The shove that awful memory of cleaning his room .

He sat on his chair with legs crossed . " so , what brought you here ? " he asked while eyeing me from head to toe .

I should ask him . Now is the perfect time to ask him and ---

" minhae ?? " he giggled seeing me spacing out of nowhere .

I smiled awkwardly . " you have a nice room . " I said and sat down on his fluffy bed . he snickered and glance around .

I looked at him intently . " hyunseung . You said .. You don't know myungsoo . " I said .. Stuttering all the words out .

He's smiled disappeared hearing myungsoo name . He stood up and looked out through the window , his back facing me . " I never said I didn't know him minhae . "

I dig my fingers into his blanket . " why ? Why did you betrayed myungsoo ? " I asked straightforward .

He folded his arms . " did you came all the way here just to ask me that ? " he said. . His voice changed . From being cheerful to a very serious , mysterious tone .

Was he pretending to be friendly all along ?

I stood up . " I'm just curious . you were friends . How could you do that to him hyunseung ?? myungsoo ------- he faced me with a smiled on his face .

" I have my own reasons . " he walked pass me and grabbed his guitar . " where are you going ? " I asked looking at him , about to go out .

He stopped before going out . " il see you later . " he said and went out  .

I bit my lips as I heard the door slammed closed .

-------------------------------------

2 yrs ago ..

Hyunseung slammed the door closed and walked at the center . He stood still.  a smile was forming across his face . " Annyeonghoseyo ! I'm jang hyunseung . I'm a transferee student from china . pleased to meet you all . " he bowed politely in front of the entire class .

the teacher beside him faced the rest ." he will be your classmate from now on . Ammmm , hyunseung . You sit beside myungsoo . " he pointed a seat beside the quiet myungsoo who was just starring bluntly .

Hyunseung walked through the aisle and sat beside myungsoo . He placed his bag on the floor and gazed at myungsoo . " hyungseung ." he introduced and held out his hand to myungsoo while smiling .

Myungsoo chuckled  and received his hand . " Kim myungsoo . " he said sounding friendly to his new classmate and seat mate .

END OF CLASS

" what clubs do you have in here ?? " hyunseung asked myungsoo while both of them are walking their way out of their homeroom .

Myungsoo adjusted his slingbag . " there are various of clubs , drama , dance , some sports clubs . " they walked down the stairs . The ladies kept glancing at the two boys walking side by side .

" hmmmm .. How about music ? Is there a band in here ? I'm really interested in joining one . " he said without paying attention with the girls around .

Myungsoo smirked . " do you play ? " he asked while turning to hyunseung .

 

Hyunseung nodded . " ugh . Guitar . " he scratched his head . " but .. I'm not that good yet . " he admitted .

myungsoo stopped walking , grabbed hyunseung 's bag and dragged him to the west wing . " ohh! Where are we going ? " hyungseung asked while being dragged .

MUSIC ROOM ..

Myungsoo opened the door while hyunseung was following his from behind .

There were 3 guys in uniform waiting for myungsoo .

" aisssshh ! our last teacher . " one guy sitting in front of the drums said .

one guy who was chewing a gum laughed . " tell me about . Ughh ! I wanna graduate already . " he spoke sounding so burdened .

The other guy who was checking the sound system chuckled . " yaahhh !! You just became a freshmen a month ago you now , your already dying to graduate . Hahaha " he laughed. .

all of them gazed at the newcomers . " ahh ! Myungsoo ! " the guy who was chewing a gum wrapped his arm around myungsoo .

Hyunseung just stood from behind . " guys , I want you to meet someone . This is hyunseung . " myungsoo introduced . The rest of the three gave him a brotherly smack .

hyunseung glanced around . " waaahhh .. You guys are in a band right ? " he innocently said while tapping his finger on the drums .

Myungsoo came to him with an electric guitar on hand . " here . " he handed a the red guitar to him .

Hyunseung 's mouth formed into an " O " . " you said you wanted to learn more . " myungsoo said , the guy who fixed the sound system earlier stood beside them . " myungsoo's our vocalist but his guitar talent is also daebak , you'l learn a lot from this guy . " he  tapped myungsoo while sounding so proud .

Hyunseung looked at the 4 guys . " you --  you mean ?? "

Myungsoo wore the guitar sling around hyunseung . " I think another guitarist in the bad would be good . " he glanced at his band members who nodded in agreement .

Hyunseung laughed and he held the red guitar tightly .

-------------------------------------

Hyunseung held the red guitar tightly and took heavy steps towards the stairs .  

-------------------------------------

CAR ..

ONEW was driving , myungsoo who was busy listening to his player , was sitting beside ONEW . JONGHYUN kept rehearsing while taemin was playing with his phone at the back of the van .

I elbowed key who was flipping pages of vogues magazine . I came closer . " tell me about hyunseung . his relationship with myungsoo . " I spoked in a very low tone ,  trying not to make the others hear me .

Key's feline eyes wandered around and placed his magazine aside . " they were pretty much close . ------

------------------------------------

2 yrs ago ..

Kim's house .

ONEW couldn't concentrate on helping mir and taemin on their assignments became he's eyes we're busy glaring at myungsoo and hyunseung who were playing guitars together .

Key gave the older a pat on the shoulder . " hyung . Your jealousy  is very obvious . " he snickered while calming ONEW who almost broke the innocent pencil he was gripping . XD

ONEW growled . " why are they even always together ?! " ONEW frowned  .

JONGHYUN drunk his soda while gazing at myungsoo and his friend . " gezzz because there bandmates ? " he snickered while looking at onew's facial expression like he couldn't take it anymore .

taemin cheeks ascended while biting his pencil . " myungie and seungie hyung look good together . " he complimented .

Eun ah came and noticed myungsoo and hyunseung . " aigooooo ! Is that myungsoo 's bestfriend ?? His cute ! " eun ah said while hugging key .

Hearing it, ONEW 's his hands slowly crumpled MIR's paper .

Mir slapped ONEW 's hand " HYUNG !! That's my art assignment !! " he cried .

-------------------------------------

key folded his arms " ONEW hyung  never liked him .. Me either . we find him a bit mysterious and something about him that made us suspicious  . But even so , we treated his nicely since myungsoo was comfortable being with him . they  are usually together .myungsoo taught him a Lot and even helped him out most of the time . He even introduced him to many people . " he glanced at myungsoo with disappointed eyes . " until we saw hyunseung one night . he was talking to some much of students right across the JHS . that's was the time when we felt something was so out of place . " he added .

" t- then ?? "

He laid back . " well.. We wanted to tell myungsoo but , we know he wouldn't believe us instantly . And .. We're not that sure also . We thought , Mybe he was just passing and such .. So we just ignored what we saw . " key continued .  

JONGHYUN abruptly opened the door the moment the  came into van stop . " we're here !!  " he spoke . Grabbing his backpack while fixing his hair .

All of us went out .

JONGHYUN stood at the middle " tadah !! Band competition 2012 ! Hahahaha ! Yaaaa you better shout for us . " he demanded while the rest of his band members , solji, Liam and Jason came wearing their cool chic clothes .

Key rolled his eyes . "
Yeah we will .. " he spoke like he was bored . XD

It was an open competition right at the side of the wide street . All the people were gathering around , teenagers .. Some were colleges students here to support their dongseang 's .

The program was yet to start ,  ONEW , myungsoo and key decided to help JONGHYUN in setting up .  taemin and me roam around the area singing with big bang's fantastic baby .

Taemin pulled me to a waffle stand . " let's buy some noona ! I'm kinda hungry . " he was pouting infront of the noona staff who drools seeing taemin .

I pulled Out my wallet . " okey .. Choose one . " taemin clapped while choosing waffles .

We were busy deciding what to buy , when I caught a guy wearing a bonnet and a Leather jacket standing with another dude .

My eyes widen realizing it was hyunseung and dongjoon .

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE ?!!

I glanced not too far and saw myungsoo and the rest busy with the instruments . I gave my wallet to taemin . " Tae .. You .. Buy Anything you like , be right back . " he nodded and went back to observing how to make a waffle . XD

I walked towards hyunseung and dongjoon . they noticed me instantly ." minhae .. your here to support our hyunseung ? Heheeh " dongjoon gave me a hug , but my gaze was focused on the smirking hyunseung .

I think a rock just hit my head when I finally processed what dongjoon said . " your playing ?? " I asked hyunseung . He nodded while raising his red electric guitar . " of course . " he said .

I looked around " you know that myungsoo here tonight don't you ?? What are you planning ? " I asked making dongjoon glanced around also . Hyunseung rolled his eyes " so what If his here anyways? don't worry . I'm not here to create a riot ." he sarcastically said .

Dongjoon face lighten . " you know ? " he was referring about what happened two yrs ago .

My attention went back to hyunseung . "did you plan this ??" I asked . he handed his guitar to hyunseung . " I saved you . And now your accusing me ? " he spoke , sounding Hurt with my question . But who wouldn't think in that way ??

I felt a cold pressure behind me . " what's the meaning of this ?? " a cold husky  voice echoed from behind . Making the three of us turned .

my eyes widen . " m -- myungsoo ! " I exclaimed . But his attention was focused at hyunseung , who stepped closer to myungsoo .

He smiled happyly . " it's been awhile ... Myungsoo ? " his tone was rather  cheerly . Delighted seeing myungsoo .

Myungsoo faced stiffened reacting to hyunseung's fake friendliness . " why are you with him ?? " myungsoo was asking me , but his cold stares was for hyunseung alone .

Hyunseung laughed. " don't be jealous myungsoo-ah . I just met her 2 days ago . you don't have you accuse her of anything . " hyunseung was surprisingly saving me from myungsoo's unsaid false accusations.

" so you where with him yesterday . " it wasn't a question. Myungsoo just figured out by himself .

" I just borrowed your slave for a day . " hyunseung placed his arm around me while smirking at myungsoo . " I saved her anyway . " I wanted to shake his arms away but I felt frozen at myungsoo ' s stare .

myungsoo reached for my hand roughly . " let's go . " he pulled me towards him , but hyunseung kept me in place .

Hyunseung ?!!

" they said you stopped playing . " hyunseung was pushing his luck way too far , he's purposely pissing myungsoo .

Myungsoo grabbed hyunseung by his color and moved his face closer to hyunseung . " why don't you just say what you wanted to say ?!! " myungsoo was already gritting his teeth .

Someone came and pulled myungsoo back immediately . " myungsoo . Stop . " it was ONEW with key and JONGHYUN both at myungsoo's back .

He shoved ONEW 's hand and let go of his hold .

hyunseung was even more excited seeing almost the entire Kim family were standing before us . " it's been .. What ? Two yrs ? they always say : Kim myungsoo is very talented ------

" what's your point ? " key sarcastically asked .

hyusneung ignored key and was just looking at myungsoo . " let's see If your still that good . you and me . band competition . " hyunseung said , calling for a challenge .

Myungsoo moved his tongue inside his mouth making him look he just chewed a lollipop . " if I win . You'l kneel in front of me . " myungsoo said those words with a determination to make hyusneung kneel when he wins .

ONEW was sighing with worry .

Hyunseung nodded with a carefree reaction . " okey , ....... " he looked around thinking . " but If I win , " hyunseung reached out for me . " minhae will no longer be your slave . she'l be mine . " my eyes circled like the moon and looked at him automatically .

ONEW , key , JONGHYUN were all surprised with his proposal . While myungsoo made his gaze more blazing than he did earlier .

hyunseung was just smiling . " it sounds fair right ?? " he said .

the mc called all the contestants to prepare back stage .

All of us were waiting for myungsoo's answer .

myungsoo looked at me for a moment  araso . " he finally said  .

Hyunseung clapped . " good . " ONEW was giving hyunseung angry stares . He obviously didn't liked myungsoo falling to hyunseung 's challenged .

" the competition is about to start . " key reminded  .

Myungsoo immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me . But hyunseung held my wrist back .

Making me standing in between them .

Myungsoo 's tighten is grip around my wrist making me Sniffle.

" let go myungsoo . Can't you see your already HURTING HER ? " hyunseung spoke , emphasizing those two last words .

Myungsoo was statued for a moment and looked at me , like  his eyes were asking me if he was really hurting me already .

He noticed how I was grimacing under his hold , and chose to let go slowly .

Without a word , he turned his back on us .

On me .

My mouth swang open watching myungsoo leave without looking back, I actually felt like crying  . " myungsoo-ah ...... Mian . " I spoke in a low tone that only me can hear .

As much as I wanted to be always with you ..

I don't want to be your slave anymore .  

 
-------------------------------------

Hyunseung chuckled . " I'm saving you . " he said , " you can thank me later . " he left me and dongjoon Who remained quite the entire time .

-------------------------------------

NO ONE's POV

Myungsoo and the rest went to the backstage .

ONEW stopped myungsoo . " you don't have to do this . " he said , convincing him to just forget about it .

" a challenge is a challenge hyung . " JONGHYUN said making key looked at myungsoo with saddened eyes .

Myungsoo blinked , remembering words minhae told him .

~~~~~~~~

EHERM ! I , Soo minhae . Promise . To stay by your side and obey your commands and .. Take care of you . "

~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo picked up JONGHYUN's guitar and looked at his cousin. " can I borrow the band tonight ?" he asked .

JONGHYUN chucked and d something from his pocket . " your the original vocalist anyway . "

he handed myungsoo his black guitar pick .

Myungsoo smiled and took the guitar pick .

His ex- bandmates also ran to myungsoo said welcoming their leader back .

Key grabbed his laptop and worked with his hands . " thank god, I'm been dying to change MUSICPERVS back to its original name . " Jonghyung faked a cry seeing key changing their slides " it's only for tonight kibum ! " JONGHYUN nag  .

-------------------------------------

MINHAE's POV

hyunseung went to his bandmates and prepare .

A few minutes , the competition started . myungsoo went up the stage . He was only wearing simple royal blue jean and a white shirt with black prints . He held his black electric guitar in place and pluck some cords .

the moment he sang JONGHYUN 's song , all of the girls went screaming and shouting for his name that gave the entire street a roaring sound .

And it was the very first time I heard him sing .

His always yelling , shouting , complaining . He owns that cold husky voice that alway irritates when  even just over the phone .

But his singing voice just blew me off the gutter .

He was playing his guitar hard and sang the rock loves song with all his heart showing off his musical talent .

" myungsoo is not the type of person you easily forget . " dongjoon said beside me with his arms folded .

I looked down and stayed silent . " hyunseung never did . " he added .

I gazed at him . " what do you mean ?? Oppa , what happened ? Why did hyusneung ---------

Dongjoon smiled at my question . " I know . Your thinking how evil hyungseung for betraying a good friend . But ... He only did it for his mother . " he explained .

Wait ... Did I heard him right ??  

" bwoooo ? "

Dongjoon faced me . " 2 yrs ago , hyunseung 's mom was diagnosed with cancer . it was a very difficult time for them , financially . hyunseung's dad left them when he was still 10 . His mother was the only one who supported them , having 3 jobs a day so  hyunseung and his sister can eat 3 times a day . Hyunseung helped his mom by working part time jobs when he was a bit older . And because he was a smart kid . He was able to avail scholarship at JHS . Same with his sister . but the day his mother got sick , everything just cracked into pieces .  "

-------------------------------------

2 yrs ago . Hospital ..

Their mother  was just recently diagnosed with cancer .

the doctor showed them the recent x-ray results of their mom  " these are the lumps in her left " doctor pointed out the nodules " cancer cells will likely spread throughout her other and worst , through her entire system leading to a more critical condition . She needs to undergo simple  mastectomy  , it is the removal of the to prevent anymore cancer cells from migrating to other vital organs . I highly recommend this operation for your mother .. Though it is costly . Plus with the additional treatments . But, it will greatly help your Mother . " the doctor explained .

the siblings went out to after the long discussion with the doctor .

Geurim was crying beside hyunseung's . " oppa , ottoeke ?? !! " she said sobbing .

Hyunseung clenched his hands and buried his face into his palms , he was lost of words .

Geurim shook his elder brother. " should we ask dad to ----------

" NOOO !! " hyunseung jolted up hearing geurim 'a ideas " WE ARE NOT ASKING ANY HELP FROM HIM !! " he was mad . The idea angered him .

Geurim stood up . " but oppa .. What are we going to do ?? Our saved money is not enough . ! " she said .

Hyunseung hugged his sister for comfort . " il find a way . " he promised .

-------------------------------------

I almost dropped a tear hearing it from dongjoon . Hyunseung 's mom was kind and very loving . Imagining how must she suffered before just broke my heart .

All the people clapped when MUSICROC ended their performance and the mc welcoming hyunseung 's band .

 

" what happened next oppa ?? " I asked .

he sighed . " junsang was a school full of SIHS haters . One elite group hated myungsoo to the core  . they badly wanted to see him stumble down on the ground . "

-------------------------------------

2 yrs ago ..

hyunseung was at their practice room with dongjoon when 3 people came in .

The muscular guy came in looking around . " hyunseung .. " he called . The two boys stood up seeing some invaders standing before them .

Hyunseung chuckled . " dongchon .. What do you want ?? " he sarcastically said .

he looked at him with pitiful eyes . " I heard about your mother ....... " he said .

Hyunseung's face hardened .

.. And I also heard you needed financial help . " he added . " I can help you ... "  

Hyunseung smirked and sat back . " If your hear to ask me to do some illegal stuffs for you , then the door is open . Leave . I'm not interested . " he said .

dongchon sat beside hyunseung . " hmmmmm ... Illegal ?? No .. I don't see it as something illegal . " he laughed . " I need you to befriend someone .......  

------------------------------------

I gasped hearing hyusneung's encounter with dongchon . " he made him do it ?!! He asked hyunseung to ------- dongjoon cut me off by nodding ...

" deh . He asked him to pretend to be a transferee student from china and enter SIHS . myungsoo as his main target . He asked him to become his ally and sip some information , music , myungsoo 'a weakness , his family , and that compilation of composed songs that some JHS. Wanted so badly . hyunseung never liked the idea . But dongchon promised him that he will help him financially , even though it was really against hyunseung's liking --------

I stopped remembering hyunseung :

" I have my own reasons . "

... But he betrayed myungsoo for his mother . " I continued dongjoon's sentence . Finally understanding hyunseung .

Hyunseung just finished playing with his band Mates .

he nodded . " it was hard for him . Myungsoo was a good friend that he sincerely cherished . But , he needed to finished what he started . He stole the book and went back to JHS . he entered the band competition and end up winning . He betrayed myungsoo alright .. For a good cause . "

" dongchon kept his promise . He did helped . And since hyunseung also won the prize money . It was an additional help . " dongjoon smiled . " and geurim is not an obedient sister at times . She asked help from their father . Thankfully , he helped them . "  he was smiling remembering how their mom got well .

I felt my chest was Lighter now .. Than earlier .finally knowing the truth . :)  

The mc announced the winner . All the band were gathered up feeling all nervous .

The mc opened the car and " The winner is ..MUSICROC !!! " he screamed . All the people jumped around  especially myungsoo 's band .

I squinted my eyes and looked at hyunseung .

he wasn't frowning . He didn't looked depressed that they lost . I couldn't see any spark of disappointments in his eyes but rather ...

A grateful smile .

He was smiling like he was sincerely pleased with the result .

dongjoon smirked . " he knew myungsoo will be here tonight . But he didnt challenged him tonight to piss him off .......

I saw hyunseung walked down the stage and went at the back of stage . I excused myself and ran to find him .

-------------------------------------

" why didn't you told him ?!! " I shouted .

Hyunseung stopped walking when he heard my voiced . I walked towards him his back still facing me . " it was for your Mother ! You could have just explained it to myungsoo rather than betraying him ! . " I shouted .  

hyunseung turned around and face palmed himself . " let me guess , dongjoon hyung told you . " he said .

" do you know how myungsoo felt when he thought you were just toying with him ?? If you told him that dongchon made you do it .. He could have understood  your situation ! " I stomped my foot .

he giggled " minhae ---------- hyunseung was cut off by a punch on the face .

I immediately backed off  seeing " YAAAHH ! Myungsoo !! " I screamed .

Hyunseung laid on his wiping the blood at the corner of his lips .

" GET Upp !! " myungsoo yelled . Hyunseung got up looking at myungsoo . the other immediately grabbed hyunseung . " YOU !!!! " he gave him another punch . " fight back you BASTARD ! " he shouted .

hyunseung smirked and gave myungsoo the punch he was asking for .

I came in the middle " STOPPP THIS !! " I said pushing them away from each other .

" STAY OUT OF THIS !! " they both shouted at me that definitely   shut me up . XD

They continued hurting each other until both of them were already tired of it .

Hyungseung removed his bonnet and kneeled in front  of myungsoo who was also panting and looking exhausted .  

Hyungseung glaced up at myungsoo  and smiled . " this may sound late .. And Chessy But .. Myungsoo . I'm sorry . " he apologized .

myungsoo looked at him with blunt expression . 

He gave the kneeling guy a smirk . " get up . You look ridiculous . " XD he said and helped hyungseung up .

They looked at each other and laughed after a minute .

hyungseung reached out into his jacket pocket . he pulled out something . " sorry If I didn't ask for your permission . I borrowed it for awhile . " he said with humor and gave myungsoo a black leather notebook .

Myungsoo glared at him and took his notebook . " gezzz .. After two yrs . . You shouldn't have . " myungsoo joked back making the two of them giggled . 

I laughed looking at them , now I get it .. Hyunseung came back , not to wage world war 3 with myungsoo , but to give back the things he took from him 2 yrs ago .

1 . The Victory that was supposed to be myungsoo's

2 . And his compilation of composed songs .  

XD
------------------------------------

KIM's house ..

Myungsoo was standing and feeling some fresh air at their veranda .

He reached out for the swollen corner of his mouth . " ackkk !! " he grimaced and sniffled with pain .

ONEW sighed but giggled eventually .  he stood next to myungsoo and handed him an ice pack . " here . This will help . " he said .

Myungsoo looked at it . " thanks . " he said and rubbed it gently to his bruised face .

ONEW inhaled some night air . Myungsoo stopped screeching when he noticed something at their parking  lot .  

ONEW followed myungsoo 's gaze and smiled when he realized what it was . " it was delivered just this morning . " he said .

Myungsoo took the ice pack away  . " ahh .. I see . " he said  

ONEW smiled at his reaction and placed a hand on myungsoo's shoulder . " you know what you have to do .. and as your hyung . I'm always here to support you . Uh ? " he nodded and left to give myungsoo some time to think .

Myungsoo sighed as he was looking up .

 
------------------------------------

Next day afternoon  ..

Minhae 's POV

I ran as fast as I can because myungsoo apparently sent me 50 texts ! Telling me to come to their place. . Ahhhh ! What kind of weird stuff will be asked me to do ??  

ITS SUNDAY AND IM STILL ON SLAVE DUTY !! >:/

I stopped in front of their house .

I walked inside still panting some air .

" YAHHH !! "

I frowned . Only person who is fond of calling me that . ;/

I turned to my side and found myungsoo . He was wearing a red loose hoodie and a comfortable cotton jeans . His red clothe Just made his skin complexion more fairer . He was leaning at a car ..

A car .. WAIT !! A CAR ! THE CAR !!

I immediately ran towards him and gasped while running my gaze at the red SPARKLY CAR !!

I knew this car ! Id recognized this car even with eyes closed . XD

" is this ?!  IS THIS THE CAR I CRASHED ?!! " I said while pointing his car . XD.

He chuckled and looked at me from head to toe . " wooowww.. You have your own weird way for identifying my car . " he said with air of sarcasm . XD

Yes !! It was myungsoo 's Bugatti Veyron Super Sports car worth $2,400,000 that I just crashed like a can of tuna . XD hahaha I still laughed at the memory .

I was fangirling over his car for 5 minutes , when I noticed myungsoo's quietness .

I glanced at him for A sec and found him just looking serious with his famous pokerface .

I looked at him weirdly . " waeyo ?? " I asked .

he took something from his hoodie pocket . It was a folded paper .

He handed it to me .

I flipped it open .

And my eyes bulged out when I figured that the piece of paper was THE CONTRACT I signed months ago . by the looks of it , it was the original one .

I actually worked hard to have this !! Even kidnapped hongki for Mir just so he can held me with this . But ... Wait .. Why is he ..

I looked at him . " myungsoo , WAE ?? " I asked while swinging the paper .

he his lips and blinked those small mysterious eyes .

" lets end it here . Today . " he said .

Lets end it here ? Today ? whaaaat ??!!!!! his words are simple . Even a toddler can understand . But .. It was hard for me to process .

" WA -- WAEYO ? " I stuttered  . Feeling a sudden changed in the atmosphere between us .

he took the paper from me . And to my shocked . He ripped the contract in front of me bits by bits with his serious blunt expression .

All the small bits of papers fell down on the ground .  

And I stood there without blinking .

he walked and paused right by my side .

" your free to go . " he said .
 
 
 
 
 
 

------------------------------------

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !! XD
 

So yeah ! Hyunseung is not that bad after all . XD. He had a reason for betraying myungsoo . Heheh XD

And yeah ...the ending part was .. Was it shocking ?

It's myungsoo. . Finally realized something . And decided to let minhae go .. That was the thing minhae wanted from the beginning right ?

now  that myungsoo finally gave her the freedom she wanted , wonder what will happen next ??

Since the glue ( contract) that sticked them together is finally ripped into pieces , will mianhe finally have a happy life and totally forget myungsoo ??

And , do you think myungsoo made the wisest decision ??

Or will he regret it afterwards .? XDHAHAHAHAAHAH

TEASERS  

------------------

key shivered on his seat while giving disgusted looks . " for Pete's sake !! LOOK AT HOW AWKWARD THEY ARE TOWARS EACH OTHER !!  " he hissed .

JONGHYUN smirked . " I think they're  better Off as slave and master . Their relationship works better that way than being FFFFRRREEEEEENN ---- key , I can't pronounced it well , help me . " he said .

Key rolled his Eyes. " FRIENDS !! " he said .

JONGHYUN snapped . " THAT'S THE WORD . " XD

Mir backed off like he just smelled a filthy food . " ugh!! The way they talk to each other is very ........ DISTURBING to my eyes and ears . " he chuckled .

Key and JONGHYUN nodded . " tell me about it . " they Both said .

-----------

HAHHAHHAHH WELL ?? XD

Guys , attention ! This coming dec , I'm going to take a very !! Very !! Important test !  It's the nursing leisensure examination . That I badly have to pass it . And ! Our review just started today .. Because of this , I won't be able to update regularly like I used to , it would probably take me long to update because I need to study hard and NLE is my top priority as of this yr . But don't worry ! I won't abandon this fic ( you guys ! ) I would never . Heheh I promise . XD the good parts are about to come . Hehehe

Plss pray for me . Hehee  hope you guys understand. Heheh

But you can still talk and message me anytime. Hehe. Muah !!

Comments ?? Hehehe love you all ! Muah !

k.