Truth and Dare ( modified ) part 2

The Kim's

All of us were staring at myungsoo , Mir even pull out his phone to capture   This most memorable MOMENT hahahahha.

Myungsoo stood up and let out a heavy sigh .

" DO THE AEYGO! DO THE AEYGO ! " all of us cheered for myungsoo. XD .

Myungsoo raised his both arms and placed it on his head forming a fist , then he started twinkling his eyes while twisting his fisted hands and said . " meow -meow! " imitating a cat !

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!  " all of us were laughing our heads off, smacking each other with happiness and I even feel like I'm about to pee at my shorts .

" myungsoo ! I never thought you had that in you ! Hahaha " Jong said , crying with laughter .

" hyung ! I think halmuhnee and you should do an aeygo battle !! " taemin said.

" shut up!! " myungsoo said and sat frowing, feeling down like a tiny ant from a life time embarrassment .

" myungsoo ! You should do that more often , you'l gain more fangirls! " I shouted .

" I'm going to post this to YouTube ! " Mir mumbled at my side . XD.

" hajima!! " myungsoo said . And blushing .

His blushing now?! Never thought his capable of blushing ! XD.

" let's continue the game ! " myungsoo said, and spinned the bottle.

All of us stopped laughing and focused our attention on the bottle.

It stopped , and the bottle was pointing at jonghyun and myungsoo .

" yoooeeehh!! This game is getting better by the minute ! " ONEW said and was laughing hard almost blinding us with his smiles.

" kekekekeke ! Let's start ! " evil myungsoo  said while pressing his hands together .

" bring it lover boy !! " jonghyun , accepting the challenge . XD.

" I'm going to ask you 3 questions . " myungsoo informed .

" haha , only 3?? Pssshhhh! C'mon ! " Jong said, and the rest of us were eyeing myungsoo , waiting for the question .

" first question , the game snake and ladder was originally called " mokshapat , it was created by whom? And in what century ?  "

" Oww hyung that's a difficult one ." Mir voice out .

" jongie hyung can answer that !" taemin said .

" I hope not ! " hahaha key laughed .

Myungsoo is very deadly !!

It took Jong a few sec to answer .

" Amn,  poet saint Gyandev in the 13th century . " he answered .

" correct ."

" yeah baby !! " Jong said happily .

" next, how many tooth does a turtle have ? " not leaving jonghyun's stare .

Everybody started laughing !

While jonghyun was looking up, as If counting the turtle's tooth  on his mind .

I was also mentally counting , god ! Who would wonder about that thing ?

" ammm ... " Jong said like looking for answers .

Myungsoo was forcing himself not to laugh while the rest was giggling .

" Yahhh hyung you don't know ? Hahahahha Mir said .

" I think I'd better call uncle Rohyun to confirm something , I think someone is ADOPTIVE around here . " key said  while pulling out his phone.

" yaahhh! I'm not adopted you jerk ! " jonghyun said . And made us burst to laugher .

" 1:38 secs remaining hyung ."taemin   Remind Jong .

" turtles have no TEETH!! " jonghyun said almost blurting every word.

" took you long enough to figure it out hahahahaa ! Myungsoo said .

SERIOUSLY ?!! Turtles have no teeth at all ??

  " I'm not adopted .im a pure blooded Kim . " Jong said . And always giggling .

" okey, for the last question, and you better answer this with PURE TRUTH , you just have to answer yes or no . " myungsoo said looking straight into jonghyun 's eyes .

" what is it ? What is it ?" Jong, being impatient .

"IS  KIM JONGHYUN STILL A ?!" myungsoo asked watching every jonghyun 's reaction .

All of us gasped and looked at jonghyun . While jonghyun 's Dino eyes bulged from its sockets.

 " yahhhhhh!! That is not educational! That's too personal myungsoo ! " jonghyun said and stood up with protest .

" it is educational! It's JONGEDUCATIONAL, cmon the clock is ticking . "myungsoo said with determination .

And all of us can't stop giggling . Looks like jonghyun is hiding something .

" just tell it jonghyun, and trust me, if you  do the dare, I have so many dare in mind . " myungsoo chuckled .

" Jong! You better answer it or you'l be sorry . " ONEW said .

" let him suffer ." key said while looking at Jong wickedly .

I elbowed Mir , " why? What's with myungsoo giving the dare ? "

Mir giggled before answering " last time we played this, and Jong hyung was being all tough and asked that he'l just do the dare. Myungsoo hyung asked him to ROB A JEWERLY SHOP ! "

WHAATTTTTT??!!!

" and he did it ??!! "

" of course , a dare is a dare , after robbing the shop , we picked Jong hyung at the police station . HAHAHAHAHA ."

I bit my lips! This guy is PURE EVIL!

" OF COURSE Im NOT A ANYMORE !  I BANG A WOMEN WHEN I WAS 12 ! And all of them keeps running to me since then ! " jonghyun said almost hysterical .   He sat down and looked frustrated . He was quite for a while and looking down .

" OMG , JONGIE YOUR STILL A ?! " ONEW said in shocked .

All of us eyeid jonghyun .

" OF COURSE IM STILL A YOU BADASS! " Jong shouted in the middle of a forest ! And looks like the birds got disturbed by his sudden confession , and flew away .

SERIOUSLY ?THE BEST ERT IN TOWN AND THE TOP FLIRT IS STILL A ?

Myungsoo was already laughing hard at the side . " hahahahha ! I knew it ! " key said .

" why hyung?? " taemin asked with curiousity .

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY? of course I'm still waiting for the right girl to whom il offer my body and soul !! " Jong said .

" wow, I didn't know you were this conservative jonghyun . " I said to him .

" I agree with you . "Mir said while holding his phone , and RECORDING EVERYTHING !

" YAHHH !  YOU TAPED IT?! Give it to me ! My REPUTATION will be RUINED !" Jong said when he saw Mir . He stood up .

" nope! This is a VERY. Important scoop !il send this to everyone, KIM JONGHYUN's UNEXPECTED CONFESSION  !" Mir said sounding like a reporter and ran .

Jonghyun followed him to the forest .

All of us left laughing . XD. After a few minutes, jonghyun came back , threw mir's phone into the fire ,and sat down , catching his breath .

" where is Mir ? " ONEW asked .

" pushed him off a cliff , he'll be fine .XD " jong answered .

ONEW gasped .

Mir came catching his breath . And was shocked when he saw his phone BURNING ! " you owe me a new ONE!! " Mir said to jonghyun ,mir was crying and ran to ONEW for comfort . XD

" let's spin this damn bottle! " Jong said and spinned the bottle .

We waited for the bottle to stop, and after a few  seconds of spinning, it stopped to key and jonghyun .

" NOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !" key shouted I his high pitch tone, we even covered our ears .

" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT LAST!! " Jong said happily looking like he just won the lottery .

Key was looking down with hands on his head looking like it was his dooms day . XD.

" now this will definitely be entertaining ! " myungsoo said . And all of us clapped with excitement .

It's key VS jonghyun . XD

" let's get this over with !! " key said and sat firm .

" hihihi hihi !! " jonghyun , while pressing his hands together and laughing evilly . " I'm gonna ask you 3 questions kibum . "

" 3 questions ?! Pahhh!! Give it !! " key said acting tough .

" oh no key hyung, the less the questions are the more it's dangerous . " taemin mumbled .

I've heard that key was also packed with Wit,, and his top of his class .

" first questions, the first steam train was called what and was invented by whom .? " jonghyun asked .

And all of us sighed in relief, knowing jonghyun, we though he'll start asking about THAT. Again .

" looks like jonghyun 's brain went to normal " myungsoo chuckled .

" easy ! It was first  called  " rocket " and it was invented by Robert Stephenson " key said sounding sure .

" wooooeeeehhhh !! " all of us clapped .

" okey, my next question , and you have to explain it ."

All of us went curious , even key

" discuss to us --------------------how to make and roll Korean kimbap !. " jonghyun said .

And all of us was holding our stomach from laughing .

" yaahhh ! Of course he knew how to ! That's his expertise ! " Mir said .

" we'll I don't know how to make one!so I'm asking him ! " Jong defended his question .

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !

* what kind of a loser question is this ?! * key thought .

" you have to use the following Ingredients: Seaweed Paper Sushi Rice (Rice needs to be sticky) A bamboo mat makes rolling easier Then the ingredients for the fillings: Kimchi Smoked Salmon Cucumber Carrot Courgette (zucchini) Mushroom Eggs - Make into omelet and slice

Begin by cooking the rice, Cut all the vegetables where possible into finger slices, lightly fry the carrot, courgette and mushroom until nicely cooked. Mix the Eggs together in a bowl and fry like an omelet and again slice in to pieces. "

 Key continued discussing everything in a flash , and all of us was paying really attention .

The game just turned into a cooking show ! And I was also taking down notes.

Key finished his " cooking show " . All of us clapped . " of course I'm a KIM and the almighty key "key said sounding high .

"  u have 1min remaining ."  ONEW said .

" okey, last question , and you have to discuss this briefly , EVERY DETAIL also . " jonghyun said .

All of us lost interest , Mybe he'll start asking how to bake a cake next XD.

" discuss the anatomy of the male reproductive system AND the MECHANISM OF ! " jonghyun said  almost laughing .

All of us jaw dropped and key was out of words !!

" NOW YOUR TALKING  !! " myungsoo said to Jong

" now that's what I call a question ! " Mir said with his hyaena  laugh !

" Oww ! I read about this ! " taemin said .

" how do you expect me to answer that in less than a minute !! Can we extend the time ? " key asked ONEW .

" the questioner has the power to bend the time rules . Forgot to mention that . " ONEW said naughtily.

" you just wasted half of your time nagging key ! Hahaha fine, il give you another minute . NOW START TALKING !  Let's see how ALMIGHTY you are KEY ! " Jong commanded with arms crossed .

Key gulped a saliva and started discussing the anatomy fast !  But when he's about to discuss the mechanism of , he started choking all the words Out . XD

" he then --Amn took off , she -- well , started getting -- and then ahhhh, ARRGGHHH !! " key blurted out and he was sweating now .

 RIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG ! Key ran out of time .

" HORRRAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! OH YEAH ! Oh yeah ! Oh ye---- ah ! " Mir sang and dance . Jonghyun was all red and the rest of us was dying of laughing . Taemin even peed of his pants !

And key just pouted .

" okey ! And for the DARE ! " Jong said, and all of us sat back .

" I DARE YOU !------------------  TO STRIP ALL YOUR CLOTHES INFRONT OF US WHILE DANCING LY AND SEDUCTIVELY with THE MUSIC !!! " jonghyun challenged !!

" WHATTTT??!!! " key shouted and used all of his remaining voice !

All of us was just running around the forest laughing like crazy morons !

" you heard me ! " jonghyun said .

" IM NOT GONNA DO IT !! " key said with arms crossed , shooking his head and blushing like a tomato .

" okey then , il give you options , DARE B. you have to watch the  horror movie " shutter " , all alone in a small dark closed room with arms tied and mouth taped .! You can't scream nor ask for help . DARE C. You have to jump from the highest bungee jumping place in the entire seoul . So what will  it be KEY??" jonghyun asked wickedly .

Key's face was as pale as the clouds with all the options.

All of us waited key's answer .

" key hyung hates horror movies plus his afraid of heights. " taemin mumbled beside me .

" fine . il --------------- "

All of us were all ears to keys decision .

" il----- STRIP ALL MY CLOTHES." key said in defeat .

" yeeeahhhhh baby !! " Jong and Mir cheered .

Key stood up and while myungsoo prepared the sound system . XD.

" Tae, cover your eyes . " key said and taemin closed his eyes obediently .

Myungsoo started playing brown eyed girls " abracadabra " . And one of hyuna's solo music  " change "

And key started dancing LY with the music, he shook his pelvis , a combination of the girl groups signature step and hyuna's infamous pelvic dance ! He strip off his hoodie, shirt , belt , shoes, socks , and his pants !! Now is standing only in his spongebob boxers !!

I was looking away blushing , taemin was even peeking , Onew was covering his face , while the three idiots jonghyun, myungsoo and Mir were howling like MAD DOGS INFRONT of the stripping key ! Butler chong was even WHISTLING.!  The place just turned into a strip club. XD .

 Key 's bare chest and his milky white skin was all exposed ,like , OMFG?!!

  " STOP!! " jonghyun said when key was only left with his boxer " that's only for me to see . " jonghyun teased maliciously .

All of us hit jonghyun " ERT !! ".

" il get you for this ! JONGHYUN ! " key said mumbling while dressing up .

 

" let's finish this !!! " key said and spinned the bottle . And the bottle stopped at -------------

Mir and taemin !

" owww this is going to be a battle field !! " Jong said .

" this is the battle of the maknaes! " ONEW said .

" THROW IT BABY ! " Mir said to taemin .

Hahaha I hoped you enjoyed this chapter ! Plss comment and subscribe , the next will be Mir vs. taemin hahahahha .

k.