Truth and Dare ( modified ) part 1

The Kim's

The bottle was pointing at ONEW , while the base of the bottle was pointing at key .

Everyone cheered !

" okey hyung ! Let's test how smart you are and if you really deserve to be top. 2 of our school kekeke I'm going to ask you 5 questions  " key said to ONEW .

ONEW dropped his chicken " okey kibum ! Bring it on ! " ONEW said with confidence .

" Time starts now !" taemin said holding the Timer .

" hyung, the name " India " is derived from what river ? " key asked while eyeing ONEW .

" Amn Indus river " ONEW immediately answered .

"navigation, is  derived from the Sankrit word  what? "

"NAVGATIH"

"it is a country that has more dogs than people . What's the country ? "

" Paris , France "

"the first bicycle was made by whom? And in what year? "

"baron Von dais in 1817 ."

" and the last question , intelligent people have more on of these two minerals  in their hair . What are these two? "

" ahhh, copper and zinc! " ONEW said .

"57secs hyung !" taemin showed the timer .

" WHOOEEEEE!! Hyung ! You got everything right!! " everyone cheered .

I'm REALLY AMAZED !! I mean ! How did he got it all?!! IN LESS THAT A MINUTE !  I'd PROBABLY TOOK ME a MONTH TO ANSWER  THOSE ! I mentally jot down all the answers, they might come out on my history quiz .XD

" well, you really deserve the top2 smartest " key , giving ONEW compliments .

" Amn thanks, " ONEW said and even blushed .

This time, ONEW spinned the bottle .

And I'm really feeling NERVOUS! If the bottle will point at me, il just choose DARE!  because it will took me a yr. answering those questions.

The bottle stopped and it was pointing at taemin and jonghyun .

" oh Yahhh!! Come on baby Tae, let's see if all you can offer is just your aeygo! " jonghyun said feeling so hyper .

" okey hyung! I will try my hardest to answer ! " taemin said with a smile .

" oh boy! This can't be good . " key said and face palm himself . Key was now holding the timer .

" I'm going to ask you 4 questions . Ok il start, during 30 minutes of , how many calories a person can burn? " jonghyun asked with delight !

And all of us gasped with his question !

Key immediately punched jonghyun " yaahh! What kind of question is that?!!! " key scolded .

Myungsoo and Mir was laughing at the sides .

" Jong, be serious . " ONEW said .

" what??!! I am being serious! And this is educational! education ! What's wrong with all of you !?" Jong hissed .

" 200 calories . " taemin suddenly answered .

All of us looked at him. " did I got it right?? "

" Yahhh ! Teamin! " key yelled .

" yes! Haha okey next question, is good for the what? "

" is good for the skin . " taemin answered instantly .

"The proteins in have a tightening effect on the skin. When is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. " taemin added explaining his answer .

Jonghyun was laughing like crazy ! While key was already furious .

" Yahhh! Let's stop this game!! " key suggested .

" shut up key!!" myungsoo and jonghyun said . And key pouted .

" next question, Condoms were originally made of what?? "

" animal intestines or lines . " taemin said without having second thoughts .

" okey last question ! And you have to elaborate your answer ! " Jong said with anticipation .

" god, stop it now " key mumbled , while resting his head on his hands .

"  The term “” comes from the times of what ?? "

The rest of us were already looking like an apple, from laughing hard !

"its In Victorian times, a slang term for a e was “blowsy”. At the same time, “blow” was slang for ion. Consequently, by the 1930s, the act of came to be known as a . It was also used to describe jet planes in World War Two. In Ancient Greece, the common slang for a was “playing the flute”. " taemin explained ! WITHOUT BLINKING !!

" woow!! It took him 1min and 15 sec." I said looking at the timer key was holding .

 everyone rejoice ! ESP, jonghyun! " YOU DID WELL MY YOUNG APPRENTICE ! " jonghyun said sounding like a proud teacher and copying the line of the dark lord from starwars

" JONG, THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE ! " myungsoo added and taking Master  YODA's line from starwars.

And all of us was laughing like no tomorrow, except key .

" yaahh! Taemin! Where and who taught you those ?! " key said grabbing Tae by his collar .

" Amn, I've been doing some reading lately hyung , " taemin said innocently and blushed .

" WHAT BOOK?! " key screamed

" you know , the book jongie hyung gave me on my birthday : ) " taemin said with sweet eyes .

" you DARED  GAVE HIM THAT KIND OF BOOK?! " key said looking at jonghyun .

" we'll yeah , you can't protect him forever key! He's a guy! I promise to help him lose his ity when he reached 18 okey?" jonghyun said looking at furious key. .

"WHAT??!! You!! " key' high pitch voice echoed in the entire forest . XD  

" okey! Let's spin the bottle! " Mir said and spinned the bottle .

All of us were looking at it with anticipation and I was literally HOLDING MY BREATH .!

Bottle stopped spinning and it's now pointing at MYUNGSOO and ONEW .

" weooooeeee!! This is going to be a head banging match!!  " Mir said .

I elbowed taemin, " myungie  hyung is also very smart you know ,noona . " taemin said .

" let's see if you can beat my record myungie :D " ONEW said . Myungsoo just gave him a poker face and nodded.

" I'm gonna ask you 6 questions . First question, among all the shapes with the same area, what is the shape that has the shortest perimeter ? "

" circle ". Myungsoo answered lazily .

"among all the shapes with the same perimeter , this shape has the largest area, what is it ?

" circle ." myungsoo said and ONEW nodded .

" Yahhh! Hyung ! Why do u keep on asking questions like that! It's a piece of cake for hyung ! " Mir protested ahaha .

He really want to see myungsoo suffer! LIKE I DO! XD  I think I should join forced with Mir .

"helium is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless inert gas at room temperature and makes up about how many percent of the air we breath?? "

"0.0005% " myungsoo said while yawning .

" Yahhh! Stop questioning him with numbers it's his forte hyung ! " Jong said .

" araso! , next question, how long can a dolphin hold its breath at a time ? "

" 5-8 minutes at a time ."  

" how long can a dolphin swim per hour?

"37 miles per hour . "

" whooee hyung ! How did you know?' " Mir asked .

" hyung has rich copper and zinc in his hair! " taemin said .

IM REALLY AMAZED !  OKEY I MEAN,  I CAN ALSO BE AMAZED WITH MY ENEMY RIGHT?   , who on earth would even bother to know how long a dolphin can hold its breath or how long it can swim ?! Seriously , these people are really smart just like they say, well ,who wouldn't be when your family is playing educational games?!

" his a true KIM indeed". ONEW said, " okey, for my finale question ,  a chicken's   heart , beats at how many beats per minute?? "

ALL OF OUR EYES WIDEN, even myungsoo gasped !

" YAH! WHAT IS THAT ?! " myungsoo said in frustration .

" hahahah !! Hyung ! Thats the best question I've ever heard !! " Mir said . And key me and jonghyun were slamming the earth with happiness .

" IM NOT A CHICKEN ADDICT ! " myungsoo shouted .

" I know that myungie . Kekeke XD , so what's the answer? I'm not gonna change the question . " kekekeke  ONEW said naughtily XD .

All of us came closer and anticipated  his answer !

" ammmm, 200-250 beats per minute ? " myungsoo said sounding so unsure .

ONEW smiled.

" it's 280-315 beats per minute myungie "  

Myungsoo 's eyes widen . All the rest of us was -----

"WHOOOOEEEEEEE HORAY!!! NANANANANANANNAA HEY! NANANANANAANA HEY!! " all of use were jumping with joy and laughing with pure happiness ! Hahahahha

While myungsoo was frowning hahaha thinking how ONEW outsmart HIM .

" yah hyung ! Your so clever ! " key said .

" you gave him relaxed questions first and bombarded him with 1 amazing question hahahahha " Jong said .

" poor you! At least now you know ! " I said hahaha and myungsoo immediately gave me his laser eyes stares !

We all sat back .

" okey , for the dare, this dare is going to be for a life time ." ONEW said while pressing his hands together .

" whatever, what is it ? "

All of us came much closer! This is going to fun !

" I DARE ------------------------YOU TO CALL ME ONEW HYUNG FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES ! " ONEW said .

All of us JAW DROPPED!

" Yahhh hyung! That's the lamest  DARE I've EVER HEARD !" key said protesting .

" CHANGE IT! " me, taemin ,Mir and Jong demanded .

" I'm not changing it, c'mon myungie, call me hhhyyyyyuuuunnnnggg!! " ONEW begged.

And I just noticed it right now, I never heard myungsoo called him " hyung ". Ever . ONEW is the oldest among all of them .  I wonder why ?

" I'm not gonna say it even if you beg with bleeding knees . Change the dare ." myungsoo said being stubborn .

And the rest seemed to be on myungsoo 's side . CHANGE THE DARE.

ONEW sighed. " araso,  I DARE YOU TO SHOW US------------------------------------------------------------------ " all of us were really excited!

" SHOW US YOUR BEST AEYGO! " ONEW finished his sentence .

All of us laughed !

" Yahhh hyung ! That's worser ! Can't you think of any challenging DARE?! " Jong said .

" we'll it is already challenging for myungie hyung , he hates aeygo . " taemin said .

" okey fine ! " all of us agreed.

All of us gathered around myungsoo .

THIS IS GOING TO BE  EPIC!  IM GOING TO CHERISH THIS MOMENT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ! XD .

Watch out for myungsoo 's aeygo and the continuation of their crazy game :)  please voice out what you think ,  speak up because the silence is KILLING ME ! :D

Please leave a comment , and subscribe :)

k.