Tag-team * EUn-Hae *

The Kim's

 

She stopped giggling and took a deep breathe . " minhae .. Tonight ......... I'm gonna ....

I paused from drinking my water and waited what she was about to say ..

" I'm gonna tell him how I feel . "  

I felt my hand weaken as I dropped my bottle of water .

" hu-- hUH ?? "

" il confess to him . " she said looking at me with seriousness filled in her eyes .

I gulped .

She looked down  " Ahhhhh !!! I want to ! But I'm  so nervous ! Ottoke ?? " she messed up her hair and pouted .

I gulped again and picked the thrown bottle of water , I looked at myungsoo who was fanning himself from a far . " Uee , are you sure ?? "

Our practice haven't even ended and she already looked excited yet nervous " deh . I am . " she nodded with determination .

I stared at her and I could feel her tension " aren't you scared what he'l
Say ?? Or something like that ?? " I asked , she just gave me a one of her confident smile .

" I am . So much , but the important things is , il be able to tell him how I feel . I know , ( smiles) il look stupid in front of him , but ... Better stupid . Than letting chance slip away . Right ?? "

She stood up and patted her dirt .

Uee , she's full of courage .

Even if it took me 2 yrs , il never pull that much courage .  She really .. Like myungsoo .

;(

She helped me up " common ! Practice time !! Fighting !! XD " she dragged me to the field .

-------------------------------------

After practice :

I looked over the crowd for myungsoo ,

Where Is he ??

I ran to Minho , who was fixing something in his sporty bag " Minho - ah, have you seen myungsoo ?? " , he   Glanced around as if looking for the guy also .

He shrugged both shoulder , " molla , but .. Last time I saw him , he was with Uee.  I think they went home together . " he said and wore his sling bag .  

My face dropped " ahh , jinjja? " I sighed and turned my back to
Just go
Somewhere .
 

"
Minhae .. What's with the sad face ?? " he squinted his eyes in a bang of suspicion .

I blinked at his expression " ha ?? Ahhh , you know ! His my juinim ( master ) so , Amm I have to watch him :) " owww I stuttered in front of Minho ! I hope he won't think of something . :/

He chuckled and pat my head " okey , need a ride home ?? " he offered .

I looked at myself , " aneyo .. It's okey , I still have to change , I don't want to make you wait . go without me :) " I said and pushed him to way away .

He nodded and ran off .

( 0_o ) ehhh !! I faced palmed myself remembering something about Minho " forgot to talk about eun ah with him .. , Tsk . il ask him next time . " I nodded and walked to the hallways to look for an empty comfort room. Since the shower room is pretty much full .

I kept sighing while walking . * he left me again :( , * I checked my phone * didn't even sent a text . ;( *

I stopped .

" AHHHHHH !! " I whined , all by myself on the hallway " so what ?? Aiisssssh !  " I stomped my foot in annoyance and threw my towel on the floor .

Uee's gonna say those words to myungsoo tonight. * sighs *

I scratched my head as I picked my towel and walked to the comfort room when.

" MINHAE !! " eun ah shouted along the hallways .. I stopped walking ,

Eun ah ?? What's she doing here ??  

She ran straight to me with some annoyed expression .

" WHERE IS UEE ??! I SWEAR IM GONNA KICK HUNDREDS OF SOCCER BALLS AND HIT HER FOR KISSING MYUNGSOO !! " she literally screamed infront of me .

" errr , she went home . I think preparing for their Amm date . She went home with myungsoo . Actually . " I said  and sighed .

Her eyes just fell " DATE ? HAHAHAHAHA ! , andwe !! I swear I'm gonna make her night miserable ! " she said throwing his purse on the ground .

" eh , key will definitely hate you for that . " I reminded her .

She smiled wickedly . " nope , he'l be visiting halmuhnee tonight , so he can't watch Uee 's back ../p>

She glanced at me with that LOOK . 

I stepped backward , OH NO I RECOGNIZE THAT LOOK , THEY ALL HAVE THAT LOOK , and it usually indicates * trouble *

------------------------------------

Eun ah grabbed me and took me @ their house , she asked me to just shower and change @ her room .

she knocked @ the door " Yahhh ! Aren't you done yet ?? " she said impatient and kept pacing back and front outside her comfort room .

I looked at my reflection after showering and changing into a pair of cotton fitted jeans and a big loose hoodie . * sigh * " whatever eun ah 's up to , I think I'm not gonna like it ;/ " I mumbled .

The moment I got out , she pulled me with her and tagged me along with her to their * MEETING ROOM *

She locked the room .  

The room was dim , and the only source of light was the hanging light bulb , giving the table some shade of brightness .

I approached the table , and it was pretty much messy , papers , drafts were everywhere * what's eun ah been doing ?? * I thought .

She stood infront of me . " we have a mission . " she took a green paper from behind and gave it to me .

" ehhhhh ?? MISSION ?? " i asked with puzzled face ,  she smiled wickedly and pressing her hands together , like she was excited with " OUR MISSION "  

She gestured me to
Open it . * what mission is she suddenly talking about ?? *

I flipped the paper open and saw  words in PURE BOLD SAYING :

" MISSION : CRASH MYUNGSOO & UEE 's DATE .

" MWWWOOOO ??!!! Crash their date ?!! " I dropped the paper on the table while eun ah laughed viciously .
" DEH ! DATE CRASH ! " she slammed both of her hands on the table while leaning closer to me with those evil eyes I had seen since the first day I met her .

I closed my eyes in fright . " yah .. We can't do that eun ah ! Tonight is ... Uee will -----

" confess her fake feeling to myungsoo ?? Hah. I know . " she finished my sentence , making me leaned over to her with soccer ball eyes " you -- you kneewwww ?? "

She smirked " I heard her with my super sensitive bat ears . And THATS THE REASON WHY WE HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS MISSION TONIGHT ! " she said with her forefinger pointing at the green paper .

I gave her a not in the mood look " eun ah , Uee is --- Uee really likes myungsoo . And I think she's sincere , I think she really  really likes .................... Myungsoo . " I said my masters name in almost a murmur .

She raised her eyebrow at me and came to me  shook my shoulders like she was waking me up " YAHHH !! ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF ??!  " she asked .

" and I think myungsoo likes her too . " I said in a powerless tone and looked down .

She rolled her eyes like she can't believe I said that " ANEYO . he doesn't like her ! "

I sighed " eun ah , he does .. It's quite obvious. ." I said , based from observation .

" I think I lived with him too long , enough to know him  perfectly  okey ??  I can tell if he does or doesn't like someone . " she said proudly and sat on the table .

" ehhh , if your really sure he doesn't , then why do we have to do this mission ?? " I asked , "

She paused for a moment " ya - YAHHH ! WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY QUESTIONING MY JUDGEMENT ? OF COURSE , WHAT IF , errrrrr !! FINE OKEY ! I'm a bit Worried he LIKES UEE TOO . " she admitted .

I gave her a faint smile as I sat beside her on the table swinging my legs back and forth " see .. He do like her . 
" I sighed . I think I sighed hundreds of times today already !  " eun ah , why don't you just let Uee and him date ...  

Their perfect for each other " I mumbled and yeah , sighed again. :c

She made a tsk2 sound " try living with 6 boys for years then, you'l understand me on why I'm 
 Overprotective . and wait a second , ARE YOU UEE's  NEW BEST FRIEND FORVER  AND YOUR @ HER SIDE ??! " she hit my back making me fell on the ground ." yaaaah"  XD

I grinned my teeth in pain as I sat up " Yahhh !! I'm not !! It's just that --- uee's kind . And .. Since myungsoo also ----

She grabbed my clothed and dragged me to the wall in force " SO ? ARE YOU GOING TO LET HER TAKE MYUNGSOO AWAY FROM YOU ?! " she screamed her high note squeal .

My eyes widen both in pain and in shocked  with her unexpected question " HAAH ?? Eun ah -----

" because I'm not gonna let her take myungsoo away from us . And no way she'l have a special ticket inside our family , ( her face calmed ) DONT TELL ME YOU'l  LET HER CONFESS HER FEELINGS TO HIM ? DONT TELL ME YOU WANT THEM TO HOOK UP ?! AND DON'T TELL ME IT'S OKEY ! DO YOU WANT THEM TOGETHER ?! DO U ? DO YOU? YOU DO RIGHT ?! SAY IT ! ( her calmed face just turned into a crazy mental Freak , totally shouting every word as she kept pushing me to the wall ) "

I closed my eyes, clenched my hands and opened my big mouth " ANDWEEEE ! ANEYO ! I DON'T WANT THEM TOGETHER ! " I unconsciously blurted out all the words at eun ah , because she was PRESSURING ME ALRIGHT !

I was breathing heavyly like I was chase by some demons , because of the force I gave to that shout .

Eun ah then smiled angelically at me , hearing my words clearly . XD , she glanced @ her watch " we just wasted  our precious time arguing. " she pulled me back to the table and placed a medium sized bag .

I looked at it curiously " what's that ? "

She opened the box " well , we can't jump into a mission. Without weapons right ?? "

Weapons ???  

She took hangers from the box , two ear piece devices , 2 telescopes ,two walky talkies , and some clothes .

I dropped my mouth on the floor looking at it .

" so , what do u think ?? " she took the one walkie talkie and pretended to me talking to someone .

I closed my mouth before a cockroach have the chance to get in " wow . When did you started planning this ?? " I took the ear piece and observed it .

" just this morning .the moment uee kissed myungsoo . Wait , I bet myungsoo's on his way out , I need to do something first." she walked to the door and closed it .

Woow . She planned this just this morning ??  Ahhh , eun ah is really serious with all these .

I followed eun ah  and found her talking to myungsoo @ the leaving room .  I hid myself at the not so far wall .

-------------------------------------

EUN AH 's POV

I thank god myungsoo haven't left yet , " myungsoo - ah " I called as I approached him .

He was surprised seeing me at home " aren't you suppose to be practicing toningt ?? " he crossed his arms infront of me .

I smiled " deh , il be going out after a few minutes , ( looks at myungsoo from head to foot ) woooahh , ready for your date with UEE ?? " I glared at him upon mentioning that girl's name .

He rolled his eyes and chuckled " il be going . " he walked to the door and stopped him from leaving .

" wait .... " I approached him " aisssshh , will you fix your shirt properly ??!  ( I fixed it and his black leather jacket . ) I gave him a smile after gave him a warm hug .

" YOU BETTER COME HOME BEFORE 12am MISTER . " I whispered while giving him a back pat .

I released him and saw him smirking " I'm not Mir , or taemin .  see you in the morning hyo Jin. " he opened the door and left .

I grinned hearing him called me by my real name .

I felt steps are poaching " eun ah , ------ "

I chucked my evil chuckle ! " minhae , lets wrap things up ."

-------------------------------------

Minhae 's POV.

Eun ah was sitting on the driver seat and maneuvering the steering wheel , while I sat next to her .

" do you know where they are going ?? " she glanced @ me for a second and smiled .

" of course . " she pressed a bottom as the screen infront of us powered on , a some sort of a map appeared and some blinking dot is slowly moving .

I gulped seeing it " is that -- it THAT A ------

" tracker . Yep .  " she said while focusing her gaze on the road .

I covered my mouth in amazement " yaahhh eun ah , how did you ------

"I safety hid it , inside his car . And I also slipped something inside his jacket .  " she gave me a small ear piece .

I took it and placed it securely on my ear " what's this for ?? "

She wiggled her brows in excitement " so we can hear every word their saying . "

I gasped  * whooeeee , eun ah is as cool as the FBI . * :0

She stepped on it and drove faster .
" better watch your back Uee " eun ah thought . XD

-------------------------------------

Now , I'm sorry this update is short . ( bows )

 TALK ABOUT EUN AH AND MINHAE TEAM UP ! Hahhahahaa XD

Naaaahhh I'm not giving any tearer . XD

COMMENt .... :)

k.