Behind the mask is.....

The Kim's

I dropped hongki's head on the floor in shock!

My eyes widen looking at the guy with puzzled expression all over his face , he was wearing a pink suit with black tight slacks and a silver tie only he can pull off , his hair was blonde with a shade of brown at each sides .

" ke--key?!! " I gasped .

" yaahhh ! What are you doing ?!! " he yelled and looked at the sleeping hongki . XD

" I-- well -- Ammmm " , I said stuttering !

Another blonde boy came in his tight black slacks and red suit with gray shiny tie , the brown haired  boy behind him was wearing a purple suit and tight black slacks .

* oh no !! It's JONGHYUN and taemin ! *

" noonaa !! What are you doing  to hongki hyung ! ??" taemin said while looking at the sleeping hongki all tied up . XD

" yaahhh ! Are you trying to kidnap him and him afterwards?! God ! I didn't know you have a criminal in you sweetie pie !! " JONGHYUN said looking at me with fury .

I bit my lower lip, GREAT! IM BUSTED !!

" guys-- you don't understand !" I said almost sweating with all their questions .

" and hongki is MIR's best friend !! How could you do this??! " key said and raised a brow .

" wait... Where is that bastard Mir anyway?!! I haven't Seen him since this afternoon , and you two are acting weird . What's going on?!" JONGHYUN said , and crossed his arms.

" hyung ! , let's give her a chance to explain . " taemin suggested but crossed his arms while eyeing me .

Lovely!! I just turned into a criminal infront of them . Mir ?! Where are you ?!

I let out a heavy sigh!

There's no point denying the obvious ,minhae Mir ;(

" araso , il tell you what's happening ," I said in a defeated tone .  

There was no chair inside the room so Key sat on hongki's  legs, JONGHYUN sat on hongki's stomach while taemin just sat on the floor . XD .

" Mir-- Mir is crushing on someone and that someone is nana , he liked her for almost 2yrs now but nana likes hongki , nana asked hongki to the dance . So Mir finally decided to confess his feelings for her tonight ! So he asked me to kidnap hongki for him , and confess to nana later toningt ! " I blurted out all the words without a pause .

The 3 of them was silent for a while with a (•_•) expression . Then suddenly ..

" WHAT?!! MIR WILL CONFESS HIS FEELINGS TO A GIRL?!! " all of them shouted in synch with a            ( 0.0) expression .

" yeah-- yeah ." I said while looking at their crazy expressions .

Key stood up with glittering eyes , Taemin was still in shocked while JONGHYUN 's  jaw was already on the floor hanging .

" how ?!! How could that Bastard kept this for almost 2 freaking years ?! I could have helped him!! " JONGHYUN said and stood up in frustration .

" you know why he didn't said a word hyung . " taemin said which made me confused a little .

" and what kind of advice will you give him ? Huh JONGHYUN ? Stalk her and threatened to kill her family if she wouldn't agree to go on a date ?" key asked in a sarcastic tone .

JONGHYUN looked up at key " hey ,how did you know ?? "

Key banged his head on the wall .

 

" and why the hell are you helping Mir anyway ? " a voice from the outside said .

When I heard that devilish voice I felt goosebumps all over and I even swallowed in nervousness, forcing myself not to look at the person coming in , I felt my neck just stiffened.

" myungie hyung !! " taemin said while looking at the new comer .

Gosshhh ! He's here  also?!! He heard everything ?!

" well-- you know!! I'm a very hel---helpful person !! " I said sounding like a choking chicken while blurting out those words .

Myungsoo was wearing a black pants , black undershirt  with a dark red tie matched with a black leather jacket , he was wearing a small shiny earing on his left ear , his eyes were looking at me with suspicion and his cherry thin lips are formed into an insulting smirk!

I'm helping Mir to get the girl of his dreams and for the safe vault ! If my devil master found out about MIR's plan to help me afterwards, mir will suffer alot worse than in Jail ,WITH ME!

" helping huh?, or maybe you two are cooking something together . " he said and crossed his arms .

" guys !! MIR's going to confess his feelings to his long time crush!! We have to make it special !" key suggested with excitement .

" good idea key ! But I'm still hurt , he didn't said a word for two years to me!! Ughjj that kid ! , im going to punch him when I see him !"" JONGHYUN said , sounding like a Jedi master getting frustrated over his young padawan learner . XD .

" I agree hyung ! Let's help mirue hyung ." taemin cheered .

" okey ! Now let's talk about our plan . " key said and asked us to come closer .

" yah, you punk! Aren't you helping ?" JONGHYUN  asked myungsoo who was leaning on the wall and looking at us like were some kind of aliens.

" I think 4 persons are enough." he said and was about to walk out ..

" Yahhh myungsoo- yah! It's the least you can do from bullying Mir everyday ! " I said with hands on hips .

" Yahhh yeobo ! Do something good for Mir just this once ! " key said while taemin nodded .

He looked back and saw us joining forces XD , " aisssshhh ! I can't believe you people . " he said and joined us . XD

All of us gigled .

" okey , so this is our plan...."key said And started giving taks .

------------------------------------

I went to the party held in a wide hall, the place was decorated elegantly , and the students were already enjoying themselves .

I started searching for Mir , yeah, that's the task key asked me to do , kekekekeke ..

I went through alot of people since the place was pack with students in their elegant attires .

" Mir ?! Where are you ? " I mumbled , I went through some doors .

" Mir?!! " I called inside the room , and some two students making out !

" yaahhhh!! " the girl shouted.

I gasped at the scene before me . " ohh I'm sorry !! " I said and closed the door .

I sighed and wiped my sweats .

Not from a far, I saw nana standing alone and just looking at the crowd . I approached her immediately .

" hey nana! How are u doin?? " I asked and stood beside her . Her expression tells me that she's been standing there and feeling bored .

" I'm fine I guess , heheh unnie, have you seen hongki? He just disappeared . "she said while looking at the crowd .

" oh hongki?! Yah ive seen him, his ------- " I stopped midway .

" really ?!! Where ?" nana asked and was now looking at me .

I mentally bang myself !

" well-- what I meant was -- Ammmm I've seen him this morning . HAHAHAHAHA yah, this morning . " I said * shoot!! I almost blurted out that hongki's all tied up in the stock room !! Im so stupid !

" owww hehehe , I wonder where he is . " she asked herself .

Mir said nana likes hongki , hmmmm I wonder how they met .

" nana , do u like hongki?? " I asked in a straightforward way . XD

She suddenly looked at me with big eyes!

" me??!! Like hongki?? " she said as if trying to deny .

I glared at her . And she scratched her head .

" is -- is it obvious ? Hehehe " she said and started blushing hard while giggling .

" aneeyoooo! Hehhe just a wild though hehee , so ... How did you guys met?? And what do u like about him??" I asked . We both sat down on the vacant chairs.

She looked up and trying to remember how they met , she started giggling , woww she's really into hongki .  

" we met last year , it was also the school acquaintance , ( giggles) I was standing alone , because I was only a freshmen and I don't have friends yet . He came to me and sort of noticed I was feeling awkward , so he talked to  me. Kekeke , he was really funny .. Throwing silly jokes at me , he made me feel at ease " nana said and ends her statement with a giggle.

Woww , acquaintance party last yr?Looks like she met Mir and hongki that night .

" I really liked his sense of humor , kekekeke he asked me to dance with him and I said yes , we were dancing like kids ." she said with dreamy eyes . (*_*)

She danced with both Mir and hongki?? Wow these boys are really attracted to nana , well, she's pretty and nice so it's not shocking kekeke

" the funny thing is, he can't stop talking about cars , the latest and the fastest car of the year , kekekek he even said he'll take me for a spin." nana said , I stopped !

Cars?!! Hongki talked about cars? Wait.... Hongki's not a car lover , hongki's addicted to music ,drums , guitars and even talked about the coolest mic of the year ! But cars!!??

My eyes widen ! " nana, what's the theme of the last year's acquaintance ??? " I asked .

She looked at me with confusion , " masquerade ." she said and stood up , " why unnie ?"

I gasped ! " mas-- masquerade?! " I said .

" n--nehh ." she said with a nod .

I immediately looked around when the realization hit me !! I've got to find Mir !!

" be right back !!" I said and ran .

" wait unnie ! My coach wants to talks to you ! " nana said , but minhae was already gone. XD

-------------------------------------

" Mir?? Mir?? Mir?!!!!! " I shouted everywhere !

Until I saw someone at the entrance , he was blonde, he was in his suit quite looked like hongki's suit .

" Mir!!! " I said and immediately went to him .I was panting !  

" you--- whheerree ( breath ) have you -- ( breath ) been ?? " I asked still catching my breath .

" well I was nervous !! And my car broke down !! Aisssshhh ! Yah, noona .. Are you done with your mission ?? Have you seen nana ?? " he said with his questions .

I stood still , " yeah , hongki is already sleeping like a baby XD, and nana is over there ! " I said while pointing at the bored nana .

" really??!! Okey ! I'm going ! I can do this ! Fighting !! " Mir said and laughed like a hyaena but it was obvious that he was freaking out !

He was about to walk towards nana when I suddenly stopped . " Mir, bring her to the garden . " I said .

" garden ??!! Good idea noona !! " he said .

" and Mir ? When you shared to me your first meeting with nana , I think you forgot to include a VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL!! " I said with a glare !

" huh ?? What?? " he said clueless .

I raised his hand , his hand was holding something ,

A MASK .

And his face suddenly lit up and looked at nana , I attached the mask to him and said " fighting ! " .

And he ran towards nana . XD

-------------------------------------

MIR's POV

I pulled the paper I spent the entire day writing and looked at it , it was the words that I reaalllyyyy wanted to tell her for almost 2 yrs ! ,

I took a deep breath , I slipped the paper back to my pocket and went to her ..

I walked towards her , she seemed to noticed me so she smiled at me .

OHMYGAD!! She smiled at me !! Wait -- no , she smiled at HONGKI , not me . Arrghh! I mentally frowned .

" where have you been ?? " she asked .

" ahhhh , I've -- I've been to --- " I said stuttering .

Damnit !!  I can't finish my sentence !!! I'm so nervous !! Should I just tell her now ??? Wait noooo !! I -- I can't !!  Not yet !!

" l--let's take a walk outside ,  it's -- Ammmm getting hot in here . " I said those words like a 2yrs old !!

" Ammmm sure , " she said and smiled .

------------------------------------

I took her to the garden like noona minhae said , but it was too dark I can't even see!!

" hey it's so dark in here . " nana said .

errrrrrrr noona told me to come here ! And it's too dark !  

" okey let's go somewhere else . " I said and about to turn when suddenly , the garden lit up .. And the fountain was glowing so beautifully .

" wooooeeehhhh !! " me and nana both said in amusement .

I looked at her and god ! She was smiling like an angel !!

We walked to the garden , there were colorful lights everywhere , the flowers where soo pretty like they are tempting me to pick each one of them . Nana sat at the fountain side and watched the water splashing .. And I can't help but to stare at her ..

Not from a far , 5 people were hiding behind the bushes .

" good job with the lights Tae!! " key said to taemin who was holding the lights control .

Taemin gave his brother a thumbs-up .

" look at Mir ! He's nervous , the loud mir is suddenly speechless hahahahaha " myungsoo said while eyeing the two .

" I bet he's imagining her right now ! Hihihi hihi ! " JONGHYUN said while giggling .

" will you two keep it low??? They'l hear us ! " key scolded the two . XD

" c'mon Mir !! Tell her how you feel ! " I cheered behind the bushes .

-------------------------------------

I gulped a saliva , " nana, I have something to tell you ... " I said  trying to make eye contact !

" me too .. I have -- something to -- tell you ,but you first  ." she said shyly .

But I think I know what she's about to say to me , I mean .. To hongki .

" nana .. I ---- I -- really------ "

Arghh !! I can't say the word !! I'm shaking !! Ahhhhhhhhhhh !!!

" your what ?? " she said.

". I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!! " i suddenly blurted out those words !!

She was shocked for a moment an blusssshheed real hard !!

" you -- you do ??!!! I -- Amm I also like you hongki . " she said smiling shly .

But my smile faded when she mentioned hongki's name .

" you don't understand . " I said .

She looked at me with puzzled expression . " what do u mean ?? "

" would you -- would you mind taking my mask off ?? " I asked her , and Im hella scared what will happen next !

Nana reached out for my mask .

The 5 people behind the bushes were holding their breaths for what was about to happen .

She took off the mask, and the moment  she saw me, her eyes widen and dropped the mask.

" Mir ?!!! What are you --- where is hongki ?! What happened to him ?? And why are you pretending to be him !! ?" she said in shocked .

And I just stood there !! I am hurt seeing her shocked and her dismayed expression when she finally saw me ;(, me and not hongki !

I was stunned and frozen , she was about to walk out on me when i finally had the guts to open my big mouth !!

" almost two years ago ... My best friend , who was part of the student council , asked me to dress and play as him during our acquaintance party  because he needs to be somewhere else at the moment . I played "him "just the way he asked to, we look so much alike so no one really suspected that i was an impostor , the theme was masquerade so it was better and easier to play "him ". I introduced myself as him .. Until I saw a girl at the corner looking so awkward and uncomfortable , hehehhe I went to her and introduced myself as hongki , I talked to her and cracked stomach hurting jokes to make her laugh , and shared more , even my car addiction , I even promised to take her for a spin . She was nice and very kind .. I asked her to dance .. And i was so happy when she said yes .. From that day on, I know that I really like her and wanted to be her friend so much , I was so happy when I found out that she was going to be my classmate .. But sadly , I recently found out that the girl i like for  almost 2yrs is crushing on my bestfriend ;( " I said all those feeling I'm dying to tell her !!

She was frozen for a moment, processing what I just confessed .

" that was -- that was you all along ??!! " she asked .

I looked down , " I'm sorry !! Really really begging sorry , I know I should have told you . . But I get shy when your around  ." I said , I looked up expecting a frowning face , but to my surprise ! She was smiling !

" after that day I met " HONGKI " , I was so glad and wanted to see and talk to him again , so I personally begged our adviser to transfer me to hongki's section , but when I talked to hongki , I was surprised because , he was less hyper , he was talking more about music than cars , and he forgot his promise . But even if I  was a bit confused i continued to like him thinking how good ,fun and nice he was on our first meeting because i really liked that person who promised to take me for a spin and cracked jokes , and im hoping that one day he'll remember his promise . But he didn't . Until now :) " nana said smiling !

I can't believe what I just heard ! !!

" you -- you liked me ?!! Are you serious ?!! " I started shouting those words .

She giggled, " you are the guy I was with that night ! So hyper ! Kekeke " she said .

I blushed and scratched my head * lord if I'm dreaming ? Pls!! Do me a favor ?! Don't wake me up!!! *" sooo Ammmm we'll ahhhh ... " i said speechless

She was also looking shy .

" will you dance with me ?? " i asked . " let's just pretend there's a music playing kekekeke " I said and offered a hand

She laughed and took my hand , when suddenly ... A guitar started playing and 3 soulful voices enchoed in the entire garden ..

[Jonghyun] I'll show you my love, girl

[key ] Achim haetsari geudaewa gatayo Jogeum yuchihagetjyo Geuraedo nan ireon ge joheun  geol

[Taemin] Nareul kkaeweojun geudae yeope ramyeon Deo baralke eopgetjyo Ireohke geudael bogo shipen geol

[Key] Sarangi eoridago mothal geora Saenggakhaji marayo

[Jonghyun] Nareul deo neutki jeone Na deo kkeugi jeone jabajul su itjyo?

[All] Saranghaeyo geudaemaneul jeo haneulmankkeum Jeongmal geudaeneun naega saneun iyuin geolyo Geudaereul aju manhi geudael michidorok anajugo shipeo Ajin manhi ppareungeojyo geureongeojyo (Hey)j

Key , JONGHYUN and taemin sang a sweet song (shinee -one) while myungsoo was playing the electric guitar plugged to a speaker and an extension wire key prepared earlier .

I saw MIR's smiling finally figuring out that his cousins were singing somewhere in the garden , hidden . XD , they sway and dance to the sweet music .

And I was smiling seeing Mir finally dancing with his dream girl , hehehhe eh they looked so cute ! , I took a quick glance at myungsoo who was playing the guitar with a smile on his face while playing and looking at Mir . XD

My devil master was also having fun . :)

The song ended and all of us looked at the two , Mir said something shly and nana suddenly blushed and looked embarrassed .

" heyy!! What did he asked her ?! " key said shoving the bushes away.

" I can't hear a thing ! It's the first time Mir talked like a dying grandpa , I can't understand !!" JONGHYUN said while trying hard to hear .

" I think mirue hyung asked nana noona to go out with him on a date . " taemin said smiling and all of us looked at him .

Then Mir started shouting and running around like a crazy person saying " yehey !! She said yes on a date with me !!! " and nana was laughing looking at Mir .

All of us rejoiced behind the bushes .

" huhuhuhu , MIR's finally growing up . " key said while wiping a tear .

" huh, finally , now he'll stop running and shouting at home like an idiot ." myungsoo said but his eyes is telling how glad he is seeing mir happy . :)

" ahh this kid ... Now he's finally gonna start dating a girl rather than a car "JONGHYUN said looking and sounding proud at his " student " . XD  

" owww finally ! I'm so happy for Mirue hyung ! " taemin said

" yaahhh taemin ! Your Mirue hyung  finally graduated from my academy ! He's 100 steps ahead of you now ! You better find a decent girl ! And you have to tell me ! Or else il burn all your banana milk and all the factories of that milk in korea" JONGHYUN said , threatening taemin . XD , but he received a punch from key .

While me?? I looked at mir WITH HOPE .

* Atlast ! il have that contract in no time. .hahahahhahahahaha ( evil laugh ) XD

-------------------------------------

I bid goodbye to my friends , it was 9:30pm and I was already exhausted .. I wanted to go home fast because this heels im using is killing me! Literally !! Minho offered a ride but I refused keke don't want to bother him.

I went outside walking slowly .

I was startled when I saw myungsoo .. Leaving also .

" myungsoo !! " I called him . He stopped walking and looked at me .

" where are you going ?? " I asked .

He looked at me with those dark eyes , his earing on his ear seemed to glitter under the moons glowing light . And I noticed that he was wearing eyeliner making his eyes more darker and outlining that sharp eyes of his , making looked more charismatic and badass with those eyes and his black attire .

He his lower lip before answering . " home . I'm tired and socializing is not really my thing . " he said , he looked at me from head to toe . " and you ?"

" home also . Kekekeke " I said and scratched my head .

He nodded " let's go , il drive you home . " he said and grabbed my wrist .

I was about to walk with him when .." aaaaaa ouch !! ". I groaned in pain and I bent to my knees .

He let go of my wrist and looked at me with curiosity.

" what's wrong ? " he asked me . I stood up and faced him with uneasiness .

" it's my feet , it hurts .. I'm not really used to these high heels stuffs . " I said shly .

It's true , I'm not really used to wearing these , my mom wants me to use these that's why he bough some ,but all ended up in the stock room . It's just so tiring wearing them .!

 

Myungsoo looked at my killer heels .

" why are you wearing them if you can't handle it ??" he asked in a sarcastic tone .

" well, it matches my dress kekekeke " I said

He let out a heavy sigh,

" your always a headache ,you know that ?? " he said While loosening his tie. I pouted with what he said .

 and to my surprise ...

He stood infront of me in his back and ...

Kneeled down  before me....

Hi guys !! I'm so sorry if I wasn't able to update these couples of days , I was busy and didn't felt good also .. :( I'm so sorry to those who waited , i hope you liked this chapter kekekeke kekeke Mir and minhae 's plan succeeded with some help kekekeke and a myunghae moment at the end , continuation of myunghae moments will be on the next chap so stay hooked kekekekeke  plsssss comment and subscribe :)  

k.