THE GAME DAY !

The Kim's

It was the day of the game.  Mir, taemin and me went straight to the soccer field only to be surprised.

Almost all the benches were occupied  by fangirls.

" what the??!! "

Moments later key approached us .  

" hey guys, are you ready?? "

" Ammm I'm not really sure " I said because the sight of all the people made me nervous .

" I feel like my stomach hurts ." taemin said while caressing his tummy .

" Yaahhh! We can't back out okey?! " Mir said .

Key handed us clothes . " these are your jerseys . I prepared these especially for you guys "

" and your saying that your not on our team " I said smiling at key

" I am not okey?! If you'll play soccer, might as well do it with fashion " key said  wish us luck and left .

We all changed clothes and wore keys jerseys . But when we saw myungsoo 's team they were wearing a black jerseys, all with a "Kim " printed at the back. Myungsoo was number 1, and the two persons he was with wearing the same jerseys were --------

" EUN ah and jonghyun?!! " all of us said in shocked .

" of course, my sister will always take hyung's side ." Mir mumbled .

" Amn guys, don't you think our jerseys are a little bit ... Bright?" taemin said .

And we realized that the other team was all back jerseys and we-- well we were all wearing shiny pink jerseys with glitters all over , it will definitely spark under the sun!

" key!! " I said and face palm myself .

" so what?! Pink is cute . " Mir said .

I saw iu waving at me , and amber who swore not to come was sitting next to her with banners on hand . * owww these guy* I went to them .

" minhae! Good luck !  :) " iu said . I looked at amber .

" what are you looking at?! I was bored at home and iu kept pestering  and dragged me here! " amber said making excuse :D

" thank you for coming " I smiled .

The guys at the back started cheering for me and holding a banner with my big name on it .

" who are they? "

" they are myungsoo's antis, all of their girlfriends broke up with them because they were hitting on myungsoo , geezzz " amber said .

" and some of them are your fanboys . " iu said

" I HAVE FANS NOW?' "

"well, your the only person who challenged myungsoo so yeah , all of them are counting on you " amber said .

* great . They are expecting my team to win. But what if we won't?! "

------------------------------------

The other team was busy stretching.

Jonghyun waved at the fangirls and all screamed . " don't you just love the crowd? He asked .

" omg , myungsoo look! " EUN ah said while looking at our opponents . I turned and look at the three newcomers and to my surprise !

" Mir and taemin ?! " all of us said In shocked .

  ------------------------------------

The 6 of us met at the center field.

Myungsoo and EUN ah approaches us with serious face while jonghyun was just smiling so brightly and gave us winks .

" you formed a rebellion? Ha, " myungsoo said and laughed in a very insulting Way .

" Mir, I can't believe your taking her side ! " EUN ah  said and raised a brow .

" I have my own reason. " Mir answered .

" and what's with the outfit? You guys look like a girls dance group " jonghyun said .

" I HEARD THAT JONGHYUN !" key shouted across the field .

" are you ready to lose slave girl?" myungsoo said and eyed each of us .

" don't be too confident . " I told him . And he gave me a smirk .

ONEW and a guy with eye glasses came .

" good morning guys, I'm hao sojin, the vicepres of the student body . I'm here as your referee , " he said .

I saw ONEW looking at myungsoo . * OH C'MON?! *

key said that ONEW begged to be the referee but myungsoo strongly disagreed .

" now guys listen up, I know this not a serious game so let's just take things easy . " the referee said .

* this game is important to me! My freedom is on the line ! *

" now, captain of each team , shake hands ."

We both looked at each other and shook hands .

His hand was soft and warm.

 Wait -- what?!!! Yaahhh! What am I thinking?!,

i immediately released his hand , and all the people started cheering . * great, a private challenge turned into  a soccer Olympic. *

ONEW looked at my team " good luck !" . We all smiled at him, ONEW looked at myungsoo . " myungie, good luck " he said cheerfully .

* MYUNGSOO!  JUST LOOK AT HIM EVEN JUST FOR A SECOND ! *  but myungsoo stayed firm . ONEW sighed and left .

All of us on my team grinned our teeth. * myungsoo! Your going down! *

-----------------------------------

The game started . Mir was the goalkeeper on my team while jonghyun was on the other team .

The ball was with me, I ran as fast as I could and tried to ran pass myungsoo but EUN ah was immediately Blocked me giving myungsoo the chance to steal the ball, taemin went after him but myungsoo was so fast and kicked the ball so hard ,the ball rolled passed our goal line  hitting score since Mir was unable to stop it.

The crowd cheered so loud  and myungsoo's team was cheering like hell!

We kept our cool . Taemin and me looked at each other * we can do this! *

Myungsoo came dribbling the ball, me and taemin prepared for his attack but to our shock ! The ball immediately hit our goal line without us noticing !

The people made some noise . We looked at Mir who was obviously in charge of the goal line .

" i swear I didn't saw it passing!! " Mir said . I sighed in frustration .

I looked at myungsoo giving us a pity look! He's really fast, he doesn't need EUN ah around ,  he could probably beat us by himself , THIS IS NOT GOOD "  

Now I'm really feeling desperate !

 EUN ah have the ball, I immediately kicked the ball away , taemin received the ball and was aiming for goal when myungsoo suddenly stole the ball and kicked it and scored !

 OH MY GOD .  

We were all sweating a river while the other team didn't even drop a single sweat , we kept chasing the ball around and end up nothing while they kept scoring ! And  Jonghyun was just texting at the back  and waving at his fangirls !

My fans were quite while their fangirls were almost throwing their shirts off!

  I looked at the score board .

BLACKISH :30

PINKCUTES : 2

GOD . KILL .ME.NOW!

We requested a Time out because we were literally dying in the field!

Key came rushing toward us and gave us water and towels .

" his impossible!! "  I said in madness

" key hyung, I can't breath.. " taemin said .

" whattt?!! " key screamed and immediately gave taemin some water and key grabbed a fan to give taemin some air .

Mir was already throwing stuffs out of anger . And the other team seemed to love our reaction .

" Yaahhh! Minhae! You better start playing seriously because you  have great chances of LOSING RIGHT NOW!  Amber said grabbing my collar .

" minhae, you guys can do it ! "iu said .  

I looked at ONEW who was at myungsoo's side offering water but was totally ignored .  I looked at taemin and Mir who was tired ./p>

My hands formed into a fist .  

We went back to the field . Key begged taemin to stop playing but taemin seemed to be in his rebellious mood . I bit my lips .

Evil me : LET'S JUST KILL HIM AND GET THIS OVER WITH! Remember minhae, if you lose, you'll be dragging the maknaes with you .

OTHER SIDE

" Yaahhh myungsoo , will you give them a chance to score ? I'm really getting bored back here !" jonghyun said .  

Myungsoo smirked " NEVER ."

" fine! Just wake me when we're done " jonghyun said and lied at the grass on their goal line .

 

The game resumed .

I kicked the ball to taemin and he ran with the ball towards their goalkeeper jonghyun who was yawning at the back .

Jonghyun saw taemin and scratched his head " c' mon crybaby! Show me what you got!! "

Taemin grinned his teeth with anger and kicked the ball sooo hard the ball hit JONGHYUN'S BALLS !

Jonghyun cried in pain " OH MY GOD! MY BABIES, MY FUTURE BABIES !" he said and collapsed, and the ball passed to the goal line .

EVERYONE SCREAMED IN CHEER  .

" ahhhhh!! That's my baby Tae!!! " key screamed . All of us on my team rejoice.

Jonghyun was replaced by nickhun , myungsoo's teammate .

We played hard and we are now scoring !! We were doing well when taemin suddenly had leg cramps . Everyone panicked esp. ONEW and key .

"Now what? We're already lacking " . I told Mir ,

" I think you need my help " a guy came wearing a blue jersey .

" MINHO!! " I said almost crying .

" hey! Don't cry , we still need to win ." he said and winked  .

I asked permission to changed position,  since this was not an Olympic game they agreed . I am now the goalkeeper while Mir and Minho are the defense  and forward ( striker).

With Minho on our side and Mir ( lust for revenge ) as his partner  we were gaining scores I can't even believe it ! And I could see myungsoo was feeling threatened .XD  

To our surprise ! Minho and nickhun (changed position with eun ah )tripped towards each other and they both landed on the ground with nickhun on top of Minho and they looked like they almost shared a kiss!! Everyone shouted .  The referee came .

FOUL!!  

Whatt??!! Nickhun and Minho said .

" remember , no pushing, kicking , tripping and DEFINITELY NO PDA! " referee said and  gave the other team a free kick . Great .

To gods miracles, both of the teams have reached same score. I looked at the clock,  1 min left , and If anyone on myungsoo 's team scores , it's the end of the GAME AND THE END OF ME .  

Myungsoo was running towards me and kicked the ball hard and the ball flew fast ! I jumped to my side to blocked it ..  

And the next thing I knew , the people were cheering like crazy ...

Because myungsoo scored .  

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!

----------------------------------

I was stunned . I'm a loser .  ;(

 Myungsoo came and faced me .  

" I won. You lose ." myungsoo said and looked at me with an insulting look .  

I crambled down to the ground as the dark clouds started pouring heavy rain .

" and as a price, YOU'l  EXTEND YOUR SERVITUDE from 2MONTHS TO 3MONTHS." he said coldy while looking down on me .

My tears fell..  

He added a month . A month!!

 

i started sobbing . I tried so hard , I even dragged taemin, Mir and Minho to my failures , remembering how hard they played and I-- I couldn't -- I didn't guard the goal well enough . We could have won .  Myungsoo was about to leave when I suddenly grabbed his leg and stopped him .

" fine. You won, but... A slave can also ask a favor from her master right ?" I said .

Myungsoo stayed and waited for what I'm about to ask .

I glanced at ONEW who was holding an umbrella and a towel on hand looking at us with worry .

"  il serve you for 3months without complains , just .. Just stop ignoring ONEW oppa . He didn't mean to hurt you . You misunderstood him. And he doesn't deserve to be ignored . Talk to him please . " I said and looked up sobbing .

And for a sec, I think I saw myungsoo's cold expression suddenly softened when he saw me crying . He was silent and left . He walked towards ONEW who obviously waited for him, ONEW offered a towel and myungsoo accepted it, and left .  

I wiped my tears under the heavy rain, and someone came with a towel and an umbrella. I looked up and it was amber, iu and Minho . :)

-----------------------------------

KIM MYUNGSOO ' POV  

I was walking under the heavy rain when someone grabbed me . I turned and it was ONEW .

" myungie, are you still mad at me ? " he asked . I sighed and looked at the other direction  .

" I know that you felt betrayed . I'm sorry if I said those words that probably hurt you. I was not taking  anyone's side  myungie, I would never betray you the way he did . " ONEW said and I know who he was talking about  and tried not to remember .

" I love all of you without bias , and I love you too much to betray you myungie . Please stop ignoring me like this , your already hurting me . " ONEW said  with sad eyes .

I bit my lips * I did ignored him because I obviously lost my temper . I can't believe I'm actually feeling regret doing all that * I remembered what drunkard girl said .

  il serve you for 3months without complains , just .. Just stop ignoring ONEW oppa . He didn't mean to hurt you . You misunderstood him. And he doesn't deserve to be ignored . Talk to him please .  

I sighed . " I was actually planning to ignore you for a month but since your getting so cheessy in front o f me , fine . " I said and made ONEW smile .

" a month ?? Yah myungie don't do that " he said and wrapped his arms around me .

  k.